Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Will 30% of those vaccinated die in 3 or 6 months?

StyleCoin

I saw an article by a doctor saying this, but I couldn't find it in English. Do you think that 30% of those vaccinated will die?

The data shows that no, they won't "die". Some have been vaccinated 3 to 6 months and may not have died. Others have remained paralysed, had strange symptoms, and we can never know how this affects people on other levels or in the future.

Nobody knows however what the indirect experimental implications is going to be. Scientifically the gates have been opened to something the medical community doesn't even know. The censorship against those who are against it reveals a lot, as this is GLOBAL and there should be conversation.

Only those who have done extensive planning can directly answer that, and those who administer people with this experiment.

Meteor said:
StyleCoin said:
I saw an article by a doctor saying this, but I couldn't find it in English. Do you think that 30% of those vaccinated will die?

Which vaccine was it about exactly?

I've only looked into Astrazeneca (since it's one of the few that doesn't use the new RNA printing technique, so it seemed more likely to be safe) so I don't know about the others. But I heard Astrazeneca has been used for almost half a year now, so whatever that doctor was talking about doesn't seem to apply to that one at least.
Astrazaneca has been banned from several European countries because of numerous reports of blood clots and other serious side effects.

Meteor said:
I've only looked into Astrazeneca (since it's one of the few that doesn't use the new RNA printing technique, so it seemed more likely to be safe) so I don't know about the others. But I heard Astrazeneca has been used for almost half a year now, so whatever that doctor was talking about doesn't seem to apply to that one at least.
AZ is still dangerous it was banned in some countries for causing blot clots.

Meteor said:
StyleCoin said:

Which vaccine was it about exactly?

That one has been banned and not even approved in several countries. That might even be less safe than the others if governments are taking that step that means they are fearful of something.

Meteor said:
StyleCoin said:
Astrazaneca has been banned from several European countries because of numerous reports of blood clots and other serious side effects.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
AZ is still dangerous it was banned in some countries for causing blot clots.

slyscorpion said:
That one has been banned and not even approved in several countries. That might even be less safe than the others if governments are taking that step that means they are fearful of something.

I heard about that as well, but also that the prevalence of blood clots is lower among those who got the vaccine than it would occur under normal circumstances without the vaccine, which statistically would suggest that there is no correlation; but I haven't looked into the numbers exactly so I don't know how accurate that claim is. It makes me wonder if the blood clots that occurred are being used as an excuse of sorts to promote the other vaccines instead for whatever reason, or if it is really just precaution like they say.

On the other hand, it's strange that 3 people below 30 years old died from a blood clot after receiving the vaccine. That may have been out of 20 million people that got vaccinated (although I don't know what percentage of those was below 30), but what would cause such young people to suddenly get a blood clot? Were they just really heavy smokers or something? Were they already unhealthy and did the strain on their immune system as it reacted to the vaccine finish them off? If an otherwise healthy young person suddenly received a blood clot after receiving the Astrazeneca vaccine, then that would be very concerning.

I do intend to look into it more and I hope they manage to find out what the cause might be exactly to clear things up, but if you want to know more about the details then I recommend looking into it yourself instead of listening to me.
My bottom line is that I don't trust any vaccines that involve the new RNA printing technology. I heard another one that doesn't use it is being developed by Johnson & Johnson in the Netherlands, so I intend to look into that as well.

The AZ vaccine is dangerous in it’s own way, and also likely to be completely useless against Covid, not providing the so called immunity a vaccine is supposed to give. It is at the very least an unnecessary burden on the immune system and the health of the body, just a poison really that doesn’t give any benefits. In some people it has indeed proven lethal as well.

That counts for all Covid vaccines however. None of them can fulfill the purpose a vaccine should, which is to safely inoculate a person against a virus. One of the reasons the vaccines don’t work against Covid is because of it’s mutational nature.

Covid has kept mutating into different variants, and will keep doing so. If one vaccine manages to be effective against one variant, the Covid virus is likely to evolve after it encounters it and develop immunity against that vaccine, just like how bacteria can develop immunity against antibiotics after they encounter them.

Even if some vaccines could actually protect one against certain variants of Covid, they are useless against others. Not to mention, they don’t provide any better protection than the natural immune system of a person anyways. Covid is fairly mild in most people, so mild most don’t even notice they had it.

The death rate is actually lower than even a seasonal flue that existed for years, the only reason why more people have died from it is because Covid is very infectious and spreads easily, so even with insignificant lethality, due to the sheer numbers of people infected over time, a lot of serious and lethal cases are reported, while in actuality the lethality and people put in critical condition by the virus is extremely low relative to the number of infected (it was designed specifically to do that).

I believe the actual reason the AZ vaccine is being banned is because the jews and billy<3 want people to take the mRNA vaccines instead. They make up or heavily promote certain claims regarding the danger of other vaccines like the AZ vaccine, and suppress any reports about negative reactions or dangers of the mRNA vaccines, so both people and governments world wide are under the impression these are completely safe while the others are bad.

They are pushing very hard for people to get those mRNA variants. Likely because they serve their agenda better.

I would not be surprised if the claims about infertility risk in woman are real with the mRNA variants, and that these vaccines are the first step in the depopulation/genocide program of the jews and billy<3.

It may take years before people start noticing something is off and before the truth of this comes to light.

It is possible all the woman who took the mRNA vaccines will never be able to have children.

On top of that, nobody really knows what this mRNA stuff does, infertility may just be a part of it.

In the best case scenario it turns out the mRNA vaccines failed to cause long term side effects in the majority of people who took it, however considering how much money, time and effort the enemy put into this, I doubt it will result in nothing down the line...

Meteor said:
I apologise in advance if I offended anyone. I'm not an expert in any way, and am only trying to look out for myself and my own specific circumstances the best I can.
You could use spiritual means to protect yourself from flu and other such diseases.

Better to empower yourself daily than taking a vaccine.

StyleCoin said:
Most likely not. In my opinion these vaccines acting on people's DNA have been created to weaken the immune system to the point where people will not be able to face any future virus and they will die in hundreds of millions. This is my opinion on it, so this vaccine wasn't designed to kill people, but to `prepare` them when hypothetically other possibly more dangerous viruses will be released. Is just a personal opinion. Note that only a small percentage of people taking the vaccines actually die or have severe side effects, the rest will go with mild symptoms and after will feel normal. Yet most likely they have put something dirty in it because otherwise they wouldn't strangulate people's freedoms to force them to have it.

Meteor said:
Do you have any tips for a health working? I might as well do that either way. I'll try using the search function but I thought I'd ask in case you happen to know any.

I already empower myself multiple times a day, that's not even a question.
White-gold energy, and runes would work. I don't know about Sanskrit aside from Surya, but I bet there are more possibilites through that.

Henu the Great said:
You could use spiritual means to protect yourself from flu and other such diseases.

I don’t know why people can’t just exercise and eat foods with lots of vitamins instead of taking an injewction of who knows what.

Hey I totally forgot that how and what you think has a huge impact on your wellbeing aside from other things. So stay strong, and stay positive!

Henu the Great said:

I don’t know why people can’t just exercise and eat foods with lots of vitamins instead of taking an injewction of who knows what.

Yeah, exactly, and also build a good gut flora through fermented foods like full-fat Greek Yogurt.

Henu the Great said:

Lot's of excuses, none of them good ones.

I could write examples, but I'm in a hurry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back