Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JoS Membership

Syd Silver

Is there a specific reason why Henu the Great can post without approval ?!
While the rest of the members have to wait hours, even 24 hours sometimes, for their posts to be approved !

Syd Silver said:
While the rest of the members have to wait hours, even 24 hours sometimes, for their posts to be approved !

I'm not to assume such, I believe HP Cobra is the only one fulfilling these duties. It's a shame we can't offload his work a bit more, but unfortunately it would create opportunity (and drama) for the enemy to infiltrate and wreak havoc.
Just be patient, I'm surprised and grateful that he can find the time to do such 🐶 Perhaps in time youay also find yourself with such privilege.

DezFranky said:
Syd Silver said:

I'm not to assume such, I believe HP Cobra is the only one fulfilling these duties. It's a shame we can't offload his work a bit more, but unfortunately it would create opportunity (and drama) for the enemy to infiltrate and wreak havoc.
Just be patient, I'm surprised and grateful that he can find the time to do such 🐶 Perhaps in time youay also find yourself with such privilege.

There are already two new moderators, because I need extra time and we need speedier approval. Also, known members who are always helpful to the community are off mod to reply to topics etc.

Those who are in will be able to post, the thing is, arguments, potential illegal topics, and trolls or spam can be an issue.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
DezFranky said:
Syd Silver said:

There are already two new moderators, because I need extra time and we need speedier approval. Also, known members who are always helpful to the community are off mod to reply to topics etc.

Those who are in will be able to post, the thing is, arguments, potential illegal topics, and trolls or spam can be an issue.
I would have definitely helped you if i had time. I hope you have good people who committed to our cause.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is exactly why I haven't asked for this privilege. Until I can trust myself 100% and know for a fact I'm level headed enough, and act like it consistently, to have this privilege I don't wish to have such responsibility yet.

As for being a mod the above is included but I don't think I can handle being a mod after a post you made about how trolls post disgusting things that don't get thru thanks to you guys. I don't think I have the stomach to see pics or whatever that idiots will try to post.

Syd Silver said:

how did you know he can post without approval?

Syd Silver said:

I didn’t even know there was a such thing as being off mod, I’ve never had a post not be approved I don’t think.

Sundara said:
Syd Silver said:

I didn’t even know there was a such thing as being off mod, I’ve never had a post not be approved I don’t think.

All people are now 100% lenient so you can post anything you want. HPS Maxine always wanted it to be this way, because the Gods are really angry when people have been turned down for questions. This no longer happens.

Except of illegal material. Also, eventually, people are granted privileges. I did grant to like 5-6 people today.

The community can self regulate the crap and people know what is what. As for those who decide to trash can everyone or suddenly go bad, the community will know.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sundara said:
Syd Silver said:

All people are now 100% lenient so you can post anything you want. HPS Maxine always wanted it to be this way, because the Gods are really angry when people have been turned down for questions. This no longer happens.

Except of illegal material. Also, eventually, people are granted privileges. I did grant to like 5-6 people today.

The community can self regulate the crap and people know what is what. As for those who decide to trash can everyone or suddenly go bad, the community will know.

That seems like a good and standard way of going about hosting a community and how things generally should go. Thank you for putting honest effort into following the gods will despite personal feelings.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sundara said:
Syd Silver said:

Does a person have to be very professional and consistent to be off mod? I know that I’m a decent person but I also know I don’t make efforts to prove a point to anyone.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Syd Silver said:

The best would be to ask a trusted member, just to be sure that you get a trusted answer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sundara said:
Syd Silver said:

Moderators are important in every forums, where in forums are not modes, then bots vomit it. Thanks for Ancient Forums modes for good work.

Sundara said:
Syd Silver said:

Posting without approval means that after you pressed "submit" your post appears instantly on the forum
If this happens, it means you are "off mod", and if you are off mod it means that you are a trusted member. (Not like me, for example)

Syd Silver said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Syd Silver said:

The best would be to ask a trusted member, just to be sure that you get a trusted answer.
Hahahahaha

Im not against Henus posts getting through nor a few others yes I had a run in with him but if hes trusted by HPHC that will do for me a kinda like him anyway we made peace also.

I will watch for this we used to get a fair amount of enemy and HPHC would post them just to show what we are up against.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
There’s atleast 6 that post freely now.

Interesting mine did go through fast until i mentioned i had to get that pesky jag now im getting called a jew :lol: :lol:

Fs now after me arguing with half my people on here its got pulled of the shelf even the government have said the one i took isnt safe.

Now I hope people realise Satan is with me.

Been through alot this is a walk in the park I chose to take it for my future i will start a side effects topic shortly guys.

Back on point I would of thought i was trusted until said Jag.

EnkiUK3 said:

Interesting mine did go through fast until i mentioned i had to get that pesky jag now im getting called a jew :lol: :lol:

Fs now after me arguing with half my people on here its got pulled of the shelf even the government have said the one i took isnt safe.

Been through alot this is a walk in the park I chose to take it for my future i will start a side effects topic shortly guys.

Those who call you a jew are retards, yes you made a mistake, but these people can't even sense a jew from a Gentile who does stupid shit.

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Those who call you a jew are retards, yes you made a mistake, but these people can't even sense a jew from a Gentile who does stupid shit.

Cheers My bro appreciated from someone that i do respect and have a laugh with. :D

Yes we had we run ins but all good as it should be yes fall out dont need agree on everything. ;)

My choice on that jag and yes im not waving a flag supporting it as some would say check the thread ive made on side effects should be enough to keep people away.

Thanks for comming to bat for me regarding the jew part fn mental that sh*te :lol: :lol:

Enemy this jew that they dont even know me.

Retards right enough

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK3 said:

No one called him a jew. "Tied into enemy" and "goy" were mentioned as far as I know.

Aquarius said:
No one called him a jew
He insulted and called others like that
More than 10 people including Cobra told him that what he is doing is wrong

Read the posts and if you still have something to add on that subject continue there, no need to fuck up another thread. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49957&start=150

Sundara said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sundara said:

Does a person have to be very professional and consistent to be off mod? I know that I’m a decent person but I also know I don’t make efforts to prove a point to anyone.

Look at Henu for example. He is 1 year here and has way over 1k comments. Then look where he comments, he helps people, especially very new people.

I am pretty sure he is off mod because he helps new people this much.

This doesn’t have much to do with experience or anything like that, but value to the community.
And well if Henu enjoys helping this much, being an off-mod makes it even better for everyone.

You on the other hand don’t post as much, and don‘t help people as much as Henu does. But your posts have a very high quality, spiritual experience and knowledge. This is also very important, however, making you an off-mod wouldn’t increase the gain for the community overall.

This is just my view, and I will be laughing on the floor when you are an off-mod now.

Aquarius said:
Besides what I said in my previous reply to you I want to add one more thing

So the fact that an alleged SS willingly and consciously of what he is doing took the jewish vaccine is just a mistake!
In other words ... the fact that an alleged SS voluntarily and consciously of what he is doing does the enemy's agenda is just a mistake!! not a big deal, right!!

Very interesting your point of view

OK
By now everyone here should have understood that there are only two sides, Satan's side and enemy's side, NPC's out there doing enemy's agenda have the excuse that they don't know what their doing, and that is the true, they are to brainwashed

But for an alleged dedicated SS who has been here for years is there any excuse ?!

During the Third Reich traitors and infiltrators were put in front of firing squad, same those who helped the traitors and infiltrators
What do you think will happen when 4th Reich will rise ?!

Keep in mind The Gods are wathching, you think that in 15-20 years when our Gods will return one will be able to stay in front of Them and say ... uhh yeah i knew that was the enemy's agenda but i did it because i wanted to go in a holliday and to a football game, yeah sorry it was a mistake
Seriously ...

Maybe you wanna think about this and reconsider your opinion.

Stormblood said:
Syd Silver said:
Lydia said:
It's not just Henu, other members who have proven themselves to be trusted are off mod.

Crystal clear
Thank you.

For me as well.

I think you guys thought I was insinuating something? I wasn't. To clarify: if someone doesn't get caught up in arguments and drama, and helps the community, and has been here for long enough to be seen as stable, will probably be taken off mod at some point. Remember that it's only HP Cobra doing all this, so it takes time to remember who all is trustworthy and not. I'm sure you (Stormblood) will probably be taken off at some point, as you are very helpful and don't seem to get into arguments anymore, but of course this is just my own personal opinion.

Syd Silver said:
Aquarius said:
No one called him a jew
He insulted and called others like that
More than 10 people including Cobra told him that what he is doing is wrong

Read the posts and if you still have something to add on that subject continue there, no need to fuck up another thread. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49957&start=150
Alright thanks, Jrvan has summarised the posts for me, I understand the situation better now.

Syd Silver said:
Aquarius said:

So the fact that an alleged SS willingly and consciously of what he is doing took the jewish vaccine is just a mistake!
In other words ... the fact that an alleged SS voluntarily and consciously of what he is doing does the enemy's agenda is just a mistake!! not a big deal, right!!

OK
By now everyone here should have understood that there are only two sides, Satan's side and enemy's side, NPC's out there doing enemy's agenda have the excuse that they don't know what their doing, and that is the true, they are to brainwashed

But for an alleged dedicated SS who has been here for years is there any excuse ?!

During the Third Reich traitors and infiltrators were put in front of firing squad, same those who helped the traitors and infiltrators

Keep in mind The Gods are wathching, you think that in 15-20 years when our Gods will return one will be able to stay in front of Them and say ... uhh yeah i knew that was the enemy's agenda but i did it because i wanted to go in a holliday and to a football game, yeah sorry it was a mistake
Seriously ...

Don't take me wrong, I believe that is utterly retarded, and I know from the time being here that Enki isn't the most "bright" kind of guy if you know what I mean. I just did not like how a whole thread was turning a witch hunt against him. I'm the first to call those who get the vax retards :lol:

Aquarius said:
Syd Silver said:
Aquarius said:

OK

Seriously ...

Don't take me wrong, I believe that is utterly retarded, and I know from the time being here that Enki isn't the most "bright" kind of guy if you know what I mean. I just did not like how a whole thread was turning a witch hunt against him. I'm the first to call those who get the vax retards :lol:

*EnkiUK reading this*
"Urrghhh aaahhhhrrggghh.. this feeling of being backstabbed.."

NinRick said:
Sundara said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Look at Henu for example. He is 1 year here and has way over 1k comments. Then look where he comments, he helps people, especially very new people.

I am pretty sure he is off mod because he helps new people this much.

This doesn’t have much to do with experience or anything like that, but value to the community.
And well if Henu enjoys helping this much, being an off-mod makes it even better for everyone.

You on the other hand don’t post as much, and don‘t help people as much as Henu does. But your posts have a very high quality, spiritual experience and knowledge. This is also very important, however, making you an off-mod wouldn’t increase the gain for the community overall.

This is just my view, and I will be laughing on the floor when you are an off-mod now.

I’m not asking to be off mod I was just curious since I didn’t know about it, but thank you for appreciating some of my posts!

I do also have over 1k posts in about 1 year by the way, just since you pointed that out I thought I’d clarify. It’s not about a matter of how many posts a person makes, some of my posts are good but the effort put in is possibly the issue which is fine with me atm. As long as some of it is helpful. I’m just glad I’m doing something now. My life is chalk full of responsibilities and I’ve at the very least surprised myself!

Syd Silver said:
I have seen you write several posts before complaining about how you have your posts disapproved. And the reason why is that you try to post things that are basically unhinged ranting, trying to cause infighting, and things like this. Then you go saying that you hate Cobra because he disapproved the infighting comment, you say he is corrupt or whatever else. Then he responds saying what bad thing you had in there to cause it to be dissaproved. You have 300 posts, and it seems like you tried to write about another 20 or 50 posts that were disapproved for these kinds of reasons. That's a big percentage of your attempted comments that were a problem.

I have 5,150 comments. You know how many of my comments were disapproved? Only 5. So few that I even remember the reason for each one. 3 of them were because the entire topic I tried to comment on was deleted, so I got a "automatically dissaproved because the requested topic does not exist."
1 of them was dissaproved because the whole topic was a big argument between several people. My comment wasn't even bad, but every person who had comments waiting for approval got the same message "All comments here are dissaproved because we have to end this. We can't let this bullshit argument grow anymore." Then the whole topic was also deleted.

And the last one, which I consider to be my only real disapproval based on what my message said. It was right after the Final RTR was posted. I tried to suggest changing the affirmations to other things to also work on those other things. That was dissaproved because "The power comes from everybody doing it the same way. We can't have some people doing something totally different because this dilutes the power and makes it weak. Stop trying to modify the Final RTR."

So your disapproval rate is something like 7% or 10% or maybe even like 15%. Mine is 0.02%, so 99.98% of my posts were approved without really needing to be moderated.

Are you going to allow someone to post their own comments without needing approval when 10% or 15% of their comments get dissaproved? Or are you going to allow someone who has 99.98% of their comments approved every time?

I think this is what decides it.

I would love to help once I get my affairs in order still just 2 weeks out of Department Of Corrections. Satan sent me to Atlanta to help me learn to be who I was before drugs again . I was lost but never lost the faith. I cry when I know Satan saved me and taught me to save myself . I missed being able to get on here and research more.now I really am grateful for JOS. I want to help when I get myself together . Hail Satan !!!!!!!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Then you go saying that you hate Cobra because he disapproved the infighting comment, you say he is corrupt or whatever else.

WTF is this crap ?!

I never said I hate Cobra
I never said Cobra is corrupted
Don't put words in my mouth

How can you lie this way ?? !!!
And why ?!! What do you gain to say these lies?!!
Nobody said anything about you, I didn't even know that you are off mod

Throwing lies about someone you are only discrediting yourself in an embarrassing way

You didn't even understood the purpose of the initial post, nobody cares about how many posts you have
You don't even understand what we were talking about
But you decided to attack me for some reason!

Ok, I was not looking for a fight, but I will not avoid one either
You will have my answer when you expect less
(and it will not be in writing)
Keep in mind, you asked for this.

Lydia said:
Stormblood said:
Syd Silver said:
Crystal clear
Thank you.

For me as well.

I think you guys thought I was insinuating something? I wasn't. To clarify: if someone doesn't get caught up in arguments and drama, and helps the community, and has been here for long enough to be seen as stable, will probably be taken off mod at some point. Remember that it's only HP Cobra doing all this, so it takes time to remember who all is trustworthy and not. I'm sure you (Stormblood) will probably be taken off at some point, as you are very helpful and don't seem to get into arguments anymore, but of course this is just my own personal opinion.
Talking about who is trustworthy
I only saw Henu posting without approval, No problem with Henu or with his posts, I just wanted to know why someone can and others don't, that was all

Now let me brief you what I found out about two of these trusted members
Two days ago I got an email from a brother and I was told that there is another member off mod and that one is a drug user and former friend of Magesson this one use to call Mageson ... "Magy babe"
I think you know who I'm talking about

Today I discovered another off mod member, this one is a pathological liar

So if these are the "off mod" trusted members then no thanks
I don't fulfill the requirements

No offense if you are off mod, just trying to make a point about Trustworthy Criteria.

Good point, and I agree. I have two disapproved posts, and one topic, if I remember correctly.

This is how HC gets unneeded workload off from himself and other mods. Excactly how it should be.

Lydia said:

Arguments have their time and place. That’s my belief. They can help to develop realisations and ideas (when the insults and slander are cut out from them), or help to make it obvious when something is wrong. They can form bonds between members, and aid in helping one to discover more about themselves and others.

Sometimes being able to bounce arguments and ideas to other members here helps to flesh them out and work out the kinks, especially where one doesn’t have any Satanic partners or family at home to do so before presenting those arguments here.

However, the back and forth nonsense is just that. Nonsense and drama. So I agree with your points in that regard.

Syd Silver said:
I have seen you write several posts before complaining about how you have your posts disapproved. And the reason why is that you try to post things that are basically unhinged ranting, trying to cause infighting, and things like this. Then you go saying that you hate Cobra because he disapproved the infighting comment, you say he is corrupt or whatever else. Then he responds saying what bad thing you had in there to cause it to be dissaproved. You have 300 posts, and it seems like you tried to write about another 20 or 50 posts that were disapproved for these kinds of reasons. That's a big percentage of your attempted comments that were a problem.

I have 5,150 comments. You know how many of my comments were disapproved? Only 5. So few that I even remember the reason for each one. 3 of them were because the entire topic I tried to comment on was deleted, so I got a "automatically dissaproved because the requested topic does not exist."
1 of them was dissaproved because the whole topic was a big argument between several people. My comment wasn't even bad, but every person who had comments waiting for approval got the same message "All comments here are dissaproved because we have to end this. We can't let this bullshit argument grow anymore." Then the whole topic was also deleted.

And the last one, which I consider to be my only real disapproval based on what my message said. It was right after the Final RTR was posted. I tried to suggest changing the affirmations to other things to also work on those other things. That was dissaproved because "The power comes from everybody doing it the same way. We can't have some people doing something totally different because this dilutes the power and makes it weak. Stop trying to modify the Final RTR."

So your disapproval rate is something like 7% or 10% or maybe even like 15%. Mine is 0.02%, so 99.98% of my posts were approved without really needing to be moderated.

Are you going to allow someone to post their own comments without needing approval when 10% or 15% of their comments get dissaproved? Or are you going to allow someone who has 99.98% of their comments approved every time?

Do you know by chance if disapproved posts will always come with a notification? 'Cause if not, I currently have only one disapproved post - asking Lydia about synastry when a person has an absolute shit ton of co-rulers - for a reason that I don't know. But, if that was simply an error and my post was instead lost to the void, then I'm still at zero. :D Here's to hoping I can maintain such a streak.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back