Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Future of the world

Player7

Does anyone know how future events are going to unfold?

When will the internet go down? When will the markets crash? When will they start depopulating using viruses or such?

Thanks in advance to any answers!

The best way to predict/prophesy the future is to create it yourself. Other than that, you can just look and see where things are going and what could happen, to an amount of probability.

Player7 said:

When will the internet go down? When will the markets crash? When will they start depopulating using viruses or such?

Projecting is a useful skill to have here. It comes naturally to some more outer planet people. I believe this is the same kind of thing the Gods do but on a much higher level. If you want to see where the future is headed look yourself into it but be aware that if you see doom gloom death etc it may or may not be the true future as enemy curses tend to try to manifest this and place it on places as astral impressions so you may just be picking up on this.

So try to both logically look at the world and things around you and think of the consequences good or bad that are to come out of it and the world at large. So you know if something is bs more likely. As well as open your third eye at least somewhat and try to place yourself in the future. If you get a vision or see something it may be hard to pinpoint when it is for some people. A secret I found is if you can sense the energy during the event you see then you can sense where the sun is and maybe some planet this will give you clues as to when it is.

This is a skill to get better at as time goes on btw not something you get instantly I was practicing with this for quite sometime before I got ok at it. I correctly projected the ways in which my girlfriend would change as the enemy energy was removed from her down to every detail. That was one thing that turned out right. I project that sometime between around or in may there will be some riots in various places in the USA at least. So far as this projection that is the only one I got that I am somewhat sure of as it fits the logical aspect of where the world is headed and is. So I will see if that comes true. The rest that I got I am not sure of so I won't say. That is why use the logical aspect too. You can use this to know when things happen. It actually is pretty cool.

According to the documents that we have, it says anywhere from 6months to 2 years onwards people who are vaccinated will be having many different debilitating conditions. You could die or be sterilized, maimed. Its like playing Russian roulette.

Also we know from public statements that there is going to be another pandemic which will be real and will have a kill rate of about 30% which goes out to be millions of people (according to simulations somewhere around 65 million. ) That will give Governments martial law powers to force vaccinate people without due process.

We know also about the Food Chain reaction and the market crash.

I'll go out on a limb and state situation may become worse around 2024 according to
HPS astrology writings and because according to the CIA report we see 78% depopulation estimates for the US and allies. Or the market crash could happen very soon ,even next day ,no one really knows.

What is important is no matter what happens, you must be Psychologically prepared for the apocalypse. There's going to be a race war is the US with the millions of migrants coming inside the country as UN soldiers and the Biden administration threatening to take away the guns which would instantly trigger a civil war. If they take down the internet there will be street to street gun fighting in many places of the country with rolling power outages. Get guns and ammunition stacked.

Jack said:
According to the documents that we have, it says anywhere from 6months to 2 years onwards people who are vaccinated will be having many different debilitating conditions. You could die or be sterilized, maimed. Its like playing Russian roulette.

Also we know from public statements that there is going to be another pandemic which will be real and will have a kill rate of about 30% which goes out to be millions of people (according to simulations somewhere around 65 million. ) That will give Governments martial law powers to force vaccinate people without due process.

I'll go out on a limb and state situation may become worse around 2024 according to
HPS astrology writings and because according to the CIA report we see 78% depopulation estimates for the US and allies. Or the market crash could happen very soon ,even next day ,no one really knows.

What is important is no matter what happens, you must be Psychologically prepared for the apocalypse. There's going to be a race war is the US with the millions of migrants coming inside the country as UN soldiers and the Biden administration threatening to take away the guns which would instantly trigger a civil war. If they take down the internet there will be street to street gun fighting in many places of the country with rolling power outages. Get guns and ammunition stacked.

I am considering to move safe up some money and move to Eastern Europe or Russia before 2022. lol.

NinRick said:
Jack said:

I am considering to move safe up some money and move to Eastern Europe or Russia before 2022. lol.
I don't think Russia is a good place to go ,but Eastern Europe might be. It all depends upon the vaccination policy they have.

The leftist marxists will become increasingly aligned with the abrahamic religions(Judaism, christianity, and islam). Leading to a dark ages not seen for 700 years.

Immigration will be pushed to keep productivity up. Those that do not immigrate will be demonized as "human traffickers, war lords and drug runners".

Right wing parties will be ostracized from the federal government, relegated to state and local elections.

Critical race theory will start dictating if you date, sex, or marry within your race you have an unconscious bias. This applies mostly to whites.

The leftists will preach that their party will raise standards of living, yet all their policies will lower standards. Mainly increasing immigrant's standards.

Increases in censorship under an technocratic rule

Climate change will never truly be addressed. Only radical methods like cloud seeding or blocking the sun will be pushed.

Of course the usual will take course; increasing irritability, insanity, a general lack of connection to reality will take place. War, famine and disease either real or manufactured.

It's okay to have a realistic outset of current events but don't like the tides suck you in.

There are things that we can and cannot forsee. Most people use the excuse that since there is no future in the world, they can just give up and not do anything.

Dont be like that! 🐷

Player7 said:

I didn't answer your questions, so I'll take a shot at them.

When you say stock market I assume you mean the stock market in the US. The federal government now has the authority to buy these assets. It may never go down, if it did I assume it would be because the Federal reserve wants to curtail inflation. If you start noticing sustained HIGH inflation in the CPI or PCE then that would foreshadow a stock market crash.

When will the internet go down? I again assume you're talking about the US. Well since leftists basically live online I don't think it will ever "go down". Power outages in select areas is more likely, and total censorship of right wing ideas is almost a certainty.

As for a virus that is lethal, who knows. Usually a pandemic happens once every 10 years. Now are those man made or not, there's no telling. Will it be extremely lethal, again no one can tell. I don't think the enemy wants a lethal virus as it would dwindle their populations the worst. It would also lead to an economic boon as their would be holes in production.

I hope this helps.

Jack said:
NinRick said:
Jack said:

I don't think Russia is a good place to go ,but Eastern Europe might be. It all depends upon the vaccination policy they have.

We would have a house in an empty village in russia, with much land 40m x 100m where my Grandparents used to grow potatoes and stuff, they even had a cow and chickens.

I think I will just safe up a lot of money, go to eastern Europe, buy a flat or house there, and stay there until the whole situation has calmed down.

Then I return to Germany after 10 years or so, lol.

Player7 said:

In my opinion there are two phases going on in the world:
1. The last jewish attempt to transform this planet in their personal slave farm before age of Aquarius kicks in and will ruin their plans.
2. Environmental disastres caused by planetary energies and placements. As most people have noticed, it already started with tens of thousands of square miles of forests burning all over the world, massive earthquakes, floods. It just started and probably will continue for a few more years. This is also written in the jewish black magic book called bible, not because of `prophecy` but because of some people who anticipated these planetary energies since they align from time to time so is not really diffcult for someone very advanced in astrology to estimate when such events will take place if they take the time to analyse every single planet and also the effects caused by the combination of their energies.

So in my opinion what will happen in the close future (the following 4-5 years) will be gradual limitation of human rights and freedoms while allowing them to a small extend so jews won't cause global riots. They quite did already but nothing too obvious against themselves. If we do a good job with the RTRs they might get so exposed and damaged that this limiation of human rights will stop at some point somehow sooner than 2025 when age of aquarius kicks in. Then after this there are the environmental disasters which we can't do nothing about really as they are mostly caused by planetary placements, and also by jews with HAARP technology where they have interests to create such disasters.

Jack said:

Do you think the deagel site's prediction will come true?

StyleCoin said:
Jack said:

I don't know. Probably it will because even if the senators and politicians are inept and horribly corrupt ,they aren't calling for Mass Genocide.

This thing isn't being run by politicians. Its being run by Hardcore psychopaths who are 100% committed to an ideology of Depopulation.

Common humans can't even relate to their level ,so they just brush it as a conspiracy theory. They can't believe that a group of extremely wealthy people who own all of the media and the medical industry are 100% committed to a malthusian Genocide operation.

There isn't an effective resistance movement. They still haven't realized that they are in a giant skinner box and are being systematically culled.
There should be calls about stopping the vaccinations and investigations into the Virus response. There needs to be mass civil protests.
The Americans should be digging massive bomb shelters and trenches and barracks, barricades in order to fight the Immigrants in street to street gun fighting. Also you need an alternative organic Food Chain that will work after the food chain Reaction happens.

Jack said:

I wish in the future we won't need mandatory vaccines though I'm sure that's not the case in reality.

Jack said:
StyleCoin said:
Jack said:

I don't know. Probably it will because even if the senators and politicians are inept and horribly corrupt ,they aren't calling for Mass Genocide.

This thing isn't being run by politicians. Its being run by Hardcore psychopaths who are 100% committed to an ideology of Depopulation.

Common humans can't even relate to their level ,so they just brush it as a conspiracy theory. They can't believe that a group of extremely wealthy people who own all of the media and the medical industry are 100% committed to a malthusian Genocide operation.

There isn't an effective resistance movement. They still haven't realized that they are in a giant skinner box and are being systematically culled.
There should be calls about stopping the vaccinations and investigations into the Virus response. There needs to be mass civil protests.
The Americans should be digging massive bomb shelters and trenches and barracks, barricades in order to fight the Immigrants in street to street gun fighting. Also you need an alternative organic Food Chain that will work after the food chain Reaction happens.

Food chain reaction? I am a bit confused.

Nikois666 said:
Jack said:
StyleCoin said:

Search "Scorched Earth" and read both parts

Jack said:
Nikois666 said:
Jack said:

Search "Scorched Earth" and read both parts

Thanks, I already read both of them and I guess food chain reaction slipped from my mind. Will read it again.

StraitShot47 said:
Player7 said:

I didn't answer your questions, so I'll take a shot at them.

When you say stock market I assume you mean the stock market in the US. The federal government now has the authority to buy these assets. It may never go down, if it did I assume it would be because the Federal reserve wants to curtail inflation. If you start noticing sustained HIGH inflation in the CPI or PCE then that would foreshadow a stock market crash.

When will the internet go down? I again assume you're talking about the US. Well since leftists basically live online I don't think it will ever "go down". Power outages in select areas is more likely, and total censorship of right wing ideas is almost a certainty.

As for a virus that is lethal, who knows. Usually a pandemic happens once every 10 years. Now are those man made or not, there's no telling. Will it be extremely lethal, again no one can tell. I don't think the enemy wants a lethal virus as it would dwindle their populations the worst. It would also lead to an economic boon as their would be holes in production.

I hope this helps.
If the internet doesn't go down we're good then for some part because the JoS is online

slyscorpion said:
Player7 said:

Projecting is a useful skill to have here. It comes naturally to some more outer planet people. I believe this is the same kind of thing the Gods do but on a much higher level. If you want to see where the future is headed look yourself into it but be aware that if you see doom gloom death etc it may or may not be the true future as enemy curses tend to try to manifest this and place it on places as astral impressions so you may just be picking up on this.

So try to both logically look at the world and things around you and think of the consequences good or bad that are to come out of it and the world at large. So you know if something is bs more likely. As well as open your third eye at least somewhat and try to place yourself in the future. If you get a vision or see something it may be hard to pinpoint when it is for some people. A secret I found is if you can sense the energy during the event you see then you can sense where the sun is and maybe some planet this will give you clues as to when it is.

This is a skill to get better at as time goes on btw not something you get instantly I was practicing with this for quite sometime before I got ok at it. I correctly projected the ways in which my girlfriend would change as the enemy energy was removed from her down to every detail. That was one thing that turned out right. I project that sometime between around or in may there will be some riots in various places in the USA at least. So far as this projection that is the only one I got that I am somewhat sure of as it fits the logical aspect of where the world is headed and is. So I will see if that comes true. The rest that I got I am not sure of so I won't say. That is why use the logical aspect too. You can use this to know when things happen. It actually is pretty cool.
I'm working on mastering projection. Can't wait for the day it finally works.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back