Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Friends

yumais

When you are satanist, you have to find people like you no? i mean you can be with a xian girl or will affect you? where you can find satanists friends and girlfriend same? i just want to find friends who are satanists too, is there a problem if you are friends with xians? And another question, if you have ss friends you can make some rituals together? Sorry for bothering you with my stupid question, but i want to know

Making friends with xians? Maybe next time we should make friends with reptilians as well. :lol:

Why make friends with ur enemy?? Or do u think that xians are not our enemy? Don't u feel disgusting when u see them? I would rather die than making friends with those scums.😃
If you want a ss friend I would like to be one of ur friends.

Yes i also have that problem the only real SS friends i have is on the forum. I also want to be physically in toutch with SS but SS are a very rare breed.You can make friends with Xians but always remember that Satanism and Xanity cannot mix like Maxine has said before its like water and electricity. So if you do make a Xian friend just keep quiet about your believes and dont take them seriously when they start talking about jesus because jesus is a evil rotten zombie jew who did not exist.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Yes i also have that problem the only real SS friends i have is on the forum. I also want to be physically in toutch with SS but SS are a very rare breed.You can make friends with Xians but always remember that Satanism and Xanity cannot mix like Maxine has said before its like water and electricity. So if you do make a Xian friend just keep quiet about your believes and dont take them seriously when they start talking about jesus because jesus is a evil rotten zombie jew who did not exist.

How can you tolerate staying with xians? I can't get along with anyone who curse Satan and worship the enemy. Why you must stay with the enemy and smell the disgusting toxic gas around them? I feel extreme uncomfortable when I get close to them.

They hate and curse our beloved gods every day and every night. Just because of this, I want to watch them die painfully for a billion times. My goal is to be strong enough to kill everyone who go against Satan. No mercy and no exception. How can you befriend with someone who are opposed to Satan and devote to a disgusting jew? Just because you want a friend? I can't image that. The only one I care is Satan. I do not understand you guys.

yumais said:
When you are satanist, you have to find people like you no? i mean you can be with a xian girl or will affect you? where you can find satanists friends and girlfriend same? i just want to find friends who are satanists too, is there a problem if you are friends with xians? And another question, if you have ss friends you can make some rituals together? Sorry for bothering you with my stupid question, but i want to know

Cobra gave me some advice, get normal friends. Maxine told me once Satanism attracts a lot of psychos.

I have been loyal to the JOS for 15 years and still am. But truth of the matter is, you cannot go meeting people from here, it is basically forbidden. I did and it only gave me grief.

Yes you can have friends that are Christians. There are also alot of Nazi Pagans out there. I went out and sought out normal friends and I will never go back.

They don't sit and call me a piece of shit constantly. They don't walk out of my life over nothing. They're not a bunch of random usernames online.

I took some time to clean and heal. My mindset is totally different then before. I stand behind things like Norse Pagans, Male Masculinity and Heterosexuality. I've been dating a beautiful Aryan Girl, who thinks I am the world. I found friends that are fitness instructors and we go to the gym and they are teaching me how to properly lift.

I plan to make a family one day and have children and pass along my Aryan DNA. When I was so wrapped up here, I could never live a normal life, I was alone constantly, or dealing with people telling me I am an enemy thoughtform and that they are banishing me.

I cant live that way anymore. I went out and got a life. I keep up with the schedule and do the RTRs. Beyond that I'm not gonna sit here and live behind a keyboard.

Crystal Lake said:

How can you tolerate staying with xians? I can't get along with anyone who curse Satan and worship the enemy. Why you must stay with the enemy and smell the disgusting toxic gas around them? I feel extreme uncomfortable when I get close to them.

They hate and curse our beloved gods every day and every night. Just because of this, I want to watch them die painfully for a billion times. My goal is to be strong enough to kill everyone who go against Satan. No mercy and no exception. How can you befriend with someone who are opposed to Satan and devote to a disgusting jew? Just because you want a friend? I can't image that. The only one I care is Satan. I do not understand you guys.

Christians are everywhere,most doent even know what to believe so they just say they are christian. Im not saying its a good thing to have christian friends. Just saying its very hard to find SS friends and sometimes one does not really have a choice,humans are social beings and need to socialize sometimes. Remember its not the christian peope that we hate its their religion!! Remember that. Their religion makes them what they are if it was not for that they would be more like us. I hate their stupidly yes and their ignorance and a whole lot of christian character traits,but not the humans them selfs.

Aldrick said:
yumais said:

Cobra gave me some advice, get normal friends. Maxine told me once Satanism attracts a lot of psychos.

I have been loyal to the JOS for 15 years and still am. But truth of the matter is, you cannot go meeting people from here, it is basically forbidden. I did and it only gave me grief.

Yes you can have friends that are Christians. There are also alot of Nazi Pagans out there. I went out and sought out normal friends and I will never go back.

They don't sit and call me a piece of shit constantly. They don't walk out of my life over nothing. They're not a bunch of random usernames online.

I took some time to clean and heal. My mindset is totally different then before. I stand behind things like Norse Pagans, Male Masculinity and Heterosexuality. I've been dating a beautiful Aryan Girl, who thinks I am the world. I found friends that are fitness instructors and we go to the gym and they are teaching me how to properly lift.

I plan to make a family one day and have children and pass along my Aryan DNA. When I was so wrapped up here, I could never live a normal life, I was alone constantly, or dealing with people telling me I am an enemy thoughtform and that they are banishing me.

I cant live that way anymore. I went out and got a life. I keep up with the schedule and do the RTRs. Beyond that I'm not gonna sit here and live behind a keyboard.
Yes i also have good friends but still i want SS who believe like i do and really want to do rituals with me and are serious about it.

Crystal Lake said:

So you live alone in a basement wishing our entire race was dead, because they are under a spell, that they are waking up from? These are the very people we are trying to save. Hitler and Himmler worked extensively on this. The people they saved and had soup kitchens for and everything else, were you guessed it, "Christians".

This right here, is Psychotic behavior, I had to learn this myself.

Aldrick said:
yumais said:

Wrong.
Satanists are the best. Given they have pure intentions and are honest.

yumais said:

Don’t isolate yourself to any extremes. Have relationships with people you love and enjoy freely, as long as they don’t become parasitic. I think a lot of satanists make the mistake of cutting too many people out of their lives and it’s emotionally damaging. Being social is great for mental health. I’ve stopped looking at “Christian” or whatever and I just look at the character and overall vibe of a person. I don’t tend to make friends with any Christians that push religion onto me or those very involved. There are some out there that just claim to be christian for whatever reason but have none of the negative attributes and don’t talk about it. Those people seem to be fine.

Aldrick said:
yumais said:

Good to see you're doing well.

This is good advice.

Some people here might need the isolation for the greater good of themselves and our work but everyone is different and your way is great for those similar.

Aldrick said:
yumais said:

Happy for you man. From the little I've read from you in the past I know you have had lots of rough experiences with people from the forums. The truth is that the enemy is ALWAYS infiltrating the forums. It's best to keep relations with people on the forums respectful and cordial but I wouldn't advise anyone to seek real life friends from the forums. This is also why it's good our interactions happen on the forums and not on private messages.

Your post put a smile on my face. Also found a lovely Black lady a few months ago and it's going great. I wish you the best Aldrick.

Aldrick said:

So glad to hear you are doing well! :)

NinRick said:
Aldrick said:
yumais said:

Wrong.
Satanists are the best. Given they have pure intentions and are honest.
Satanists are great. But sometimes there is no chemistry between two people even if they are satanists. It is like they are clashing forces.

I just started getting into synastry astrology and it's been clear some people just don't fit with each other, even if they are satanists.

If there are also negative indicators in the synastry chart those two people can try to sabotage each other, get into arguements and fights.

So it's understandable and normal that not all satanists will like each other. But either way all of us should have a bond of unity against the enemy. Even if we don't like or hate another SS.

Aldrick said:
yumais said:

But nobody asked you to "waste" your life here... we are humans and we need a social life. This is normal, most of us have to lie because we can't say we are SS but we can have friends. If anyone here feels alone, know that you don't need to be, have a social life, if you can't for whatever reason do spells to attract good friends and a partner. We can meditate, fight our war, help a bit in the forums and have a good social life.

Christians are everywhere,most doent even know what to believe so they just say they are christian. Im not saying its a good thing to have christian friends. Just saying its very hard to find SS friends and sometimes one does not really have a choice,humans are social beings and need to socialize sometimes. Remember its not the christian peope that we hate its their religion!! Remember that. Their religion makes them what they are if it was not for that they would be more like us. I hate their stupidly yes and their ignorance and a whole lot of christian character traits,but not the humans them selfs.

I never blame people for their ignorance or foolishness. We are all ignorant and foolish comparing with more intelligent beings for example the gods. The important thing is that they are disrespectful to our gods and don't care about improving themselves.

An adult needs to be responsible for what he said and what he have done. If I make mistakes, I won't just say 'Ohh it is all enemy's fault and I have nothing to do with it.'

The gods may forgive those people's foolish behaviors. It is because our gods are kind, not because what they have done is innocent. They are not innocent.

You can't always put the blame on the enemy. One should be responsible for what he has done.

Aldrick said:
or dealing with people telling me I am an enemy thoughtform and that they are banishing me.
Times have changed. Nowadays people who disagree accuse each other of being infiltrators.

Anyway. I'm glad to hear you are doing fine. I was a bit worried for a moment last month, but it was for nothing. You're obviously doing good.

Aldrick said:
So you live alone in a basement wishing our entire race was dead, because they are under a spell, that they are waking up from? These are the very people we are trying to save. Hitler and Himmler worked extensively on this. The people they saved and had soup kitchens for and everything else, were you guessed it, "Christians".

What they have done can not be ignored. They will pay for what they have done someday.

These are personal Choices that you make in life. Not many people are at that level that being alone doesn't bother them. Most humans are still bound to their inner biological programming, and feel depressed when they aren't part of a group.

Also not many people are born with the particular astrological makeup that gives them the capacity to survive the aloneness. Adolf Hitler was extremely lonely in the period between his childhood and Adulthood. He was born with that particular astrological makeup that his suffering would mould him to be able to do things that he alone could. If you don't really care much about the material world and really just want to advance spiritually or have been sent here for a purpose, and it's in such a way that it's extreme longing from within the soul, will you be able to survive loneliness. You need to have a fanatical higher purpose that you have realized that gives your life meaning. Most people get their purpose from other people, as in they exist because others acknowledge them with the particular name and relationship that they have in this life.

But if you were already at that stage, then you wouldn't be asking these questions. You need friends and people who care about you, as you would them.

Aldrick said:
Crystal Lake said:

Feel free to hate Christians all you want Satanic Comrades.

They're the ones who brought down the Satanic civilizations and are the ones feeding the Jews the power to destroy our world. Our enemy also uses Christians to cause upsets and problems for us.

Atheists are much better friends to have, at least they aren't Christians. Just make sure they're not Communists.

Satan has won the war. The White race will survive if you put in the labour to awaken them.

"Leave the hair-splitting to others. Whether it's the Old Testament or the New, or simply the sayings of Jesus, it's all the same old Jewish swindle. It will not make us free. A German church, a German Christianity is a distortion. One is either a German or a Christian. You cannot be both." - Adolf Hitler

"It was Christianity that brought about the fall of Rome—not the Germans or the Huns. What Bolshevism [Marxism / Communism] is achieving to-day on the materialist and technical level, Christianity had achieved on the metaphysical level." - Adolf Hitler

The Third Reich and Satanism
https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Third_Reich.html

HATE
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18990

The Commandments of Satan
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/COMMANDMENTS.html

Spiritual Warfare Message from Satan
https://web.archive.org/web/20160304113201/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Message-From-Satan.html

luis said:
Aldrick said:
yumais said:

But nobody asked you to "waste" your life here... we are humans and we need a social life. This is normal, most of us have to lie because we can't say we are SS but we can have friends. If anyone here feels alone, know that you don't need to be, have a social life, if you can't for whatever reason do spells to attract good friends and a partner. We can meditate, fight our war, help a bit in the forums and have a good social life.

Why did you quote waste? I didnt say waste lol.

Crystal Lake said:

I never blame people for their ignorance or foolishness. We are all ignorant and foolish comparing with more intelligent beings for example the gods. The important thing is that they are disrespectful to our gods and don't care about improving themselves.

An adult needs to be responsible for what he said and what he have done. If I make mistakes, I won't just say 'Ohh it is all enemy's fault and I have nothing to do with it.'

The gods may forgive those people's foolish behaviors. It is because our gods are kind, not because what they have done is innocent. They are not innocent.

You can't always put the blame on the enemy. One should be responsible for what he has done.

You are right! but the jews are really to blame for everything bad in this world. Christianty came into being because of them. I say k**" the jews then all the Christianty and Islam will eventually disappear for good.

Jack said:
These are personal Choices that you make in life. Not many people are at that level that being alone doesn't bother them. Most humans are still bound to their inner biological programming, and feel depressed when they aren't part of a group.

Also not many people are born with the particular astrological makeup that gives them the capacity to survive the aloneness. Adolf Hitler was extremely lonely in the period between his childhood and Adulthood. He was born with that particular astrological makeup that his suffering would mould him to be able to do things that he alone could. If you don't really care much about the material world and really just want to advance spiritually or have been sent here for a purpose, and it's in such a way that it's extreme longing from within the soul, will you be able to survive loneliness. You need to have a fanatical higher purpose that you have realized that gives your life meaning. Most people get their purpose from other people, as in they exist because others acknowledge them with the particular name and relationship that they have in this life.

But if you were already at that stage, then you wouldn't be asking these questions. You need friends and people who care about you, as you would them.

Fucking shit Jack.

You are really a strong soul. You keep on walking and picking up the fight, not because of other people, or because you desire someone, or because any other stupid reason. No. You just keep on fighting, because you want to further advance, you don’t need strength from other people, or another person, all the strength to move forward comes from you.
Maybe that’s why nothing can shake you.

Damn, I told you people need time to realise how great you really are.

luis said:

For some it's impossible to have friends, such as myself. I'm surrounded by so many useless degenerate pieces of shit, it's unreal. I have no choice but to remain in solitude, and so do many others here.

So much so it's not even worth a working to attract friends because I'm probably going to get another batch of heroin-using pieces of shit that deserve a bullet.

ShadowTheRaven said:
luis said:

For some it's impossible to have friends, such as myself. I'm surrounded by so many useless degenerate pieces of shit, it's unreal. I have no choice but to remain in solitude, and so do many others here.

So much so it's not even worth a working to attract friends because I'm probably going to get another batch of heroin-using pieces of shit that deserve a bullet.
Everyone has their own special situations but the point of magic is to help you fix your life. Its not impossible, it may take more time for you if you need bigger changes but it can be done. We all need a social life.

One just has to be selective. You obviously don't want to associate with couch potatoes and people whose live is full of intoxicants of any kind. Find sensible people. No smokers, no recreational drug users. You can have allowance for people who drink, as long as they're smart enough not to overdo it (i.e. getting drunk) and do not exercise negative peer pressure on you (in this case, forcing you to drink and harassing you if you do not). Extend this stigma against negative peer pressure to anything in life: if someone forces you to do something that is damaging, simply walk away as they are not worth your time and effort.

Human beings are born social creatures. They need other people to survive and this need changes based on their inner soul traits. For some is enough just to interact with people on a forum, to have a husband/wife and some skin-deep interactions with their co-workers, etc; for others a curated circle of friends is needed offline, with a husband/wife of course and multitude of acquaintances. These are two extreme examples and most people will be anywhere in the spectrum between the two.

Someone once stated "You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with". Take out one to be your husband/wife, and you have four slots for true friends. Increase the number, and the bond with them starts growing shallower, more detached and more alienated to the point they can no longer be called friends, but mere acquaintances, because time is not enough to cultivate these connections equally to build them up to strength.

Introspection will tell you what your balance/needs are. Embrace that and set it as a goal for your XI house and you'll grow just fine.

Crystal Lake said:
Aldrick said:

What they have done can not be ignored. They will pay for what they have done someday.

What who did? Everyone on earth that converted to christianity? The girl who had no friends, so she became christian? They went and did something?

Alot of our people here were Christian's, do they pay as well?

ShadowTheRaven said:
luis said:

Your views are very toxic. You harm yourself.
Not all people are bad, but I agree in so far that I also dislike many people, at least many who I know.
however, there are many decent people our there, also in your area.
You should find someone.

Christians mass murdered and tortured us. Then they lied and put the blame on us of all evil. They hide or ignore what they did and claim that their Jewish cult spread through love.
Lies like those of the Christians, people that claim love when they're all about murder and torture, should be punishable by death. They deserve to suffer ten times more than the suffering they brought.

Aldrick said:
What who did? Everyone on earth that converted to christianity? The girl who had no friends, so she became christian? They went and did something?

There are people who betray their Creator and turn to xianity just because they want some friends. Friends are much more important than Satan's cause, of course. We love socializing with dear xians.:lol: Yeah there is nothing wrong make friends with your enemy. We can pretend to know nothing about who they are and what they are doing every day and every night. Ohhhh it is all because of jews' fault, of course. The xians are innocent!!!! The xians are not our enemy even though they curse us everyday but we shouldn't harm them because they are innocent Aryans who are just cursed by the enemy!!! We can't live without friends! We strong Satanists can't even endure loneliness at all so we need to make friends with dear enemy it's nothing wrong!! :lol: :lol:

You don't need to care about how I feel about your dear xian friends. You should care about how Satan thinks of your dear friends. If Satan agrees with you, well I'm a fool who needs to shut up on this topic.

btw I never befriend with my enemy and I never feel lonely. I'm not as weak–minded as someone else. I only pretend to be friends with communists around me to make use of them. I would rather stay in a place where no one can see me and no one knows me, so I can attack them in the shadow. Who cares about friends?? I only have Satan in my heart.

Those members who are once xians pay for what they have done by working for Satan with a faithful heart.

mercury_wisdom said:
Satanists are great. But sometimes there is no chemistry between two people even if they are satanists. It is like they are clashing forces.

I just started getting into synastry astrology and it's been clear some people just don't fit with each other, even if they are satanists.

If there are also negative indicators in the synastry chart those two people can try to sabotage each other, get into arguements and fights.

So it's understandable and normal that not all satanists will like each other. But either way all of us should have a bond of unity against the enemy. Even if we don't like or hate another SS.

I can attest to this. I've been fiddling around with synastry for maybe a year now - still don't understand a lot, but I've made some progress. Synastry between Satanists does seem to manifest in a healthier manner due to Satanists being spiritually advancing people - thus, bad Saturn placements and hard aspects between planets don't necessarily have to manifest so negatively. Nevertheless, they are still there, and your approach to it is essentially the best way you can go about it: Just gotta accept it and continue on as SS. It's no one's fault for having Saturn somewhere in their chart.

Unfortunately, you can't really confirm this synastry between Satanists without natal information being given, and it is indeed the safest route to not share this information with others. Thus I agree with the sentiment here that the safest, and probably happiest, option is to not try bonding personally with Satanists you meet online. Everyone is tempted to, and it's very natural given our situation, but nearly all that have tried can recount a story of how this hurt them in the end, myself included. I've interacted privately with a few Satanists now when the subject was just Satanism, or astrology, or related topics, and such interactions were excellent and helpful. Lamentably I know others have had issues with even doing just that, but I think this is still an option that allows for you to be safe and have a productive conversation.

I also think Stormblood's post as a whole is good to take lessons from, and what luis mentioned is important too: magickal means of fixing your life, in this case attracting compatible, beneficial friendships. After one has spent time reflecting on their needs, the kind of people they want to be around and frankly should be around, etc., a magickal working to safely and positively attract such people would be ideal. This is something I've been considering for myself at a future date, and am currently considering Raidho as a rune for it.

Crystal Lake said:
Aldrick said:

There are people who betray their Creator and turn to xianity just because they want some friends. Friends are much more important than Satan's cause, of course. We love socializing with dear xians.:lol: Yeah there is nothing wrong make friends with your enemy. We can pretend to know nothing about who they are and what they are doing every day and every night. Ohhhh it is all because of jews' fault, of course. The xians are innocent!!!! The xians are not our enemy even though they curse us everyday but we shouldn't harm them because they are innocent Aryans who are just cursed by the enemy!!! We can't live without friends! We strong Satanists can't even endure loneliness at all so we need to make friends with dear enemy it's nothing wrong!! :lol: :lol:

You don't need to care about how I feel about your dear xian friends. You should care about how Satan thinks of your dear friends. If Satan agrees with you, well I'm a fool who needs to shut up on this topic.

btw I never befriend with my enemy and I never feel lonely. I'm not as weak–minded as someone else. I only pretend to be friends with communists around me to make use of them. I would rather stay in a place where no one can see me and no one knows me, so I can attack them in the shadow. Who cares about friends?? I only have Satan in my heart.

Those members who are once xians pay for what they have done by working for Satan with a faithful heart.

Ok your a child with zero social skills who hates everyone. Another psycho on the internet. Good for you.

yumais said:

The main issue for me is finding good, intelligent, interesting and decent people to be friends with. Interesting people with a high intellect don't exactly grow on trees, espessially these days.

People who prioritize stupid tv sitcoms, drinking beer, being christarded etc. are not so attractive to have as friends. I think many of us here find it hard to meet new good people to befriend in this christarded world.

xlnt said:
yumais said:

The main issue for me is finding good, intelligent, interesting and decent people to be friends with. Interesting people with a high intellect don't exactly grow on trees, espessially these days.

People who prioritize stupid tv sitcoms, drinking beer, being christarded etc. are not so attractive to have as friends. I think many of us here find it hard to meet new good people to befriend in this christarded world.

Tell me about it. This is literally the people that i work with. One actually talks like he is always drunk lmao. The ignorance of these particular people is baffling. As someone who is particulary moderately well traveled i can also attest that this will also be cultural. I lived in Europe for 6 and a half years. Compared to many europeans, a ton of americans on average are actually very ignorant. Not to mention in general less healthy, fatter and poorer kempt. Some don't even know the most trivial things about their own countries history, and much less about the history of other cultures and countries for example. And don't get me started on racial awareness and genetics. My teamlead made a comment to me that made me want to punch him in the face. Not that europe doesnt have these types of people, as i also encountered many there. The examples i gave of my workplace are literally idiocracy tier, if you have seen the movie. Even worse these people have kids. Sadly what you describe as well in your second paragraph in general is the majority.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back