Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What an interaction from a Jew taught me.

Artisan

Today I would like to tell you about an interaction that happened between me and a jew not too long ago, I was communicating with someone on the topic of biology and the area we were conversing with(an online chat room) was free for anyone to join in and talk, as such a certain individual joined and was just listening to us talk about his diet, I was explaining to him how his current lifestyle was detrimental and explaining to him my lifestyle(not SS related just biology related stuff, how I eat, how I exercise, things like that).

Eventually after talking for a while the person I was speaking with decided to ask the person who they are, they told us a bit about themselves, and we began conversing, I was speaking to them upon my diet and such and they were asking questions and respond, they told me about their diet and such(veganism of course) and we talked about how veganism is carbon negative while farming is carbon positive and the different environmental impact of veganism and such.

After a while of talking to them I started to get that feeling, many SS here will know the feeling I speak of, the feeling of jew. As one advances, they can feel the disgusting energy dripping of from them, the malice, the hatred for all things living, with enough advancement once can feel the energy from a single word message, even a message as simple as "hey" can be used to tell if one is a jew or gentile just based off the energy.

Now, back to the story.

As I begun to feel these feeling I decided to ask the individual if they are religious, they told me no, I asked them if their family raised them under the Abrahamic religious and if so which one, they told me Judaism, I proceeded to ask them if they were Jewish by blood, and if so, what percentage would they say they were, they told me they were 100% Jewish.

After this, the conversation took a turn, I had not discussed anything with this parasite which would reveal me to be an SS, they started to ask me trapping questions, questions which would reveal my nature without me saying my nature, psychological questions which were made with a specific purpose in mind, i.e "Do you think jews are a race of people?", "Do you think spirituality and science are connected?", "Why did you want to know if I was Jewish?" along with a plethora of other questions which where created to gauge not only what I said, but what I don't say, and how I say it, considering that I an SS, it would be very easily for me to express my hatred to this parasite by accident, however, I did not. Questions which were created with the pure intention of learning from what I am trying to hide. Even knowing its intentions and how it was forming its question I still revealed some information about myself from what I didn't say, albeit, the information wasn't anything SS related.

Eventually, after behaving respectfully, as I had no intention of revealing myself to this parasite, I left the chat with a goodbye and such. This jew was very good at pretending to be human, however, throughout the conversation I could hear them getting more and more angry, more and more agitated, more and more hateful, as I began to teach this individual how to become healthy. As this parasite conversed with me I could feel their malice grow, just dripping with envy and hatred, the fact that I wasn't answering their questions the way they wanted, the fact that I was a person who enjoys helping others, the fact that I used science to show how veganism is harmful, the fact that I was a gentile, all of this things and many more drove them to such anger that they could barely contain it and it would seep out, not only spiritually but in their voice when I was talking.

The lesson that I want you all to learn from this post is that the jew does not only learn from what you say but also what you don't say and the way you say things.They will form their questions in a way to gain information from you, you must be careful with those you interact with online, especially if you are not able to tell if one is Jewish from their energy, do not put yourself at risk my young brothers and young sisters. It is better to be safe than sorry, those you interact with may not have your best interest at hear, be careful. And, as always, HAIL SATAN!!!!

When I sense a jew, I sense negativity and something bad I don't like. They also feel gross to be around. I laugh at them because I know their day is coming.

Hail Satan!

Artisan said:
Today I would like to tell you about an interaction that happened between me and a jew not too long ago, I was communicating with someone on the topic of biology and the area we were conversing with(an online chat room) was free for anyone to join in and talk, as such a certain individual joined and was just listening to us talk about his diet, I was explaining to him how his current lifestyle was detrimental and explaining to him my lifestyle(not SS related just biology related stuff, how I eat, how I exercise, things like that).

Eventually after talking for a while the person I was speaking with decided to ask the person who they are, they told us a bit about themselves, and we began conversing, I was speaking to them upon my diet and such and they were asking questions and respond, they told me about their diet and such(veganism of course) and we talked about how veganism is carbon negative while farming is carbon positive and the different environmental impact of veganism and such.

After a while of talking to them I started to get that feeling, many SS here will know the feeling I speak of, the feeling of jew. As one advances, they can feel the disgusting energy dripping of from them, the malice, the hatred for all things living, with enough advancement once can feel the energy from a single word message, even a message as simple as "hey" can be used to tell if one is a jew or gentile just based off the energy.

Now, back to the story.

As I begun to feel these feeling I decided to ask the individual if they are religious, they told me no, I asked them if their family raised them under the Abrahamic religious and if so which one, they told me Judaism, I proceeded to ask them if they were Jewish by blood, and if so, what percentage would they say they were, they told me they were 100% Jewish.

After this, the conversation took a turn, I had not discussed anything with this parasite which would reveal me to be an SS, they started to ask me trapping questions, questions which would reveal my nature without me saying my nature, psychological questions which were made with a specific purpose in mind, i.e "Do you think jews are a race of people?", "Do you think spirituality and science are connected?", "Why did you want to know if I was Jewish?" along with a plethora of other questions which where created to gauge not only what I said, but what I don't say, and how I say it, considering that I an SS, it would be very easily for me to express my hatred to this parasite by accident, however, I did not. Questions which were created with the pure intention of learning from what I am trying to hide. Even knowing its intentions and how it was forming its question I still revealed some information about myself from what I didn't say, albeit, the information wasn't anything SS related.

Eventually, after behaving respectfully, as I had no intention of revealing myself to this parasite, I left the chat with a goodbye and such. This jew was very good at pretending to be human, however, throughout the conversation I could hear them getting more and more angry, more and more agitated, more and more hateful, as I began to teach this individual how to become healthy. As this parasite conversed with me I could feel their malice grow, just dripping with envy and hatred, the fact that I wasn't answering their questions the way they wanted, the fact that I was a person who enjoys helping others, the fact that I used science to show how veganism is harmful, the fact that I was a gentile, all of this things and many more drove them to such anger that they could barely contain it and it would seep out, not only spiritually but in their voice when I was talking.

The lesson that I want you all to learn from this post is that the jew does not only learn from what you say but also what you don't say and the way you say things.They will form their questions in a way to gain information from you, you must be careful with those you interact with online, especially if you are not able to tell if one is Jewish from their energy, do not put yourself at risk my young brothers and young sisters. It is better to be safe than sorry, those you interact with may not have your best interest at hear, be careful. And, as always, HAIL SATAN!!!!

Indeed, very informative and telling. I also had the very same thing happen to me but differently. I was with other SS doing online warfare. Next thing i know some guy comes and starts heckling us calling us kikes because we are of satan. was a typical xtian NS'er. Next thing i know I hear Abraxas tell me "he has been told he has jewish DNA". As a result i make a joke about it in the thread..haha it would be funny if he got 5 percent ashkenazi jew on a dna test. Next thing i know i am led to his profile...where i found he made a post about having sleepless nights because of a DNA test. In the reply section he himself confirmed he was given ashkenazi results. Now DNA tests are BS and run by kikes. However jewish ideologies and behaviors are engrained in the jewish soul. even if it was a false positive it was funny. I made that joke before seeing his post. When i did i mentioned all that to him and he never replied back.

Meteor said:
I was just thinking a few weeks ago that I might be screwed if someone asked me questions like that. If I have a strong opinion on a topic, then lying about it just feels really fucking horrible; like letting someone force their disgusting opinion into my mouth.
If someone asked me such questions, I might literally just reply with "shut up" instead of answering the questions, but that wouldn't exactly make me look very good.

I'm glad that at least here on the forums I'm free to speak my mind and don't have to worry about that sort of stuff.

I remember I used to be unable to control my expression of hatred hatred towards jew and would go become visibly outraged by the mere fucking thought that these pieces of fucking shit would dare walk upon this sacred earth that they have NO PLACE on. Overtime I learned how to regulate and control my emotions, even when I get into unfortunate situations such as above I am able to control my anger completely. A few days after creating this post I was speaking with another person on the same chat room and there was a jew who literally told me "jews are the only god, sorry X" where x is my name. Holy fuck, you have, no, fucking, idea, how angry I was at this parasite, they always try to gauge your reactions and shit, I would express the hatred I couldn't contain in the way of anti-jew jokes and such. However, I made sure "it was clear" I was joking.

Kurat said:
Yes, that's good point, jews can very well ask personal and uncompfortable questions. I know this.

Be very careful of the psychological questions. In other news, I hope you are well after the vaccine incident. Do your best to get through this my brother.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
When I sense a jew, I sense negativity and something bad I don't like. They also feel gross to be around. I laugh at them because I know their day is coming.

Hail Satan!

That disgusting, malice filled, hateful, just vile energy right? Their very presence is fucking disgusting. Lmao, laugh at them, that's great, their existence truly is pitiful isn't it? Their own creator(The reptilians) hates them and sees their life as nothing more than a tool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personal Growth said:
Thank you Brother.

I am glad my information was of assistance to you :)

ShadowTheRaven said:
This is the circumstance where being a very good liar becomes beneficial.

Definitely.

Shadowcat said:
Indeed, very informative and telling. I also had the very same thing happen to me but differently. I was with other SS doing online warfare. Next thing i know some guy comes and starts heckling us calling us kikes because we are of satan. was a typical xtian NS'er. Next thing i know I hear Abraxas tell me "he has been told he has jewish DNA". As a result i make a joke about it in the thread..haha it would be funny if he got 5 percent ashkenazi jew on a dna test. Next thing i know i am led to his profile...where i found he made a post about having sleepless nights because of a DNA test. In the reply section he himself confirmed he was given ashkenazi results. Now DNA tests are BS and run by kikes. However jewish ideologies and behaviors are engrained in the jewish soul. even if it was a false positive it was funny. I made that joke before seeing his post. When i did i mentioned all that to him and he never replied back.

HAHA. That is an amazing story :). Thank you for sharing!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back