Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A message through a song

AryaPaimon

HP Hooded Cobra and Satanic Brotherhood,

greetings.

I just finished my meditations a little while ago, and after that I always do my spiritual warfare agenda, for which I thank the JOS Priesthood incessantly, for which I will always be very grateful.

So I started talking to our Father God Satan and Paimon, who I strongly believe to be my GD,
and I thanked my Father Satan so much for all that He is doing for us, and in particular for me, since I was not and I no longer felt like a human being before I really knew him and me dicated Him.

That was on December 22, 2016, at 23:00 pm I started the dedication ritual and believe me I didn't have a moment of doubt or fear, on the contrary, I was sure that it came from my soul that had found years after suffering and searching that in my heart I knew that I was my true God and creator Father, but they were just visions and intuitions that I had since I was a child.

I remembered now and I don't know why I was still a child and out of nowhere told my mother that I still remembered what God was like. So she was a faithful Catholic who asked me: So what did Jesus look like? (She believed that Jesus was god, wow, aff ...)

So without hesitation I replied:

I don't remember Jesus, I never saw him,
but I remember God himself, our Father and He was like this:
Tall, really tall, white that hurt in our eyes, very blond hair almost white but mixed with gold and not too long and with such an intense blue eye, beautiful He like life.

But what I remember most, mother, was that all of him gave such a great feeling of love, security and trust, as I never met again.

Then she replies: And isn't that silly Jesus?

I didn't say, no, no. Jewsus has beards, and honestly I don't remember Jewsus not only do I remember Him, our God and Father Creator, only Him.

So my sister said what is the name of this beautiful God of yours?
I do not remember His Name, but I know that it is not one of those that the Bible shows.

About Paimon possibly being my GD:

is due to the fact that at that same time I had visions of being mounted on the back of a camel or dromedary, and was holding the waist of a strong, tall man, crowned dressed in desert Arab clothing, and he was talking to me in a strong voice like thunder, and I remember that I leaned my head on his back, and watched the sunset as we went on, a sunset that made the desert sands golden, and we went towards that sun.

The only thing I remember his words were:

"Little girl, don't be afraid, I will take you back home, to our Father who is waiting for us and you understand, whatever happens, I will never, but I will never abandon you, and we will go to that sun, our house is behind those mountains, where is your destiny "

So going back to today, after finishing my war schedule, suddenly the PC that was on, starts playing a song, and I cried with emotion because I remembered all of what I reported above, and I will post the lyrics, because it describes well everything that we went through and will go through and about the struggle of our gods and our Father Satan for us ...
Thank you Paimon.

Eternal love and gratitude for you,

MY ONLY AND LEGITIMATE GOD AND FATHER CREATOR EA-ENKI-LUCIFER-SATAN

AND

GOD AND KING PAIMON ... WITH LOVE FOR YOU!

• Song of the Lonely Mountain

Neil Finn

Far over the Misty Mountains rise

Leave us standing upon the height

What was before we see once more

Is our kingdom a distant light

Fiery mountain beneath a moon

The words unspoken, we'll be there soon

For home a song that echoes on

And all who find us will know the tune

Some folk we never forget

Some kind we never forgive

Haven't seen the back of us yet

We'll fight as long as we live

All eyes on the hidden door

To the Lonely Mountain borne

We'll ride in the gathering storm

Until we get our long forgotten gold

We lay under the Misty Mountains cold

In slumbers deep, and dreams of gold

We must awake, our lives to make

And in the darkness a torch we hold

From long ago when lanterns burned

Until this day our hearts have yearned

A fate unknown, the Arkenstone

What was stolen must be returned

We must awake at break of day

To find our song for heart and soul

Some folk we never forget

Some kind we never forgive

Haven't seen the end of it yet

We'll fight as long as we live

All eyes on the hidden door

To the Lonely Mountain borne

We'll ride in the gathering storm

Till we get our long forgotten gold

Far away the Misty Mountains cold

Neil Finn / Neil Mullane Finn / Janet Roddick / Stephen Gerard Roche / David Orien Long / David Geoffrey Donaldson.
Composers.

p .:

When I had these visions with Paimon I was seven years old and at nine I had another one when I was sitting at a table and he was facing, when he said to me:

"Listen well because I won't repeat it, little girl, I came at the request of the Father, and also because I looked for you a lot, because I wanted it that way, for reasons that now are beside the point.
you are ours, you are mine and you are one of us, never forget the old ones, which are your origin and destiny, and the Father sent me to guide you, protect you and take you back to Him, to me and to us your family original and its people ...
Whatever you do, go wherever you want, whatever happens ... I will never abandon you,
I never left you and I am here for you and for you and the Father ... "

Truth ... Paimon fulfilled everything he promised and is still fulfilling ... Everything I went through, in happy and sad moments, in my death at the age of seven (I had an experience of near death at that age), he brought me back of the infamous white light that had taken me to the enemy’s lair but I don’t know how he did it).
The image I use as a profile is the same as the one I saw in my visions, and I don't know why at the time he didn't say that he was called Paimon, but he let me give him a nickname, so at the time only one name came to me:

it was SHALIM , and even today I call him that sometimes ...

is that a Duat god's name?

I only know that years later in 2.018 I saw the image on the internet and I recognized it right away ...

It was Father Satan who showed me after a standard ritual that I asked Him to heal me from the suffering I was in and Father Satan showed me this image, so it all made sense ...

Father Satan is always perfect in everything he does ...

trust Him absolutely even if you do not understand what or where He is guiding you because He knows what He does, but we do not know what we say ...

I get them all the time. Enlil is master the airways. Azazel is a master of music as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back