Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there something i can do to get rid of a imbarresting feeling

One Wire Phenomenon

Lets say someone caught me masterbating and that someone is the one who you were thinking about. How do i get rid of the imbarresting feeling. It did not happen to me ☝️😳

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Lets say someone caught me masterbating and that someone is the one who you were thinking about. How do i get rid of the imbarresting feeling. It did not happen to me ☝️😳

It only get embarrassing when you think it is embarrassing.

Masturbation is something normal, and nothing to be ashamed of.

Next time, just don’t stop, and after a moment, tell this person: „so you enjoy watching me while I am doing it, huh?“

You just turned the table, the person who „caught“ you doing it, just became the pervert in that Story, congratulations!

The above was an obvious joke, but there is also some truth contained.

You should never feel embarrassed for your desires or feelings.

This might be a sign of divine providence that you should go be direct with that someone.

Meditation on the void, working on the sexual chakra and Uruz can be used on it to get rid of shame and embarrassment and any sexual complex, the Moon in Aquarius is advisable.

Yeah just forget about it if you can. Stop thinking about it. Shake it off. Maybe there’s some confidence or shame issues. I’ve definitely done things that I completely cringe about but time makes it fade.

One time, in the beginning of a relationship not official yet, I was preparing to go on a small vacation with this guy. I wound up ill and had been throwing up just before we left. We got there and we were getting ready to get our freak on. I’m all excited, things are awesome, beautiful scenery, and we start having fun. He gets bright red and sweaty and keeps saying to just ignore it. I’m like “dude you look sick let’s just not” and he insists. His ego won’t let him stop. We get in the shower and he straight up -pooped himself- in front of me in the shower on accident and I ran out HOLLERIN just DISGUSTED. I was like “WHAT THE ACTUAL F IS WRONG W THIS GUY” in my head but then I went to check and see if he was okay and he’s in the corner bright red more embarrassed than I’ve ever seen anyone in my life. He was really sick and had zero control over it. I decided to muster up the empathy instead of letting the situation get to me. Well we were stuck at this place and forced to confront it too. Laughed it off and forgot about it, I wound up falling in love and we had the best relationship after that. We just laughed about it and I still laugh about it to this day. If I hadn’t confronted it or he hadn’t we may have just both ran our separate ways and both of us would forever shove that in a niche of our minds where it would slowly resurface at night before bed with disgust and cringe.

Moral of the story, confronting the issue and confronting her in whatever appropriate way and making a joke about it is the best way to get through embarrassment. Especially if the person is unavoidable. There have been other embarrassing situations which have never been confronted or laughed about and keeping it under the rug keeps the embarrassment there but it still passes with time. One situation I still think about that makes me cringe is one I never got the chance to joke about.

Embrace the embarrassment, the feeling is natural and has developed in humanity over many years of evolution. Accept it for what it is and don't flea from it

You can even speak to the other person and tell them how you feel embarrassed. This will help you to process it.

Also, as with all feelings, they pass over time. So if you feel particularly uncomfortable, embrace it whilst reminding yourself it will pass.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:

masturbate again and you will feel better!!

😂

You need to have more confidence in yourself and stop being embarrassed over everything. Work on solar chakra or wherever the issue is. You sound like you have south node in Libra or the 7th house or something. You need to not always focus on how your perceived by others and seek to please everyone. That is kind of negative. I mean it wouldn't be if the world was a better place it would be a nice trait but right now it's negative and harmful to the self as most people are negative in some way so if your seeking to please everyone you will be doing a lot of negative stuff. That is the problem with this.

slyscorpion said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:
masturbate again and you will feel better!!

😂

You need to have more confidence in yourself and stop being embarrassed over everything. Work on solar chakra or wherever the issue is. You sound like you have south node in Libra or the 7th house or something. You need to not always focus on how your perceived by others and seek to please everyone. That is kind of negative. I mean it wouldn't be if the world was a better place it would be a nice trait but right now it's negative and harmful to the self as most people are negative in some way so if your seeking to please everyone you will be doing a lot of negative stuff. That is the problem with this.

My south Node is in Taurus in the 3de house and my north in Scorpio in the 9th or 10th house

slyscorpion said:

My south Node is in Taurus in the 3de house and my north in Scorpio in the 9th or 10th house

Hmm I personally tend to believe this is an important thing in finding a life path that you will enjoy the most and have a lot of positive benifits out of. It would be the 9th house if your south node is in the third. People often live a little of both but the goal is to head more towards the path that is the North node I believe or fully live out your life purpose or North Node. So with it in the 3rd house and taurus considering the negatives of something you would have a lot of mental anxiety over stuff maybe an overactive or fast mind. Which is exactly what happened here. In Taurus you might tend to focus mainly on money or material things or your earth senses sometimes neglecting the spiritual. You might have arguements with sibblings or have some issues with your immediate neighborhood that you are concerned about often. You won't see the bigger picture only the small details. You may be obsessed or worried about the details especially in regards to order or material things.

Now your life purpose Scorpio 9th house. But anyways your goal with the ninth house is to focus more on travel to places farther away than your immediate environment. Gain higher education of some sort. Learn more about religion or spirituality (what your doing here) meditate and do spiritual things. Scorpio now your guess is as good as mine on this but something tells me Taurus south node may be somewhat shallow in emotional depth and understanding of others when living it out and lack interest in deeper things as Scorpio is the opposite of this usually and south node tends to head to negatives. Your goal might be to get more into deeper things and try to see the bigger picture. But you shouldn't have anxiety and worry over what others think or think everything is embarrasing to you. That is problematic as often the people you talk about are making way less of a deal out of stuff than you are.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Hmm I personally tend to believe this is an important thing in finding a life path that you will enjoy the most and have a lot of positive benifits out of. It would be the 9th house if your south node is in the third. People often live a little of both but the goal is to head more towards the path that is the North node I believe or fully live out your life purpose or North Node. So with it in the 3rd house and taurus considering the negatives of something you would have a lot of mental anxiety over stuff maybe an overactive or fast mind. Which is exactly what happened here. In Taurus you might tend to focus mainly on money or material things or your earth senses sometimes neglecting the spiritual. You might have arguements with sibblings or have some issues with your immediate neighborhood that you are concerned about often. You won't see the bigger picture only the small details. You may be obsessed or worried about the details especially in regards to order or material things.

Now your life purpose Scorpio 9th house. But anyways your goal with the ninth house is to focus more on travel to places farther away than your immediate environment. Gain higher education of some sort. Learn more about religion or spirituality (what your doing here) meditate and do spiritual things. Scorpio now your guess is as good as mine on this but something tells me Taurus south node may be somewhat shallow in emotional depth and understanding of others when living it out and lack interest in deeper things as Scorpio is the opposite of this usually and south node tends to head to negatives. Your goal might be to get more into deeper things and try to see the bigger picture. But you shouldn't have anxiety and worry over what others think or think everything is embarrasing to you. That is problematic as often the people you talk about are making way less of a deal out of stuff than you are.

You are always helping me thank you!

slyscorpion said:

You are always helping me thank you!

I am glad this is helpful.
Yeah you can look this up too on a search engine if you like this is my interpretation but in my personal experience this stuff on the nodes is a major theme in people's lives. Something someone usually has to overcome. I know Maxine mentioned the nodes are of fate and that the north node is like a second Jupiter but no one on the JOS went into it. It's a second Jupiter kind of only if your overcoming your major issue or lesson. Now the south node can have talents and things you don't want to get rid of that or anything positive but overcome the major life lesson.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back