Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do you kill a psychic vampire?

BastetKhalia

Hey everyone,

First of all I would appreciate it if trolls and agents don't comment and leave me alone, I won't even respond to you.

I know i'm not crazy, delusional, or paranoid and won't tolerate gaslighting or bullying. Especially considering this topic is on the joy of satan website.

Now to my question.

I have come to the realization that vampires are indeed very real, and have been a huge reason why My life has been in turmoil my entire life. At the moment two psychic vampires live above me, not energy vampires, but they are real vampires.

High priestess maxine has a page on the subject about removing unwanted people from your aura, when you scroll down she links a book about vampires:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

I put this here so people leave me alone and don't try to tell me i'm delusional and crazy.

Now, two psychic vampires live above me and today I got confirmation. It makes sense considering entire time i lived here i been under intense psychic attacks, my dreams get attacked, and cant get goals and things done. It has wreaked havoc on my life, when i knocked on the door and asked them to leave me alone i got called delusional, crazy and they threatened to kill me while they had a evil grin on their face.

I am planning to do the cleansing ritual in the book, but since they live above me I have to take further measures.

So, how do I kill a psychic vampire? Thank you.

itsstarfire said:
Hey everyone,

First of all I would appreciate it if trolls and agents don't comment and leave me alone, I won't even respond to you.

I know i'm not crazy, delusional, or paranoid and won't tolerate gaslighting or bullying. Especially considering this topic is on the joy of satan website.

Now to my question.

I have come to the realization that vampires are indeed very real, and have been a huge reason why My life has been in turmoil my entire life. At the moment two psychic vampires live above me, not energy vampires, but they are real vampires.

High priestess maxine has a page on the subject about removing unwanted people from your aura, when you scroll down she links a book about vampires:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

I put this here so people leave me alone and don't try to tell me i'm delusional and crazy.

Now, two psychic vampires live above me and today I got confirmation. It makes sense considering entire time i lived here i been under intense psychic attacks, my dreams get attacked, and cant get goals and things done. It has wreaked havoc on my life, when i knocked on the door and asked them to leave me alone i got called delusional, crazy and they threatened to kill me while they had a evil grin on their face.

I am planning to do the cleansing ritual in the book, but since they live above me I have to take further measures.

Joyofsatan.org and this forum are 100% law abiding, we don’t advocate for violence against anyone or anything.

It sounds like you need to strengthen your aura of protection.

Protecting Yourself
https://archive.is/fHTms

Updated Aura of Protection by the Goddess Inanna
https://archive.is/vExBd

Aura of Protection
https://archive.is/11G36

Aura of Protections by Lydia
https://archive.is/PHRR6

Returning Curses Part 2 - Ultimate Aura of Protection
https://archive.is/cHHkq

How To Build A Defensive Energy Shield by Ghost in the Machine
https://archive.is/iWnC4

With all respect, you went upstairs, and what exactly did you tell them? You may are a psychic being, but you live in this physical. You need to keep your identity a secret. Of course two "random" neighbours are gonna call you crazy.

Now, when you say vampires, I guess you mean psychic vampires. What you can do to people who influence your life is detaching, mercyless attack, binding, extra protection to you and your house. Don't let external energies flow in your area.

Also, you may already know, that psychic vampires/energy suckers who drain you a lot are usually kikes.

If anyone who is not of Satan annoyed you, make them disapper but not use physical methods.

It is funny that some others said that you can not kill people because it is illegal. I remember there are many posts about revenge and black magic which are also relevant to kill someone but you didn't mention such things. During wartime it is an honor to kill enemies and we have no reason to obey the laws made up by the enemies. I only follow Satan's will. I'm not telling people to grip a knife and kill anyone they dislike. Just think about magic. :lol: There are many other ways to make the people who annoyed us pay for what they have done.

With all due respect, leave killing curses and, in general, that branch of witchcraft to more experienced and advanced people, as it is not for the faint of heart. To deflect drawbacks, it requires what would be a massive amount of knowledge and wisdom when compared to a beginner. Avoid. Just detach from them. Burn the links off like HP Hooded Cobra suggested in a sermon.

The only thing you can take from black magick right now is bindings. Still, though...

========

NinRick said:
It’s not legal to kill people.
Blood drinking vampires are not real, psychic vampires are people.

Blood-drinking vampires exist. Refer to one of my answers to a topic, through the search function.

Crystal Lake said:
If anyone who is not of Satan annoyed you, make them disapper but not use physical methods.

It is funny that some others said that you can not kill people because it is illegal. I remember there are many posts about revenge and black magic which are also relevant to kill someone but you didn't mention such things. During wartime it is an honor to kill enemies and we have no reason to obey the laws made up by the enemies. I only follow Satan's will. I'm not telling people to grip a knife and kill anyone they dislike. Just think about magic. :lol: There are many other ways to make the people who annoyed us pay for what they have done.

I agree, this is total Krieg! I like the wise lesson in the serie of Cobra Kai of John Kreese; No mercy! This is a very true statement, and Satanic lesson. No turning the other cheek. I remember in season 3 he told his students that your enemies see you as the bad guys. Same as you see them. There is no good and evil. This is made up by the enemy. The message of Father Satan to all warriors made clear that you should also delight in what you destroy.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160304113201/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Message-From-Satan.html.

Hail Satan!

If I were you, someone annoyed me, stop me from advancing and threatened to kill me I will show them what's a Satan's warrior's anger looks like no matter they are psychic vampires or not. Or I should tolerate the attacks and beg them for peace because Ohhhh the laws made by jews told me I cannot harm anyone so I'd better obey what the jews desire and become a good sheep instead of fighting back. :lol: If so why we haven't desert black magic?
Some words are only for the people who are not of Satan. We Satanists need to know what's the real meanings behind these words. Just my own opinions.

itsstarfire said:

Death spell
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEATH.html

Vampire=jew

They do not have fangs but they love blood and they suck your energy.

Crystal Lake said:
If I were you, someone annoyed me, stop me from advancing and threatened to kill me I will show them what's a Satan's warrior's anger looks like no matter they are psychic vampires or not. Or I should tolerate the attacks and beg them for peace because Ohhhh the laws made by jews told me I cannot harm anyone so I'd better obey what the jews desire and become a good sheep instead of fighting back. :lol: If so why we haven't desert black magic?
Some words are only for the people who are not of Satan. We Satanists need to know what's the real meanings behind these words. Just my own opinions.

Thank you Crystal Lake of reminding me of this. We do not turn the other cheek.

I'm thoroughly going to enjoy what comes next. Also, you can kill in very mysterious ways. Aint nobody going to jail or leaving any footprints ya dig.

Maya said:
With all respect, you went upstairs, and what exactly did you tell them? You may are a psychic being, but you live in this physical. You need to keep your identity a secret. Of course two "random" neighbours are gonna call you crazy.

Now, when you say vampires, I guess you mean psychic vampires. What you can do to people who influence your life is detaching, mercyless attack, binding, extra protection to you and your house. Don't let external energies flow in your area.

Also, you may already know, that psychic vampires/energy suckers who drain you a lot are usually kikes.

I said in my post don't gaslight me. Did you not read? After they called me delusional and crazy they threatened to kill me with an evil grin on their face. If I were you, I would apologize.

itsstarfire said:
NinRick said:

I know about you, I observed you in this forum for a while now and know you are an infiltrator. Do not gaslight, why are you saying vampires arent real but the woman who runs Joy of Satan says they are and linked a book about them?

Proceed with caution. We all know that there are ways to handle enemies without physical weapons and threat of jail.

Fuck you.

itsstarfire said:
Maya said:

I said in my post don't gaslight me. Did you not read? After they called me delusional and crazy they threatened to kill me with an evil grin on their face. If I were you, I would apologize.

Don't you understand that going and saying I don't know what to two strangers that you say they are vampires is danger for you? Then with this attitude why don't you also go to a synagogue and start shouting and cursing all kikes there? Or why then don't you go to the central square and shout out your identity? You find it safe for you? Some things need basic logic skills.

You are being too defensive to what I asked for no reason. I don't think you perceive fully the danger of what you've done, so I just stressed that this is dangerous and also pointless cause physically you have no evidence, and even if you had any they would deny everything. This only leave you vulnerable. So cut your attitude with me and keep it for your next brilliant movement. I also gave you an advice like you asked what to do to them to make them suffer and destroy them and also how to protect yourself, but you are prejudiced and defensive that much that you only focused on what you wanted to vent for. 

itsstarfire said:

I'm thoroughly going to enjoy what comes next. Also, you can kill in very mysterious ways. Aint nobody going to jail or leaving any footprints ya dig.

Did you watch the movie Final Destination? There are many funny and mysterious ways of death. Maybe you can find inspirations in these movies. I always want to be a witch and turn those movie plots into reality. :lol: I want to be that spirit *reaper who chases those victims to death since those fools have annoyed we Satanists.

itsstarfire said:
NinRick said:

I know about you, I observed you in this forum for a while now and know you are an infiltrator. Do not gaslight, why are you saying vampires arent real but the woman who runs Joy of Satan says they are and linked a book about them?

Proceed with caution. We all know that there are ways to handle enemies without physical weapons and threat of jail.

It's funny how someone with 4 posts and little to no spiritual experience comes here and tells randomly to people that they are infiltrator. Get real.

Maya said:
itsstarfire said:
Maya said:

Don't you understand that going and saying I don't know what to two strangers that you say they are vampires is danger for you? Then with this attitude why don't you also go to a synagogue and start shouting and cursing all kikes there? Or why then don't you go to the central square and shout out your identity? You find it safe for you? Some things need basic logic skills.

You are being too defensive to what I asked for no reason. I don't think you perceive fully the danger of what you've done, so I just stressed that this is dangerous and also pointless cause physically you have no evidence, and even if you had any they would deny everything. This only leave you vulnerable. So cut your attitude with me and keep it for your next brilliant movement. I also gave you an advice like you asked what to do to them to make them suffer and destroy them and also how to protect yourself, but you are prejudiced and defensive that much that you only focused on what you wanted to vent for. 

The way you worded it was very belittling and rude, I don't appreciate the way people come on this forum to attack me, its not right. First one guy tries to gaslight me and say vampires are real when literally the person who created the JOS website and this forum SAID THEY ARE, and linked a book about them and the various types.

Then you come along and try to belittle me. Theres a difference between giving advice, and belittling someone.

I obviously didn't go storming up there and say OH MY GOD U GUYS ARE VAMPIRES. I didn't know they were at first. i went up stairs to ask them to stop harassing me because besides supernatural attacks, they been doing crazy shit to harass me in the "physical realm" .When i asked them to stop they called me crazy, and with an evil grin I was threatened!!!

They aren't "random" strangers. You have no idea the attacks I been going through.

This is why I believe many people on this forum are infiltrators, like nick. Because how in the world can you come on a forum and gaslight someone when the maker of the website confirms such a thing is real?

Psychic vampires are real. supernatural beings, are real. I realized they were vampires because i had to knock on one of their doors previously. The first time it was out of concern I thought abuse situations were going on, i heard crazy shit like someone being abused, kids cryings, and a dog being abused so I was concerned and asked if they were alright. Before that , i went to the door and listened at one of the apartments and heard a dog yelping and crying, so i later knocked asked if everything was alright and the person lied that they dont have a dog, when i clearly heard a dog at the door before. The lady who answered was some old looking lady that looked like a crackhead and had spots all over her face. Where did the dog go?

This time when i asked for the PHYSICAL harassment to stop, the person who i answered the door (where I head the dog crying) looked different, all the spots were gone, and she no longer looked like she is in her 40's but looked like early 20's. If you research, psychic vampires feed to stay alive and to not age ! That was first dead give away, along with dog crying and sounds of children being abused, then her saying she don't have a dog. It couldn't of been a different person cause she said herself she been living there for 6 years after threatning my life.

Her neighbour, if you saw her you can automatically tell shes a vampire. she was extremely pale, not in a race way, like she looks dead and she looked scary . Her eyes were glowing abnormally, she had a predatory look on her face, and she looked like she was literally the walking dead.

Now if someone asks you to stop various harassments ( i did not mention supernatual things, just ot leave me alone), and their automatic response is to threaten to kill you, i'm pretty sure it's safe to say thats a dead give away something fishy is going on. If they weren't doing anything wrong, why would they threaten to kill me?

So I won't stand for how im being treated of gaslighting. Vampires are real. High Priestess said so herself and linked a book. Stop gaslighting, stop belittling me, stop being rude.

as for the rest of the comments I won't answer, looks like people just jumping in at the chance to bully someone.

Crystal Lake said:
itsstarfire said:

Did you watch the movie Final Destination? There are many funny and mysterious ways of death. Maybe you can find inspirations in these movies. I always want to be a witch and turn those movie plots into reality. :lol: I want to be that reaper who chases those victims to death since those fools have annoyed we Satanists.

You're on to something! I like you.

thanks for the tip. I'll definitely have fun with this one. I have a couple enemies that need to be taught a lesson that have purposely targeted me and tried to deter me from my spiritual growth, my path, threatened my livelihood, make it hard to survive and advance spiritually.

I thank everyone who commented that was polite to me, didn't belittle me or gaslight me, and offered genuine advice.

itsstarfire said:

If they harass you in real life, physically, get the police involved.
Gather some evidence, like recordings and audios, you should be able to record them without them noticing.

You should be wondering why people can treat you like that.

Do this daily and NEVER skip a day with the following, until the problem completely gone:

To win, defeat, and end psychic vampire attacks and links, do the following every day:

1- imagine a knife in your hand and at the same time imagine that there are links/tubes between the psychic vampire to every one of your chakras then cut every link using the knife in your hand, cut every extension from your chakras then cut the links extension from the psychic vampires by imagining them infront of you (by visualizing him/her infront of you cut the links from your chakras and their chakras), after that invoke the element of fire and direct the intense powerful fire to every link you cut and burn them until they turn to ashes literally, then focus on the knife and vibrate TH-TH-TH-TH-TH-TH into the knife while visualizing what light on it like the sun, then, vibrate again TH-TH-TH-TH-TH-TH into each of your chakras, doing the TH vibrations into only your knife and chakras will seal the return of the links.

then:
2- clean your aura after this.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

3- then do these (to ensure that the psychic vampire energies will never attach again)
1. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
2. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

4- Spin your chakras: ( after the meditation and every day NEVER skip a day with this, this will aid in your protection astrally and phisically.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EZ_Chakra_Spin.html

5- do the aura of protection to shiled you from their negative energy, attachments, and much more:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
------------------------------------------------------
Additional informations:
If the working somehow failed or you have no time doing the meditations above, close your chakras, this will aid in your protection:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

Invoking Fire:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Fire.html

Entering a trance before meditations to help you empower the effects of meditations:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

Also, never start the working while the void-of-course-moon, here, read these:
The Void of Course Moon
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html
Timing your magic with the moon:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Also read these too:
Protecting Yourself:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150915125423/https://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Protecting_Yourself.html
Fighting Back:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

Satanswarlord666 said:
Crystal Lake said:

I agree, this is total Krieg! I like the wise lesson in the serie of Cobra Kai of John Kreese; No mercy! This is a very true statement, and Satanic lesson. No turning the other cheek. I remember in season 3 he told his students that your enemies see you as the bad guys. Same as you see them. There is no good and evil. This is made up by the enemy. The message of Father Satan to all warriors made clear that you should also delight in what you destroy.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160304113201/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Message-From-Satan.html.

Hail Satan!

Excessive use of psychic force is not justice. It depends entirely on the severity of the offence.

Please. Take that into consideration.

serpentwalker666 said:
Satanswarlord666 said:
Crystal Lake said:

Hail Satan!

Excessive use of psychic force is not justice. It depends entirely on the severity of the offence.

Please. Take that into consideration.

I do don't worry😉

itsstarfire said:
Crystal Lake said:
EboP3fzXkAAq9A3.png

You dummies are glowing pretty bad.

SunPower666 said:
Do this daily and NEVER skip a day with the following, until the problem completely gone:

To win, defeat, and end psychic vampire attacks and links, do the following every day:

1- imagine a knife in your hand and at the same time imagine that there are links/tubes between the psychic vampire to every one of your chakras then cut every link using the knife in your hand, cut every extension from your chakras then cut the links extension from the psychic vampires by imagining them infront of you (by visualizing him/her infront of you cut the links from your chakras and their chakras), after that invoke the element of fire and direct the intense powerful fire to every link you cut and burn them until they turn to ashes literally, then focus on the knife and vibrate TH-TH-TH-TH-TH-TH into the knife while visualizing what light on it like the sun, then, vibrate again TH-TH-TH-TH-TH-TH into each of your chakras, doing the TH vibrations into only your knife and chakras will seal the return of the links.

then:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

3- then do these (to ensure that the psychic vampire energies will never attach again)
1. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
2. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

4- Spin your chakras: ( after the meditation and every day NEVER skip a day with this, this will aid in your protection astrally and phisically.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EZ_Chakra_Spin.html

5- do the aura of protection to shiled you from their negative energy, attachments, and much more:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
Additional informations:
If the working somehow failed or you have no time doing the meditations above, close your chakras, this will aid in your protection:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

Invoking Fire:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Fire.html

Entering a trance before meditations to help you empower the effects of meditations:

The Void of Course Moon

Also read these too:
Protecting Yourself:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150915125423/https://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Protecting_Yourself.html
Fighting Back:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

Handling elements is not for beginners. Especially not fire. To any beginner/newbie/inexperience members reading this topic, do NOT take this advice. It's dangerous. Best case: you will not invoke anything. Worst case: you'll receive a very strong backslash of water because you cannot handle the energies yet.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
itsstarfire said:
Crystal Lake said:

Next time you retards come here to fedpost, you could at least try to be a little subtle about it.

omg here we go with more bullying, gaslighting, and trolling.

i'm not a FED, im someone who has been put through literal hell and asked a fucking genuine question because of the amount of attacks I have to go thru.

Stop bullying me and harassing me. Bullying others doesn't make you more powerful or superior thanks.

If u were psychic u would know im no fed and that I have genuinely be put through living nightmares.

the people above me HAVE been harassing me, and cops are USELESS they are not here to protect us they are here to keep people in line and make sure people are good slaves, and they protect their corporate masters and the rich, and all the people who keep humans as cattle.

Get out of here troll. Stop bullying ppl .

SunPower666 said:

then:

Additional informations:

Invoking Fire:

The Void of Course Moon

Also read these too:
Protecting Yourself:
Fighting Back:

Again, despite the trolls im so thankful for the people who are empathic towards my situation and give me legitimate advice without bullying me and belittling me. Now im being called a fed? my nigga what ? I'm never posting on this forum again its full of trolls and evil ass infiltrators that want to gaslight and bully and harass people who genuinely need help .
i'm leaving this forum it creeps the fuck out of me, and to be called a fed after i have gone through a living nightmare is insidious and vile.

All of Joy of Satan is entirely law-abiding and moral. Any and all forms of violence are strictly forbidden, and is not promoted or recommended by any Satanist. Except in extremely rare cases of VALID and LEGAL self defence.

Everybody must recognize the Fedposting retards who come here only to try to cause problems. They are not Satanists, they are fedposters. There are entire offices set up like an Indian scam center, where all of the workers are constantly working only to Fedpost and act like retards on various websites all over the internet. Anywhere that has any useful discussion or information, in comes the fedposting retards to try to shut it down.

You 2 specific rats, I am not necessarily saying that the 2 of you are working in a scam-center type environment. There are also some more "independent" type fedposting retards who are not directly working for anybody. But it is the same either way, that it is nothing but rats who are attempting to get this website shut down by saying dumb shit.

I really wish more people would have called this out sooner for exactly what the situation is. But many people here are very nice and caring, so they go too long giving rats benefit of the doubt and trying to educate them. There is no educating a fedposter, because they have a specific goal and they want to work for that goal. You will not convince them to change their mind about anything; they will only continue to attempt more of the same fedposting that they are doing now.

you know what, it has gotten to this point this is past evil and insidious what people are doing to me on this forum who are SUPPOSED TO BE MY FUCKING COMMUNITY.

they threatened to KILL ME!? THE WEBSITE SAID NOT TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK TOO.

Seriously, go fuck yourself. I have been fighting for Satan for years not going through traumatic shit for it,

and to come on this forum to get bullied ? to get called a fed? to get called a rat? to be gaslighted? belittled? mocked?

Nah not with it. My life was threatened. I've been poisoned. People have put hits on on me, christians and jews and muslims have dont evil ass shit to me, i've been raped, I had my finances completely destroyed to the point i was homeless, people tried human trafficking me, tried forcing me back into the same system to stop be from freeing my soul?

the countless attacks ive gone through just these few years, apart from life long attacks, only to come on this forum and to be treated the same way? comepletely disgusting and insidious!

If you guys are so powerful, shouldnt u be psychic and pick up this is someone who IS FIGHTING with everything they have and getting attacked left and right for it?

Go fuck yourselves, you snitching on yourselves tbh. lack of empathy, needing to bully people who need help to feel powerful. Disgusting and insidious.

All of Joy of Satan is entirely law-abiding and moral. Any and all forms of violence are strictly forbidden, and is not promoted or recommended by any Satanist. Except in extremely rare cases of VALID and LEGAL self defence.

Everybody must recognize the Fedposting retards who come here only to try to cause problems. They are not Satanists, they are fedposters. There are entire offices set up like an Indian scam center, where all of the workers are constantly working only to Fedpost and act like retards on various websites all over the internet. Anywhere that has any useful discussion or information, in comes the fedposting retards to try to shut it down.

You 2 specific rats, I am not necessarily saying that the 2 of you are working in a scam-center type environment. There are also some more "independent" type fedposting retards who are not directly working for anybody. But it is the same either way, that it is nothing but rats who are attempting to get this website shut down by saying dumb shit.

I really wish more people would have called this out sooner for exactly what the situation is. But many people here are very nice and caring, so they go too long giving rats benefit of the doubt and trying to educate them. There is no educating a fedposter, because they have a specific goal and they want to work for that goal. You will not convince them to change their mind about anything; they will only continue to attempt more of the same fedposting that they are doing now.

you know what, it has gotten to this point this is past evil and insidious what people are doing to me on this forum who are SUPPOSED TO BE MY FUCKING COMMUNITY.

Seriously, go fuck yourself. I have been fighting for Satan for years now going through traumatic shit for it,

and to come on this forum to get bullied ? to get called a fed? to get called a rat? to be gaslighted? belittled? mocked?

Nah not with it. My life was threatened. I've been poisoned. People have put hits on on me, christians and jews and muslims have done evil ass shit to me, i've been raped, I had my finances completely destroyed to the point i was homeless, people tried human trafficking me, tried forcing me back into the same system to stop be from freeing my soul?

the countless attacks ive gone through just these few years, apart from life long attacks, only to come on this forum and to be treated the same way? comepletely disgusting and insidious!

If you guys are so powerful, shouldnt u be psychic and pick up this is someone who IS FIGHTING with everything they have and getting attacked left and right for it?

Go fuck yourselves, you snitching on yourselves tbh. lack of empathy, needing to bully people who need help to feel powerful. Disgusting and insidious.

To be treated this way when I've been fighting for Satan, fighting for this cause, even before i fucking came across this website is just insidious to say the least. You guys revealed yourselves. Clearly not as powerful as u make urselves seem because you lack empathy, calling someone a fed who isnt a fed or a rat or troll and genuinely needed help.

Whats wrong with you ppl? seriously? are you pyschic? have empathy? why arent you feeling my pain? why aren't you feeling the authenticity behind what I write? Insidious.

Bunch of vultures is what you all are. Need to gang up on one person to feel powerful .

Rat? goddammit i knew it please dont tell me we ran out of zyklon again.
now that i see your comment here i think fedposting is exactly the idea. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=242696#p242696 lydia even mentions here to watch it with the wording. they ignore it here ofcourse and keep at it in their replys. I made the mistake of referencing the word once in a hypothetical or past tense way, still not a good ideal. I think the enemy has been sending another round our way. These peeps are obviously total psycho.

itsstarfire said:
NinRick said:

Says the fucktruck with 6 posts. Even if you were SS and you go about jumping at the chance to curse another SS you can bet the Gods will slam it back on you 10 fold. YOU proceed with caution.

Ahhh thank you for that, next time I see someone who I don’t like, I act like it.
I can’t stand those guys and also „Satanswarlord“, so there must be a reason for this.

I don't want to get jos shut down. I'm not a 'fedposter'. You can still believe that I'm lying or I have some bad thoughts.

I just want to mention you that don't live in your own delusions. Believe it or not. Ask Satan whether I'm loyal to him or not. If I'm not loyal any more, kill me please. I'm sorry that I have failed you.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm foolish and childish. I apologize for my rudeness and ignorance. But itsstarfire is innocent. I don't want him to be blamed for my mistakes.

Crystal Lake said:
I don't want to get jos shut down. I'm not a 'fedposter'. You can still believe that I'm lying or I have some bad thoughts.

I just want to mention you that don't live in your own delusions. Believe it or not. Ask Satan whether I'm loyal to him or not. If I'm not loyal any more, kill me please. I'm sorry that I have failed you.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm foolish and childish. I apologize for my rudeness and ignorance. But itsstarfire is innocent. I don't want him to be blamed for my mistakes.
Maybe you are not a fedposter. Maybe you are being honest. But either way, your actions are the same as the actions of a fedposter.

Either you are a fedposter with bad intentions purposefully trying to cause problems. Or you are just extremely ignorant, so much that you are accidently acting the exact same way. Either of these options is possible, so I will not say for sure which one you are.

I suggest for you to spend much more time learning so you actually know what you are talking about before you start talking. If you are new here, then welcome, and I am partially sorry for how harshly I reacted. But there is a lot that you must learn. And remember to be careful what kinds of things you say.

Crystal Lake said:
And get rid of the dumb movie villain serial killer picture. It is only making you look that much worse.

Thank you. Was so stupid to have to see that on a profile of someone who calls themselves a "satanist".

Crystal Lake said:

I suggest you relax as there hasn't been something fully negative as it appears you just explain that magick can have manifestations that are like the movie Final Destination. Spiritual warfare is not prohibited and the person is not to turn the other cheek. However the lines of legality stand in what can and can't advised as it should be obvious.

Do you sympathize with the fact that if you write specific things then you force people to react in this way to protect the group?

The solution to your life at this turn is to really master spirituality and turn the boat around. Idle cries of negativity and or espousal of negative or illegal things will not help you, only put you far deeper into the same hole.

You never even thought what could possibly be the case that got your neighbors to act this way. Do you go up to people and call them vampires or some shit? How can they possibly react positively or at least let you be when things like that happen?

All you say it's because of your beliefs or whatever. If they are that negative, and they physically and verifiably threaten you, and it's real and you can prove it, they can spend years behind bars.

itsstarfire said:

Seriously, go fuck yourself. I have been fighting for Satan for years not going through traumatic shit for it,

Nah not with it. My life was threatened. I've been poisoned. People have put hits on on me, christians and jews and muslims have dont evil ass shit to me, i've been raped, I had my finances completely destroyed to the point i was homeless, people tried human trafficking me, tried forcing me back into the same system to stop be from freeing my soul?

Sometimes these spiritual beliefs in things like these can be taken out of hand and misinterpreted. It’s possible your mind is playing tricks on you and they’re not vampires. When it comes to things like “the enemy” psychic attacks, jews, vampires, and other negative things people read up on it seems like it does certain times more harm than good to tie into it. To really be able to understand it and not get paranoid about these things someone should see it for themselves past the imagination level. There’s a lot of people who go crazy from this and they get stuck in a pit. I’ve known legitimate schizophrenics who have dedicated and wound up believing everyone around them was a vampire, a jew, or that they were under psychic attack constantly and it starts with this kind of an attitude which may be subtle or unnoticeable to you or other generally spiritual people. It’s not any different from a schizophrenic who was raised on Christianity who stands on the street and things god is talking to him or that everyone is out to get him. If some kind of deeply embedded belief is causing you too much grief just stop believing in it and work on that and it helps to cut it from your reality and disallow these things to exist. We do make our own bed at the end of the day. Not saying that this is the case with you but along with other heavy negative mindsets I’d just try to drop it and stay in your lane.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back