Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should Jails even exist?

ss666

Romans, who had one of the most advanced justice systems on earth didn't have any jails. And from what I'm considering, I think they are just a waste of time and money, causing more problems after someone exits the prison.

What did the Romans do instead:

-Fines
-Physical Punishment
-Exile
-Death Sentence

The way they are made, at least here in Italy is disgusting, someone who ends up in jail because he didn't pay taxes will go in the same place where thiefs, muslims and drug dealers are.
In norway prisons are mostly rehab centers, they basically fix the people, not treating them like dogs ecc.. in a ss ns society I doubt we will need prisons, as all people will be much more intelligent and stuff that happens now will not happen then(at least in a very low quantity)

Being in jail is like being a slave. The jew is too incompetent to do anything itself, so it needs slaves. Leaving people to go insane, in more ways than one, is a good idea if you're a j00. Jails, as you said, waste money. Everything you can think of is a money-making cesspit for the j00 to make some shekels.

If no-one worked - and especially industry - the j00 would not have money eventually. I can't wait for the day when the silly law of shooting a Scotsman with a bow and arrow in York, except on a Sunday, is amended to replace:

• "Scotsman" with "j00";
  • "bow and arrow" with "anything of one's choice";
  • "York" with "anywhere"; and
  • "except on Sundays" with "at any time"
happens.

I think it was Hermann Goering who said that prisons are inhumane, that's why they built the concentration camps instead. So criminals and other dangerous people could just do some work outside instead of being cooped up in cells, plus we know there was a swimming pool and a concert hall in Auschwitz so they would have some entertainment too.

There's alot of criminals out there. The Romans definitely had jails as well. I do think pedophiles and rapists should be castrated like they did to pedophiles and rapists in Nazi Germany along with big prison sentences unlike the United States gives to famous pedophiles if I remember correctly. If there are criminal problems than I see no reason why jails wouldn't be needed. Concentration camps are not nearly secure and I think the reason they were created was for a temporary jail housing system ( this was the opinion written by another SS as well). I do think that there should be more executions as I see Priests as being the most vile and dangerous people on this planet. How many crypto-jew would-be traitors are out there as well, like as we saw with the Stauffenberg 1944 plot against Hitler. Many were hanged and that is a fitting punishment for real traitors who plot the most disgusting murders the world has ever known.

All in all law comes from a spiritual person. Rosenberg's last chapters in his 20th Century Myth book talks and writes indepth about this. Jews are a savage race and have little law because they cannot physically handle keeping a civilization together and the justice system is an integral and main part of civilization.

NaziMan12 said:
There's alot of criminals out there. The Romans definitely had jails as well. I do think pedophiles and rapists should be castrated like they did to pedophiles and rapists in Nazi Germany along with big prison sentences unlike the United States gives to famous pedophiles if I remember correctly. If there are criminal problems than I see no reason why jails wouldn't be needed. Concentration camps are not nearly secure and I think the reason they were created was for a temporary jail housing system ( this was the opinion written by another SS as well). I do think that there should be more executions as I see Priests as being the most vile and dangerous people on this planet. How many crypto-jew would-be traitors are out there as well, like as we saw with the Stauffenberg 1944 plot against Hitler. Many were hanged and that is a fitting punishment for real traitors who plot the most disgusting murders the world has ever known.

All in all law comes from a spiritual person. Rosenberg's last chapters in his 20th Century Myth book talks and writes indepth about this. Jews are a savage race and have little law because they cannot physically handle keeping a civilization together and the justice system is an integral and main part of civilization.

Thank you for the book recommendation, I didn't knew about it! I'll take a look at it.

The Romans had "carcer"s, where they hold people until they were judged, most of the time inmates were treated humanely, unless it was known/proven that what they did was something serious. But there was no jail time in the general Roman law.

The prison system lets like minded individuals to socialize and make friends between each-other, which probably makes them worse at the end of the sentence. If the inmate is in isolation, it destroys their mental capacity even further, and so the problem gets worse.

Due to massive Xtian brainwash that happens in prisons, the only people who don't go back to their old ways are Xtian zombies, and the outcome is the worse, they become a perfect Goy.

The Romans did had a banishment system, which is quite hard to implement, possible in the form of concentration camps, it could be what we need to separate the races.

I think physical punishment might be effective, as castration for rapists/pedophiles would be quite a psychological barrier.

I am all for public hanging of criminals such as pedophiles and rapists and murderers. No reason to keep them around.

ss666 said:
In-carcer-ation, hey? The difference is that in Pagan times, it's humane and rehabilitative; in j00 time, it's a corrupted, dissimilated opposite. It's not a cohencidence that Rome fell with xianity, isn't it?!

There's a point about physical punishment, if we mean to the extreme of torture - it becomes ineffective after a while (so I've heard).

Seems like a half measure to try and jail or even castrate a rapist/pedo. I don't even know why there exists an argument that we shouldn't just get rid of them totally.

Jails imo were created as holding places until a final verdict on a person and it was Christains and the like that made it some sort of punishment. As if sitting for 10 years will help somebody advance past their DUI. Maybe they shouldn't drive again but you also just broke their spirit.

I don't think they do anything but rot a person. We need to help the people we can, and get rid of the worst of them. Honestly just sitting in a holding cell, on top of the actual punishment is probably sufficient. I really like the penal system that was mentioned in the North.

Plus if Satanism grows strong in the world it's a lot like a room full of people with guns. Everyone is going to be polite. Because if they aren't there is nothing the government can do to stop a powerful witch from exacting whatever revenge they want.

I do know the Romans would tattoo the crimes on people. If you stole something you might have it on your head the rest of your life. So that kind of isolated small time criminals within society. That's a pretty wise and effective punishment I think.

In the ancient societies in Europe a person could be executed, forced to pay restitution or exiled and made an outlaw. Which means they are no longer under the protection of the law. Meaning they could be killed at any time. However crime really didn't exist in those societies. This has been commented on many times by historians.

In the modern time prison was for rehabilitation the ideal which is based on the monastic system you are put in a cell which is the name of the same rooms monks live in. And you have time for introspection and repentance.

This can be advanced with modern rehabilitation programs that work including drug rehab. The best system is that of meditation its been proven that basic vipassana meditation has rehabilitated many violent repeat offenders.

There needs to be capital punishment for first degree murder, rape, hard drug dealing and treason.

After that there needs to be a system for determining psychopathology in an individual. The psychopaths should be executed in my opinion they can't be rehabilitated.

This leaves prison for minor offenders who can be rehabilitated. The current prison system makes people worse and defeats its original purpose. Even the concept of life in prison is a statement a person can't be rehabilitated and thus they should be executed.

There also needs to be a total reducing of frivolous and unethical laws.

HP Mageson666 said:
There also needs to be a total reducing of frivolous and unethical laws.
Pathetic and pointless laws, as well. For here, it is known by some that there are so many laws regarding business that it is very likely that every business commits some business crimes every day, but because the sheer numbers of legislation are huge, they go ignored. Earlier this week someone I know bought a can of pop. On it it says, "multipack can not to be sold separately", yet smaller businesses still do. Why not? The j00 has enough shekels.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back