Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

God cache into reality

NinRick

Crevice said:
Thinking about poor African luciferians who made the right choice into satanism. Isn't there a way to make a god cache of like building supplies and other goods. And adventure pry it into reality in front of them?

I told you this over and over again.

Stop using drugs.

Get a grip.

Henu the Great said:
Crevice said:
I been super under attack for a long time the only times I do use is adderall of vyavanse to suffice enough power to try in life or make a progress.
Makes no fucking sense.

You are making yourself only more vulnerable, weaker and less effective when you abuse subtances.

I am wondering whether or not he is able to read and comprehend what we are telling him over and over again.

Crevice said:
I been super under attack for a long time the only times I do use is adderall of vyavanse to suffice enough power to try in life or make a progress.
Makes no fucking sense.

You are making yourself only more vulnerable, weaker and less effective when you abuse subtances.

Instead you need to work on spiritual methods to counter those attacks. Cleaning, protection, banishing rituals, void mind, those kinds of things. Get something useful to do to take your mind off from lower states, and simultaneously work to raise your state of being.

NinRick said:
Crevice said:
Thinking about poor African luciferians who made the right choice into satanism. Isn't there a way to make a god cache of like building supplies and other goods. And adventure pry it into reality in front of them?

Stop using drugs.

Get a grip.

Vovim Baghie version2.0? :D

Crevice said:

Block out your clauraudience chakras if you are suffering audio attacks. Also work on your aura of protection.

What do you need the stimulants for? What symptoms do you feel? You can use acupressure points and yoga to help physical symptoms.

Use yoga, chant SSSahh-Tzzzaahhh-Naaaaah-Maaaah many times for healing and grounding. Don't use anymore drugs, please.

yumais said:

You asked whether or not Satan will be upset if you use drugs, alcohol etc.

Look up the OP posts, and decide for yourself.
It is your life, your body, your psyche, your soul, your character, you relationships, your power, YOUR DEMISE!

Responsibility to the responsible. If you dig your life too deep into shit, nobody will or can help you anymore.

NinRick said:
yumais said:

It is your life, your body, your psyche, your soul, your character, you relationships, your power, YOUR DEMISE!

Responsibility to the responsible. If you dig your life too deep into shit, nobody will or can help you anymore.

NinRick i am going to tell you something that you wont like. You should really stop attacking the new comers. You did the same to me when i first came to the forums. It really hurts you know. This guy that you are accusing of doing drugs,tell me why are you saying he is on drugs. All he meant was that he feels sorry for the people and that he wishes that there could be a way to pray food and building supplies to the people. Really dude its not necessarily for you to attack our brothers like that.

NinRick said:
Crevice said:

Stop using drugs.

Get a grip.

You need to get a grip

NinRick said:
yumais said:

Forgive me i see it now that he was saying he was using. Sorry for that!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I doent see why everyone is saying he is on drugs. Can someone enlighten me please
Because he is, and on one of his posts he admitted to using stimulants because "can't progress without them" which is bull. Everyone can, and it's easier too when not hindering oneself with such things.

Henu the Great said:
I doent see why everyone is saying he is on drugs. Can someone enlighten me please
Because he is, and on one of his posts he admitted to using stimulants because "can't progress without them" which is bull. Everyone can, and it's easier too when not hindering oneself with such things.

Yes i see that now and i did not read property and took NinRick on about it. Sorry NinRick

NinRick said:
Crevice said:

Stop using drugs.

Get a grip.

You need to get a grip
Sorry

NinRick said:
yumais said:

NinRick i am going to tell you something that you wont like. You should really stop attacking the new comers. You did the same to me when i first came to the forums. It really hurts you know. This guy that you are accusing of doing drugs,tell me why are you saying he is on drugs. All he meant was that he feels sorry for the people and that he wishes that there could be a way to pray food and building supplies to the people. Really dude its not necessarily for you to attack our brothers like that.

Well, I never claimed to be a nice dude. >:D

Henu the Great said:

Yes i see that now and i did not read property and took NinRick on about it. Sorry NinRick
Easy easy, relax. You just did what you thought was right. In my view you did everything right.

Btw, I never saw that he admitted using drugs. For me it was just obvious. I know many people who ruined their lives thanks to this shit.

NinRick said:
Btw, I never saw that he admitted using drugs. For me it was just obvious. I know many people who ruined their lives thanks to this shit.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=240354#p240354
He admitted using stimulants

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

Easy easy, relax. You just did what you thought was right. In my view you did everything right.

Thank you for understanding NinRick

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=240354#p240354
He admitted using stimulants

Ahh yeah I see it now as well. I guess I just gave up on understanding him.

In 9 days, it will be your 1 year anniversary here on the forums. I will not forget it Henu. ;D

NinRick said:
NinRick said:

Be yourself Brother but everyone here who have been around for a while should understand we are watched by many around the world. Optics are important but that's just my own opinion. I myself have had trouble with this but I been working on it.

hailourtruegod said:
NinRick said:

Be yourself Brother but everyone here who have been around for a while should understand we are watched by many around the world. Optics are important but that's just my own opinion. I myself have had trouble with this but I been working on it.

Good thing I don't care what most people think about me.

NinRick said:
In 9 days, it will be your 1 year anniversary here on the forums. I will not forget it Henu. ;D
Yes, one year of SS and forums. I joined the forums same day I dedicated.

Day after one year I will move to a nicer apartment in a better neighborhood. :)

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Yes, one year of SS and forums. I joined the forums same day I dedicated.

Day after one year I will move to a nicer apartment in a better neighborhood. :)

I wish I could celebrate with you physically this day haha.
Let’s go out for a walk, clean our souls in the sun, and breathe in Lunar energies in our 3rd eyes lmao.
This would make my day. =D

NinRick said:
Let’s go out for a walk, clean our souls in the sun, and breathe in Lunar energies in our 3rd eyes lmao.
Heh, yes.

Some other time, eh?

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Heh, yes.

Some other time, eh?

Maybe someday when the war is over and the enemy is no more things between SS can be less impersonal. For now we will be patient :)

Shadowcat said:
Maybe someday when the war is over and the enemy is no more things between SS can be less impersonal. For now we will be patient :)
Hm, you mean more impersonal? ;)

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
Hm, you mean more impersonal? ;)

No more personal. Impersonal means less intimate less close like far away.

Basically saying at that time hopefully SS will be able to get together and be closer without worrying about the enemy since they will be gone then.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back