Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I do workings mentally?

MercuryWisdom

Hello my satanic brothers and sisters,

I wanted to ask if it is okay to do workings mentally. Does it still have the same power? Is it effective at all?

It has become increasingly difficult for me to do my workings with my voice to the point I would be forced to stay up late till 3 am or I would have to go to the balcony which is currently incredibly cold there and my neighbours keep hearing me and it might cause some problems and gives me anxiety.

Also Ramadan is coming soon in my country and those filthy mudslimes' desire to "witch hunt" could increase.

Although I am a perfectionist and I didn't like doing them mentally if it is less effective so I kept pushing myself.

What do you guys and gals think about this?

Yes you can, and it can be more difficult if you mind is not trained well enough.

I, for example, never have the opportunity to do them out loud due to circumstances, so i have no choice but to to them mentally or at least whispering, and from my experience they work, but the most effective way is doing them out loud.

So in short if you can, do them out loud, but if you cannot, whisper them, if that's also impossible then do them mentally.

This issue was answered by HP:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=89326#p89326

mercury_wisdom said:

I wanted to ask if it is okay to do workings mentally. Does it still have the same power? Is it effective at all?

It has become increasingly difficult for me to do my workings with my voice to the point I would be forced to stay up late till 3 am or I would have to go to the balcony which is currently incredibly cold there and my neighbours keep hearing me and it might cause some problems and gives me anxiety.

Also Ramadan is coming soon in my country and those filthy mudslimes' desire to "witch hunt" could increase.

Although I am a perfectionist and I didn't like doing them mentally if it is less effective so I kept pushing myself.

Everything that is supposed to be vibrated, is more effective when vibrating it out loud.

You could try to put a pillow on your mouth so to be quiet, or you could put on some music or switch on the tv to make some noise and do your workings. Or you could go for a walk, find a place to sit and do your workings.

Donovandal said:
Yes you can, and it can be more difficult if you mind is not trained well enough.

I, for example, never have the opportunity to do them out loud due to circumstances, so i have no choice but to to them mentally or at least whispering, and from my experience they work, but the most effective way is doing them out loud.

So in short if you can, do them out loud, but if you cannot, whisper them, if that's also impossible then do them mentally.

This issue was answered by HP:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=89326#p89326
Thanks! The reply by Hp is very helpful.

Yes.

A spiritual work is done by rasing energies and directing them, so, even if it is not like virating words of power, you can do a session of yoga and pranayama and then direct the energies.

HH

mercury_wisdom said:

HP Cobra stated you can do the RTRs mentally. Out loud was ideal, but if you couldn't do it out loud then doing them in your mind was fine.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:38 pm

Bung wrote:
is it ok to read RTR internally?
Silent :p

From lesser to superior methods listed below:

In your mind -> Whisper -> Low Voice -> Normal Voice/With slight vibration/as in the mp3.

All of these work and all of these count. But if you have the opportunity go for as in the mp3.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=78374#p78374

How do I post on a forum for fucking newbie questions? Can’t even post a fucking post asking this question like I don’t have fucking access, what the actual fuck? Can only respond to fucking posts wtf wtf wtf.

Trick or treat said:
How do I post on a forum for fucking newbie questions? Can’t even post a fucking post asking this question like I don’t have fucking access, what the actual fuck? Can only respond to fucking posts wtf wtf wtf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meDF10H9GmQ

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

Trick or treat said:
How to create a new topic.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43083

If you are looking at New, Unread, Unanswered, or Active topics, you will not see the button to post a topic. You have to be on the page for a specific subforum area, then you will be able to post a topic into that subforum. Click the Joy of Satan image at the top of any page, and this will bring you to the board index where you will be able to go to each of the subforums.

mercury_wisdom said:

Yes you can, this is meditation itself and is essential for any working to be effective. Vibrations in my opinion are necessary at times but secondary and this, mental workings aka meditation, is the foundation. I’ve had a lot of very effective workings with just my mind and will, releasing emotions and directing them in just a day dream or a moment of releasing emotions. Don’t over think yourself too hard on meditation and just do what you can when you can and where you can without stressing yourself. Everyone is different and if you feel you need these vibrations and to use your voice then just persevere and get creative. If you have a job, you can go to your car on a lunch break and do it or something.

mercury_wisdom said:

Hmm,the answer is obviously yes. I have read somewhere in forums Lydia said that she pulled off a working just by affirmations. But she did affirmations with higher reps. You can breathe in energy from planet which corresponds to your working and then state the affirmation in your mind while visualizing yourself(or the person you are working on) in color which supports the working. Just pump up the affirmations to 27,36,48 or multiple of 9 and 12 are most powerful as i read on forums. 9 is not really a number of endings its properties are such that it can make something fall apart and bring things back together. But then again vibrations are most powerful u can also combine both of them for example wake up early in the morning do less vibrations do 12-24 they will take like 2-4 minutes and then do "silent working" anytime in the day time and at night do again the 12-24 vibrations.

If the "workings" are rtrs then again u can do less number of vibrations, like 3 or even one early in morning and then do "silently" in you brain.
Also,just after doing the working what i would do is fill my mind with positivity and confidence about the working for 30 sec-1 min minute and dont dwell on working later. For example after doing working i like to tell myself "Wow man,this working was so fucking powerful i m fucking beast,they are extremely strong." or something like that.
Hope i helped brother.

I got_abs said:
Hmm,the answer is obviously yes. I have read somewhere in forums Lydia said that she pulled off a working just by affirmations. But she did affirmations with higher reps.

And it was a huge working that changed my life permanently, and even changed my fate, as my following solar return reading from HPS Maxine was off due to me no longer being in the circumstance I was previously in, as I was supposed to be affected by the previous situation in the solar return.

I went into trance, breathed in the corresponding color of my intention, then mentally stated my affirmation on the exhale, doing so for 108 times (I would use a different number now, but this was many years ago before we learned that 108 isn't the best number to use). The entire time, I kept the visualization of what I wanted, and felt the emotions I wanted associated with it (excitement, joy, etc). I did this for 40 days, my goal manifested on about the 35th day.

Lydia said:
I got_abs said:
Hmm,the answer is obviously yes. I have read somewhere in forums Lydia said that she pulled off a working just by affirmations. But she did affirmations with higher reps.

And it was a huge working that changed my life permanently, and even changed my fate, as my following solar return reading from HPS Maxine was off due to me no longer being in the circumstance I was previously in, as I was supposed to be affected by the previous situation in the solar return.

I went into trance, breathed in the corresponding color of my intention, then mentally stated my affirmation on the exhale, doing so for 108 times (I would use a different number now, but this was many years ago before we learned that 108 isn't the best number to use). The entire time, I kept the visualization of what I wanted, and felt the emotions I wanted associated with it (excitement, joy, etc). I did this for 40 days, my goal manifested on about the 35th day.

Look the legend herself has answered. :cool:

I got_abs said:
Lydia said:
I got_abs said:

Look the legend herself has answered. :cool:
:oops: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back