Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weird dream

Cynthia

I had a weird dream that there was an invisible being that kept pacing the house. All I could see was 2 grayish black feet. I told it to get the fuck out and it isn't welcome here and it kept pacing.It tried to take over my boyfriends body. Any thoughts? Is he in danger or is this likely an enemy scare tactic? I am doing extra auras of protection on him just in case.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Actually I think it might be an attack or negative energy from passover. I've been having nightmares every night since the 28th. Some of them are just supposed to be psychological torture I think. Like I had a dream that an animal I tried to save was being tortured to death and another that the door was unlocked and I had to wake up or we would be killed. Then a man showed up with a gun in the dream and I tried waking my boyfriend up but it was too late. Then I "woke up" several times, becoming angry at myself for not being able to find the right mind muscle or ability to wake up for real. After several attempts, I woke up and found that the door was unlocked. I locked it and we were safe so maybe this was a warning from the Gods and I thanked them.

Hail Satan!
Hail Eligos!

Cynthia said:
Actually I think it might be an attack or negative energy from passover. I've been having nightmares every night since the 28th. Some of them are just supposed to be psychological torture I think. Like I had a dream that an animal I tried to save was being tortured to death and another that the door was unlocked and I had to wake up or we would be killed. Then a man showed up with a gun in the dream and I tried waking my boyfriend up but it was too late. Then I "woke up" several times, becoming angry at myself for not being able to find the right mind muscle or ability to wake up for real. After several attempts, I woke up and found that the door was unlocked. I locked it and we were safe so maybe this was a warning from the Gods and I thanked them.

Hail Satan!
Hail Eligos!

Woha, be careful! Don't sleep while everybody could open the door at any time.

Yeah, do extra cleaning and extra AoP, this should help. Also for your Boyfriend. For the rest, just don't play into the enemy's hand, by being scared of their attacks. I don't give a damn about those scare tactics, and they stopped it.

Also one time, HPs Maxine got harassed by angels, who beat her knees. All she would ever said was "You are wasting your time". She did not react to it. She just told them that they waste their time.

Do you understand? If they use energy to make you feel a certain way, but you don't play into their hands, they just waste time and energy.
If they notice it is a total waste of energy, they won't attack you with something like that.
But of course you need to defend yourself spiritually.

I think that this sort of attack, is very common, almost no effort for the enemy but they still use energy for this.
More peronalized attacks, for certain individuals are way worse, however, they should also take more energy + they have to put A LOT of effort into it. Also again, don't play in their hands, your mind is YOUR DOMAIN! Also, when something is getting out of hands, ask Satan for help.
I will never ever suffer like that again, so I instantly ask Satan for help, when I sense an attack, and also do extra cleaning + AoP.

They want to drag you away from Satan, or at least, they want you to stop working for Satan, advancing etc. even if they just slow you down, they are more than happy.

Don't react to them, don't feed them with your emotions.
And as always, keep going strong.

NinRick said:
Cynthia said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Eligos!

Woha, be careful! Don't sleep while everybody could open the door at any time.

Yeah, do extra cleaning and extra AoP, this should help. Also for your Boyfriend. For the rest, just don't play into the enemy's hand, by being scared of their attacks. I don't give a damn about those scare tactics, and they stopped it.

Also one time, HPs Maxine got harassed by angels, who beat her knees. All she would ever said was "You are wasting your time". She did not react to it. She just told them that they waste their time.

Do you understand? If they use energy to make you feel a certain way, but you don't play into their hands, they just waste time and energy.
If they notice it is a total waste of energy, they won't attack you with something like that.
But of course you need to defend yourself spiritually.

I think that this sort of attack, is very common, almost no effort for the enemy but they still use energy for this.
More peronalized attacks, for certain individuals are way worse, however, they should also take more energy + they have to put A LOT of effort into it. Also again, don't play in their hands, your mind is YOUR DOMAIN! Also, when something is getting out of hands, ask Satan for help.
I will never ever suffer like that again, so I instantly ask Satan for help, when I sense an attack, and also do extra cleaning + AoP.

They want to drag you away from Satan, or at least, they want you to stop working for Satan, advancing etc. even if they just slow you down, they are more than happy.

Don't react to them, don't feed them with your emotions.
And as always, keep going strong.

I know, it was stupid to leave the door unlocked. Normally we do lock it but for some reason last night one of us must have forgotten.

I will do extra AoPs and cleanings for both of us. It has been draining and I havent felt like myself lately but I'm not going to stop regardless. Its just annoying to feel this drained and stressed out :/

Thank you for the advice and the HP Maxine quote :) That is a good way to deal with it and i will try to be stronger and tell them that instead of feeling so emotionally drained. It really caught me off guard because this is the first time I have had this happen in a long time so I thought I was past that but they still want to try to mess with me so I need to take extra precautions.

It was a dream rather than a personal attack (as you said those can be much worse) and the first time I thought maybe it was a warning that he was in danger. But its been every night so it has become clear that these are just tactics.

They will not stop me. I will keep doing the rtrs regardless of how I feel. Months ago I was very depressed and had little energy and I kept going (along with extra meditation to heal). I think I may have become weaker due to less time for meditation since I'm working 50 hours a week now and fall asleep too often during the meditation time I schedule in. I will keep trying and maybe try to put some more hours into meditation on my days off.

Thank you for your advice and for the time and effort you put into your responses. I always appreciate it :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Eligos!

When you live with your boy friend together, he probably knows that you are into spirituality and meditations. How about you try to introduce him into meditations, or rather how he can clean his soul and do the AoP. Would be cool if he developed an interest in the occult and our path, would be probably also very nice for you. (But maybe this is stupid and toxic advice, you have to decide that on your own)

Urgh.. 50hrs a week is A LOT.. so you are working 10hrs a day.. you even work more than I did when I was a workaholic.

„Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“
This describes your situation now.

I inserted this quote when I had to work for 9hrs a day, + working from home on a private project, studying and making time for spirituality as well..

I know it’s very hard.. you got this!

Also, make sure to get each night enough sleep. This is very important. As when you are sleep deprived, you spiritual power decreases, your focus and alertness also drop significantly. And its very dangerous to drive like that.

Stay safe!

NinRick said:
When you live with your boy friend together, he probably knows that you are into spirituality and meditations. How about you try to introduce him into meditations, or rather how he can clean his soul and do the AoP. Would be cool if he developed an interest in the occult and our path, would be probably also very nice for you. (But maybe this is stupid and toxic advice, you have to decide that on your own)

Urgh.. 50hrs a week is A LOT.. so you are working 10hrs a day.. you even work more than I did when I was a workaholic.

I inserted this quote when I had to work for 9hrs a day, + working from home on a private project, studying and making time for spirituality as well..

Also, make sure to get each night enough sleep. This is very important. As when you are sleep deprived, you spiritual power decreases, your focus and alertness also drop significantly. And its very dangerous to drive like that.

Stay safe!

I am very gradually introducing him to my ideas and meditations. He is pretty open and I have been honest about being a Satanist since only a few days after we first met. I dont think its stupid advice, I wouldn't be with him if he were not open to these ideas or was a xian.

Its an adjustment definitely but it is doable and I am grateful for the opportunity to be stable financially. I never expected this with my education level (college dropout that went back to cosmetology school only for the pandemic to make that a less than ideal option). I work 10 hours a day but now I can pay off some student loan debt and hopefully keep improving myself. If you were going to school and studying with the 9 hrs a day thats a whole another level of stress though. I can pretty much go home and only occasionally deal with questions from employees and managers.

Lol thanks. I've done a lot worse hours in the past but that was unhealthy and I wouldn't want to go back to that.

I will try. It is hard sometimes. I hope you get enough rest too. We just have to keep going and do the best that we can!

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Cynthia said:
NinRick said:

Stay safe!

I am very gradually introducing him to my ideas and meditations. He is pretty open and I have been honest about being a Satanist since only a few days after we first met. I dont think its stupid advice, I wouldn't be with him if he were not open to these ideas or was a xian.

Its an adjustment definitely but it is doable and I am grateful for the opportunity to be stable financially. I never expected this with my education level (college dropout that went back to cosmetology school only for the pandemic to make that a less than ideal option). I work 10 hours a day but now I can pay off some student loan debt and hopefully keep improving myself. If you were going to school and studying with the 9 hrs a day thats a whole another level of stress though. I can pretty much go home and only occasionally deal with questions from employees and managers.

Lol thanks. I've done a lot worse hours in the past but that was unhealthy and I wouldn't want to go back to that.

I will try. It is hard sometimes. I hope you get enough rest too. We just have to keep going and do the best that we can!

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

You both are so luck, it is basically a Jackpot to have Satanic partner who also fits you well. A family in Satan is a legit life goal.
I am rooting for you, get him on our side!

Hail Satan! Forever!

NinRick said:
Cynthia said:
NinRick said:

Stay safe!

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

You both are so luck, it is basically a Jackpot to have Satanic partner who also fits you well. A family in Satan is a legit life goal.
I am rooting for you, get him on our side!

Hail Satan! Forever!

It really is a blessing. I met him on some shitty dating app and never expected someone so compatible. I did a lot of sex magic and praying to Satan and I think that helped 😊

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back