Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can i communicate with Adolf Hitler

One Wire Phenomenon

I was wondering if i can contact Adolf Hitler. Satan send His soul to eternal paradise that means He is with the Gods probably and i want to make contact with him.

Can a someone maby tell me if it is possible or not. I truely believe that it is.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I was wondering if i can contact Adolf Hitler. Satan send His soul to eternal paradise that means He is with the Gods probably and i want to make contact with him.

Can a someone maby tell me if it is possible or not. I truely believe that it is.
Why do you want to communicate with him? My guess is that he currently works with exclusively with important VIP satanic people like Hps Maxine to implement his plans and advance Satan's agenda.

But most likely he can hear you and what you want to say to him. Maybe you won't hear him or he might be too busy to contact you back.

I remember talking to our anti-christ Adolf Hitler and I was expressing my gratitude to him and thanked him for his work and struggle. I felt good energy from this.

Theoretically yes, you can, but practically He is known to only communicate on very serious things only.

You can however meditate on him, if you want.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Theoretically yes, you can, but practically He is known to only communicate on very serious things only.

I had an experience with Him once which wasn't with a serious purpose as in a subject, more like a personal remembering of connection. Showed me a secret base in a specific mountain. Also a memory of me chanting with our Nazi brothers, in which I never in my life felt so complete and with power. When I had that experience, even the Serpent energy wasn't so high in comparison. It brings tears of joy and melancholy every time. It really saddens me, I feel a rupture from that state of being.

mercury_wisdom said:

Why do you want to communicate with him? My guess is that he currently works with exclusively with important VIP satanic people like Hps Maxine to implement his plans and advance Satan's agenda.

But most likely he can hear you and what you want to say to him. Maybe you won't hear him or he might be too busy to contact you back.

I remember talking to our anti-christ Adolf Hitler and I was expressing my gratitude to him and thanked him for his work and struggle. I felt good energy from this.
Because it feels like i know Him.
I was lying on my bed not thinking about anything in particular and then i saw Hitler. He was looking at me and then smiled at me,i got this feeling that he knows me,a image then came to my mind of a photograph of a few Natzi's one of thouse Natzi's was me.I have never seen that photograph in my life before and i believe i was one of His soldiers in my past life. Hitler then walked through a door and outside there was a jew who could not get in and i could feel his hate towards Hitler.

So thats why i asked if it is possible to contact him because i want to make sure it was not a fantasy that i had.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you HP hooded cobra.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Will he come back to earth along with the gods?

mercury_wisdom said:

I was lying on my bed not thinking about anything in particular and then i saw Hitler. He was looking at me and then smiled at me,i got this feeling that he knows me,a image then came to my mind of a photograph of a few Natzi's one of thouse Natzi's was me.I have never seen that photograph in my life before and i believe i was one of His soldiers in my past life. Hitler then walked through a door and outside there was a jew who could not get in and i could feel his hate towards Hitler.

So thats why i asked if it is possible to contact him because i want to make sure it was not a fantasy that i had.

You don't need to contact him for that you will know sooner or later you just have to advance. Any soul who has been with Satan for a long time has likely at least met him in passing same with Maxine. They did important work for our Gods. Look it's not like he forgot anyone but people say he only answers important stuff. This sounds like a waste of his time so he may not answer that.

slyscorpion said:
mercury_wisdom said:

You don't need to contact him for that you will know sooner or later you just have to advance. Any soul who has been with Satan for a long time has likely at least met him in passing same with Maxine. They did important work for our Gods. Look it's not like he forgot anyone but people say he only answers important stuff. This sounds like a waste of his time so he may not answer that.

Hitler never awnsered anything. It was maby only a fantasy in my head that felt very real.
Or maby it was real and he showed me i was a natzi in my past life. Im not sure. However i will meditate on him. Thank you

NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I had an experience with Him once which wasn't with a serious purpose as in a subject, more like a personal remembering of connection. Showed me a secret base in a specific mountain. Also a memory of me chanting with our Nazi brothers, in which I never in my life felt so complete and with power. When I had that experience, even the Serpent energy wasn't so high in comparison. It brings tears of joy and melancholy every time. It really saddens me, I feel a rupture from that state of being.

Yes, I’ve heard of other members and myself included receiving a visit from him. It was sudden and I never expected to see him or gave it any thought. The room lit up in a powerful and overwhelming blue. This was the first time I truly felt and saw blue energy as well. During this occasion he showed me a glimpse of Hell and the peace that exists after a struggle and that every bit is worth the reward. Also another occasion about war and info on himself. I personally think he does love the people and the satanic community and he’s very much WITH them just as he was in his real life, at the very least his astral body is. To me he seems like every other God of Hell, yet I do not bother to contact him for any specific reasons that I don’t think he would want to bother with. He does seem to be very encouraging and supportive, motivating in a peaceful and effective way.

If one contacts our Fuhrer, one should be respectful and refer to him as Fuhrer, since he still holds that title.

Maxine mentioned this to me years ago when I contacted her in a personal email in regards to communicating with our Fuhrer.

Besides that, do not bother him with casual things or unimportant topics or generic questions. For generic questions there are other Gods one can contact if one seems it necessary to ask.

If one has something they should ask him, it will be understood by the person.

VoiceofEnki said:
If one contacts our Fuhrer, one should be respectful and refer to him as Fuhrer, since he still holds that title.

Maxine mentioned this to me years ago when I contacted her in a personal email in regards to communicating with our Fuhrer.

Besides that, do not bother him with casual things or unimportant topics or generic questions. For generic questions there are other Gods one can contact if one seems it necessary to ask.

If one has something they should ask him, it will be understood by the person.

It’s „Führer“ or „Fuehrer“. xP
Sorry, I am German.

He came to me right before Satan did when I first found JoS. He didn't speak just made his presence known. Not sure why but I appreciated it.

slyscorpion said:

Hitler never awnsered anything. It was maby only a fantasy in my head that felt very real.
Or maby it was real and he showed me i was a natzi in my past life. Im not sure. However i will meditate on him. Thank you

You can try there is no harm in that. Though also your Gaurdian knows who you were in a past life so why not ask him/her. For the record looking at the pictures I feel like I am very familiar with some of the people in Nazi Germany as if I was a close friend but not all of them. I don't feel like I even knew some of those people at all (Himmler for example). I believe I was there but I have no idea who I could have been.

Good luck. That is really cool if you were there too.

I tried to contact Him but got no response. I know all the Gods are busy so I don't blame anyone, though.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I tried to contact Him but got no response. I know all the Gods are busy so I don't blame anyone, though.

This war is heating up a lot. Some things we can wait for when it comes to getting answers. If it's not an emergency I guess it has to wait. Who I believe my Gaurdian is came within a matter of 2 minutes with something I seriously thought was an emergency a couple months ago. So I know they care about us still. But yeah most things seem to go unanswered right now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back