Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Man Woman Men Women Selfish Freedom of Satanism

Srabony666

hi. i am indian.

I loved a girl. But, the girl cheated me.

She also loved more five men along with me. So, for this, I make a revenge. I called her in a restaurant. also, I called the 5 boys technically. I exposed her all love cheating to boys. the boys also were very angry after hearing her cheating. Then, I slapped the girl.

so, here My question is what is independence or freedom , according to Satanism law? and Did I do wrong to slap the girl?

With 5 men lmao. Ok she was whore. But we do not support violence. And do not curse her. Just say to her that she is whore and move on, you can find better girlfriend.

Sawon said:
hi. i am indian.

She also loved more five men along with me. So, for this, I make a revenge. I called her in a restaurant. also, I called the 5 boys technically. I exposed her all love cheating to boys. the boys also were very angry after hearing her cheating. Then, I slapped the girl.

so, here My question is what is independence or freedom , according to Satanism law? and Did I do wrong to slap the girl?
It's not a sin or anything like the xian scum may try to say so they can manipulate you to fear them.

Revenge is encouraged in Satanism. Satanists don't take abuse.

Although women are also respected in Satanism. Just make sure not to beat a woman you love or who is close to you. Also don't beat a decent person or woman.

This girl deserved it so don't worry about it. As long as you didn't do something extreme like torturing her to death, you are fine and didn't do anything wrong.

I really don't think you should have slapped her. I completely disagree with all forms of violence against any women, unless in extremely rare cases where it is self defense.

But the rest of your plan was a good idea. All of you should know what the situation is.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I really don't think you should have slapped her. I completely disagree with all forms of violence against any women, unless in extremely rare cases where it is self defense.

But the rest of your plan was a good idea. All of you should know what the situation is.

I am a woman and in some cases beg to differ. There are crazy chicks who think they can do anything and will hit someone without expecting consequences and act suprised when they get hit back. I saw one case were a woman hit someone and the guy slapped her back and everyone jumped up and went after him...>_>. she comletely deserved this. There are so many spoiled bitches out there that think they are princesses thinking they can do anything and not get something back. Even in certain mild cases something is deserved back. equal rights equal lefts. This goes for everyone. If you dont want to get hit don't hit first. In school when i was a kid there were boys i picked fights with and EXPECTED them to hit back.

In his particular case i can understand it abit as being cheated on this way is absolute shit. If it was like a light to moderate smack of rebuke that wouldnt make her fall to the ground or leave a bruise i'd consider it fine. Come to think of it i wonder why i didnt slap my ex! lmao.

Agreed, don't use violence against women, or girls. Never.

Also, you did not only slap her, you also highly disrespected her, by slapping her in front of everybody, what if everybody would give her a beating?

If I were you, I would just let everybody know what has happened, and moved on.

Never harm a woman. I don't think that a man should ever do that.

Sawon said:
hi. i am indian.

She was a hoe, let it go and move on. Yeah it might have hurt but this is clearly not a healthy relationship dynamic. Resorting to physical violence is not the answer either, I hope you will grow and learn why doing that is seen wrong by others.

Everyone here , are saying that I did wrong to slap the girl. But, I think These kind of cheated men and women should be punished by law. I should understand that bitch girl is a bitch girl.

So, here I have learnt that
(1)women should be given respect by us.
(2)We should not beat women. We should not go against women's action
(2)women have their free will whatever they want to do. If they do wrong, we should don't care about it. They can do whatever they want to.
(3)Women have free will. They can fuck everyone whichever they want to. If they have husband, their husband should accept it and let her wife fuck with another men in Satanism life.
(4)Satanism has no law for bitches. They can enjoy their bitch life.

Thank you everyone for replying.

So, I hope and believe that here we are fighting for getting a better future where women will have free will to do anything else such as a woman can fuck any man, man will not go against women's action etc.

Nice Satanism we fight for. I am waiting for seeing this event when someone's wife will say that She has a boyfriend and she can fuck the man in front of her husband in bed. Or , I am waiting for the events when marry women will tell her husband that she has boyfriend and husband will not go against her wife and will accept and forgive her and forget.

Sawon said:
(3)Women have free will. They can fuck everyone whichever they want to. If they have husband, their husband should accept it and let her wife fuck with another men in Satanism life.

Thank you everyone for replying.

So, I hope and believe that here we are fighting for getting a better future where women will have free will to do anything else such as a woman can fuck any man, man will not go against women's action etc.

Nice Satanism we fight for. I am waiting for seeing this event when someone's wife will say that She has a boyfriend and she can fuck the man in front of her husband in bed. Or , I am waiting for the events when marry women will tell her husband that she has boyfriend and husband will not go against her wife and will accept and forgive her and forget.
Of course not. Don't be with her if that's what she is doing.

I do not understand the people who said that the slap was wrong, yes I do understand that man have a stronger body than female and we should not use violence on them but it was just a slap not a punch or beating + let us not forget what she did, she lied to him together with other 5 five mens according to the story, guys you should know that this kind of "dunt tucha anuda wumen" mentality breed many bitches who use this to abuse men thinking that they can go without consequences, violence on a women should be used only in extreme cases stop this white knight mentality please.

Shadowcat said:

I am a woman and in some cases beg to differ. There are crazy chicks who think they can do anything and will hit someone without expecting consequences and act suprised when they get hit back. I saw one case were a woman hit someone and the guy slapped her back and everyone jumped up and went after him...>_>. she comletely deserved this. There are so many spoiled bitches out there that think they are princesses thinking they can do anything and not get something back. Even in certain mild cases something is deserved back. equal rights equal lefts. This goes for everyone. If you dont want to get hit don't hit first. In school when i was a kid there were boys i picked fights with and EXPECTED them to hit back.

In his particular case i can understand it abit as being cheated on this way is absolute shit. If it was like a light to moderate smack of rebuke that wouldnt make her fall to the ground or leave a bruise i'd consider it fine. Come to think of it i wonder why i didnt slap my ex! lmao.

I don’t think that a man should ever slap a girl.

It is also not okay if a girl slaps a man.

The difference is, that man can take quite some blows, and it doesn’t affect us as much, not physically and not emotionally.

Women are a different story, even if you don’t harm them, you can cause some serious emotional damage, and destroy the relationship by that.

Men should always protect and fight for women, not fighting against women. Never.

Weassel said:
I do not understand the people who said that the slap was wrong, yes I do understand that man have a stronger body than female and we should not use violence on them but it was just a slap not a punch or beating + let us not forget what she did, she lied to him together with other 5 five mens according to the story, guys you should know that this kind of "dunt tucha anuda wumen" mentality breed many bitches who use this to abuse men thinking that they can go without consequences, violence on a women should be used only in extreme cases stop this white knight mentality please.

Dude, I am a man, I am 1.87m and 93kgs.
Most women here are 1.60 to 1.70, and they are 45kgs to 60kgs.

How the fuck could I ever slap a girl?
It would look pathetic.

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:

The difference is, that man can take quite some blows, and it doesn’t affect us as much, not physically and not emotionally.

Women are a different story, even if you don’t harm them, you can cause some serious emotional damage, and destroy the relationship by that.

Men should always protect and fight for women, not fighting against women. Never.

You have really good intentions. But if some psychcowoman comes to you with a gun or knife you better slap her down or your gone. Trust me there's plenty of them esp in intimate environments. Its just not well known because its not often reported out of embarrassment. The guy is scared to look weak or like a pussy and keeps quiet.

Weassel said:
It's a sign of immaturity to use physical violence when relationship goes down south, regardless of gender.

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:

You have really good intentions. But if some psychcowoman comes to you with a gun or knife you better slap her down or your gone. Trust me there's plenty of them esp in intimate environments. Its just not well known because its not often reported out of embarrassment. The guy is scared to look weak or like a pussy and keeps quiet.

You know what I meant.

I personally, will never find myself in a situation where I *have* to punch a girl. As I don’t let any crazy and unstable people enter my life.

I would consider harming a girl only if my life is on the line, or the life of a loved one.

NinRick said:
Weassel said:

It would look pathetic.
What if she wants to be slapped :) :) :)
images

images

Sean Connery had it all figured.

Jack said:
NinRick said:

It would look pathetic.

Ahh I see! Jack my Brother stands strong for gender equality! :lol:

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:

I khow that Satanism is not fully completed filled by knowledge. Many things we don't khow about Satanism.

I am worried how much here satanist are saying that slapping is wrong.

Women are fucking and dating with too much with men . One day for these bitch , when one family will find a bride for his son, the family will see that every women from 13 to 30 are already bitch..

Fully caring to women is a programing of enemy.

Not satisfaction reply. Ok thank you for giving time ninja. Hail Satan.

Weassel said:

You are the one who think slapping this kind of women is right.

I am worried how much here satanist are saying that slapping is wrong.

Women are fucking and dating with too much with men . One day for these bitch , when one family will find a bride for his son, the family will see that every women from 13 to 30 are already bitch..

Not satisfaction reply from satanists. Ok thank you for giving time.

Jack said:
NinRick said:
Weassel said:

It would look pathetic.
images

images

This hilariously offensive :lol: my type of jokes. I hear Craig Ferguson's voice mimicking Sean's voice every time someone brings him up.

Physical violence towards someone when you are not being threatened or endangered shows emotional weakness. That you are not in control of your mind or your emotions. Rise above this chimp mindset. You chose to let this woman steal your energy. Move on from this event and develop emotional maturity and you will attract a decent woman. Women are attracted to emotional strength in men, learn to create the right type of relationship dynamic for this.

Meteor said:
Jack said:
NinRick said:

It would look pathetic.

If you have to compensate in such a manner in order to satisfy her, then that just means you're not dominant enough in other ways.
Try harder.
The ball gag and tying her up treatment generally works. Thank the Japanese for giving us Naruto and Shibari.

Meteor said:
Jack said:
Meteor said:
If you have to compensate in such a manner in order to satisfy her, then that just means you're not dominant enough in other ways.
Try harder.
The ball gag and tying her up treatment generally works. Thank the Japanese for giving us Naruto and Shibari.

That's not what I had in mind, but I'm starting to get the feeling that you're joking a bit.
Yare yare daze.
In a way ,at a level i am always joking about everything because everything that common people do is funny in a way. Its called Divine Comedy (not to be confused with the actual book called Dante's Divine Comedy. )

In a way I'm laughing at life because I'm trying to do the opposite of nihilistic depression as a choice ,and I've made a decision to live according to my own terms. There is a psychological process of raising your consciousness and that requires the death of the ego multiple times and it feels that you are losing yourself and who you are, but then you realize that you were never really those things. It was just attached to you.

At a level of psychological conditioning your constantly in tune with what's important and what's not ,and people around you are the remainders most of the time. Little things they do remind you how in a trance they are, totally out of the loop of reality. Imagine if your literally in the matrix and your one of the only people who knows it's not real.

People complain sometimes that i keep zoning out while talking to them. Its not that I'm doing it consciously to disrespect them. Infact I'm trying to expend extra energy to try to catch what they're saying, but my unconscious just doesn't care most of the time. And what happens is Yogis develop a very depressive state as they're constantly being reminded of the pointlessness of the cannon fodders lives. But what i did to circumvent that was turn that into a joke. So when i see pointlessness and uselessness around me ,i take it as a dank joke from the universe which i call Divine Comedy. If i wasn't doing that ,i would have been branded anti social and confrontational but im generally smiling and people think that im just a guy whose in a good, vibrant mood all the time. But I'm actually finding their behavior funny because of how in trance and stupid they are. It really cracks me up.

I was sitting with my friends sipping a natural sweet concoction and the guy was complaining how he had a crush on the girl who was the gf of his friend. I started giggling because it was really funny due to the nonsensical and funny aspect of it. Then there was this girl who was talking about the kind of music she liked and the artists she followed and firstly i didn't know who tf any of these people were and secondly i don't like slow soft music. I like hard pop,rap or death metal or metal rock and pop. Again I was reminded of the pointlessness of it all ,which made me giggle and she thought i was insulting her. I changed the topic saying, "haha. You have such a sweet voice. You should make a YouTube channel and make me your manager. " I also thought how naive people are whrn they can be instantly manipulated like this.

This is all depressing and there's no point in living for most humans on this planet. This is a very very dark and depressive age and the only way i can deal with all of it ,is laugh at it as a sort of humor from the universe itself.

But i digress, im dead serious about ball gags, chains and rope. Also what did you have in mind ?

Meteor said:
Jack said:
Meteor said:
Try harder.

I just read your post in another thread and realised you're not joking. I'm sorry for being rude!
That stuff went a bit beyond what I consider normal, as personally I prefer dominance on a more emotional level rather than physically. But who am I to say others are wrong for preferring it differently?

The vast differences that exist between people's sexual preferences still surprise me. Even if I try to understand to understand the psychology behind it, it's still rather difficult to really judge what's normal or healthy and what's not. When I read scary things like this, I just feel glad that I only have to deal with my partner who I'm plenty compatible with and can stay far away from anything I don't like...
Scary things? Pfffft.

*Brings out a whip*

Lemme spank ya baby!

I won't blast you for slapping a bitch, but consider some of the ramifications of doing so. In the western world, you can get sued and no one will take your side. Slapping a woman also makes you look bad or emotionally out of control.

I would going forward keep a close eye on the red flags a woman gives off. Everyone gives off red flags if they're doing some dumb stuff. If you can catch it early, you can dump her before it gets this far.

Meteor said:
Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:
I just read your post in another thread and realised you're not joking. I'm sorry for being rude!
That stuff went a bit beyond what I consider normal, as personally I prefer dominance on a more emotional level rather than physically. But who am I to say others are wrong for preferring it differently?

The vast differences that exist between people's sexual preferences still surprise me. Even if I try to understand to understand the psychology behind it, it's still rather difficult to really judge what's normal or healthy and what's not. When I read scary things like this, I just feel glad that I only have to deal with my partner who I'm plenty compatible with and can stay far away from anything I don't like...
Scary things? Pfffft.

*Brings out a whip*

Lemme spank ya baby!

Stay back! I'm not wearing shoes right now!
I don't care. :lol:

Meteor said:
Jack said:
Meteor said:
That's not what I had in mind, but I'm starting to get the feeling that you're joking a bit.
Yare yare daze.
In a way ,at a level i am always joking about everything because everything that common people do is funny in a way. Its called Divine Comedy (not to be confused with the actual book called Dante's Divine Comedy. )

In a way I'm laughing at life because I'm trying to do the opposite of nihilistic depression as a choice ,and I've made a decision to live according to my own terms. There is a psychological process of raising your consciousness and that requires the death of the ego multiple times and it feels that you are losing yourself and who you are, but then you realize that you were never really those things. It was just attached to you.

At a level of psychological conditioning your constantly in tune with what's important and what's not ,and people around you are the remainders most of the time. Little things they do remind you how in a trance they are, totally out of the loop of reality. Imagine if your literally in the matrix and your one of the only people who knows it's not real.

People complain sometimes that i keep zoning out while talking to them. Its not that I'm doing it consciously to disrespect them. Infact I'm trying to expend extra energy to try to catch what they're saying, but my unconscious just doesn't care most of the time. And what happens is Yogis develop a very depressive state as they're constantly being reminded of the pointlessness of the cannon fodders lives. But what i did to circumvent that was turn that into a joke. So when i see pointlessness and uselessness around me ,i take it as a dank joke from the universe which i call Divine Comedy. If i wasn't doing that ,i would have been branded anti social and confrontational but im generally smiling and people think that im just a guy whose in a good, vibrant mood all the time. But I'm actually finding their behavior funny because of how in trance and stupid they are. It really cracks me up.

I was sitting with my friends sipping a natural sweet concoction and the guy was complaining how he had a crush on the girl who was the gf of his friend. I started giggling because it was really funny due to the nonsensical and funny aspect of it. Then there was this girl who was talking about the kind of music she liked and the artists she followed and firstly i didn't know who tf any of these people were and secondly i don't like slow soft music. I like hard pop,rap or death metal or metal rock and pop. Again I was reminded of the pointlessness of it all ,which made me giggle and she thought i was insulting her. I changed the topic saying, "haha. You have such a sweet voice. You should make a YouTube channel and make me your manager. " I also thought how naive people are whrn they can be instantly manipulated like this.

This is all depressing and there's no point in living for most humans on this planet. This is a very very dark and depressive age and the only way i can deal with all of it ,is laugh at it as a sort of humor from the universe itself.

But i digress, im dead serious about ball gags, chains and rope. Also what did you have in mind ?

You remind me a bit of how my older brother used to be. He's always been incredibly good at reading people, and he's also really good at seeing the bigger picture of things. But in a way that broke him inside because of how lonely it made him to see all those things that others didn't. He became very cynical and depressed for years. He wanted an intellectual partner who could follow and stimulate his mind, but all the women he met were way too dumb and shallow and boring, or their minds were tainted by modern feminism, so he started to become rather cynical about that too.

He started doing drugs at some point with his friends to try and dumb down a bit. It was awful to see him let himself go like that, even if he seemed to be happier that way. I was really disappointed in him, and missed the former sharpness of his mind.

Then he met a woman who was different. She had been through a lot herself and initially shared his cynical outlook on life. But as they started dating, it's like they started to heal each other. I never saw him so happy before.
Last year they had a child, so they decided to be responsible and stopped doing drugs. Since then, it seems like my brother's sharpness has gradually been returning, but he's not falling into a hole of depression this time, since some of the issues he found with society aren't so relevant to him anymore now that he's not alone anymore.
I'm really grateful towards her for bringing him back to his senses and making him so happy. I saw him suffer so much all these years, but there wasn't so much I could do to help him myself, especially as I was struggling with my own problems as well.

If you haven't yet, I hope that you meet a girl like that as well someday. Someone who understand you a bit.

As I said in my other post, I apologise for misunderstanding and assuming you were joking.
I've experimented a lot back in the day, and over the years I was temporarily into many things, but then I lost interest in most of them again. It tied into various mental problems I had, which just kept changing over the years as I evolved as a person, and so did my interests. After I came to this path and started meditating and cleaning my Soul, my preferences became a lot more normal and stable; although I realise that what's normal from my perspective may not be normal from another's, and I do still have my own preferences. It's just that suddenly there was a clear distinction between things that had been natural for me in the first place, and things that weren't.

After that I reached the conclusion that mental problems can explain a lot of people's abnormal sexual behaviors and preferences, and are things that would be overcome with meditation and by cleaning the Soul. Now if I hear that someone has a sexual preference that I consider abnormal, I'm quick to assume that he/she has mental problems.
Stuff like physical and verbal violence and bondage are among the things I was interested in while I was depressed but completely lost interest in years ago, so I had categorised those as abnormal, because for me it wasn't natural. Therefore, I'm under the impression that women who want to be slapped and choked and tied up are problably fucked in the head. To hear that an advanced member like you is into women like that honestly surprised me a little.

I don't know what to make of it. Maybe this is just natural for you. Maybe there are women that it's just natural for. I haven't met enough people like that to know. I sincerely just don't know.
I respect you a lot for how seriously you take this path, so I don't think less of you for it. It just genuinely surprised me because that kind of stuff would really go against what I'm naturally like now that I'm in a better place mentally, so I assumed it was something that people overcome as they grow in this path... But I realise there may still be much I don't understand about human sexuality. I'm sorry if I was rude.

As for what I had in mind, after thinking about it I realise that's just my own personal preference rather than something that's necessarily normal. It's a bit complicated and embarrassing to explain in detail, but I'll do my best.
The kind of dominance I'm attracted to is rather subtle; perhaps what sets it apart from other kinds is that it specifically does not involve any negative means of control such as threats, intimidation, insults, violence or negative reinforcement. Rather, my partner gets me to do what he wants by making it what I want to do as well in a positive manner, such as by complimenting me, using logic to provoke me, or projecting his feelings on me in a way that causes mine to resonate with his, and I find that very attractive. I find it attractive if my partner is able to control me, but I find it extremely unattractive when someone hurts or disrespects me (although I used to be into that back in the day when I was depressed, but I think depression breeds unnatural behaviours), so that's probably how my preferences ended up like this.
Weirdly it was the exact opposite for me. I was having issues piecing together my internal emotions and feelings about a lot of things. But clearing the lower chakras really helped tap into my true sexuality and free myself of all the dross.

At first when i was thinking about this, i saw this totally polluted with psychopathic concepts like Sadism and Masochism and I knew that definitely this was not the correct way of looking at things. And it took me some time in meditation that the revelation came to me exactly what it was.

Most certainly this isn't normal but it's not abnormal either. The couple involved in such a relationship would be special. I was born special because of my grandfather who was a spiritual practitioner and thus spiritual practice runs deep in my family. And I have the personality which i don't know where it came from but people always note after talking to me, that I'm very persuasive and motivational in a good way. I didn't notice this before but I'm able to motivate them to do things and take important life decisions and solve their internal dilemmas. But all that rests upon the assumption that i know more about what they should do than they themselves, and so it doesn't work on people who are very opinionated and hold hard beliefs about things. It only can work where there is a need for help required and another person can help them.

Taking an example of leadership, it only works when the followers put trust and follow in the leader's dictates. It requires suspension of disbelief, in that only when you follow the leader fanatically can you usher in a better situation. Without the trust of the followers, a leader is impotent and useless and cannot change anything. The leader is the chess player but without the pieces ,no war can be won.

In essence I have the personality of the kind of spiritual leader where once i start rambling about a topic, i can't stop and everyone around me gets into a trance and then i can move the energy wherever I want to in a conclusion. But it works only when i speak about topics im opinionated about.

So when so you see society as a whole, you can see an actual biological organism as a whole which when studied shows every piece has a particular function which works with each other like lock and key. I like to visualize it like this,
images
. I visualize each separate blue circle as a group which would have its own leader and its own hierarchy with leaders giving service to the particular needs of that group.

Every group has a leader like this. Even in a group of 4 friends. That is just how consciousness works when humans are in close proximity with one another. One individual has the will to power and management of the group and the others have a will to offer service. Generally there's a lot of variation in group dynamics and atomized groups dislike other groups with people of different groups fighting with each other and within their own groups forming different groups. Unless there are clear cut roles in any organization, it cannot prosper. Equality and Equity are not present in nature or in the biology or astrology of humans.

So thousands and possibly millions of such atomized groups make up the society as a whole. Some times in History what happens is a special soul is born of the requirement of the times or of the particular people who has such an enormous will shouldering the responsibility of the entire people he serves that he manages to center the circles in unison all around him. This is known as the Philosopher King ,a kind of controller at the middle. He manages to complete a perfect centerpiece, which is himself.
images

So when you see society you can see how few people are born to be chess players and others board pieces. I was born as a person who moves the pieces. I can offer someone advice and an ideology that will facilitate their growth or develop their belief in themselves and they can't do it themselves.

So you see how society as an organism preserves an equilibrium. A leader will be able to satiate the needs of the people who need the leader and as a group they are able to do things which they could never do alone. Just as the leader requires trust and obedience from his followers, the followers need the ideology and the leader to connect them to a higher cause.

So my role is to fix things, take responsibility and manage things and help people actualize their potential. And i need their belief to do that. And so in love, this externalizes as a need of trust and the woman giving herself up completely to me.

I will take care of her, i will direct her to achieve her potential and I will take responsibility for all of the problems that she faces. She will be able to deal with all the hurdles in life when im by her side. And so the act of tying her up and allowing me to have my way with her is just her affirming her undying devotion to me and so a way of externalization of the inner emotions and needs being fulfilled. My need for undying trust is fulfilled and now I can do my duty to take up responsibility for her pleasure and the making the life she needs.

Just as i have the need to take responsibility, she has the need to give up responsibility and so she needs me as i need her. Like a perfect key opening the lock. In essence i believe its about trust and undying belief in each other. And again I don't think it's common, probably very very rare.

Men who hit women (except when you need to defend yourself or hit in response to a blow) - they are disgusting and weak. I am very surprised that some Satanists here support this sadistic idea of ​​hitting women. Teens who talk about these things are emotionally unstable. What are you doing in Spiritual Satanism?! You are spiritually poor... I hated to read this low frequency shit. :evil:

Meteor said:
Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:

Scary things? Pfffft.

*Brings out a whip*

Lemme spank ya baby!

Stay back! I'm not wearing shoes right now!

Don’t play with his fetishes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lavena said:
Men who hit women (except when you need to defend yourself or hit in response to a blow) - they are disgusting and weak. I am very surprised that some Satanists here support this sadistic idea of ​​hitting women. Teens who talk about these things are emotionally unstable. What are you doing in Spiritual Satanism?! You are spiritually poor... I hated to read this low frequency shit. :evil:

Спасибо, я ето тоже не магу помят, некогда.

Wow, has been a while since I used that keyboard lmao.

I never hit a woman ,but I think whole concept of man shouldn't hit woman is overrated and doesn't mix well with a concept of gender equality.
Women want to be treated as equal. I think that should include being punched for some actions.

In many countries women serve in an army.
Does it mean if the go to war, man soldiers should not shot at them?

Many women go to sports like boxing or mma in a mixed groups with men. Does it mean men should not fight with them? (To be honest in those cases I couldn't punch them either at full force , only was showing them that they coul've missed a punch, but it's me being me)

I think it should not be only about punching women by men. I can't punch someone who is weaker then me, no matter the gender. Punching a weaker person doesn't make you strong, it's in fact it's quite oppose.
Women, at least most of them are physically weaker, so punching them is not a nice thing, but there are some women who look like men, with a huge muscles or/and army type. This would make it equal. In some cases there are women who assault men, I don't think that "don't punch woman" should be applied here.

But there is nothing wrong in a nice, refreshing bitch slap, in situations like OP's. This was pure emotional action, and even me, a person who never hit a woman don't feel like OP did something wrong in this case. Because being cheated on is sucks.
Slap shouldn't be overpowered tho, but that is a nice reminder and come back to reality for women who take advantages of their gender and believe that they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Meteor said:
Jack said:
I have the personality which i don't know where it came from but people always note after talking to me, that I'm very persuasive and motivational in a good way. I didn't notice this before but I'm able to motivate them to do things and take important life decisions and solve their internal dilemmas. But all that rests upon the assumption that i know more about what they should do than they themselves, and so it doesn't work on people who are very opinionated and hold hard beliefs about things. It only can work where there is a need for help required and another person can help them.

That reminds me a bit of my brother.
Back before the lockdown started, my brother would often hit the gym as he believes a strong mind and a strong body go hand-in-hand. There, young men who felt lost and confused in life were drawn to him like moths to a lamp. He would understand their problems right away and talk to them one on one and give them really good advice, and they took it to heart and improved their lives. He was like a mentor to them, although a few grew so much that they became his friends.
He's such a good person.

So when you see society you can see how few people are born to be chess players and others board pieces. I was born as a person who moves the pieces. I can offer someone advice and an ideology that will facilitate their growth or develop their belief in themselves and they can't do it themselves.

So you see how society as an organism preserves an equilibrium. A leader will be able to satiate the needs of the people who need the leader and as a group they are able to do things which they could never do alone. Just as the leader requires trust and obedience from his followers, the followers need the ideology and the leader to connect them to a higher cause.

So my role is to fix things, take responsibility and manage things and help people actualize their potential. And i need their belief to do that. And so in love, this externalizes as a need of trust and the woman giving herself up completely to me.

I will take care of her, i will direct her to achieve her potential and I will take responsibility for all of the problems that she faces. She will be able to deal with all the hurdles in life when im by her side. And so the act of tying her up and allowing me to have my way with her is just her affirming her undying devotion to me and so a way of externalization of the inner emotions and needs being fulfilled. My need for undying trust is fulfilled and now I can do my duty to take up responsibility for her pleasure and the making the life she needs.

Just as i have the need to take responsibility, she has the need to give up responsibility and so she needs me as i need her. Like a perfect key opening the lock. In essence i believe its about trust and undying belief in each other. And again I don't think it's common, probably very very rare.

I think I understand where you're coming from.

Personally, I prefer being tied down, and tying my partner down not with a rope, but by becoming addicted to each other. By striving towards perfection and and encouraging him to do the same as I draw out his full potential. Melding our minds and Souls together so that there are never any misunderstandings between us.
My fiancé has already reached the threshold where I can't take anyone else seriously as a potential partner anymore, and vice versa; nobody even comes close to the potential and compatibity I have with him.
And yet I want more. I give him my everything as I take his everything and amplify both, because I want more, and want to give him more. For there to be more, we just have to grow as we grow together, so we reward each other's growth by growing more and the growth itself is a reward as well; how could we not get addicted to that?

Tying each other up would only pointlessly restrict our movement and hold us back. If I chained him up, I would want him to break those chains and pin me down; I would do the same to him. We only need to look into each other's minds to see that we belong to each other, and we are always connected anyway. Not to mention that we provide each other with everything we need, which no one else could ever give us.

I'm probably not exactly normal either, but I think you might be able to relate in a sense, even if we're different in that you use a physical rope and violence to express it, and that I need a partner who is at least as dominant as I am in order to feel stimulated whereas you sound like you prefer someone who is completely submissive.

Either way, it was interesting for me to hear your perspective, so thank you for sharing it.
You should marry him quickly. The war has started in Ukraine and the economy can collapse any moment now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back