Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Excuse me, could you give me guidance

DTone

Sorry if what I write does not match very well, my language is not English, and the level of English I know is not very good yet.

I have some questions that I hope can guide me:
Is all gentle able to reach the magnum opus?

Do Mexicans tend to be a bit psychotic?

I hope you do not take me as a strange type, I will tell you a little about myself, I am Mexican, my ancestry is one that was not so attacked in the Spanish conquest, but that if at a certain point it was taken to miscegenation only for some families, I do not want to say many details of that race, but it is very similar to the Aztec and American Indians, I deduce from many traits that if it is an Asian subrace, my family was mixed twice to the point that we lost most of the traits of that race and Currently we look like a white Mexican with dark hair, that mixture was with Spanish. My grandmother has a bit of Spanish descent, while my grandfather was already a mestizo of the sub-race that I described to you, he looks a lot like the American Indians, my father does not He had many features of Spanish descent, he had them more like my grandfather. But my father married my mother who is whiter but with black hair and dark eyes. That's where I was born with a bit of the features of both.

I have meditated for many years without stopping, if I have had results that I have already narrated in the forum of my language, I am currently at an intermediate level.

But he had never questioned me about my ancestry and the mestizo that I am, even since I was little I have had somewhat psychopathic thoughts but not so badly, those thoughts are more when someone hurts me either physically or emotionally with meditation I have found a lot of peace, but just as psychic attacks that in some publications that I did, I regret having published them and not being stronger.

Anyway, that's a bit of information about me, I sincerely hope not to be criticized, I just hope for a little guidance.
I have invoked gods and felt their bioelectricity, I also saw the color of their energy so I take it as something positive (Satanachia and Asmodeus)

Greetings.

DTone said:
Is all gentle able to reach the magnum opus?

Jes ( never did read otherwise)

DTone said:
Do Mexicans tend to be a bit psychotic?
Don´t know, but don´t think so probably your chart related or you have a inbalance/you need more grounding.

DTone said:
but just as psychic attacks that in some publications that I did, I regret having published them and not being stronger.

Are you allready dedicated? :arrow: :arrow:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Without you don´t have the protection of the gods or not fully if you were with them in a former life time.

For some aura of protection idears see (better defense against attacks):
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=238996#p238996

All gentiles that empower their soul and advance under the guidance of Satan and his Gods are able to reach Magnum Opus, thus immortallity.

Thank you for your answers, if I am dedicated I did it since I learned about joy of satan, it gives me a relief to know that if we can advance to that level thank you.

Yes all Gentiles are able to reach and complete the Magnum Opus.

On the subject of Mexicans or Latinos being psychotic, I have seen this within my own family. My parents come from La Huacana, Michoacan MX. My dad for years was a raging alcoholic and beat my mother and brothers and sisters in Mexico before they came to America. My dad suffered "trauma" as a kid when he caught his mother, our grandmother, cheating and threatened my dad if he ever told anyone she would say it's a lie and threatened to kill herself. This of course led to my dad believing all women were whores and he would get drunk and beat my mom and accuse her of cheating. When they had my brothers and sisters it only continued and they experienced this as well, up until I was born, they had already came to America and my parents split shortly after, thank Satan. I never really experienced much with my dad and I hear many stories how he had said I wasn't his son because I was too light skinned. "o no, ese guerito no es mi hijo" I've heard stories like that and what life was like for my mother and all my brothers and sisters in Mexico.

So yes I think there are some psychotic tendencies when it comes to Mexicans. I've seen these in one of my older sisters. She's also an alcoholic and she has this victim mentality and when she gets really drunk she either starts crying, acting like a victim, or becomes psychotic.

I have a theory that because in Mexico centuries ago we were invaded by reptilians and greys and they had pushed human sacrifice and made the people go from passionate to psychotic. You can also see this in the videos of narcos when they kill their victims or behead them, it's very psychotic how they can murder with no guilt or shame.

Ivan said:
Yes all Gentiles are able to reach and complete the Magnum Opus.

On the subject of Mexicans or Latinos being psychotic, I have seen this within my own family. My parents come from La Huacana, Michoacan MX. My dad for years was a raging alcoholic and beat my mother and brothers and sisters in Mexico before they came to America. My dad suffered "trauma" as a kid when he caught his mother, our grandmother, cheating and threatened my dad if he ever told anyone she would say it's a lie and threatened to kill herself. This of course led to my dad believing all women were whores and he would get drunk and beat my mom and accuse her of cheating. When they had my brothers and sisters it only continued and they experienced this as well, up until I was born, they had already came to America and my parents split shortly after, thank Satan. I never really experienced much with my dad and I hear many stories how he had said I wasn't his son because I was too light skinned. "o no, ese guerito no es mi hijo" I've heard stories like that and what life was like for my mother and all my brothers and sisters in Mexico.

So yes I think there are some psychotic tendencies when it comes to Mexicans. I've seen these in one of my older sisters. She's also an alcoholic and she has this victim mentality and when she gets really drunk she either starts crying, acting like a victim, or becomes psychotic.

I have a theory that because in Mexico centuries ago we were invaded by reptilians and greys and they had pushed human sacrifice and made the people go from passionate to psychotic. You can also see this in the videos of narcos when they kill their victims or behead them, it's very psychotic how they can murder with no guilt or shame.
You literally said that your father was traumatized, and that he traumatized your brothers. How do you even link mental problems of some people to the whole mexican nationality? Makes absolutely no sense.

Where in there did I say the entire Mexican nationality is psychotic? Word of advice, quit the hostility and check your attitude and learn how to make your point across without the whole attitude.

Guide me on topics dealing with miscegenation, where blends of whites and Asians tend to be a bit unstable, so considering that the original Mexicans were an Asian sub-race, you can have those tendencies, just look at Mexican history where the majority of presidents have killed to come to power. And just as you say about the ancient enemy attacks on Mexican cultures, it was easier for them to make us believe in sacrifices due to the level of aggressiveness of that time.
Of course, it is not generalized, but 5 out of 10 families have suffered or seen family violence.
Drug cartels also tend to be very aggressive and bloodthirsty, so drug addiction causes these behaviors in the majority, and it is clear that the majority of Mexicans take drugs, which makes them more susceptible to attacks.

I wrote that topic a month ago, I think it was an attack to confuse me, but currently I feel with peace of mind and I have already clarified things. I am Mexican and I want to continue living in Mexico, the day I feel satisfied with my achievements, I will form a family with someone spiritually compatible with me.

(I understand you a lot in relation to your father, my father also beat my mother, and since I am whiter than him, my cousins ​​criticized me)

Greetings, my English is not very good yet, I hope my message is understood.

What do you mean by psychopathic thoughts ? I would like some examples

Ivan said:
So yes I think there are some psychotic tendencies when it comes to Mexicans
Ivan said:
Where in there did I say the entire Mexican nationality is psychotic? Word of advice, quit the hostility and check your attitude and learn how to make your point across without the whole attitude.
Dude please, you just wrote that.

Jack said:

I hope they don't take me crazy and my message is understood.

These are some examples that I have seen and heard from more Mexicans like me:

-In an argument, thoughts of aggressiveness easily arrive that do not pass until the anger fades, the surge of adrenaline is easily felt inciting to fight.

-Bullying is a vicious circle that also comes from average families, where the father is the one who mostly attacks the mother and thus the child is traumatized, sometimes becoming the same as the father.

-The drug cartels are bloody that come to stab you to death or tear your skin off alive, sometimes they hang parts of the body as a warning.

-Most citizens take drugs and in that process they become even more aggressive, even killing their loved ones.

-There are Mexicans who have even bigger problems, such as rape, kidnapping and torture, incest.

And this is a personal and personal thought that I had in my childhood:
I wanted to kill my father because he beat my mother, and he always treated me badly, even attacking me twice. I had dreams where he killed him and I felt pleasure in seeing his blood in my dreams. I had teachers who would bully me. And I wanted to avenge myself, in my childhood before Satanism my parents instilled in me a forced religion and I saw how a priest sexually abused my partner (best friend) I was 6-7 years old and I never talked about it that brought me a rage that did not I could draw and a great hatred towards everything related to that religion.

I have already gone to psychologists where they have told me that they were mostly psychotic thoughts, I went through a hard road but I did not medicate, currently in Satanism I had a great relief and I liberated my soul from that hatred I have also done magic works for that.

I leave you links to news where it is shown there is too much violence among Mexicans:

https://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias-america-latina-45714908

https://www.elmostrador.cl/noticias...ofesora-y-companeros-en-plena-sala-de-clases/

https://www.nytimes.com/es/2020/12/13/espanol/tamaulipas-desaparecidos-miriam-rodriguez.html

https://www.jornada.com.mx/2021/03/13/estados/023n3est

https://www.fundacionunam.org.mx/unam-al-dia/en-mexico-viven-alrededor-de-900-mil-psicopatas-unam/

Anyway, the majority in Mexico is like this because of traumas etc, from ancient history, from sacrifices, to the presidents who govern and kill anyone who is an obstacle.

Has it ever occured to you that it's the filthy jews that are responsible for your infestation of drug cartels, and curses on populace. Combine drugs and curses and you have all sorts of mental and spiritual problems, also physical ones too.

If there was another race in stead of you, then they would be in the same shit. So I would say it's not the race, but more like what affects the race.

DTone said:
Jack said:

I hope they don't take me crazy and my message is understood.

These are some examples that I have seen and heard from more Mexicans like me:

-In an argument, thoughts of aggressiveness easily arrive that do not pass until the anger fades, the surge of adrenaline is easily felt inciting to fight.

-Bullying is a vicious circle that also comes from average families, where the father is the one who mostly attacks the mother and thus the child is traumatized, sometimes becoming the same as the father.

-The drug cartels are bloody that come to stab you to death or tear your skin off alive, sometimes they hang parts of the body as a warning.

-Most citizens take drugs and in that process they become even more aggressive, even killing their loved ones.

-There are Mexicans who have even bigger problems, such as rape, kidnapping and torture, incest.

And this is a personal and personal thought that I had in my childhood:
I wanted to kill my father because he beat my mother, and he always treated me badly, even attacking me twice. I had dreams where he killed him and I felt pleasure in seeing his blood in my dreams. I had teachers who would bully me. And I wanted to avenge myself, in my childhood before Satanism my parents instilled in me a forced religion and I saw how a priest sexually abused my partner (best friend) I was 6-7 years old and I never talked about it that brought me a rage that did not I could draw and a great hatred towards everything related to that religion.

I have already gone to psychologists where they have told me that they were mostly psychotic thoughts, I went through a hard road but I did not medicate, currently in Satanism I had a great relief and I liberated my soul from that hatred I have also done magic works for that.

I leave you links to news where it is shown there is too much violence among Mexicans:

https://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias-america-latina-45714908

https://www.elmostrador.cl/noticias...ofesora-y-companeros-en-plena-sala-de-clases/

https://www.nytimes.com/es/2020/12/13/espanol/tamaulipas-desaparecidos-miriam-rodriguez.html

https://www.jornada.com.mx/2021/03/13/estados/023n3est

https://www.fundacionunam.org.mx/unam-al-dia/en-mexico-viven-alrededor-de-900-mil-psicopatas-unam/

Anyway, the majority in Mexico is like this because of traumas etc, from ancient history, from sacrifices, to the presidents who govern and kill anyone who is an obstacle.
This is very sad and I advice you to do workings to free yourself from the negativity.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768

Doing the Working for repressed emotions and Emotional Healing would be Good for you.

Henu the Great said:
Has it ever occured to you that it's the filthy jews that are responsible for your infestation of drug cartels, and curses on populace. Combine drugs and curses and you have all sorts of mental and spiritual problems, also physical ones too.

If there was another race in stead of you, then they would be in the same shit. So I would say it's not the race, but more like what affects the race.

It's not just curses and Jews, though they play a critical part.

Much of it has to do with being spiritually cut off or not working on one's soul that leads to drug and alcohol abuse.

Nor is it just the Jew that poisons the well, but many whites pushed this drug culture too. Even to go so far as to help create these cartels. The Jew may have been involved in this, but our brothers helped create it too. Which should be dealt with harshly by us or the gods.

All told, the current state of, the Mexican people isn't one of psychopaths. But many factors lead to a disconnect from reality or escapism, be it either through drugs or alcohol. These ideas are not inherent to the Mexican race, and in a spiritually dead world many peoples go down this rabbit hole.

At a certain point they are guilty, they have been infiltrating political positions, damaging the economy and opportunities, I have never seen a single poor Jew, most of them are mixed and have political positions, others are famous influencers.

And following the cause and effect, what causes the cartels is poverty, they have no opportunities so they resort to drug trafficking, thus poisoning more Mexicans with drugs.

Thanks for the advice, currently I have already done work with munka, and runes.

It is a cause and effect, if you have poverty, you fight to get out of it, so many drug traffickers created their movement, it is also their fault to magnify them and the majority who consume their drugs, just as the image of music promotes being like that, the young come as stereotypes.

As you say there is almost no spiritual knowledge, so many are being stagnant, and the IQ is getting lower every time. We are very far from the original Mexican before being corrupted by reptiles.

StraitShot47 said:
Henu the Great said:

It's not just curses and Jews, though they play a critical part.

Much of it has to do with being spiritually cut off or not working on one's soul that leads to drug and alcohol abuse.

Nor is it just the Jew that poisons the well, but many whites pushed this drug culture too. Even to go so far as to help create these cartels. The Jew may have been involved in this, but our brothers helped create it too. Which should be dealt with harshly by us or the gods.

All told, the current state of, the Mexican people isn't one of psychopaths. But many factors lead to a disconnect from reality or escapism, be it either through drugs or alcohol. These ideas are not inherent to the Mexican race, and in a spiritually dead world many peoples go down this rabbit hole.
You are right. In my view Gentiles who go against their Nature are lowest of the low. Jews are actually doing the bidding of their masters, and what do these garbage people do when they dance to the tune of jewish song... They ruin what's good for us with the jews.

Their punishment shall be even worse than the jews'.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back