Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Femboy New Here

I know most LGBT people are either going along with other Satanist groups or being a participate of (((Their))) plots. If more LGBT people awaken to Jewish supremacy that would be great. I am not well liked in that community lol

Look as much as we accep *anyone* here and we don't discriminate against sexual fetishes, we still believe certain things may need some magical help to heal. Being trans is one of them, by definition is a mental illnesses because its not normal to want to extremely modify your body until you don't look like yourself.

This means there is a deep hate for yourself and its not good, not even to spiritually advance. Its a complicated subject and its case by case, especially with sexual fetishes, while everything between two consenting adults is accepted, I believe certain sexual fetishes or life style choises may need to be healed, especially if someone wants to advance.

I'm saying this because I'm sure other members may comment about this.

Geniviere Freya Rose said:

Welcome. If that is you in the profile pic, please change it to anything else. Aside from the privacy and security concerns (intel agencies are watching), it can also be used against you in terms of spiritual attacks and curses.

goldfish-fish-looking-terrifying-hook-terrified-illustration-46721339.jpg

There's alot here. First off, I think in your pic youre wearing a mask, if not, take the photo down. It's a danger to you here. Secondarily, please read the joy of Satan website and meditate regularly. Maybe satanama and alternate nostril breathing. Through about of programming the enemy had relentlessly attacked masculinity. I'm gay but I'm not what we dub a pinko fag. Being a "femboy" is a degredation to not only yourself but your gender. Satan had no problem with gay people, we're allowed to follow the dictates of our nature as long as it doesn't run up against natural law or is something that is bad for us or our soul.

Welcome.

There is nothing wrong with a man having a feminine personality, or a woman having a masculine personality, as long as it really is their natural personality. Just be yourself, be safe, and be happy.

The problem is when they decide that they need to cut themself up in some horribly gruesome surgery just to try to make their body look like something they are not. Also taking synthetic hormones that your body is not designed to have in those high levels, it does a lot of harm to a person and damages their entire hormonal system. The body reacts to having an unnaturally high level of one hormone, by increasing other hormones also to extremely high levels, or by supressing some other hormones. It is very dangerous to multiple different processes throughout the body.

I want you to know these things because I don't want you to hurt yourself. Many people have been lied to, have been tricked, and ended up ruined.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Welcome.

There is nothing wrong with a man having a feminine personality, or a woman having a masculine personality, as long as it really is their natural personality. Just be yourself, be safe, and be happy.

The problem is when they decide that they need to cut themself up in some horribly gruesome surgery just to try to make their body look like something they are not. Also taking synthetic hormones that your body is not designed to have in those high levels, it does a lot of harm to a person and damages their entire hormonal system. The body reacts to having an unnaturally high level of one hormone, by increasing other hormones also to extremely high levels, or by supressing some other hormones. It is very dangerous to multiple different processes throughout the body.

I want you to know these things because I don't want you to hurt yourself. Many people have been lied to, have been tricked, and ended up ruined.
I side with this.

I know most LGBT people are either going along with other Satanist groups or being a participate of (((Their))) plots. If more LGBT people awaken to Jewish supremacy that would be great. I am not well liked in that community lol
Is your last name Rose?

That's Jooish.

Someone needs to get off twitter, discord, and then off the coombrain programming induced by said platforms. I've seen this for myself. You get attention by simply claiming you're one of them. Then the worst part is you convince yourself that is your new identity as you are nothing without that title of lust.

Are you truly a feminine man out of circumstance or your own decision to be accepted by other degenerate peers for company?

Sybellum said:
There's alot here. First off, I think in your pic youre wearing a mask, if not, take the photo down. It's a danger to you here. Secondarily, please read the joy of Satan website and meditate regularly. Maybe satanama and alternate nostril breathing. Through about of programming the enemy had relentlessly attacked masculinity. I'm gay but I'm not what we dub a pinko fag. Being a "femboy" is a degredation to not only yourself but your gender. Satan had no problem with gay people, we're allowed to follow the dictates of our nature as long as it doesn't run up against natural law or is something that is bad for us or our soul.

Being girly or feminine is not a degredation of the male gender just like being super masculine is not either we are just who we are as humans and biological gender 2nd. That is xtian type programming. In fact we should seek to evolve beyond the socially conditioned concept of gender altogether as it is Jewish social programming. We are human first and foremost 2ndly we are our biological gender but having it define how we have to be or who we have to love is abrahamic programming. You will see that because the religions place so much emphasis on this. We are who we are. Love knows no gender.

Uh oh, time for drama again....

I personally don't really care much about you being a coomer. Just post some cool Satanic stuff please and actually give a damn. I don't like attention whores.

slyscorpion said:
Being girly or feminine is not a degredation of the male gender just like being super masculine is not either we are just who we are as humans and biological gender 2nd. That is xtian type programming. In fact we should seek to evolve beyond the socially conditioned concept of gender altogether as it is Jewish social programming. We are human first and foremost 2ndly we are our biological gender but having it define how we have to be or who we have to love is abrahamic programming. You will see that because the religions place so much emphasis on this. We are who we are. Love knows no gender.

I do agree that it's okay to be more masculine or feminine, but femboy is a specific cultural term. I implore you to go out and google it, and then tell me if you think it looks like a healthy thing for a soul. Destroying gender outright is the abrahamic trap, of course they perverted gender roles, trashed women etc, but the concept of gender goes way beyond that. It likely reflects an imbalance of the soul or heavy programming when someone decides to transition. Like I said, Satan allows us to follow the dictates of our own nature, so I didn't say we had to be a certain way or love certain people (of course other then within your racial group and hopefully up breeding),I said that tobe spiritually, mentally, and physically healthy, there is a natural law to be followed too.

13th_Wolf said:
Albedo-whiteness the alchemic is the discovery of the hermaphroditic nature of man. In the spiritual sense each man is a hermaphrodite. We can also see this in the first embryonic phase of the fetus. There is no sex until a certain number of weeks after conception.
When man descended into the physical world his body entered a world of duality. On the bodily level this is expressed by the sexes. But his spirit is still androgen, it contains duality in unity. Its unity is not bound to space, time or matter. Duality is an expression of unity in our physical world. It is temporal and will eventually cease to exist. When male and female are united again, one will experience his true self. Conscious and unconscious are totally united.

----------------------

I have this question as well but from a transgendered perspective what if you only do it for money? its only a flesh prison anyways that the enemy sealed you inside of. the only thing of value is your spine/soul. I wonder about hormones and their imbalances that could occur with synthetic products you can always detox those but it will be a process. As long as Genitalia and Adamsapple is intact you are essentially no different.

Their are 2 obvious issues
1.The issue is true the enemy is forcing many NPC individuals that are not awakened yet, to cave to their immediate surrounding perspective causing them to pursue paths that are not for them forcing an individual to mold to the masses and crushing apart of the self that only wished for acceptance (this is dangerous and sick)

2. stopping the natural process of Puberty is the only thing i see going against natural law as its halting what is meant to be. i see the age of 18-21 maybe even 25(brain fully developed) to be a question left to the maturity of the society in which it takes place.

the higher the being the complexity for it to rest upon.
Albedo-whiteness the alchemic is the discovery of the hermaphroditic nature of man. In the spiritual sense each man is a hermaphrodite. We can also see this in the first embryonic phase of the fetus. There is no sex until a certain number of weeks after conception.
When man descended into the physical world his body entered a world of duality. On the bodily level this is expressed by the sexes. But his spirit is still androgen, it contains duality in unity. Its unity is not bound to space, time or matter. Duality is an expression of unity in our physical world. It is temporal and will eventually cease to exist. When male and female are united again, one will experience his true self. Conscious and unconscious are totally united.

----------------------

I have this question as well but from a transgendered perspective what if you only do it for money? its only a flesh prison anyways that the enemy sealed you inside of. the only thing of value is your spine/soul. I wonder about hormones and their imbalances that could occur with synthetic products you can always detox those but it will be a process. As long as Genitalia and Adamsapple is intact you are essentially no different.

1.The issue is true the enemy is forcing many NPC individuals that are not awakened yet, to cave to their immediate surrounding perspective causing them to pursue paths that are not for them forcing an individual to mold to the masses and crushing apart of the self that only wished for acceptance (this is dangerous and sick)

2. stopping the natural process of Puberty is the only thing i see going against natural law as its halting what is meant to be. i see the age of 18-21 maybe even 25(brain fully developed) to be a question left to the maturity of the society in which it takes place.

those orginizations are just places to socialize and meet not a place to establish a identity. the higher the being the higher complexity for it to rest upon just have a solid understanding of your values and it will be impossible for the enemy to move you. good question

Sybellum said:
Through about of programming the enemy had relentlessly attacked masculinity. I'm gay but I'm not what we dub a pinko fag. Being a "femboy" is a degredation to not only yourself but your gender. Satan had no problem with gay people, we're allowed to follow the dictates of our nature as long as it doesn't run up against natural law or is something that is bad for us or our soul.

You also need to understand that it's normal for both masculine men and feminine men to exist, as well as masculine women and feminine women. Feminine men and masculine women are, however, supposed to be the minority. How masculine or feminine you are is in the soul (i.e. ida and pingala, masculine and feminine chakra, etc) and how strongly each side expresses can also vary. One can be 80% masculine and 20% feminine, yet they have strengthened their feminine side so much that it seems to overpower the masculine one.

The ideal is to balanced them so that they're both natural (i.e. they still remain 80/20 in the example above) but the dross elements of each are cleaned out and the positive elements of each have equal power.

Sisyphus said:
13th_Wolf said:

----------------------

those orginizations are just places to socialize and meet not a place to establish a identity. the higher the being the higher complexity for it to rest upon just have a solid understanding of your values and it will be impossible for the enemy to move you. good question

I have 2 questions.
1. Are you trying to put words in 13th wolfs' mouth???
2. Are you Stooooppiiiiddd?
-The gender of a baby is determined upon fertilization. Not after. Each cell has a genetic code called DNA which tells if youre a boy or a girl. This is biology.
-"flesh prison" *smashes my fist in said persons face* to have so much self hate to regard to yourself as something that must be transfigured, mutated and warped beyond comprehension.. such a person has already lost all humanity in my opinion.
"The body is the temple of the soul". Treat your body with respect and practice self love, for those that are new, and have not heard of it before.

Look people, "NPCs" are bad at discerning weather or not something is an opinion or a lie. The circumstances that move a person to behave a certain way can be complex and numerous. Most of the times they end up just being foolish and cant discern right from wrong or truth from lies, along with inability to change and the necessary flexibility of mind that is required to be a successful person in life.
That said, also, dont yield on truth. Dont yield on 'Satan'. Dont yield on protecting yourself and surviving.

Stormblood said:
Sybellum said:
Through about of programming the enemy had relentlessly attacked masculinity. I'm gay but I'm not what we dub a pinko fag. Being a "femboy" is a degredation to not only yourself but your gender. Satan had no problem with gay people, we're allowed to follow the dictates of our nature as long as it doesn't run up against natural law or is something that is bad for us or our soul.

You also need to understand that it's normal for both masculine men and feminine men to exist, as well as masculine women and feminine women. Feminine men and masculine women are, however, supposed to be the minority. How masculine or feminine you are is in the soul (i.e. ida and pingala, masculine and feminine chakra, etc) and how strongly each side expresses can also vary. One can be 80% masculine and 20% feminine, yet they have strengthened their feminine side so much that it seems to overpower the masculine one.

The ideal is to balanced them so that they're both natural (i.e. they still remain 80/20 in the example above) but the dross elements of each are cleaned out and the positive elements of each have equal power.
I want to note here that when in Yogic books ,they are talking about Masculine and Feminine and Energy ,they aren't talking in reference to Human sexuality based around Biological Reproduction or Sexual Behavior. Its more of a metaphor as in the Word Masculine and Feminine or the Phallus and the Yoni and the Shiva and Shakti. They are trying to describe the levels of energy that human consciousness can't comprehend unless they see it in a metaphor.

Some schools don't use the Human being as a metaphor at all and they still talk about the exact same thing with different words. Yoga is about Transcending your biology and the state of humanity that you are currently in and nothing is "set" in Yogis. There are no limitations in Yoga.

The Sexuality of human beings depends on their Genes that are Expressing due to which mental state they are in (their internal unconscious),which is also relating to Astrology hence the reason why its in the soul. However its not a limiting factor in the higher states of Advancement where Astrology and limitations don't matter much. Its much about personal preference and understanding about yourself then. Nothing is bound and set in stone except for Biological sex and gender which is set in stone.

The Ancient Greeks and the Egyptians didn't have titles or words describing people who were Heterosexual, Homosexual or Bisexual but they did have words describing Man or Womam and the Sex acts. What this means is they didn't see Sexuality as a limitation that was set in stone or connected to a humans core identity in relation to the society at large. I mean how you like getting fucked or who you put your dick in or not doesn't define you as a person or say anything about you in general.

But the rise in men becoming more and more feminine and weak ,indecisive, confused, having no passion or will to power ,allowing others to trample all over them is a sign of cultural decadence and chemicals in the water and processed foods and other products that are changing human biology.

When we talk about feminine men, it's opposite of the biological reality of sexual dimorphism that dictates human relationships. Because the man is stronger, bigger and has generally 10 times more testosterone levels than women, in essence biologically he is to be more dominant and masculine. The only reason why this should not be the case is if the man's inner Psychology is affected in his childhood days or due to hormones in the water or if he's generally frail and weak willed internally (generally the case nowadays. )

Now ,we must not have everyday toe the line of Biology. There's going to be variations along the line and its generally not a problem at large for society.

I mean if 1 in a million men were feminine no one would care ,it's not that big of a deal. But the issue is wherever you see the men are feminine mammas boys which is why they allowed the women being manipulated by jews and jews dictating the policy of the world and society at large. There is so much unhappiness between men and women just because men aren't masculine and leaderlike enough for their women and the women resent them for it. The men won't take responsibility and see their partners as equals even though neurologically men and women are different.

We have this transgenderism crisis where in the west 1 in 5 people identity as non binary. I mean society is collapsing before our eyes. We are at the end of an empire and the ideology of the west after ww2. Im ranting but tge point i was making is if men don't become hardened and fight this takeover tooth and nail ,and keep complying like women it's over for the human race.

I don't hate feminine men ,it's just that they don't have the required zeal to change society or affect change. Adolf Hitler couldn't have changed society if he was still an Artist grifter. Only after being shaped by the war and its brutal experiences did he develop thr inner character that was required to become a leader and affect change. Fanaticism and direction comes from masculinity ,and that cannot be avoided in that we need masculine leaders like Trump and Hitler who will be Nationalistic and fight for our side raising humanity against the Globalists.

13th_Wolf said:
Sisyphus said:
Not sure if that's directed at me, but just that people know I didnt write that anywhere.

*Shushing noises*
Hush Wolf, he is talking for you now! :lol:
Is it already 1st of April?

He even used his own unique texting style, you can see it blatantly where he used the
„—————————————————„

Thanks for the good laughs! What a great way to end the day.

Jack said:
Stormblood said:

The only thing I have point out is to consider that the dynamics of the soul also manifest physically. They don't just remain on the spiritual level. That's why there is a spectrum on how masculine/yang and feminine/yin traits are manifested. Being a feminine man does not necessarily mean being weak. Weakness is generally manifesting detrimental traits, which can be done with masculinity as well. Weakness is also manifesting positive traits in a defective/insufficient manner, which again has nothing to do with either side of the spectrum.

If we most male were all to be on the masculine side, there would be no man with a kapha dominance. No man would have strong psychic abilities. No man would be caring, but selfish instead (fire) or carefree (ew)(air).

NinRick said:
Jack said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Compared to some things youve said in the past, this was well written :)
Well thank you, my presentation is getting more and more better as i age.

It just takes quite some time for people to realise how great you are Jack. ;D
Not only that, but his posts have improved.

NinRick said:
Jack said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Compared to some things youve said in the past, this was well written :)

That's why his name was "Jack the Good Guy" he had to remind people that he is good, if they could not see it. :lol:

Most of us here are very good people. :D

Ol argedco luciftias said:
NinRick said:
Jack said:

That's why his name was "Jack the Good Guy" he had to remind people that he is good, if they could not see it. :lol:

Most of us here are very good people. :D

Good one! Yeah true, I remember. :lol:

We are THE BEST! :cool:

Stormblood said:
Jack said:
Stormblood said:

The only thing I have point out is to consider that the dynamics of the soul also manifest physically. They don't just remain on the spiritual level. That's why there is a spectrum on how masculine/yang and feminine/yin traits are manifested. Being a feminine man does not necessarily mean being weak. Weakness is generally manifesting detrimental traits, which can be done with masculinity as well. Weakness is also manifesting positive traits in a defective/insufficient manner, which again has nothing to do with either side of the spectrum.

If we most male were all to be on the masculine side, there would be no man with a kapha dominance. No man would have strong psychic abilities. No man would be caring, but selfish instead (fire) or carefree (ew)(air).
With most feminine men i have noticed a lack of base self confidence and a basic will to power. They are also very disorganized and confused about themselves and the world most of the time. They seem to be waiting upon someone to give them orders and lead their lives for them. Artists, writers (fiction) , Dancers etc come to mind.

With the Masculine men I've noticed that their disinhibiton is allowing them to push themselves atleast towards decision making parts in their lives,and atleast their trying to enact change through their own will. But they tend to be very selfish and Dark Triad type when successful. CEO and Marketing directors, managers etc come to mind.

The majority of men are somewhere between these poles and are by definition average and not special and most certainly need leaders to follow. Average lives. Average jobs. Average experiences. Neither great suffering nor great ecstasy.

The ideal leader would be the Philosopher King type that was discussed by Plato. With enough disinhibiton that he could enact change and enough empathy so that he could judge what the general society requires and give it to them. The correct placement of planets and energies.

What we need is a paramilitary - Caste type structure with the Dictator at the top surrounded by his special grade members ,and the structure expanding as we go down.

What we'll need to do going forward is very simple. We need to stop talking and "Hair splitting " as Hitler would have called it. We already have all the proof and undeniable facts and evidence on our side. The only thing left is to take physical action.

Soon after the brutal economic collapse and the lockdowns, everyone needs to start pointing the finger at the Globalists and coherently state that it was them who caused this situation. And the most important thing to do is to get the women to hate the Globalists and to induct them into the ideology. Propaganda directed at women emotionally convincing them to hate other groups need to be spammed 24/7.

A leader type alpha Male needs to come and say that he's going to fix everything. And that he'll end the virus regime and the UN.

This will become easier with the upcoming race war and the women getting attacked just like the men were. Then all these liberals will realize that this is not a game. They will come running back to the men who are organizing to fight for their race. The major issue at that Time will be that the internet would be cut off. So there'll be street to street fighting.

This is the most important time to buy weapons and ammo. Soon there'll be total anarchy with the economic collapse and the millions of migrants who are there to kill the whites on the direction of the UN and Soros.

They hope that the situation gets so much out of control that the US and other western nations are going to give the mantle to the UN and beg to handle the migrant crisis.

In that period of time of anarchy, if organic leaders take back the country then we can turn this war around before 2030. But everyone in the west needs to get in the mindset that there's a bloody war coming.

They are doing Operant conditioning with taking the pressure off with the lockdowns currently and people thing everything is over. This shit is just getting started before the real crises that the Globalists admit on releasing sometimes before 2024. A real bioterrorist attack or a real Climate crisis with massive hurricanes or tornados is the best bet.

This is the time to start preparing for war.

Jack said:
Stormblood said:
Sybellum said:

I want to note here that when in Yogic books ,they are talking about Masculine and Feminine and Energy ,they aren't talking in reference to Human sexuality based around Biological Reproduction or Sexual Behavior. Its more of a metaphor as in the Word Masculine and Feminine or the Phallus and the Yoni and the Shiva and Shakti. They are trying to describe the levels of energy that human consciousness can't comprehend unless they see it in a metaphor.

Some schools don't use the Human being as a metaphor at all and they still talk about the exact same thing with different words. Yoga is about Transcending your biology and the state of humanity that you are currently in and nothing is "set" in Yogis. There are no limitations in Yoga.

The Sexuality of human beings depends on their Genes that are Expressing due to which mental state they are in (their internal unconscious),which is also relating to Astrology hence the reason why its in the soul. However its not a limiting factor in the higher states of Advancement where Astrology and limitations don't matter much. Its much about personal preference and understanding about yourself then. Nothing is bound and set in stone except for Biological sex and gender which is set in stone.

The Ancient Greeks and the Egyptians didn't have titles or words describing people who were Heterosexual, Homosexual or Bisexual but they did have words describing Man or Womam and the Sex acts. What this means is they didn't see Sexuality as a limitation that was set in stone or connected to a humans core identity in relation to the society at large. I mean how you like getting fucked or who you put your dick in or not doesn't define you as a person or say anything about you in general.

But the rise in men becoming more and more feminine and weak ,indecisive, confused, having no passion or will to power ,allowing others to trample all over them is a sign of cultural decadence and chemicals in the water and processed foods and other products that are changing human biology.

When we talk about feminine men, it's opposite of the biological reality of sexual dimorphism that dictates human relationships. Because the man is stronger, bigger and has generally 10 times more testosterone levels than women, in essence biologically he is to be more dominant and masculine. The only reason why this should not be the case is if the man's inner Psychology is affected in his childhood days or due to hormones in the water or if he's generally frail and weak willed internally (generally the case nowadays. )

Now ,we must not have everyday toe the line of Biology. There's going to be variations along the line and its generally not a problem at large for society.

I mean if 1 in a million men were feminine no one would care ,it's not that big of a deal. But the issue is wherever you see the men are feminine mammas boys which is why they allowed the women being manipulated by jews and jews dictating the policy of the world and society at large. There is so much unhappiness between men and women just because men aren't masculine and leaderlike enough for their women and the women resent them for it. The men won't take responsibility and see their partners as equals even though neurologically men and women are different.

We have this transgenderism crisis where in the west 1 in 5 people identity as non binary. I mean society is collapsing before our eyes. We are at the end of an empire and the ideology of the west after ww2. Im ranting but tge point i was making is if men don't become hardened and fight this takeover tooth and nail ,and keep complying like women it's over for the human race.

I don't hate feminine men ,it's just that they don't have the required zeal to change society or affect change. Adolf Hitler couldn't have changed society if he was still an Artist grifter. Only after being shaped by the war and its brutal experiences did he develop thr inner character that was required to become a leader and affect change. Fanaticism and direction comes from masculinity ,and that cannot be avoided in that we need masculine leaders like Trump and Hitler who will be Nationalistic and fight for our side raising humanity against the Globalists.

First, nobody believes nonbinary and people denying DNA.
This is obvious.
You understand this when you see men with boobs demanding to enter women's bathrooms, which was allowed by that bitch of Obama.

And also, this femboy thing is a name given as always to bored people to make them think they're all special when they are just a cattle.

I don't want to be rude, but I don't present myself as nothing but me. As straight people do.
I never had a straight coming to me presenting as straight.
Why should I? And why should I compare myself to others, when my life belongs to me? To use the world femboy near your name it takes unawareness.

Are you the same Brother who once wrote << Like Spartans, they went and fucked only at war, then went back home to be happy men because they knew what it had to be...>>
A scary view, I need to say.
Especially for Spartans, who are so much hidden still today.
I prefer Leviticus telling me I need to die, than this grey mist.
One chooses the worst, because the worst at least has a name.
Leviticus is simple to understand. You call it evil.
There are many serious people, like you Jack. If they take tomorrow away from you, and all this, what remains?

Your whole aspirations becoming delusions just because you happen to have that energy.

And about Hitler, what we might ignore, is that now He may be painting. It does not go away, the will to create. At least, in my opinion.
Then don't believe what they tell us about Him. If everyone hates you, every talent you have becomes a joke.

Now our Brother writing that article about how men need cars and jobs and money to attract women.
I agree that certain views are not sunny days.

Talking about anyone's soul as a "ward patient" is very sad. I had my aunt talking to me about conversion therapy, possessions and sexual perversions... that's what made me sad.
People talking about me.
I hate it. I don't talk about them, as I spend my time in other things than putting people in wards and building their personality around an abuse.

To define someone as a square, you don't always get a square, no matter which ideal order you follow.

So what do we need feminine part for? A Singer uses the voice not to sing, just to speak about him having a voice.
Let's make it even more spiritual. If I can't make use of my feminine energy because it precludes me from my roles in society, then what saves the masculine?
You kill creation, then you kill destruction.
And you have a world where only Ramzam Kadyrov can live XD.

She's just there, then ok. Not only that, she's a potential degeneration.

It is bad to me to create new cattles to simplify reality. To think anyone is going to enter there.
I am not. I slapped my own father in the face, weak abused children don't do it.
I answer back every time, and my mother only keeps repeating me how I'm going on the streets.
I am in the enemy house as anyone here.
Also, my family knows.
I never shout my mouth. That's my problem. I speak.
So am I fucked? No. I just don't care.

You don't help the world through one only thing.
At least, this is my opinion.

All my opinions may be wrong, and I logically hope they are not.

Hail Satan!
Be Blessed, Brothers.

Jack said:
What we need is a paramilitary - Caste type structure with the Dictator at the top surrounded by his special grade members ,and the structure expanding as we go down.

I told you something similar in private, remember? That a paramilitary is the safest option, among the alternatives I told you about.

I also do not think that most people are born to lead anyway, to express masculinity at the proper level. And there is nothing wrong with being a follower. If everyone was the leader type, there would chaos.

I don't think you should talk about operant conditioning. Not everyone studies behaviourist psychology and knows about positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, reward, punishment, etc.

13th_Wolf said:
Sisyphus said:
Not sure if that's directed at me, but just that people know I didnt write that anywhere.
Btw man 13Wolf i emailed you again about the thing we we're talking about but i didn't get a response, so i thought I'd let you know if you'd missed it.

Jack said:
Stormblood said:
Jack said:

With most feminine men i have noticed a lack of base self confidence and a basic will to power. They are also very disorganized and confused about themselves and the world most of the time. They seem to be waiting upon someone to give them orders and lead their lives for them. Artists, writers (fiction) , Dancers etc come to mind.

In a way, it sounds like you're actually describing men with a strong Pisces influence in their charts; weak-willed, disorganized, confused, yet artistic and sensitive, etc.. I think it's also important to ask if these feminine men you were observing were exhibiting the higher or lower level manifestations of femininity as referenced by Stormblood. Given the state of the world, most of the time, you'll find feminine men exhibiting the lower level manifestations.

I chime up here because I certainly have strong feminine energy going on - I have a Cancer emphasis in my natal chart, after all - but I don't feel like feminine men are destined to be relegated to the position described here; that they cannot sublimate their energies into qualities of leadership. Conversely, I think that if one can sublimate their strongly emotional state into having a strong awareness of emotional needs, this can be a way in which a leader can be greatly in tune to the needs of the people they lead, and manifest as powerful empathy and love for one's people. That's just one example. It will naturally be the case that masculine men will have a stronger tendency to lead and will find themselves in such positions, but I think the positive manifestations of feminine behavior present within some men could actually be utilized to great effect in leadership. Hitler certainly did manifest that in a number of ways as a Rising Libra with CR Venus in feminine Taurus; we could derail the thread discussing ways that such energy was to his advantage as a leader.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Jack said:
Stormblood said:

In a way, it sounds like you're actually describing men with a strong Pisces influence in their charts; weak-willed, disorganized, confused, yet artistic and sensitive, etc.. I think it's also important to ask if these feminine men you were observing were exhibiting the higher or lower level manifestations of femininity as referenced by Stormblood. Given the state of the world, most of the time, you'll find feminine men exhibiting the lower level manifestations.

I chime up here because I certainly have strong feminine energy going on - I have a Cancer emphasis in my natal chart, after all - but I don't feel like feminine men are destined to be relegated to the position described here; that they cannot sublimate their energies into qualities of leadership. Conversely, I think that if one can sublimate their strongly emotional state into having a strong awareness of emotional needs, this can be a way in which a leader can be greatly in tune to the needs of the people they lead, and manifest as powerful empathy and love for one's people. That's just one example. It will naturally be the case that masculine men will have a stronger tendency to lead and will find themselves in such positions, but I think the positive manifestations of feminine behavior present within some men could actually be utilized to great effect in leadership. Hitler certainly did manifest that in a number of ways as a Rising Libra with CR Venus in feminine Taurus; we could derail the thread discussing ways that such energy was to his advantage as a leader.
Feminine men can actually be true fanatics in their dedication to a higher cause. And I've noticed that their commitment is almost cult like. Unfortunately most of the feminine men are down at the floor addicted to fentanyl and other drugs ,unable to bear life in this generation.

That's the other side of society. Since they are more emotional and can feel strong emotions, they feel suffering the most and since in this decrepit corrupt society, everyone is selfish and immature they generally don't get the support system and guidance that they need. The truly innovative, caring souls that want to help society the most end up in very bad situations like addicted to drugs, in bad relationships, broke ,taken advantage of etc.

Deep down I'm actually a very feminine person myself, i don't think I've encountered another more feminine person who can feel emotions and feelings of others,and society as a whole as good as me. When i meet people, generally in one look i can see deep within their psyche and who they really are. 8 times out of 10 my intuition is correct about how they are just from my first impressions. I don't put stupid labels like empath on it ,but i can see things in perspective that others can't due to their inability to dissociate themselves from the situation and look at it from the third perspective through the eyes if the observer self.

And I've seen and met a great deal of people in my life starting from bottom of the barrel street dwellers,hardcore right wingers ,actual communists who are truly dedicated to communism ,and the top elite people with unlimited money. I've spoken and interacted with intelligent perspective people, people who are masquerading as intelligent and people will real hardcore truth views. I've spoken to people on the internet from various countries, especially around the US.

And the reality that i realize is that we are fast approaching a tipping point in time in this era ,that will completely change history. Our options are very very limited and the data about what's happening is very hazy at best. But the general understanding of what's coming is very very scary.

And I realize that feminine men of this generation , whatever their merits that could be nurtured in a better more allowing society are completely unequipped to deal with this.

Im talking about Mad Max times a hundred, people killing each other in the streets for food, millions dying in a single day. Just mass death and destruction,massive storms and cataclysms all around outside of the city states. When i see this future, i honestly can't see how the majority of people will be able to keep it together Psychologically. People tend to get irate and unhinged with little things in their lives. I can't see how they're going to deal with the apocalypse.

I got the vision of a glass filled with water which was boiling to the brink without any stove when i was meditating today. The water was just a little bit before the glass starts completely overflowing. This is just an indication of the fast approaching calamity.

I was thinking about my future and as i see the Globalists accelerating their plans, i believe in the summer of 2022 we'll already be embroiled in either a hot war with the Chinese or the climate catastrophe will hit with massive cataclysmic tornadoes, hurricanes and more.

I know this is scary and I don't want to cause panic and fear but there isn't any future that I've seen that we can turn this around, unless we do something very very quickly. I know that we'll defeat them in the end but i honestly even though i know at some
level its required for humanity's maturity ,i don't want to go through these times. I know people are enthusiastic with millions waking up now due to the RTRs and that the veil of the enemy is down and its now out in the open. But that just means they don't care anymore and they've committed a 100% to this terraforming plan.

There's nothing much to say anymore and convincing people. We've already given out all the information that we can and now its upto the men who are destined to take charge, to form a resistance against the invasion. I just hope that we get out of this situation soon ,but i don't see anything else that the absolute worst outcome both for us and them. They'll push us to the brink and as with every failed plan of the last thousands of years, we'll retaliate with the full force of humanity even if they go hide out in their bunkers or ships or whatever they think will keep them safe. They'll have their final revolution and we'll have our final solution.

I just hoped that we could mount a serious resistance before things got out of hand, but i guess that ships sailed.

Jack said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Jack said:
I ...
And the reality that i realize is that we are fast approaching a tipping point in time in this era ,that will completely change history. Our options are very very limited and the data about what's happening is very hazy at best. But the general understanding of what's coming is very very scary.

And I realize that feminine men of this generation , whatever their merits that could be nurtured in a better more allowing society are completely unequipped to deal with this.

Im talking about Mad Max times a hundred, people killing each other in the streets for food, millions dying in a single day. Just mass death and destruction,massive storms and cataclysms all around outside of the city states. When i see this future, i honestly can't see how the majority of people will be able to keep it together Psychologically. People tend to get irate and unhinged with little things in their lives. I can't see how they're going to deal with the apocalypse.

It haa been said that the extreme weather is due to astrological influences, which also has to do with the change into Aquarius.
There is also weather tech that messes with things.
Climate change is mostly just a label, but a good motivator to look for ways to produce clean energy as to not pollute the atmosphere and thus ourselves.

Jack said:
13th_Wolf said:
Btw man 13Wolf i emailed you again about the thing we we're talking about but i didn't get a response, so i thought I'd let you know if you'd missed it.

Hey Jack, I'll get back to you soon. Just been a bit busy. Your assertion was right btw lol, I cocked it up :lol: don't know how. Pretty strange sleight of hand.

Jack said:
Feminine men can actually be true fanatics in their dedication to a higher cause. And I've noticed that their commitment is almost cult like. Unfortunately most of the feminine men are down at the floor addicted to fentanyl and other drugs ,unable to bear life in this generation.

That's the other side of society. Since they are more emotional and can feel strong emotions, they feel suffering the most and since in this decrepit corrupt society, everyone is selfish and immature they generally don't get the support system and guidance that they need. The truly innovative, caring souls that want to help society the most end up in very bad situations like addicted to drugs, in bad relationships, broke ,taken advantage of etc.

Quite true, and what's more, the reason why I'm focusing here is this description once again reminds me of Pisces, what with the "true fanatics" and "cult-like commitment" descriptors. Granted that this tends to manifest prominently with other supporting aspects - certain planets in the 9th, for instance, or planets in watery Scorpio - but yes.

Deep down I'm actually a very feminine person myself, i don't think I've encountered another more feminine person who can feel emotions and feelings of others,and society as a whole as good as me. When i meet people, generally in one look i can see deep within their psyche and who they really are. 8 times out of 10 my intuition is correct about how they are just from my first impressions. I don't put stupid labels like empath on it ,but i can see things in perspective that others can't due to their inability to dissociate themselves from the situation and look at it from the third perspective through the eyes if the observer self.

I've actually gotten that impression regarding your femininity based on some of your posts, like one in which you claimed to be sensitive and easily hurt by other people acting vicious towards you, or something to that effect. I think others may have interpreted that post as you being facetious since a number of people don't perceive you as feminine, but I got the vibe that you were being serious with that and it helped me put together a more accurate idea of your mindset.

And I've seen and met a great deal of people in my life starting from bottom of the barrel street dwellers,hardcore right wingers ,actual communists who are truly dedicated to communism ,and the top elite people with unlimited money. I've spoken and interacted with intelligent perspective people, people who are masquerading as intelligent and people will real hardcore truth views. I've spoken to people on the internet from various countries, especially around the US.

I got the vision of a glass filled with water which was boiling to the brink without any stove when i was meditating today. The water was just a little bit before the glass starts completely overflowing. This is just an indication of the fast approaching calamity.

I was thinking about my future and as i see the Globalists accelerating their plans, i believe in the summer of 2022 we'll already be embroiled in either a hot war with the Chinese or the climate catastrophe will hit with massive cataclysmic tornadoes, hurricanes and more.

I know this is scary and I don't want to cause panic and fear but there isn't any future that I've seen that we can turn this around, unless we do something very very quickly. I know that we'll defeat them in the end but i honestly even though i know at some
level its required for humanity's maturity ,i don't want to go through these times. I know people are enthusiastic with millions waking up now due to the RTRs and that the veil of the enemy is down and its now out in the open. But that just means they don't care anymore and they've committed a 100% to this terraforming plan.

There's nothing much to say anymore and convincing people. We've already given out all the information that we can and now its upto the men who are destined to take charge, to form a resistance against the invasion. I just hope that we get out of this situation soon ,but i don't see anything else that the absolute worst outcome both for us and them. They'll push us to the brink and as with every failed plan of the last thousands of years, we'll retaliate with the full force of humanity even if they go hide out in their bunkers or ships or whatever they think will keep them safe. They'll have their final revolution and we'll have our final solution.

I just hoped that we could mount a serious resistance before things got out of hand, but i guess that ships sailed.

I don't think you're being unnecessarily alarmist or risking causing panic and fear that wouldn't be justified. The situation essentially is as you described it, and it is indeed true that feminine people that are operating at the lower levels of femininity will be entirely unequipped to handle this. The reason why I keep going back to that lower levels bit is because, well, we have you here as an example. You're an admitted feminine person who, in spite of your worries, clearly has the capacity to recognize what's coming and endure it. And I think this is a combination of your feminine energies, the masculine energies that you do have, and the fact that they're coming together to form the basis of healthier behavior due to your spiritual advancement. To reference the example of empathy and connection again, the fact that you're able to so easily connect with people and understand where they're coming from on an emotional level - with awareness of the importance that emotions play in one's mental health, to boot - this can manifest in a leadership quality of being very in tune with your people, and being so moved by their needs that that cult-like commitment you referenced earlier can be sublimated into a cult-like commitment to seeing the people under your charge safe and happy.

Ultimately I realize that we're not really approaching this subject from opposing points of view. But I, like others, have had instances in the past where you said something that immediately elicited feelings of disagreement, only for you to expound on what you meant and lo and behold it's either 100% agreeable/correct, or it's simply just a normal position like any other. It's evident when one actually speaks to you that you don't actually regard feminine people as doomed to inferiority and a lower quality of existence, and they just gotta accept that that's their lot in life. Others have mentioned you improving in your ability to communicate your ideas and I definitely agree, which is why I feel engaging you in conversation is for everyone's benefit; you've done a shit ton of studying and have a great number of ideas, and if we can get that information and those ideas effectively disseminated, all the better.

Sybellum said:

*looks at your sig*
Did you draw that? that looks awesome :)

Shadowcat said:
*looks at your sig*
Did you draw that? that looks awesome :)

I did not, unfortunately I have no such skill, it's a piece form deviantart of cernunnos and I thought the artist did an amazing job, so I adopted it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back