Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it OK to feel sad ? & Satisfaction

sotem

Title is self-explanatory, but I want to go into details.

Are we, the SS, who are the least childish and most conscious portion of people, meant to feel positive, strong, hold our heads high all the time ?

When some reason, some misfortune, the truth, hits hard, are we to always stay calm ignoring the bad feeling ?

Whenever I feel sadness, I make it go deeper, I let it flow like a river, sometimes I cry. But then, I become wiser, more sensible, more understanding.

When I feel the pain, the sadness, I notice how intense it is, how deep I can feel. Then I think "I'm a creature that is able to reside such deep feelings". I remember that I have emotions. It's like I step into a different realm. Everything is
aesthethic and touching in a different way as it is in happiness either. I internalize that environment. And it makes me feel so good. I feel satisfaction the same way when I'm happy. I go better instead of go lower. Then that pain, the sadness goes away and satisfaction continues. I don't feel any repression. I don't feel bad about that thing again.

It's like it gets fixed by itself. But when it isn't, I work to fix it. Pain comes again in the process of working more than once, and I do the same thing until it is completely and eternally fixed. When you work for something, you suffer, you sacrifice, but when you feel satisfacted from the awareness of working, they don't matter. That satisfaction speeds up the process.

Satisfaction and happiness aren't the same thing. Satisfaction is better than constant happiness. Always being happy and positive doesn't sound natural to me. There's pain, suffering, longing around. They come and go. When they come, I intensify and examine it under control, avoiding doing something stupid. I get wiser whilst doing it.

What do you think ?

We are not robots so we are not supposed to be any way specifically. Sadness and everything else is fine. The states of sadness can sometimes be productive in self realization etc, but one must not allow this to get them into a depressed state which one gains nothing from.

For a human to be healthy they have to have all these emotions. A general positive and productive mindset is however the best.

The key is equilibrium, and to allow yourself to be sad, happy etc, with a voluntary "When and How much". To be happy is a skill as well as being sad, in terms of self-contemplation in the realization of it.

Knowing yourself you know your own pulse in these states, so knowing yourself you improve yourself dealing with these states. You do not change the reaction of yourself that causes these states but only how you manage yourself in those states.

There really isn't an ok or not ok in this you feel what you feel. Just go with what you feel unless your feeling like harming yourself or something.

I personally feel kind of a sadness more about the state the world is in but I feel happy and mostly satisfied at the same time about my own life. So this is possible.

If Nature gives you things, then use those things. Obviously and of course it's OK, but there is no "permission" to be emotional.

There is something called Samsara. This is the feeling of cyclicality that you experience when you put Suffering and Happiness in perspective. Because Human consciousness is trapped within the mind, we are unable to oftentimes put things into perspective. And because of this, most humans are generally unaware of what's going on in their lives. They are simply acting on impulse and are rationalizing it through the higher brain.

But if you are special, you start to put things into perspective and realize the transience of live. All the experiences of your life have already been experienced by you in varying degrees in your previous lifetimes. You have fallen in love, you have hated something or someone, you've been devoted, you've been lazy ,you experienced all the emotions of life that is possible currently in your life.

At this point an individual faces the existential depression of the soul ,that was phased out through the human world and its emotions before. You start looking at the abyss and the abyss starts looking back at you ,as Nietzsche said. You start asking questions like "Why am i doing this, what's the point ,I've done this many a times before."

You can then either turn into a philosopher and end up wasting another lifetime, or you can gain a Will to Power through Yoga and actually do something about this Samsara.

Every person has the power to transcend the duality of this life and liberate Himself through the Cyclical process of reincarnation through Yoga. You can accept life as it is, and strive towards the real issue and fixing it.

The serpent is the Answer.
kundalini-shakti-vrindavan-das.jpg

I've found that sadness is best avoided and instead turned into anger against the enemy, directed at them through the RTRs. Most of the reasons for sadness are caused by the enemy one way or another.

This isn't to say that sadness is bad in all circumstances, but I doubt there was much reason to be sad in the Golden Age.

FancyMancy said:
If Nature gives you things, then use those things. Obviously and of course it's OK, but there is no "permission" to be emotional.
Just because something is natural doesn't necessarily mean that it's OK. Should someone with bipolar disorder embrace those emotions, because they were given by nature?

Your instinct is right that natural things are usually good for us, but it's not guaranteed, and the jews use this fallacy to promote drugs being OK, etc, because they are natural.

(I'm sure you understand this, but I don't want newer members to get the wrong idea.)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Your instinct is right that natural things are usually good for us, but it's not guaranteed, and the jews use this fallacy to promote drugs being OK, etc, because they are natural.

You can either smoke marijuana or make paper out of marijuana to print Al-Jilwah.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I've found that sadness is best avoided and instead turned into anger against the enemy, directed at them through the RTRs. Most of the reasons for sadness are caused by the enemy one way or another.

This isn't to say that sadness is bad in all circumstances, but I doubt there was much reason to be sad in the Golden Age.

FancyMancy said:
Just because something is natural doesn't necessarily mean that it's OK. Should someone with bipolar disorder embrace those emotions, because they were given by nature?

(I'm sure you understand this, but I don't want newer members to get the wrong idea.)
What I say below may be offensive and upsetting, as if I am being judgemental, etc. I don't mean it to be.

I don't think e.g. bipolar disorder is Natural. That is due to lack of proper knowledge and proper Healthy & Spiritual living, & from previous lives things build-up and accumulate into current life, which causes things. As it can also be hereditary, a lot of things are learned/behavioural; if a Child experiences Mum or Dad with a thing, then depending on the Child's make-up, Astrology, Elements, and Soul strength and health, that rubs-off onto the Child in a small or a large way, and in a small or large way they copy Mum/Dad's behaviour/those reactions, etc. Being hereditary, it seems to me that that is within the genes/DNA - and genes/DNA are connected to the Soul - so due to a lack of knowledge and Spirituality and Health, things happen. I expect it might also be due to personality.

A person who has had severe depression, for example, can wallow in shit, or if they have a reason to, e.g. have Children, or give themselves reasons, actually create reasons, then they can decide to not wallow and instead be strong for the Child/ren and other people and other reasons. It might not be easy; it might be very difficult, but the mental attitude and behavioural changes would help to an amount - being stubborn and not giving up, so as to be positive and happy and healthy. It is a choice, regardless of other things and regardless of opposing factors. Since like attracts like, the person decides and chooses happiness, health, etc., and those things come to them.

Obviously, without Spiritual knowledge, this is incredibly much more difficult, though, but one can wallow or they can jump up and choose to be positive, doing exercise and eating healthily and doing things which they wouldn't do ordinarily, e.g. going for a skydive - that would be positive for quite a while, and because it's also very scary it also helps to get oneself out of the wallow of living on life-support because it makes the blood flow, the adrenaline rush, the Mind clear and the Heart pump. It's a Natural medicine and remedy itself. Getting back to Nature, e.g. with Animals and things, if not Children because a lot wouldn't permit that, also helps. That is seen all the time that Animal care/care farms are a tremendous help.

I don't consider illnesses to be Natural; it seems to be that they are because of a lack of knowledge and exercise and choice, of Nature, depending on personalities. If someone is defeatist, then they'll be defeated and not get better. They want to rely on others instead of themselves. It might not be easy, but it's like a game - you have to build-up the abilities, then at a certain amount of ability, you get a nice chime or jingle and then that amount becomes you - for good and for bad. With that new achievement, you can then do things or save it up to do other things - again, good or bad. With mental ill-health, etc., that amount needed is so much higher, and the persons have to climb so much further - but then are they a worm crawling on the ground waiting to not be stepped on or are they climbing that mountain and sticking up their fingers to problems?

They keep saying "My problems" and "my illnesses", etc. - that reiterates that those problems and illnesses are theirs, so those problems and illnesses become them; therefore, they will never get better and never be free of them. They'll just continue to rely on others to fix their problems for them, but all of these services and helps go only so far - and nowhere near far enough; only we can change ourselves. They rely on these other things so much, instead; maybe because they enjoy the attention and pity and control.

I knew someone for a little while who had bipolar disorder. She was 'up' for a while, but when she was 'down', she didn't interact with anyone and spent only a few seconds or a minute on the phone. Her carer/partner knew how to treat her, as having done it before, and e.g. waking her up during their few-weeks 'down' sleeping, multiple times during the day for food and drink and other necessary things. While 'up', she went on shopping sprees and bought a load of crap she didn't need, hoarding it. I would think that during those 'down' times, things should have been done to make them better and more bearable, instead of only trying to make the good times better; make the bad times better, because then there are more better times overall. She was a bit funny/cheeky-bossy, but then people obliged for the dear, old Woman. She was in their 50s, so having lived with such ill-health for years or decades meant that she was stuck in that rut. Surely if she decided, say 30 years ago, to live life, then those positive things would have come to her more, and the bad times wouldn't have been as bad.

I knew a Woman who was abused as a Child, and as an adult she went on to have one or more Children. Of course, she was very afraid, cautious, unwilling with intimacy. She had a choice, and she chose to be strong because of the Child/ren, and others praised her as a single parent for her hard work as a Mother.

Yet a third Woman, who I never knew but saw on TV, was gang-raped as a teenager. She decided to be a christian, went to church and did the christian, church things. For 40 years, she hated or disliked sex, but for her time as a christian, "god" did fuck all. She gave it up, and now attends swingers/sex clubs, and now she trusts men and loves life and loves sex.

There may be charities, which have been closed for a year or so now, for help with mental health, but they are not to be relied upon. That is like a temporary distraction from previous, but sooner or later some people would get stuck into a different rut, which has other people in it with them, instead of being alone in the rut all by themselves. It is better than their previous rut because fellows are present now (or were, when things were not locked-down) and they can do things in their slightly shinier rut together instead of alone, but they're still in a rut. Consider a gilded cage - one might have gold bars on the cell encapsulating their mind, but it's still a cell. They can have a large-screen TV, a gold toilet, a butler... but they're still in a cage/rut. They rely on other people and services and things, and that is their personality, attitude and character, instead of being stubborn positively and healthily. Say if X person with a mental health illness decided to stay in their same life forever, then we know what would happen. People need reasons, but they can be lazy and apathetic, and given the state of things that is understandable but not excusable, really, once they have the knowledge. If, however, they decided to live life, then we can only guess as to how much better they would become, or would have become if they did it years or decades ago, and the positive change would be huge.

Emotions are a part of us. We have them and can and should use them. Suppressing them is very dangerous and unhealthy. They can be used to express things so that we can release bad things, and to help make ourselves better. Others can see this and can help, but we shouldn't be lazy and rely upon others. Both using emotions but not letting them go unrestrained, and accepting help from others but not relying on others are OK - balance is needed. A good cry, kicking shit into a punchbag, etc., are good things and cathartic, to release some pressure of the overabundance of Elements and Energies. It's like these emotions flow through our veins, arteries, channels and nadis, and that helps things. Like Yoga, which helps to balance things.

FancyMancy said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

FancyMancy said:

What I say below may be offensive and upsetting, as if I am being judgemental, etc. I don't mean it to be.

I don't think e.g. bipolar disorder is Natural. That is due to lack of proper knowledge and proper Healthy & Spiritual living, & from previous lives things build-up and accumulate into current life, which causes things.

I don't consider illnesses to be Natural; it seems to be that they are because of a lack of knowledge and exercise and choice, of Nature, depending on personalities. If someone is defeatist, then they'll be defeated and not get better.
Illnesses of all kinds exist in Nature even with no humans around. Yes, illnesses can be due to ignorance, lack of spirituality, and other unnatural causes, but not always. Nature is not idyllic. Many animals live off of other animals, making the victim ill in the process. A bacteria in the brain can make someone go insane. Is the bacteria and resultant illness not Natural?

I picked bipolar disorder merely as an example to show that illness exists in Nature, but you're probably correct that it can be prevented by proper spiritual practices and it may not even be natural. Perhaps it was not the best example, but my point was just that even if something exists or happens in Nature, it is not always healthy for us.

In Nature, there is an upward force toward advancement and a downward force toward decay. Both beauty and illness exist in Nature. With the knowledge of the Gods, we can reap the benefits of Nature and turn the detriments to our advantage as well.

FancyMancy said:
Emotions are a part of us. We have them and can and should use them. Suppressing them is very dangerous and unhealthy. They can be used to express things so that we can release bad things, and to help make ourselves better. Others can see this and can help, but we shouldn't be lazy and rely upon others. Both using emotions but not letting them go unrestrained, and accepting help from others but not relying on others are OK - balance is needed. A good cry, kicking shit into a punchbag, etc., are good things and cathartic, to release some pressure of the overabundance of Elements and Energies. It's like these emotions flow through our veins, arteries, channels and nadis, and that helps things. Like Yoga, which helps to balance things.
That's true. I should have explained it more clearly in my post. I do agree emotions are a part of us, and are healthy when kept in balance. Sadness, in moderation, can be healthy and it certainly can lead to a deeper understanding. However, the enemy loves using sadness to try to de-motivate us from doing meditations and the RTRs. In that context, sadness is often non-constructive and I believe is best returned to them through the Final RTR.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I don't think there is an exact black-and-white, one-size-fits-all, clear-cut answer. Of course germs are Natural. I should have been clearer - meaning that for us to be able to, and actually, advance, it is/should be unnatural for us to have unhealthy germs, given our purpose and Satan and the Gods' and Goddesses' intentions for us to be healthy and strong. ("Good bacteria", which exist, was a slogan in an advert for pro-biotic drinks.) Also along the lines of positive affirmations, while also not deluding ourselves, we speak positivity into us repeatedly. It's also for the healthy Psychological impact it has upon us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back