Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anxiety

In my opinion, no.
Given that anxiety is caused by unwanted and uncontrolled thoughts, about future events, it only make yourself less confident and with an unfocused mind.

Spiritually talking, when I am anxious about something, I feel myself with a weak aura and not grounded at all.

Maybe to have a mind that think to a lot of possible cases, it is good, but when you start to have fear about these future events, the good disappear.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Does it have any benefits at all? Maybe spiritual?

No. Fear is a shackle that binds you. Fear is your greatest enemy. Only without fear you can seriously advance spiritually.

Anxiety holds you back and hinders you. Only the strong and courageous can jump immediately into action, with full confidence.

Meteor said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Does it have any benefits at all? Maybe spiritual?

It can deter you from doing potentially dangerous things. Too much of it is bad as then it can deter you from doing good and important things too.

You use your logic and reasoning to keep you safe, at all times. You don’t jump in front of a bus, do you?
You know you would die, but you don’t fear busses, or crossing the street etc.

You feel fear on anxious, when you either HAVE or WANT to do something, and you fear that you will fail and not succeed.

In a sense, fear and anxiety are already part of failure, as your mind feels it already.

I assume you're meditating. Add qi gong to your life. Has helped me and along with the the don't think, Act tactic.

hailourtruegod said:
I assume you're meditating. Add qi gong to your life. Has helped me and along with the the don't think, Act tactic.

associating with stronger, more advanced and couragous people helps as well.

While I agree for the most part I'll just say people here should stick to this association in these forums. Many times the people who say they're strong and advanced and go around private messaging other members are not and just have an inflated ego. Along with other petty stuff related to this. Not saying this is the case all the time but imo I feel it's best to keep it in the forums. If not then this can cause much more emotional damage to new members a long with other serious problems.

Now from my experience it has made me feel calm and happy inside to talk to SS here thru the forums and read their wisdom and get feedback from them.

hailourtruegod said:
While I agree for the most part I'll just say people here should stick to this association in these forums. Many times the people who say they're strong and advanced and go around private messaging other members are not and just have an inflated ego. Along with other petty stuff related to this. Not saying this is the case all the time but imo I feel it's best to keep it in the forums. If not then this can cause much more emotional damage to new members a long with other serious problems.

Now from my experience it has made me feel calm and happy inside to talk to SS here thru the forums and read their wisdom and get feedback from them.

DarkSwan said:
hailourtruegod said:

associating with stronger, more advanced and couragous people helps as well.

Forgot to quote reply

hailourtruegod said:

Yes, you are right for most part. Especially young girls and women should be aware of the dangers, as many who associated in private with other SS, made many bad experiences.
The problem is also that you don’t know who is a true Satanist, with pure and honest intentions.

I personally would help every one who is of Satan, if they need help in any way. However, you can not tell who is really a Satanist. Heck, even Mageson was a kike all along.

I made up my mind, to help only a hand full of Satanists, for my own safety, and emotional health as well.
For them however, I would do much more than for everybody else. Sounds weird doesn’t it? I have never seen them, and yet I feel strongly about them.
For them I would run in the smoke when the fire is fierce.
If Satan loves someone, I love them as well. If Satan wants to protect them, I want it as well. As both Satan and I want it, I feel even stronger about it. On the other hand, if I see traitors, or people who think/talk badly about Satan and our Gods, I want to punch them. This is the only thing that gets me very angry in no time.

But yeah you are right. People will get hurt, if they start associating with other „SS“ in private. Maybe not with one specific individual, but one day they will come across someone who harms them.

So far for me, many SS have helped me without them even noticing it. Even simple stuff helps me for a weird reason. After I think about it, and view from another perspective, I get an answer on something, which is not even related in the slightest to what they said.

This is part of what I meant to associate with stronger people.

The only thing left for me, is to grow stronger as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back