Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

That store was so cool! What happened to this?

13th_Wolf said:
mercury_wisdom said:
https://web.archive.org/web/2020102...n_page=product_info&cPath=1_31&products_id=85
That store was an amazing idea!! What happened to it? Really interested to know haha

The jews happened to it I'm guessing lol. It wasn't the right time to "move in on their turf" yet :lol:

It makes me happy whenever I see something like that though. Would be cool as hell. There was some other one I saw, or maybe that was a different update of the same site?
Yeah it would be fantastic. Sucks it stopped working.

The site still exists, but I don't know if it would be trustworthy or not.

I've just started a buisness, it's along the same lines but very kosher approved for the time being, of course I won't be posting it here because they people could figure out who I am, but it's mostly candles and herbal remedies (teas, etc). I wish the world was more prepared for me to move into straight satanic items with corresponding info packets but the time is not yet right.

I wish we had a place we could buy spiritual technology. As in the kinds of things Tesla tried to create.

slyscorpion said:
I wish we had a place we could buy spiritual technology. As in the kinds of things Tesla tried to create.
That seems too far away of a goal haha. I think just ritual items will do for now and even that is incredibly hard... :roll:

The enemy harassed them and let me tell you running anything for a few years at this visibility and of this same nature can be exceedingly hard, they jumped over them basically. There have been others before. This one was quit many years ago over reasons not known to me.

The people simply had to give it up after a point, although I think it wasn't going bad at all.

Sybellum said:
I've just started a buisness, it's along the same lines but very kosher approved for the time being, of course I won't be posting it here because they people could figure out who I am, but it's mostly candles and herbal remedies (teas, etc). I wish the world was more prepared for me to move into straight satanic items with corresponding info packets but the time is not yet right.

Don't. They are obsessed over these things.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The enemy harassed them and let me tell you running anything for a few years at this visibility and of this same nature can be exceedingly hard, they jumped over them basically. There have been others before. This one was quit many years ago over reasons not known to me.

The people simply had to give it up after a point, although I think it wasn't going bad at all.
Yeah I can understand that. It makes me so sad though as it was very nice and beautiful. But it does motivate me to crush the enemy.

Thanks for the info Highpriest! Just what I needed to know.

slyscorpion said:
I wish we had a place we could create spiritual technology. As in the kinds of things Tesla tried to create.
There, I fixed that for you.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
I wish we had a place we could create spiritual technology. As in the kinds of things Tesla tried to create.
There, I fixed that for you.

Both would be super cool. I would of course be very fascinated by all this and interested in it. I always liked technology and things but I do hate what a lot of people use it for superficial mindless crap.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back