Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Auras of Protection - Repost

GoldenxChild1

This post is originally Lydia's, I wanted to put it back into easy rotation so all can find and apply it if need be.

While doing an AoP, you need to visualize the light. You have to know that your aura is a bright as the Sun, even brighter. Try to hold this for the entire time you spend on your AoP. If you are inexperienced and can’t visualize, doing this will help with that ability. This will also help to train your focus.

There are many methods for protection, chose the best one for you at your level. Newer people may not be able to do as many reps for vibrations for runes or solar mantra, so start at whatever amount you can do and build up over time, even just 8 reps for the first week or so. If you do too many you can fry your nervous system or go insane. Literally. But don’t stagnate forever at low reps, make sure to safely work your way up over the weeks/months.

Don’t do just the bare minimum. I made the mistake of only spending about 5 minutes twice a day on my protection, when Saturn dropped a nuclear bomb on my chart. My aura protected me a tiny bit. I now spend a total of an hour a day, every day, building up my protection.

Timings: For any AoP involving solar energy, it is best done in the morning/afternoon. For HPS Maxine’s Returning Curses AoP, that is to be done from new to full moon every month. For most other AoP’s, do them daily for 40, 80, or 90 days, or every single day for the foreseeable future. You can do one AoP every day, and overlap another for a 40 day cycle, plus the returning curses AoP during waxing moons, and so on.

While it is best to start an AoP during optimal moon signs/phases, it is imperative that you begin building a strong AoP immediately! Especially if you work for Satan, and/or if you are advancing yourself, as the enemy does not want you to advance. So start with any of these, and then you can add another when the Moon sign/phase is ideal.

Affirmations: The best affirmation I’ve done so far, was given to me by fellow Satanist Voice of Enki, from Lady Astaroth. For newer people who can’t do many runes yet, you can do just the affirmation instead. Or, you can do the AoP once during the day, and at another time in the day, do just the affirmation while breathing in White-Gold light. I’ll post the affirmation here, and then the full AoP further down in this post. I’m posting my affirmations for other AoP’s in this post, use your imagination and intuition if you want to make your own.

“I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.”

Repetitions: You can do however many vibrations you think is best for you, at your level. 8 or 9 for less experienced people, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 88, 108, 216, 333 are all good numbers to use.

The affirmation can be stated 8 or 9 times, or whichever power number you prefer. 8 is for eternity, 9 for permanence, 4 is Satan’s number, so whichever works best for you.

You can do AUM affirmation AUM 9x (or 18x etc); or SATANAS once, affirmation 9x (or 18x etc), SATANAS once, then AUM once, whichever you prefer.

Runes: For using runes, use whichever variation (German, Norse, etc) that feels best for you. Also, it helps to visualize the rune within yourself (in your soul), and you can even visualize the rune throughout your aura as well, or instead.

----

Full aura of protection meditation given by Lady Astaroth, originally posted by Voice of Enki:

This is lengthy (20-30 minutes) and high reps of runes, so if you’re new, start with much less reps. You can also divide this up and just do the first or second part, or do both but at different times in the day (one at morning, one at night).

SATANAS 4 times

AUM Suryae 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Affirm 4 times:

I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

SATANAS 4 times

Algiz 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Affirm 4 times:

I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

AUM

----

Bjarkan is perfect for at night, as it ties in with the protective Lunar energy.

Bjarkan 72x (equalling 4 rounds of its number 18, 72 equals 9, both 4 and 9 are power numbers). Or less for newer people, just 18x for example.

Affirm 18x: "The energy of Bjarkan is keeping me totally and completely safe and protected in every way, permanently".

Or, “In a positive and healthy manner, the energy of Bjarkan is always keeping me totally and completely safe and protected in every way, permanently”. Alter this as you see fit.

----

Thurisaz is great for deflecting curses, negative energies, and so on. You can even get some hematite to keep with you (necklace or whatever) and program it.

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Thurisaz is permanently deflecting and repelling any and all curses and negative energy sent to me” 9x

----

Algiz is protective, Sowilo and Eihwaz are shielding. You can use the affirmation:

“I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.”

Or if you already do the AoP with Algiz by Lady Astaroth and want to use something else, you can do Sowilo and/or Eihwaz and affirm:

“The energy of Sowilo/Eihwaz is permanently shielding me from any and all curses, negative planetary transits, and negative energy, in a positive way for me”.

----

If you see a bad Saturn or Neptune transit coming, you can use any of these methods (Suryae, Algiz, Bjarkan, Sowilo, Eihwaz) and affirm:

“I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative Saturn (and/or Neptune) transits and influences, in a positive way for me”

Or

“I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative planetary transits and influences, in a positive way for me”

----

And of course, the returning curses cleaning and protection rituals, by HPS Maxine. Copy these into a notepad or anything to keep them safe, as these are to be done for a year:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18431.html

[Note: Algiz image in original post will not work again and I am short on time. I will add it later]

Thanks for the repost got some new info from this. Have a few suggestions.
I think the best thing is to have dayly the same aop (protective) + aop deflective one (like AC from HPS Maxine[after RTRs])+ maybe a aop deflective against transits, along with hatha und kunda yoga, chakra empowering workings.

I´m not sure if negative transit energy and negative energy isn´t the same (but different shielding fokus)? If the deflective aop over time get´s strong enouth, it should also shield against transits, since it is also negative energy. From my understanding.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Did update it with motivated, purified, keeps me going. :)

“I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure,motivated, purified, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.”

GoldenxChild1 said:
Repetitions: You can do however many vibrations you think is best for you, at your level. 8 or 9 for less experienced people, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 88, 108, 216, 333 are all good numbers to use.

108 is only good if done consistently over at least 40 days, ties into saturn, 111 solar powernumber is better.

GoldenxChild1 said:
The affirmation can be stated 8 or 9 times, or whichever power number you prefer. 8 is for eternity, 9 for permanence, 4 is Satan’s number, so whichever works best for you.

I like to use 18 = 10 + 8 = 9 both the above properties and for realisation material 10.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Bjarkan is perfect for at night, as it ties in with the protective Lunar energy.

Bjarkan 72x (equalling 4 rounds of its number 18, 72 equals 9, both 4 and 9 are power numbers). Or less for newer people, just 18x for example.

Don´t know, but it feels rong to use 72 or 42 (also 66 or 77) in any personal empowering working, enemy does use this numbers heavily, I know originaly they did steal them.

----

GoldenxChild1 said:
Thurisaz is great for deflecting curses, negative energies, and so on. You can even get some hematite to keep with you (necklace or whatever) and program it.

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Thurisaz is permanently deflecting and repelling any and all curses and negative energy sent to me” 9x

----

Would it not be better if the affirmation would be like:

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Thurisaz is permanently deflecting and repelling any and all curses and negative energy sent to me, right back to the senders”

Fuchs said:
I think the best thing is to have dayly the same aop (protective) + aop deflective one (like AC from HPS Maxine[after RTRs])+ maybe a aop deflective against transits, along with hatha und kunda yoga, chakra empowering workings.

I´m not sure if negative transit energy and negative energy isn´t the same (but different shielding fokus)? If the deflective aop over time get´s strong enouth, it should also shield against transits, since it is also negative energy. From my understanding.

GoldenxChild1 said:

“I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure,motivated, purified, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.”

GoldenxChild1 said:

108 is only good if done consistently over at least 40 days, ties into saturn, 111 solar powernumber is better.

GoldenxChild1 said:

I like to use 18 = 10 + 8 = 9 both the above properties and for realisation material 10.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Don´t know, but it feels rong to use 72 or 42 (also 66 or 77) in any personal empowering working, enemy does use this numbers heavily, I know originaly they did steal them.

----

GoldenxChild1 said:

----

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Thurisaz is permanently deflecting and repelling any and all curses and negative energy sent to me, right back to the senders”

I think you can modify any of the Aop to suit your individualistic needs.

We are very fortunate Lydia is so extraordinary in her effort and success.

I started Berkano for security and protection on the 22nd when the moon was in Cancer and the day of the moon.
It is much more nurturing than other protective runes.

Been using this it's great.

Aum suryae x88
Algizx88
Sowilox88
Bjarkanx88
I also had Thurisaz but I got a dream sign to take it out for w.e reason and I did.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Fuchs said:

GoldenxChild1 said:

GoldenxChild1 said:

GoldenxChild1 said:

GoldenxChild1 said:

----

GoldenxChild1 said:

----

I think you can modify any of the Aop to suit your individualistic needs.

We are very fortunate Lydia is so extraordinary in her effort and success.

I started Berkano for security and protection on the 22nd when the moon was in Cancer and the day of the moon.
It is much more nurturing than other protective runes.

What do you think about this:

I think 10 is better than 9 ,for affirmations related to this working. 9 is generally related to Endings while 10 is related to Permanence.

Jack said:
I think 10 is better than 9 ,for affirmations related to this working. 9 is generally related to Endings while 10 is related to Permanence.

9 is permanence , 8 is eternity , and 10 is existence, material manifestation.

That's the formula I use and with success.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Jack said:

Then why is 9 used for endings

GoldenxChild1 said:
Jack said:

And 18 is all off the above ;), but takes longer time. (did explain before)

Jack said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Jack said:

Then why is 9 used for endings

Finality and Endings are also of 9, 9 is Ascension, it fits with 108 which is another way of expressing 666

I don´t get this part:

GoldenxChild1 said:
it fits with 108 which is another way of expressing 666

I always thought 111 powernumber of the sun is related to 666, 108 is an incompleate number of 216.

They have the same checksum that´s right 108 1 + 8 = 9 666 = 6+6+6 = 18 = 1+8 = 9

Did you mean this or something else?

Fuchs said:
I don´t get this part:

GoldenxChild1 said:

I always thought 111 powernumber of the sun is related to 666, 108 is an incompleate number of 216.

They have the same checksum that´s right 108 1 + 8 = 9 666 = 6+6+6 = 18 = 1+8 = 9

108 does not fall short, you are thinking of Mageson who told everyone that. The relation to Saturn is a positive.

The Saturn square relates to the Sun square which relates to spiritual creation and perfection. The 111 of the sun square is the universal number that adds into everything. This is about bringing workings into the material realm and manifesting them.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Fuchs said:
I don´t get this part:

GoldenxChild1 said:

108 does not fall short, you are thinking of Mageson who told everyone that. The relation to Saturn is a positive.

The Saturn square relates to the Sun square which relates to spiritual creation and perfection. The 111 of the sun square is the universal number that adds into everything. This is about bringing workings into the material realm and manifesting them.

No also HPHC did state the same:

"If you want to do an one shot deal working, or a meditation, you can avoid the 108. If it's not going to be repeated for a long period of time, that is a minimum of 40 days, do not use the 108. If you will cross the 40 day threshold, you can use the 108 without any problems. This is because it's in accordance to the nature of the 108 to be done in length.

If you want to do one shot workings or things you are uncertain you will keep up, you can use the 100 which is a number stabler on it's own." https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19335&p=78891&hilit=108+number#p78891

The info was given on this topic the first time from HPS Maxine, [but without mentioning 40 days or longer are fine]:

"The number 7 is a number of death. In that rotten Bible, 7O years is the life expectancy for humans. This ties into the 7 chakras in the way of falling short. No different from the 66 books of the bible, falling short of 666. The number 66 is false and is for spiritual slavery.

Azazel is working with me in regards to spiritual alchemy and true knowledge regarding the chakras. I will post new knowledge here as I learn more.

Nearly all of the mainstream books on yoga and the chakras are authored by Jews.

Mageson also wrote regarding how the 108 ties into Saturn. Azazel told me never to do 108 repetitions. 216 is OK. 100 is OK.

In closing, the entire concept of yogic breathing is to draw in energy. For example in the alternate nostril Sun/Moon breath, one should slow down and concentrate on breathing in energy. This can be strongly felt if one is doing this correctly. NEVER breathe in energy near animals or children. It's best to do this in another room, especially as you advance. "

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092&p=70066&hilit=108+number#p70066

Fuchs said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Fuchs said:
I don´t get this part:

"If you want to do an one shot deal working, or a meditation, you can avoid the 108. If it's not going to be repeated for a long period of time, that is a minimum of 40 days, do not use the 108. If you will cross the 40 day threshold, you can use the 108 without any problems. This is because it's in accordance to the nature of the 108 to be done in length.

If you want to do one shot workings or things you are uncertain you will keep up, you can use the 100 which is a number stabler on it's own." https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19335&p=78891&hilit=108+number#p78891

The info was given on this topic the first time from HPS Maxine, [but without mentioning 40 days or longer are fine]:

"The number 7 is a number of death. In that rotten Bible, 7O years is the life expectancy for humans. This ties into the 7 chakras in the way of falling short. No different from the 66 books of the bible, falling short of 666. The number 66 is false and is for spiritual slavery.

Azazel is working with me in regards to spiritual alchemy and true knowledge regarding the chakras. I will post new knowledge here as I learn more.

Nearly all of the mainstream books on yoga and the chakras are authored by Jews.

Mageson also wrote regarding how the 108 ties into Saturn. Azazel told me never to do 108 repetitions. 216 is OK. 100 is OK.

In closing, the entire concept of yogic breathing is to draw in energy. For example in the alternate nostril Sun/Moon breath, one should slow down and concentrate on breathing in energy. This can be strongly felt if one is doing this correctly. NEVER breathe in energy near animals or children. It's best to do this in another room, especially as you advance. "

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092&p=70066&hilit=108+number#p70066

I am unsure on what you are trying to prove. I use all these numbers in accordance to my workings.

I have used 108 many times, as well as 100, as well as 216. Sorry i'm a little confused on the point of your reply.

I think it's common sense to use another numerical than 108 for shorter workings as HPC said. I also rarely do "one shot workings" so 108 as never given be anything but success.

I only meant that Mageson said 108 all together was a bad number which wasn't true. It doesn't fall short of 216, it is simply half of it in expression. 216 is more powerful as HPM has said but 108 as she said as well when Mageson left that it is still a powerful number to use.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Fuchs said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I am unsure on what you are trying to prove. I use all these numbers in accordance to my workings.

I have used 108 many times, as well as 100, as well as 216. Sorry i'm a little confused on the point of your reply.

I think it's common sense to use another numerical than 108 for shorter workings as HPC said. I also rarely do "one shot workings" so 108 as never given be anything but success.

I only meant that Mageson said 108 all together was a bad number which wasn't true. It doesn't fall short of 216, it is simply half of it in expression. 216 is more powerful as HPM has said but 108 as she said as well when Mageson left that it is still a powerful number to use.

108 only if used 40 days straight. Then ok.
108 singel working = bad/not very effective

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back