Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thank the Gods for the protection rituals, the enemy is fucking PISSED.

Shadowcat

Last year i had some sketchy agency call me from fucking california wanting to interview me for a job. they called me at work demanding a time to talk to me on skype and tried to TELL me when and what was going to happen without any consideration of what would be best for me. These people approached me like i was cattle.

Yesterday i get a text, again from an agency in california offering me a job for 35 an hour saying i was already approved for an interveiw. i told them i was states away and they didnt seem to care. although interested at first, i had a bad vibe. they talked to me in broken english and seemed off. They then proceeded to ask if i had telegram and wanted to talk to me ASAP. they ended up texting me again a half an hour ago, 5:30 am my time so 3 something am california time telling me to text this person here below ASAP. at that SAME time he comes on my telegram, texting me. No legitimate company or agency does this at these hours and is actually illegal. not to mention again, no asking a conveniant time on my side, just DEMANDING AND TELLING. i looked at his picture. tell me this is not a straight up fucking kike! I made a complaint to the legitimate company (helmets to hard hats) they claimed to associate with telling them my experience, and that i deduced this was either some kind of scam or human traffickers fishing for victims. This pissed me the fuck off as soon as i saw this picture. The enemy is fucking pissed. So desperate that they are making specific attempts to get to us individually. Stay safe and stay aware!
meanwhile kikes are trolling for victims for their passover and be like:
flat-750x-075-f-pad-750x1000-f8f8f8-u6.jpg

disgusting jewish filth. his picture fucking right off the bat literally reminded me of that meme. look at those souless lizard eyes and frog mouth. DISGUSTING FUCKING RAT. how dare it approach me. i am the LAST one to approach to make a victim....GODDAMIT I HATE KIKES!!!!

Be careful and stay protected. Also, you don't appear to take silence very seriously. I removed that picture. What if this creep finds out his picture there, and then goes for harassment on you or worse?

Shadowcat said:

Yes.. I got a astral attack in my sleep... the Gods (unknown god at the moment) gave me a hand and came to me as a big wolf/dog. I was chased in my astral realm during sleep.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Be careful and stay protected. Also, you don't appear to take silence very seriously. I removed that picture. What if this creep finds out his picture there, and then goes for harassment on you or worse?
Youre right HP. I should take better care in seeing better what i should omit and reveal. I have always been completely honest and transparent to a fault, although true, somethings are better left not shown or put out in the open. Ill not go there again.

Shadowcat said:
956GOD said:
Shadowcat said:

Yes.. I got a astral attack in my sleep... the Gods (unknown god at the moment) gave me a hand and came to me as a big wolf/dog. I was chased in my astral realm during sleep.

Sounds like Andras. Was it a black wolf with red eyes?
It was dark brown and not sure about eyes. Dark brown wolf... I will look into "andras". Thanks for the info!

956GOD said:
Shadowcat said:
956GOD said:

Sounds like Andras. Was it a black wolf with red eyes?
It was dark brown and not sure about eyes. Dark brown wolf... I will look into "andras". Thanks for the info!
No problem :)

Shadowcat said:
the enemy is fucking PISSED
It doesn't sound like they're drunk - that's what "pissed" means. It sounds like they're just scammers, and you sound pissed-off - which is what you meant. Mentioning the name of companies associated with you makes it easier and easier to identify you. Good luck!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes there are ways to figure out where every one of a certain pic is online (I think it's relatively simple) so if he searched that and the pic was put here now if he didn't know you were SS before he will now plus probably a bunch else too like whatever info you gave on the application or too him which he could pass on to who knows what other kike. It is really dumb to post stuff on here that might lead someone or maybe even the whole group to knowing who you are in real life.

FancyMancy said:
It doesn't sound like they're drunk - that's what "pissed" means. It sounds like they're just scammers, and you sound pissed-off - which is what you meant. Mentioning the name of companies associated with you makes it easier and easier to identify you. Good luck!

Fancy, not all of us are British.

FancyMancy said:
Shadowcat said:

I am pretty sure alot of people used "pissed" for "pissed off" :p.
Thanks for the tip, however i mentioned this was the company THEY claimed to associate with. I only found them online to file a notice that someone sketchy was claiming ties with them trolling for people to scam or worse. nevertheless ill be more selective with the sharing of information.

I've had several close encounters with "accidents" through out my time so far, involving my life, which has led to me believe it was either my AoP and/or intervention from the gods.

I look back at these types of... scenarios. As of matter of fact, believe is not the word that I would choose but have no proof whatsoever for others. The only proof for me is that I am still alive.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

Ohh is that a brit thing? cool i had no idea :lol:

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes there are ways to figure out where every one of a certain pic is online (I think it's relatively simple) so if he searched that and the pic was put here now if he didn't know you were SS before he will now plus probably a bunch else too like whatever info you gave on the application or too him which he could pass on to who knows what other kike. It is really dumb to post stuff on here that might lead someone or maybe even the whole group to knowing who you are in real life.

Well i blocked it so good riddance. it doesn't know jack shit about me from that point on. from the "hello" message when i saw the pic i hit the block button right off. like i said i wont be posting specifics in this category again

LightAlgur said:
I've had several close encounters with "accidents" through out my time so far, involving my life, which has led to me believe it was either my AoP and/or intervention from the gods.

I look back at these types of... scenarios. As of matter of fact, believe is not the word that I would choose but have no proof whatsoever for others. The only proof for me is that I am still alive.

Glad for you that you have made it out of each one. You stay safe too

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

I know. "Pissed" means drunk, though. "You're a fucking retard" doesn't mean "I love you"...

Shadowcat said:
FancyMancy said:
Shadowcat said:

I am pretty sure alot of people used "pissed" for "pissed off" :p.
Thanks for the tip, however i mentioned this was the company THEY claimed to associate with. I only found them online to file a notice that someone sketchy was claiming ties with them trolling for people to scam or worse. nevertheless ill be more selective with the sharing of information.
Yeah, they do.

Not all of us are ancient Indian (Sanskrit) or hebrew - "Satan" means either "Eternal Truth" or "enemy; adversary"... "9/11" or 11th of September 2001 attacks was for the jewish tower of babelling like a retard, but when it comes to speaking nonsense, people are cherry-pickers.

FancyMancy said:
I know. "Pissed" means drunk, though. "You're a fucking retard" doesn't mean "I love you"...

Unless you're Gordon Ramsay, of course. Although, him calling an American a "donut" would often trigger confusion.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

Unless you're Gordon Ramsay, of course.
Lol. Yeah. :lol:

Although, him calling an American a "donut" would often trigger confusion.
Doughnut*! :p :p

Did you know? He went vegan. (for lunch; he was trolling @thatveganteacher who looks more like a jew than a vega-- oh...)

Meteor said:
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't know how well reverse searching would work considering some search engines don't like to show this website, but it's still good to be careful either way.

Even Google shows this website if your more specific like that (just type in joy of Satan and some part of the site for proof of this) and there are still a few smaller ones that may be mostly uncensored still. So that may be a mute thing. I would never post stuff on this site let alone other places that would trace back to me it's just dumb.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:
Did you know? He went vegan.

Did he yell at somebody for microwaving a salad, or how raw his broccoli was, or asked for the location of the Lamb Sauce?
Don't tell me you saw it recently. I saw an episode a few days ago where basically he asked, "What has not been microwaved?" The answer was exactly "The salad"...

FancyMancy said:
Don't tell me you saw it recently. I saw an episode a few days ago where basically he asked, "What has not been microwaved?" The answer was exactly "The salad"...

"...You fucking donut, of course you don't put fucking--"
"No, but that's all that wasn't heated."

slyscorpion said:
Meteor said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't know how well reverse searching would work considering some search engines don't like to show this website, but it's still good to be careful either way.

Even Google shows this website if your more specific like that (just type in joy of Satan and some part of the site for proof of this) and there are still a few smaller ones that may be mostly uncensored still. So that may be a mute thing. I would never post stuff on this site let alone other places that would trace back to me it's just dumb.
I tried because I was sceptical, and I was right to be sceptical. Most queries won't return what you are looking for. Azazels astro was found, but not meditation page, nor demons section, nor witchcraft, nor "advanced satanism". Just use something else for searching as JoS can't be the only filtered query.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Meteor said:

I tried because I was sceptical, and I was right to be sceptical. Most queries won't return what you are looking for. Azazels astro was found, but not meditation page, nor demons section, nor witchcraft, nor "advanced satanism". Just use something else for searching as JoS can't be the only filtered query.

The astrology thing was the main thing I searched so I assumed a lot of it was there. I guess not I noticed with Enochian it shows up but you have to go down several pages and Exposing Christianity doesn't show up at all the groups cant eaisly be found but are on there you would have to type in Ancient Forums . Some other search engines are better by a little at least. I often use dogpile mainly when searching stuff out on Satanism or the Jews. It's at least better. As in you can find some old sites you used to be able to find in Google.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

"...You fucking donut, of course you don't put fucking--"
"No, but that's all that wasn't heated."
I am guessing that there is a quota for swearing and insults, so that wasn't in that particular episode!

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Meteor said:

I said ages ago about using tags. Similar to those seen on websites, the more a tag is used the larger font it is in a tag section on pages. On the tag page, it would just have lists of tags. Along this line, certain keywords or keyphrases or codes should be used. If I search for "aboogalloogaloo", it won't come up with anything. After it is indexed, this post of mine which I am typing/you are reading would be found. Codes could be anything unique, but adding keywords for the sites, i.e. ancient-forums or joyofsatan - or more-precisely ancient-forums.com and joyofsatan.org - etc., and/or putting these in "quote marks" would narrow-down the search even if the codes/words/phrases are not unique.

A code could be 1k39dl092; or when we log-in we see the user session ID - but only as an example, of course; when we check our notifications, they have a temporary unique ID/reference to the post (these can time-out). They would work for a time, but then be (((censored))), of course, so new tags/keywords/keyphrases/codes would be needed - and we'd have to be creative, or maybe not be creative; I suppose aboogalloogaloo is a bit creative, but for 1k39dl092 I just smashed various extremities of mine all over the keyboard. Be careful when doing that, though - I am not responsible for you breaking your gadg.

FancyMancy said:
I said ages ago about using tags. Similar to those seen on websites, the more a tag is used the larger font it is in a tag section on pages. On the tag page, it would just have lists of tags. Along this line, certain keywords or keyphrases or codes should be used. If I search for "aboogalloogaloo", it won't come up with anything. After it is indexed, this post of mine which I am typing/you are reading would be found. Codes could be anything unique, but adding keywords for the sites, i.e. ancient-forums or joyofsatan - or more-precisely ancient-forums.com and joyofsatan.org - etc., and/or putting these in "quote marks" would narrow-down the search even if the codes/words/phrases are not unique.

A code could be 1k39dl092; or when we log-in we see the user session ID - but only as an example, of course; when we check our notifications, they have a temporary unique ID/reference to the post (these can time-out). They would work for a time, but then be (((censored))), of course, so new tags/keywords/keyphrases/codes would be needed - and we'd have to be creative, or maybe not be creative; I suppose aboogalloogaloo is a bit creative, but for 1k39dl092 I just smashed various extremities of mine all over the keyboard. Be careful when doing that, though - I am not responsible for you breaking your gadg.
are-you-wizard.jpg

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:

are-you-wizard.jpg

Shit, I didn't mean to put this costume on... BRB.

Wildfire said:
No surprise I'm being hunted down by past assholes. Should I death curse them all? I think I should, this is so annoying. -_-
Binding them, and building a strong aop is better approach.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back