Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Behold the "leader" of Free World....

hailourtruegod

https://youtube.com/watch?v=U5Mwc12LtRY

I found no humour in this. Why? Because this is the representation of the person in charge (or at least in theory as it was supposed to be at first. We know it hasn't been so for a long time) of the strongest nation in the whole world. Disgusting and pathetic that these weak creatures have dared to take seat that only the best of the best Gentiles are supposed to take.

At least Trump was a *spry* old Gentile man. His soul was still full of life. Now we have this literal zombie. Ok not literal but effing close enough.

hailourtruegod said:
At least Trump was a *spry* old Gentile man. His soul was still full of life. Now we have this literal zombie. Ok not literal but effing close enough.
According to this, old fart is a j00j00.

hailourtruegod said:

I found no humour in this. Why? Because this is the representation of the person in charge (or at least in theory as it was supposed to be at first. We know it hasn't been so for a long time) of the strongest nation in the whole world. Disgusting and pathetic that these weak creatures have dared to take seat that only the best of the best Gentiles are supposed to take.

That moment when your body ages, but your mental age is that of a 1.5 year old.

Recently, my mother asked me whether or not Biden has dementia, I just smiled at her, grabbed an orange and told her "yes. yes he is dementic. Welcom to the clown-show."

hailourtruegod said:

Putin challenged him to a debate. They're both Jews but with different agendas. Biden joined the EU in sanctioning Putin for his treatment of Navalny.

FancyMancy said:
hailourtruegod said:
According to this, old fart is a j00j00.

Be that as it may but he is the lesser of two evils. And funny enough a family member of mine who isn't into politics basically said biden is fucked up. Now everything that Trump has been stating, biden has been stating it. He is losing his mind.

I mean in one press interview he called kamala "President harris".

Anyways biden is lulzworthy and the lulz just keep coming like a memetic enforcement. Well when America gets shit on for another few years MAYBE it'll wake the NPCs to having let Trump won.

But like I said no matter what Trump has done some stupid things but also done some interesting things like the destruction of Israeli Secret Intelligence Services(ISIS/ISIL).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back