Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2024 - 2025.

Who knows maybe.

I see in one of the places I sometimes do online warfare on there is some new age obviously enemy agent who takes info from the JOS like Jews are reptilian and evil Hitler was right the goal is to be immortal though meditation etc then claims it's the angels and holy spirit teaching this instead. Long story short this person keeps bringing up 2024 over and over as the end date for the Jews or the beginning of some new world or something it's weird it's like every few posts this person makes brings up 2024.

I don't really know maybe the enemy is planning something. That's why I bring it up.

The Jews have already been recalled. This year the third world war will happen.

slyscorpion said:
Who knows maybe.

I see in one of the places I sometimes do online warfare on there is some new age obviously enemy agent who takes info from the JOS like Jews are reptilian and evil Hitler was right the goal is to be immortal though meditation etc then claims it's the angels and holy spirit teaching this instead. Long story short this person keeps bringing up 2024 over and over as the end date for the Jews or the beginning of some new world or something it's weird it's like every few posts this person makes brings up 2024.

I don't really know maybe the enemy is planning something. That's why I bring it up.

I know I read from another member on here
they mentioned underground info of a potential alien invasion in 2025 you can bet the enemy is planning something huge at least I would assume they are

StyleCoin said:
during that year will almost all Jews flee to israel?

Not sure, but those years stand out very strongly to me and have for a long time. Just as this year did. I didn’t know what would happen then either. Just knew a natural disaster would hit. Actually thankful it wasn’t what I had in mind, like being trapped in a volcano or nuclear war.

fourthReich66688 said:
slyscorpion said:
Who knows maybe.

I know I read from another member on here
they mentioned underground info of a potential alien invasion in 2025 you can bet the enemy is planning something huge at least I would assume they are

Yeah um this guy kept mentioning how in 2024 benevolent aliens would come down and take over the economy and world dispose of the Jews. You probably know who and what I am talking about. Well anyways I don't want to lead everyone here to my screen name on there right now so that's why I am being vague.

So yeah I don't know about alien invasion but I did gather doing meditation on the future some of the Gods sometime end up visiting in person some people way earlier than what was stated maybe in a few years and the world looks completely destroyed almost many places and some of us had to go hide in a bunker somewhere for awhile. Now this makes sense of that.

Looks like they come in and try to destroy humanity or something. I wish that could be stopped before it happens. That is crazy scary. I think your right.

Well people enjoy the little pleasures of life while you have it get outside enjoy having easy access to food and water. Enjoy your loved ones while you can. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Meteor said:
FancyMancy said:
How long is a piece of string?
According to string theory, on average a string is about a millionth of a billionth of a billionth of a billionth of a centimeter long.
On the other hand, a bowstring is usually anywhere between 114 and 175 cm long.
I could go on, but I don't think I should string you along too long about how long a string can be.
Precisely!

Dragorius said:
The Jews have already been recalled. This year the third world war will happen.
I thought it began already, during the twin tower attacks 19/20 years ago...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back