Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israel on the court wtf?

Νίκος

https://www.pronews.gr/amyna-asfaleia/diethnis-asfaleia/971606_sto-dikastirio-tis-hagis-i-kyvernisi-toy-israil-gia-toys
I hope I posted the link correctly
The page is in Greek but I it can be translated (at least on joogle)

Have you guys read anything about it? There is a team of jews that wants pissrael to go on the court because of the force vaccination with the accusation :Crimes against humanity

If that is true, why are they doing this? Isn't their plan to make everyone to put this garbage in their bodies?
Also I have read that their health minister said the vaccine killed about 40 times more people than than the pandemic

From different source in english:
https://www.allisrael.com/israeli-group-claims-government-is-guilty-of-violating-nuremberg-code-crimes-against-humanity-in-vaccination-campaign

for those who are sensitive BE WARNED, the picture in this article is very unpleasant to look at it.

Honestly i have no idea, but i sure of one thing, it's definitely nothing good for us, jews always play on multiple fronts to deceive us.

It's already been talked here about how they're getting their curses returned back to them and events like what you mentioned is the physical manifestation of it. Let's go HAM in this new schedule :)

Donovandal said:
jews always play on multiple fronts to deceive us.
RISKY BUSINESS: Why is Netanyahu aligning himself with a far-right political party widely denounced as ‘extremist’ and ‘racist’?
Code:
https://www.allisrael.com/risky-business-why-is-netanyahu-aligning-himself-with-a-far-right-political-party-widely-denounced-as-extremist-and-racist
(I didn't read it, though.)

Without even speculating, I already know what's going to happen.

The case is going to be thrown out by the Nuremburg Court on the basis that the "medical experiments" are beneficial in nature and therefore don't constitute a crime against humanity or some other bullshit ruling with similar language. (Translation: Jews can do whatever the fuck they want without repercussions)

You realize they own that court, right?

FancyMancy said:
Donovandal said:
jews always play on multiple fronts to deceive us.
RISKY BUSINESS: Why is Netanyahu aligning himself with a far-right political party widely denounced as ‘extremist’ and ‘racist’?
Code:
https://www.allisrael.com/risky-business-why-is-netanyahu-aligning-himself-with-a-far-right-political-party-widely-denounced-as-extremist-and-racist
(I didn't read it, though.)

I thought I was the only one who was checking that out. You should read it basically these guys are for the most part promoting jewish Nazism. They use the word racist a bit. I tell you the social marxism from these journalists.

Not that they called it basically they stated they want israel to be run with torah and halacha laws. There's other involvements such as one lawyer flashing a symbol before yitzhaks death when was that like back in 1993 or something. Also information that both are radical extremest with ties to jewish/israeli terrorist organizations like kach. Banned in israel and labelled a terrorist group by U.S.A.

Anyways it's an interesting article it seems like bibi is wanting despite being secular probably receiving orders from the top. My best guess is this is preparations for JNWO stuff and preparation to garnish as many jews from around the World to come to the motherland. HP.Cobra already mentioned some of the big baller jews are moving to safe havens.

It's funny how the article paints israel as a nation that doesn't care much about judiasm, christianity, islam. In other words they promote the idea they are secular. And by and by yeah I hate to admit most jews don't give too much shit about their judeo-bolshevism they just use it for the communal aspect. It paints the picture of the whole essenic vs sabatean jews. One is like religion lulz okay it exists but not too much for me. While there is the opposite side of MUH Torah 'n' sheit.

Gotta agree with Donovandal, multiple fronts, both sides against the middle, super-minority insistently kvetch and insisting etc.etc.

Either way it seems like israel is locking down hard and probably being told by the top that shit is gonna hit the fan.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Without even speculating, I already know what's going to happen.

You realize they own that court, right?
Well obviously I don't expect anything from the court but I just found it weird that they try to force vaccination but at the same time they send themselves on the court for this.
But maybe there is a positive aspect in this, many people are ignorant of the fact that forced medical acts are illegal so by hearing such news they might take this into consideration and deny doing the vaccine!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back