Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun in Aries, Magnum Opus and MTC

fuoco blu 666

3 in the morning plus a second is the beginning of the day in traditional Chinese medicine but it is also the starting time of the Magnum Opus, it is a time when the female part of the mind is exalted, it is the time when the meridian of the liver empties and charges the lung meridian, the lungs are the connection between the passages between yin and yang and are governed by the heart chakra, the chakra governed by Astarte to which the feast of Ostara is dedicated, this lets me understand that how the heart chakra has a particular importance in the first step of the Magnum Opus and the further deification of the unconscious into the divine conscious when Ida and pingala are completely united and the Serpent is resurrected together with the day and night that are equivalent.
The sun in 0 degrees Aries is also connected with the liver and the solar chakra and ocular type consciousness and the winds of vital energy that blow more with this organ which has the task of directing the energy of the solar chakra into the body and in the soul, spring is the season of renewal / rebirth and the element of air, the liver is connected to anger and ram in this way, the first cardinal sign and the intense spark of life starting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back