Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is something strange going on? Strange sensation of silence.

Ravenheart666

Since today's midday I have this strange sensation of stuff suddenly gone silent , like seriously silent. My meditation went right and ok, but this sensation still is present even in this moment. I can't but ask myself , is it only me or is there any other member that has the same sensation? Thanks in advance for reading ! Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Strong void moon happened recently. It may factor in.
O its with me the same here everything feels so quiet even feels like that on the forums to me.
Thank you Hp

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Which in particular? Before the date which
Ravenheart666 said:
mentioned, in the OP datestamp, I have had some quiet, which has been much more than before.

Ravenheart666 - do you mean silence within yourself, like void and a still Mind, or do you mean also, or instead, in your Physical, Geographical environment? There has been a Physical/Geographical difference for me which was not my causing but I had a hand in assisting innocently and apparently also ignorantly, unbeknown to me at the time. That thing has caused or assisted a (so far) temporary change, possibly a permanent one in one way or another - I will have to see. Depending on the date which HPHC meant, that would be very, very curious indeed.

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ravenheart666 said:
mentioned, in the OP datestamp, I have had some quiet, which has been much more than before.

Ravenheart666 - do you mean silence within yourself, like void and a still Mind, or do you mean also, or instead, in your Physical, Geographical environment? There has been a Physical/Geographical difference for me which was not my causing but I had a hand in assisting innocently and apparently also ignorantly, unbeknown to me at the time. That thing has caused or assisted a (so far) temporary change, possibly a permanent one in one way or another - I will have to see. Depending on the date which HPHC meant, that would be very, very curious indeed.

Excuse the late response. It was geographical, definitely 5 senses bordering
on the 6th.

Ravenheart666 said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ravenheart666 said:

Excuse the late response. It was geographical, definitely 5 senses bordering
on the 6th.
OK. Sorry for my late reply, also!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back