Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Amazing Spiritual Satanists

tandt

Let me begin by quoting HP Cobra sermon: "The life of millions of worthless cannon fodder, even if lost wrongly, can be replaced. That of Satanists cannot easily be replaced. It takes 15 year to grow one into a Satanist and 1 minute of stupid fuckups to lose one. So don't do stupid fuck ups and don't behave like an inferior."

The Gods have invested so much of their knowledge, help and guidance into us. They look out for us, so that we have more time to advance and deal with the current world situation.

I was thinking, if a Satanist go out to a party and get drunk and sleep all day, then who is going to cover his spiritual duties, who is going to do the Rituals? Stupidity will really not cost you as an individual but our entire side.
Think of it if you go into a prison. This will cost us as a whole, because we are fighting this war as a collective.
We are very important people and much needed at this time.
It's something to always remember and our Hp has stated this a lot.
I also want to say it really makes me happy to see our side growing. Each time I open the forums, I see a new name.
The good part is not only we are increasing in numbers but in power as a whole.
Think of your spiritual powers 5 years back and compare them with the power you have now.
I'm very convinced that we will win this war, but each member should do his or her best.
WE ARE TOGETHER IN THIS.

HAIL OUR BELOVED FATHER SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back