Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Dance in Germany, and how Truth speaks once more- Reupload

Satanic Path

This is a photo coming from 1920s Germany, so before Hitler, but I may think that Germany has always had this "research", as if those people were just naturally following their Souls towards Ancient Truth, and so their Truth, and our Truth.
I read about their seances, things that in my country never took place at such general level, so I think it's related to awareness and the fear created by church, which German people, most of them, have defeated or really never felt. I don't know how oppressive was the church, but I guess church is church everywhere. I think that oppression fails where Nature begins.

(I'll share the original one, if it does not work, the one I saved on my pc and that is hosted below will:)
iu

(hosted photo)

We have the position of their hands, which "speaks", it seems to have Egyptian influences in it.
One Above, one Below: this just relates to everything here XD.
It looks like a crowning, and a Mudra for sure.

I add this: Then, two girls, the one on the top and the one on the furthest left seem to be relatives, at least to me, I see their faces to be quite alike. They say some things run in the family blood, but this is my interpretation. All I know for sure is that they look alike.

Look at the wall behind, how it is decorated, with a Greek (even Roman) texture.
You see it in this amphora, right below the horses:
3b66be97a476ceef9d74b6a19086e8a1.jpg

That must have been a specific place for specific things, at least.

Photos are few, unfortunately, and for seances I only have seen one so far.
I would have liked to find something for their hands, but that's a research I failed at, maybe too specific.

Just another fact telling about a reality totally opposite to "boring" and "xian" that people like to paint.
This photo speaks louder than a thunder.

This is anyway a Greek Dance, the costumes are beyond great and "Pagan".
The same photo is named and talks of a Greek Dance, but in Germany.
One can also say that church was church, especially at that time, but these things were there, where they had to be. If fear did exist, it was not like in my Country, where "knowledge" has never been a "public thing" or something really common in the past decades, when it comes to Spiritism.

One admires this. How Germans were awaken, in their heart and Soul. As the Clergy says, they are truly pioneers.

Anyway, this just wanted to be something from me, kind of a view.
I like these photos, but this I needed to share.
I found this photo and to me it just looks like gold. It hit me so kindly. It makes things obvious, once more.

This is one of the many, countless "once more".

* I used the preview as always, it should work. If the photo is locally saved on my pc, and then hosted, it has to work. The original one should work as well, the preview shows it. So then the hosted one is useless.
I am not good at computers, indeed I fucked up the hosted photo, as I put string and it disappeared leaving just a string. But I don't understand why all the rest did not work at first, while the preview showed the photo in my first topic, and lastly, after recharging the page or something, it came back.
Maybe I did something wrong or misplaced a string. Totally, I fucked up. And with another quick research on Tor, I found it back through other photos, from pinterest.[/size]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back