Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Amish?

Kurat

Website
gab.com
What is your opinion about Amish, are they just radical Christians or are they some Jewish subrace?
When they are Gentiles can they be useful in that point that they make lots of white children?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish
amish-family-horse-buggy.jpg

Amish don’t seem Jewish to me as a whole but they are some form of Christian if I recall right.

They have it figured out by never getting hooked on this technology and modern society in the first place. I’ve seen clips of how they live and what they do daily and it really is just the old style of doing things, they seem really happy and satisfied with life compared to the average person today.

An Amish group of SS would be really interesting and would probably work well. But we need to be online to continue spreading the message.

The Amish were also asked why jewvid isn’t spreading in their community, they said because they don’t have television 😆

I respect the Amish in some ways for choosing to continue to live a life that is at least meaningful (meaning the more traditional way of doing things) However to be honest I think that they are a cult and the fact they add xtianity into this isn't healthy or useful. I don't think most or even any of them are Jews. They are simply xtians who didn't want to adapt to modern society. I give them credit too for that. It would be great if we could have a group like that living a more traditional lifestyle I would join if I didn't know I had to eventually do other things as in help out with the fourth reich (me I don't know what my job with that will be though just I know I have to help out I agreed to it).

2 times in my life, I have visited family members who live in places with a large Amish population. I have been to Amish stores and an Amish restaurant.

The Amish people are partly jewish. And within the Amish communities, there is an enormous amount of pedophilia, rape, and inbreeding. Basically take a group of jews, and for 200 years most of them only breed with their siblings and their children, and that is what the Amish are. At the least, it is breeding within cousins.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
2 times in my life, I have visited family members who live in places with a large Amish population. I have been to Amish stores and an Amish restaurant.

The Amish people are partly jewish. And within the Amish communities, there is an enormous amount of pedophilia, rape, and inbreeding. Basically take a group of jews, and for 200 years most of them only breed with their siblings and their children, and that is what the Amish are. At the least, it is breeding within cousins.

I was about to post my two cents untill I saw this. Most Amish even have yiddish last names. I posted some articles on another thread acwhile back about what you listed above. There is alot of those things. I am certain many Amish have ashkenazi dna.

They have some Jewish blood in them.

And what's so grand about living that kind of lifestyle and with such close-mindedness that nothing concerning advancement is even considered or even appreciated.

I like having a phone to call people. I like having electricity. Ya know.... It's just part of societal advancement with these things.

Like someone above said, there're some crazy shit going on within their own communities. So looking at a sociological/psychological perspective, mental illness is high within the Amish. It's just not out there for people to know.

The only thing I can say positively is that they have their land to grow food and cook their own food. Old recipes passed down through generations. The care for animals. Manual labor and skills are still honored. These are things I hold dear. But that's all I can say about the Amish.

Wait so they are Jews? I mean it wouldn't surprise me gypsy's have little communities in a similar way but the Amish are not known for crimes or any of the things you would think Jews would do. I simply thought they were xtians who got carried away a little and also didn't want to live like the rest of the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back