Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magical Assistance Please

GoldenxChild1

Hello brothers and sisters, I am hoping that an experienced SS has done or knows a working that can empower and heal two people at the same time (Spousal).

My Fiancé is extremely sick, she has no "Will" anymore and no matter how hard I try and get her to see Satan's light she won't walk through the door. She is dedicated and has belief in the Gods, her and Lilith are close from previous lifetimes.

She has been through several traumatic events in her life that have led her to where she is Mentally and Spiritually today. She has been trying to do Yoga every night before bed but she lacks consistency. She has no outlet because she is not currently working or into physical activities. I think it is making her worse by sitting in bed all day on her phone.

I do not have the energetic reserves to heal her alone, so I was hoping I could do a combo working. Since Imbloc I have been doing Ansuz for removing many hindrances at 108 repetitions. I also do Kundalini Yoga and Hatha twice a day as well as going to college. So my time isn't free for another 108 or 216 working.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hail Satan

GoldenxChild1 said:
Hello brothers and sisters, I am hoping that an experienced SS has done or knows a working that can empower and heal two people at the same time (Spousal).

My Fiancé is extremely sick, she has no "Will" anymore and no matter how hard I try and get her to see Satan's light she won't walk through the door. She is dedicated and has belief in the Gods, her and Lilith are close from previous lifetimes.

She has been through several traumatic events in her life that have led her to where she is Mentally and Spiritually today. She has been trying to do Yoga every night before bed but she lacks consistency. She has no outlet because she is not currently working or into physical activities. I think it is making her worse by sitting in bed all day on her phone.

I do not have the energetic reserves to heal her alone, so I was hoping I could do a combo working. Since Imbloc I have been doing Ansuz for removing many hindrances at 108 repetitions. I also do Kundalini Yoga and Hatha twice a day as well as going to college. So my time isn't free for another 108 or 216 working.

Hail Satan

"Fire Magick, using the element of fire:
Fire magick is amplified with invoking and directing the fire element. Fire magick includes:
Confidence, fame, success in gambling, pleasure, securing popularity/charisma, increasing health and vitality, healing, protection, success, magickal power, creativity, enthusiasm, energy, stamina, major changes, adaptability, attraction, sudden changes, stimulation, enthusiasm, creativity, energy, gaining control, changing luck and inciting justice. Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Inciting accidents, fires, injuries. Self confidence, athletics, strength, magickal energy for Black Magick, intensity. Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire, courage, will power, athletics [especially competitive]. Good for self empowerment before workings of black magick. When used in black magick, fire as opposed earth is used to bring on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence and hatred. Fire can also be used to incite wars, anarchy and cruelty. Properly evoking and directing the fire element will raise the temperature in whatever it is directed to."

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Imbolc.html

If she is "really" dedicated, with her heart and mind, she will understand what to do.
I would not suggest to you to stress her too much, because you risk to create the opposite effect.

Also, I'd like to re-affirm what HP said: "Not all are suited for Spiritual Satanism".

My girlfriend, for now, is not ready to come into SS. She does some basic meditations, hates xianity, the jews and understand why I do the RTRs, and support me into all of this, but simply there is not this spark inside her like mine which make me see Spiritual Satanism as the central point of this life, and the key to higher levels.

If your fiancé is not ready, use your energy to destroy the veil, spam the Final RTR.

HH

Don't rush her into advancing. People advance at their own pace. Use sowilo to give her some drive and energy to get up and about, 40 reps daily is enough. Do it until you are satisfied with the results. She has a lot of trauma that may take months or years to heal. She should start slow, breathing exercises and void meditation. Slowly build up into yoga and opening the chakras, daily, empowering and cleaning the soul.

Take it very slow with her until it becomes habit. Be strong for both of you and don't expect her to become an expert in a day. One is either born a Satanic soul like those of us who find it second nature from the start, or you slowly grow into Satanism. With time you can have her do workings to heal from individual trauma issues until she is free from it all. This may take some time but you will definitely get there.

You can also help her get an online job in the meantime. These are many and especially with the lockdowns. Writing for example is a common one.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Hail Satan

Sorry to tell you that brother.. but I don’t think it is a good idea to do what you want to do.

1) if someone who has ill will connects to your girlfriend, they could seriously harm her.. in worst case..

2) If someone who is not experienced tries to help her, and connects to the sickness. Then this person could become seriously ill as well. Who knows when tho.

3) If someone isn’t healthy and connects to her.. well you can guess what could happen.

4) not to say if someone has his mind not under control. Me for example, I am not fully in control over my mind and emotions.

I do believe that we can support each other. However, I don’t think that you should help people who you know online, with spiritual things. Healing is for loved ones, for a reason. It is also risky.

Sharing methods, tipps and tricks, encouraging one another is fine, and I think this is wonderful..

However, with spiritual things too many things can go wrong when one has issues, ill will, and no pure and honest intentions. Also having your mind not under control, is also bad for this.

I couldn’t help you at all, as I couldn’t do everything 100% safely, for both parties. Sorry.

But then again I also believe that nobody should help you with this...

I do believe that each Spiritual Satanist, can handle things on their own, given they are serious about it. Also it is important to build an individual relationship with the gods.. as they are the only ones who can (and also should) help you with spiritual affairs.
We are of Satan, we are Spiritual Satanists after all, aren’t we?

I do believe that we can support each other on the physical plane tho, as our gods are not here physically yet. Also having a strong bond between each other is also important, for me at least. The problem is, knowing people online, is generally very dangerous, that’s why we have the forums here. A Safe environment for all to share information and knowledge.

You should consult the Gods alone, for spiritual support and assistance. This is what I believe.
Trust me, I would really want to help, if I could. But then again, I shouldn’t.

Also, you shouldn’t do all the work, if your girlfriend is a spiritual Satanist herself. Healing yourself is way easier, than helping another person (at least this is what I think). You should support her.
Also Sex magick should be very powerful.. so you both can work on that together. Don’t give up, support her with all your might! But make it clear to her that she has to fight as well!

You love her, don’t you?
So give her strength and support with all your power! Strengthen her Soul, Her Body, Her Mind, Her Emotions and also Her Will and Desire to life! This is what a man’s duty is, isn’t it?

Sorry for those harsch words, but it is what I really believe. My honest view of things.

I wish you both good luck!

Stay strong and overcome times of trial!

HAIL SATAN!

I appreciate your honesty, I wasn't asking for anyone to connect with my spouse other than me.

I only wanted to Know if someone more creative than myself knew of a working that could help her without having me drained.

Hail Satan

Blackdragon666 said:
Don't rush her into advancing. People advance at their own pace. Use sowilo to give her some drive and energy to get up and about, 40 reps daily is enough. Do it until you are satisfied with the results. She has a lot of trauma that may take months or years to heal. She should start slow, breathing exercises and void meditation. Slowly build up into yoga and opening the chakras, daily, empowering and cleaning the soul.

Take it very slow with her until it becomes habit. Be strong for both of you and don't expect her to become an expert in a day. One is either born a Satanic soul like those of us who find it second nature from the start, or you slowly grow into Satanism. With time you can have her do workings to heal from individual trauma issues until she is free from it all. This may take some time but you will definitely get there.

You can also help her get an online job in the meantime. These are many and especially with the lockdowns. Writing for example is a common one.

Thank-you Black Dragon, this was the reply I was looking for.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Thank-you Black Dragon, this was the reply I was looking for.

Also walks out in nature can help improve how one feels. having a pet can help as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back