Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What to do with the ashes from rituals that involve burning paper?

LightWithin

I know with destruction rituals you flush them down the toilet or degrade them in some way. When I do a ritual to Father Satan asking him for his assistance or any ritual that involves the burning of paper what do I do with the ashes? I have been burying them in my back yard as I thought that giving back to the earth would be a good thing but I'm not sure if that's the correct way to do it? I once stored them in a jar with all ritual ashes which I don't do anymore but there is something I asked for Father Satan's assistance on that I greatly desire and I am unable to attain myself. I have the ashes of the paper I burned within the jar where I stored all of my ashes so I was wondering what I should do with them. Is burying them a respectful thing to do as I don't want to disrespect him or any of hid gods. If there is another thing I can do with the ashes besides bury them please let me know. Thank you for your replies ahead of time. Hail Satan Forever!!

In my opinion, you don't even need to bury them. Just spread them over your backyard.
It's not disrespectful at all.

LightWithin said:
I know with destruction rituals you flush them down the toilet or degrade them in some way. When I do a ritual to Father Satan asking him for his assistance or any ritual that involves the burning of paper what do I do with the ashes? I have been burying them in my back yard as I thought that giving back to the earth would be a good thing but I'm not sure if that's the correct way to do it? I once stored them in a jar with all ritual ashes which I don't do anymore but there is something I asked for Father Satan's assistance on that I greatly desire and I am unable to attain myself. I have the ashes of the paper I burned within the jar where I stored all of my ashes so I was wondering what I should do with them. Is burying them a respectful thing to do as I don't want to disrespect him or any of hid gods. If there is another thing I can do with the ashes besides bury them please let me know. Thank you for your replies ahead of time. Hail Satan Forever!!

well if you want to know my opinion, i also just gave the ashed back to the earth because the ash is of the earth and the way i see it, it is a good thing to give it back to the earth itself so it is up to her to do with the ashes as she pleases... i dont see what else would you want to do with the ashes thou...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back