Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A simple technique for remote viewing and future seeing

NakedPluto [JG]

This is my routine for having such. I have tested and experienced these, there is nothing new and everything is based off basic advancement.
It only goes as a practice simple technique.

1. Clean 3rd eye.
2. Build pressure by inhaling energy into each superior main chakras.
3. Enter deep trance.
(Optional 3.1 Draw energy from the Crown to the 3rd eye, thus activating the 3rd eye) - you will feel elemental air pouring down on your face as well as ice water and pulsating chakra, involuntary energy breathing of the chakra - Normal cleaned chakras breathe energy themselves and this can be felt.
4. In deep trance you should start to see colors swirling, rotating etc.
Notice the colors. Most of the time I see Indigo, Pink, Green, Blue.
Concentrate on the Colors.
5. SStart making the colors bigger and brighter by will. If failing, meditate more.
6. Normally the colors, if done correctly, should start moving and circling faster and faster.
When that is the case, enter the colors with your whole being, by will and intent.
You can as well have the center of the brain as a “landmark” of yourself.
7. Once entered, the colors create imagery and natural light visions. You’ll start seeing visions made of the fabric of the color you entered in.
If your 3rd eye is not cleaned enough you will have darker (as in shade) visions and elusive ones. Normal remote viewing is superior to physical sight.

Pink is loved ones, to my experience, you can remote view them by this color.
Gold is bliss, pure visions of bliss in which the pineal gland is stimulated.
Blue is a spiritual prophesy (not so much sure about this to be honest)
If you see grey, stop the meditation and clean your chakras and aura.
Do not remote view grey color. It will only show you incoming deaths and misery.

After enough feeling of the meditation and success, you should start willing the persons and future seeing.
First times you experience subconscious connections.

This is good but you can also see past lives and other stuff with this.

I know about this here is my experience I will share.

I used a similar technique to try to see the future looking into my third eye trying to will it there seeing the ways in which me and my partner would be etc the interesting thing is that was months ago it lines up with how things are going but there is details that don't make sense. I can see there are some riots where I live some problems maybe a war a lot of buildings abandon and burned down etc. What I don't know is if I just connected to the mass mind of if it's real. Then it gets really strange. I maybe doubt what I saw with that technique.

I tried it again recently saw the same kind of stuff at first but saw our apartments abandon and cleaned out and this weird empty feeling like it was not there anymore after a certain point and a sad feeling. That freaked me out as it was like are one or both of us going to die.

I am not sure I know how to do this accurately.

slyscorpion said:

I used a similar technique to try to see the future looking into my third eye trying to will it there seeing the ways in which me and my partner would be etc the interesting thing is that was months ago it lines up with how things are going but there is details that don't make sense. I can see there are some riots where I live some problems maybe a war a lot of buildings abandon and burned down etc. What I don't know is if I just connected to the mass mind of if it's real. Then it gets really strange. I maybe doubt what I saw with that technique.

I tried it again recently saw the same kind of stuff at first but saw our apartments abandon and cleaned out and this weird empty feeling like it was not there anymore after a certain point and a sad feeling. That freaked me out as it was like are one or both of us going to die.

Destroyed cities, abandoned and ruined things, fragmented unknown places are the first peel of projected collective jewish energy, If I could say it like that. It also really shows the possible future of the present energy manifestation under the jewish tyranny. When seeing things like these, ignore them totally as it is only dross, created to imprint people's subconscious to create said future.

You'll see that doing constantly meditation for remote viewing, you'll start noticing the difference between real visions and astral impressions that are mostly on the lesser scale of manifestation as a possibility, thus being very easy to manipulate and change the outcome. It also comes to our own mind and subjective transposition and also the level of advancement.

A couple of weeks ago I had a very disturbing vision, gore, and destruction of unimaginable lengths with no limit of visual representation of terror. I felt a certain realness of manifestation, and some days after there was carnage because of a car accident with multiple people dead. Seeing the news I recognized all the faces and already knew the victims. I had no relation to them, yet this tragedy had a very big impact energy-wise that I picked up, also it is clear that way it influenced a lot of people and outcomes after the fact.

As well as global events with big tragedies, you can pick up these and know days before. To be honest, the peak of energy before manifestation is about hours before. Then it is 100% manifestation of material, no change can be done.

NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

Destroyed cities, abandoned and ruined things, fragmented unknown places are the first peel of projected collective jewish energy, If I could say it like that. It also really shows the possible future of the present energy manifestation under the jewish tyranny. When seeing things like these, ignore them totally as it is only dross, created to imprint people's subconscious to create said future.

You'll see that doing constantly meditation for remote viewing, you'll start noticing the difference between real visions and astral impressions that are mostly on the lesser scale of manifestation as a possibility, thus being very easy to manipulate and change the outcome. It also comes to our own mind and subjective transposition and also the level of advancement.

A couple of weeks ago I had a very disturbing vision, gore, and destruction of unimaginable lengths with no limit of visual representation of terror. I felt a certain realness of manifestation, and some days after there was carnage because of a car accident with multiple people dead. Seeing the news I recognized all the faces and already knew the victims. I had no relation to them, yet this tragedy had a very big impact energy-wise that I picked up, also it is clear that way it influenced a lot of people and outcomes after the fact.

As well as global events with big tragedies, you can pick up these and know days before. To be honest, the peak of energy before manifestation is about hours before. Then it is 100% manifestation of material, no change can be done.

Ok then I will keep practicing on this. The thing we don't know is how far this energy will manifest though before we take out the Jews. I am guessing at the very end when they lose control of the situation we may not be in power either so it may be chaos a little so some of this may happen some places.

But I also think that things that were going to happen and maybe even went into the energy imprints can maybe be stopped too somehow. But it's unlikely they will be in cases like what you said of a car accident unless one of the people involved and sense this imprint and adjust to stop it.

But anyways I am guessing the second one was an entity attack when I was doing this trying to make me think I would be dead or something.

I know if I felt an energy imprint that was bad on someone I really cared about I would try to make them adjust somehow to avoid it but it hasn't happened yet. So not sure how I would go about that.

The coolest thing I just about Astral impressions. Focus on Israel or their flag. Poor destitute destroyed weak a little like the energy of a slum people getting destroyed by violence. That is the coolest thing ever. I also noticed in the news you can tell who is a Jew. The person that has the most ugly pure black energy on them. Well at the very least we turned some of their energy and manifestations on them as well.

slyscorpion said:
The coolest thing I just about Astral impressions. Focus on Israel or their flag. Poor destitute destroyed weak a little like the energy of a slum people getting destroyed by violence. That is the coolest thing ever. I also noticed in the news you can tell who is a Jew. The person that has the most ugly pure black energy on them. Well at the very least we turned some of their energy and manifestations on them as well.

I wouldn't focus on jews, you would connect to their energy, even for espionage. I can tell who is a jew only by their eyes, jews have a hollow sight, an empty soul and some jews have psychopathic eyes/look. I don't count so much on physical features, eyes tell everything every time, a direct link to their soul.

When I enter a trance, unless I'm doing a working my mind starts to fill with random images, they are often very vivid, but I can't seem to find a correlation between them.

Also when I try to focus and explore the images or "visions" that are presented to me they become blurry or fade away completely.

I think once I managed to remote view a location that was close by to where I live using the above mentioned experience, but when I went there later it looked completely different :lol:

Anyone have any ideas?
Also is there a major difference between remote viewing and astral projection aside from the subtle body leaving the physical body? Like are they the same in accuracy?

Thank you so much brother. I've always read about the US using certain people to see where their enemies hid things.
Can you imagine if people could see where earthquakes victims are trapped thanks to this?
If you know where to dig, that's one life saved.

Powerofjustice said:
When I enter a trance, unless I'm doing a working my mind starts to fill with random images, they are often very vivid, but I can't seem to find a correlation between them.

Also when I try to focus and explore the images or "visions" that are presented to me they become blurry or fade away completely.

I think once I managed to remote view a location that was close by to where I live using the above mentioned experience, but when I went there later it looked completely different :lol:

Anyone have any ideas?
Also is there a major difference between remote viewing and astral projection aside from the subtle body leaving the physical body? Like are they the same in accuracy?

Keep practicing, you are on the right way! What you could do, is center yourself more on those vivid images until they become "more real" and more immersive without losing yourself to sleep. Melting in to the visions would make you be able to see and experiment.

Remote viewing is basically using your mind's eye or projecting your consciousness. That's why, you would do the optional drawing energy from the Crown to the 3rd eye, to connect your centers and be able to see.

Astral Projection on the other hand is completely different. You would need a strong bioelectric body, and to be good at meditation. In deep trance, after you are completely zoned out of the body, try to activate your vril or feel your bioelectric body simultaneously trying to enter a deeper trance. In doing so I always fall out of my body. First times it is pretty shocking to see and feel your body outside of your body, but with multiple sessions, you could get accustomed and start exploring.

I never stayed out of my body for more than a couple of seconds, the feelings are too overwhelming. It is really hard and a respectable siddhi.

NakedPluto said:

This is my routine for having such. I have tested and experienced these, there is nothing new and everything is based off basic advancement.

1. Clean 3rd eye.
3. Enter deep trance.
(Optional 3.1 Draw energy from the Crown to the 3rd eye, thus activating the 3rd eye) - you will feel elemental air pouring down on your face as well as ice water and pulsating chakra, involuntary energy breathing of the chakra - Normal cleaned chakras breathe energy themselves and this can be felt.
5. SStart making the colors bigger and brighter by will. If failing, meditate more.
6. Normally the colors, if done correctly, should start moving and circling faster and faster.
When that is the case, enter the colors with your whole being, by will and intent.
7. Once entered, the colors create imagery and natural light visions. You’ll start seeing visions made of the fabric of the color you entered in.
If your 3rd eye is not cleaned enough you will have darker (as in shade) visions and elusive ones. Normal remote viewing is superior to physical sight.

Do not remote view grey color. It will only show you incoming deaths and misery.

After enough feeling of the meditation and success, you should start willing the persons and future seeing.

Speaking of colors, what are the other magickal properties of pink? It seems it was not yet included in the JOS page. Just today a part of my dream was seeing a pink serpent. It was so beautiful and alluring.

Thousahll said:
NakedPluto said:

1. Clean 3rd eye.
3. Enter deep trance.

Speaking of colors, what are the other magickal properties of pink? It seems it was not yet included in the JOS page. Just today a part of my dream was seeing a pink serpent. It was so beautiful and alluring.

Pink has no wavelength of itself as it is not a transmissive color but a mixture of other wavelengths, it is an extra mixture of the purple or violet lengths with that of red. It is difficult to handle and interpret as it has extra material meanings and is attached to the ether ladder of matter spectrum.

From my experience, the act of extracorporal activities is surrounded by pink, which is the fire and ether in combination.
Thoughts are a form that is closer to the ether but also tending due to intensity to pink, that is bioelectricity (fire) and ether making the whirlpools we call thoughts, that can be seen in a basic trance as pink, violet, blueish, and all the variations from the crown chakra.

This is my opinion, all are welcomed to input aswell.

NakedPluto said:
Thousahll said:
NakedPluto said:

1. Clean 3rd eye.
3. Enter deep trance.

Pink has no wavelength of itself as it is not a transmissive color but a mixture of other wavelengths, it is an extra mixture of the purple or violet lengths with that of red. It is difficult to handle and interpret as it has extra material meanings and is attached to the ether ladder of matter spectrum.

From my experience, the act of extracorporal activities is surrounded by pink, which is the fire and ether in combination.
Thoughts are a form that is closer to the ether but also tending due to intensity to pink, that is bioelectricity (fire) and ether making the whirlpools we call thoughts, that can be seen in a basic trance as pink, violet, blueish, and all the variations from the crown chakra.

This is my opinion, all are welcomed to input aswell.

That's an interesting take on pink. It certainly is better than whomever said it's linked to immaturity and shallowness (those would be negative properties of yellow lol)

I mostly see indigo, purple, fuchsia and gold when I focus on my third eye, sixth chakra or pineal gland. I also noticed that telling yourself "Now I'm going to focus on X chakra" brings you to focus and have pressure on that chakra, which can help for people who have issues finding the location of a particular chakra. I use the Sanskrit name of course. WIth the three centre I mentioned, I found that the third eye answers to ajna, the sixth chakra to soma and the pineal gland to indu. I don't know if that's just for me or for anyone. I tried using ajna for the sixth but the pressure is always brought to the third eye.

Stormblood said:
That's an interesting take on pink. It certainly is better than whomever said it's linked to immaturity and shallowness (those would be negative properties of yellow lol)

I mostly see indigo, purple, fuchsia and gold when I focus on my third eye, sixth chakra or pineal gland. I also noticed that telling yourself "Now I'm going to focus on X chakra" brings you to focus and have pressure on that chakra, which can help for people who have issues finding the location of a particular chakra. I use the Sanskrit name of course. WIth the three centre I mentioned, I found that the third eye answers to ajna, the sixth chakra to soma and the pineal gland to indu. I don't know if that's just for me or for anyone. I tried using ajna for the sixth but the pressure is always brought to the third eye.

Who said that pink is childish? They rationalized that kids and girls love pink and derived this as an ocult understanding. Some things are only discovered by experience, study can get you that far.

I remember asking magstein about a word I kept hearing "Kizo". An entity kept saying that to me. I researched a lot only to discovery pieces related to maybe the Serpent, the base chakras. I kept researching as it wasn't sitting well for me, then to discover it is an enochian word. It didn't set well with me again. After only a lot of months after doing specifically magic to find the true meaning I found out what it means. The entity was mocking my name on the forum. Kizo means Naked. And another word that I cannot even know how to write regarding to Pluto planet.

So words , I realized then, have importance. Especially names, are defining. So calling the true ancient name of something will "summon" it , empower it. Even chakras.

NakedPluto said:
Stormblood said:

Who said that pink is childish? They rationalized that kids and girls love pink and derived this as an ocult understanding. Some things are only discovered by experience, study can get you that far.

I remember asking magstein about a word I kept hearing "Kizo". An entity kept saying that to me. I researched a lot only to discovery pieces related to maybe the Serpent, the base chakras. I kept researching as it wasn't sitting well for me, then to discover it is an enochian word. It didn't set well with me again. After only a lot of months after doing specifically magic to find the true meaning I found out what it means. The entity was mocking my name on the forum. Kizo means Naked. And another word that I cannot even know how to write regarding to Pluto planet.

So words , I realized then, have importance. Especially names, are defining. So calling the true ancient name of something will "summon" it , empower it. Even chakras.

Oh, and I found it in an extremely old book about a master yogi. His life is a lot seemingly like mine. He was called by his people and mocked as "naked valley" , I used to have nakedhill here, but then his name got connotations of "naked" and "lethality" . I still haven't read that book as I leave it when I'm advanced. Truly distrubing to have coincidences like these, especially that can lead into delusion. But that's the story.

NakedPluto said:
NakedPluto said:
Stormblood said:

Oh, and I found it in an extremely old book about a master yogi. His life is a lot seemingly like mine. He was called by his people and mocked as "naked valley" , I used to have nakedhill here, but then his name got connotations of "naked" and "lethality" . I still haven't read that book as I leave it when I'm advanced. Truly distrubing to have coincidences like these, especially that can lead into delusion. But that's the story.
What's the name of the book ?

Wanna try my technique? I did RV years ago in the following way:

1. Clean Aura & Chakras.
2. Vibrate SATANAMA for some minutes.
Satanama will Calm your Mind.

3. Start RV by letting the images come to me on their own. Trying to Feel,smell, sense everything to KNOW what's the picture behind this number(I used online site for this purposes).

Notes : if you see images clearly then it is your imagination.
If you see textures, lines, etc, (like as if it flashed suddenly) then it is not your imagination.

Warning : Your frontal lobe will ache badly. It did happen with me. Idk if it will happen with you or not.

Most important things is : HAVE AN EMPTY MIND & DON'T GUESS. try not to.

Frontal lobe will be pressurised not ache* sorry. It had put pressure on my frontal love when I tried to RV in my own way mentioned above.

Jack said:

I don't know how to write it in English language and I'm not comfortable sharing it. It is just history mostly.
It focuses on Minamoto no Yoshinaka, known as Lord Kiso and in that book it reveals how he got his name from a Yogi from the Kiso Mountains. Also a history of a temple named Kiso. And that the Yogi guided him etcetc. You can search but you'll find only untranslated books, which are very hard to read.

That's why I postponed as well, and because it isn't helping anything for me. And another book of this branch said that Kiso Kizo means Naked.

What I found interesting was that Yogis were there and were the backbone for guiding wars, even though these groups of people were mocked by simple people, the important people always sought help and inspiration from them.

Coming from a enemy entity, having found what the word means, its all that matters, the rest can be time wasted mostly and I don't have time to waste, neither others with this.

NakedPluto said:
Jack said:

I don't know how to write it in English language and I'm not comfortable sharing it. It is just history mostly.
It focuses on Minamoto no Yoshinaka, known as Lord Kiso and in that book it reveals how he got his name from a Yogi from the Kiso Mountains. Also a history of a temple named Kiso. And that the Yogi guided him etcetc. You can search but you'll find only untranslated books, which are very hard to read.

That's why I postponed as well, and because it isn't helping anything for me. And another book of this branch said that Kiso Kizo means Naked.

What I found interesting was that Yogis were there and were the backbone for guiding wars, even though these groups of people were mocked by simple people, the important people always sought help and inspiration from them.

Coming from a enemy entity, having found what the word means, its all that matters, the rest can be time wasted mostly and I don't have time to waste, neither others with this.
Speaking of Orientals,
https://1lib.in/book/2648270/050cfb

Aryans from India spread that knowledge to them.

This is a good site to practice remote viewing https://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewing-practice-targets/

NakedPluto said:
Stormblood said:

I don't remember. Probably one of the those who were convinced the sacral chakra is of the earth element.

Interesteing story.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back