Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alcohol addiction

Lonewolf

Good morning brothers and sisters ,I wish to ask for help in these forum .I am battling with alcohol addiction for sometime now it has caused me many problems over the years ,I've been trying to quit with no luck.I wish to ask if there is a spell that can assist me in fighting these addiction I really want to quit I believe it time now .I searched the website but I haven't found anything that can help me I believe the spell working s can really help me please if there is anyone who can assist id be very glad.hail Satan and the demons of hell

If your physically addicted to it your only choice may be seeking medical care of some kind or a rehab type place to detox from it. They have various things that can prevent major problem and can monitor you as that is quite a serious thing to detox from alcohol. Trying to do this on your own by going cold turkey is quite dangerous and even ends in death sometimes.

You could if you don't want to seek help in this way for the reason that obvious many or most rehab type places are xtian and some other stuff do some working like Munka Ansuz Wunjo (it doesn't appear that it's bad to say this all in one breath even the munka part I did this type of thing before) you can do that 88 or 111 times. Affirm something about being free of alcohol addiction. Then cut down at a rate you feel is safe to do till your not physically addicted. But again this is alcohol I know from having problems with this years ago that is a damn hard thing to do. Your going to think about drinking more a lot most likely at least at first. Most people never are able to do it this way.

I also wanted to say since I physically withdrew from alcohol myself a few times and experienced this that I know it's a really scary cold feeling or whatever. Just thought I should add this. I have an important part of my chart on one of the degrees dealing with Alcoholism I didn't know this at the time cause I never studied astrology back then but when Neptune crossed over this I kind of had a break down and spent years in and out of alcohol addiction. Then I got addicted to pills and switched back to alcohol.

So yeah it sucks to realize an energy outside of myself lead me down this path for awhile. It was almost all enemy attack though. I did know about SS at the time but lost touch with it cause of that. They convinced me my Kundalini was active and I would go insane or die if I didn't calm this down the fact was the feeling was the entities themselves so I used alcohol and drugs to do this. So basically the enemy used the energy of neptune to fuck me over.

Well you will be ok but if they have to give you the pills to take you off alcohol withdrawal never seek those out again after you won't get addicted for that short time but you will if you keep using it that's my advice. It sure is better for you than continuing alcohol for years though.

A meditation that works pretty well is to visualize yourself as having never drank alcohol in the first place.

Living your days alcohol free.

Go back and imagine yourself as having never drank basically.

And...

Drink lots of water.

Especially if you are having cravings.

Something that helps me is to imagine the good times I had not drinking when I was younger and reveling in that.

Wish I could help more but that's all I got. ;)

SouthafricanSS said:

Munka is a good mantra of the moon that can be used for freeing/detaching the soul of addictions. Looking at the SS calender, there are a few good dates coming up in the next few days. For example, the moon in capricorn around this Sunday the 7th.

Munka is pronounced like: MMMUUUUUUUUUUU-NNNNNN-YAHHH-KAHHH where the letter N is pronounced like the spanish N with the ~ over it, like ENYAH instead of EN.

I think the best number of affirmations is 9 because that relates to freeing the soul. For reps of Munka, do as much as you can. Doing 54 might take about 15-20 minutes for the whole working, for example.

Will the energy to completely and permanently free you from any and all influences from alcohol, such that you are clean and your soul is now detached from alcohol in all ways, in a positive manner of course.

Keep in mind that this can take more than just 54 reps or 40 days for the working, depending on how deep the problem is. Pick enough reps that you can handle daily, but consider doing as many days as you can. 40 is the bare minimum, but consider at least 80. Don't be discouraged if you have to do more after that; progress is still being made.

Blitzkreig said:
SouthafricanSS said:

Munka is a good mantra of the moon that can be used for freeing/detaching the soul of addictions. Looking at the SS calender, there are a few good dates coming up in the next few days. For example, the moon in capricorn around this Sunday the 7th.

Munka is pronounced like: MMMUUUUUUUUUUU-NNNNNN-YAHHH-KAHHH where the letter N is pronounced like the spanish N with the ~ over it, like ENYAH instead of EN.

I think the best number of affirmations is 9 because that relates to freeing the soul. For reps of Munka, do as much as you can. Doing 54 might take about 15-20 minutes for the whole working, for example.

Will the energy to completely and permanently free you from any and all influences from alcohol, such that you are clean and your soul is now detached from alcohol in all ways, in a positive manner of course.

Keep in mind that this can take more than just 54 reps or 40 days for the working, depending on how deep the problem is. Pick enough reps that you can handle daily, but consider doing as many days as you can. 40 is the bare minimum, but consider at least 80. Don't be discouraged if you have to do more after that; progress is still being made.
Thank you very much this will help me a lot ,I'll go 54 reps for now starting on the 7th .For now I'll try and think of the best affirmation . Thank you so much

slyscorpion said:
If your physically addicted to it your only choice may be seeking medical care of some kind or a rehab type place to detox from it. They have various things that can prevent major problem and can monitor you as that is quite a serious thing to detox from alcohol. Trying to do this on your own by going cold turkey is quite dangerous and even ends in death sometimes.
Thank you ,about going to rehab I think it's not an option for me as I live in a rural ar
You could if you don't want to seek help in this way for the reason that obvious many or most rehab type places are xtian and some other stuff do some working like Munka Ansuz Wunjo (it doesn't appear that it's bad to say this all in one breath even the munka part I did this type of thing before) you can do that 88 or 111 times. Affirm something about being free of alcohol addiction. Then cut down at a rate you feel is safe to do till your not physically addicted. But again this is alcohol I know from having problems with this years ago that is a damn hard thing to do. Your going to think about drinking more a lot most likely at least at first. Most people never are able to do it this way.
thank you I'll go with the munka spell .Thank you very much for encouragement .I'll do my best to solve this problem I know it's not gonna be easy .

of the true light said:
A meditation that works pretty well is to visualize yourself as having never drank alcohol in the first place.

Living your days alcohol free.

Go back and imagine yourself as having never drank basically.

And...

Drink lots of water.

Especially if you are having cravings.

Something that helps me is to imagine the good times I had not drinking when I was younger and reveling in that.

Wish I could help more but that's all I got. ;)
Thank you it's looks easy to do I'm gonna try it with munka spell.Thanks for your time

Go to rehab, it will be your best choice. Your withrawal needs to be under medical care. Choose a good date from the SS calendar and go with it.

A month ago I met an egyptian guy. In his 30s, with a respectable financial position, had alcohol problems. He found out he has a kid on the way and checked in rehab. And it worked for him.

Also, making a working to make alcohol taste like the crap it was the first time you drank it, may help. Many like alcohol and are conditioned into fake memories of it tasting good the first time they tried. However, that is false since alcohol is an acquired taste, not a natural inclination. Abuse and alcohol enforced norms make it so many people are conditioned into embracing that disgusting poison. Reverting your taste buds to the origin, together with cancelling the brainwashing (through the working you are already doing) should help from both sides.

On the mental level, you can remind yourself every time you purchase alcohol something like "Why am I wasting money on something that damages me on all levels?" and "Wouldn't this money better be spent on something else, invested or even saved?"

On the physical, you can use punishment and negative reinforcement. For every glass of alcohol, you deprive yourself of something, which you can only gain back when you take away alcohol. Negative reinforcement is taking away a punishment. You can also use reward as positive reinforcement. Each time you don't buy alcohol when you go for groceries or are at the bar with your fake friends who expect you to drink alcohol, you can reward yourself with something that you appreciate and is 100% healthy for you.

* Fake friends because true friends do not expect you nor pressure you to poison yourself.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=233288 time=1614665688 user_id=21286]
SouthafricanSS said:

I got rid of alcoholism three years ago. I occasionally post on an alcohol related forum and there the technique you describe could help those who ask for help. I would not mention Satanism because they would not be open to that. However, if someone is not SS, is the technique you describe safe for them?

And if I may ask four more questions:

1. For example, if I understand correctly, you have to vibrate "Munka" 54 times in a row every day for 40 days. But what do the 9 affirmations mean? And where does it fit in the daily programme?

2. What determines the optimal time to start the 40/80-day programme? Other than avoiding an empty moon, what else should we look out for?

3. Does the programme have to be done at the same time every day? (I suppose if there is an empty moon that day, then vibration is not recommended during the empty moon period.)

4. The alcohol forum is in Hungarian, I'm not sure how to pronounce the mantra "Munka". Is it possible that there is an audio recording of it?

SouthafricanSS said:
Good morning brothers and sisters ,I wish to ask for help in these forum .I am battling with alcohol addiction for sometime now it has caused me many problems over the years ,I've been trying to quit with no luck.I wish to ask if there is a spell that can assist me in fighting these addiction I really want to quit I believe it time now .I searched the website but I haven't found anything that can help me I believe the spell working s can really help me please if there is anyone who can assist id be very glad.hail Satan and the demons of hell

Read the following

Alcohol creates a state of oxygen deficiency in the bodily tissues because it is a toxic agent that impairs cellular respiration. The impaired cellular respiration causes a condition called histotoxic hypoxia, which means the cells and tissues are unable to utilize or metabolize the oxygen from the bloodstream. Therefore, the cells and tissues become starved for oxygen.

Dr. P.M. Van Wulfften Palthe reported that inhalation of oxygen overcomes the effects of alcohol intoxication. Curiously enough, it was also observed that when alcoholics start taking hydrogen peroxide orally, which oxygenates the body, they lose the craving for alcohol. With constant use of H2O2, the desire for alcohol does not return.

This has led some to conclude that oxygen deficiency is linked in some way to alcoholism, not just as its effect, but also the reason why the disease is often chronic and progressive. Hydrogen peroxide reverses the tissue poisoning which causes the impairment of cellular respiration in an alcoholic and restores the respiratory activity of the cells, thereby enabling them to utilize the blood oxygen again. A flood of oxygen, therefore (via hydrogen peroxide administration) arrests the disease, preventing it from progressing further.

The above is from "The One Minute Cure" which is available for free download at the bottom of the Satanic Healing page.

If you are in a country which limits or even outright bans the possession of 35% hydrogen peroxide then you can substitute with 12% where 3 drops of 12% = 1 drop of 35%.

If you have any questions feel free to quote me and I'll respond as soon as I have the time :)

Dark Lawyer said:
I am not sure of the safety aspect of this for those without. There certainly can be unpleasant emotions or maybe even events that manifest due to working such as this. Someone not into occult practices would be having hard time coping with the change, potentially the backlash could be such that one goes one step forward, and two steps back in the end. Hard to say with certainty, but overall I would say the prospect is somewhat dangerous because of lack of knowledge, guidance and protection from the Gods, at least to the extent we are receiving these.

The amount of repetitions is free to choose, but 54, or any multiple of 9 works well with something like this when we are talking about ending things. For affirmations 9 or 18 would be good options. This works best when you are feeling most energized, preferably after rising energy and/or physical yoga. Also, in hard to severe cases workings would have to be done more than 40 days. This can be done in one go, or with multiple 40/80 day workings.

You should look for the phase of the Moon and the sign of the Moon. Waning Aquarius Moon would be the best timing, during the hour of Sun. More info can be found from JoS witchcraft section.

The working can be done at any given time, but there are better and worse timings in a way. The most important thing is to do it every (astrological*) day, not missing a day, and the fine tuning with timing (planetary hours) comes second.

Here is one recording of Munka, the pronouncing is okay, but it is a bit uneven in rhythm. https://mega.nz/file/vwBXiapJ#YmSRvlhYjcun8NbCpbMDUav-BWqjQp-NIT-kw2BGX5g

* Day begins when the Sun rises, night begins when the Sun sets. One cycle of this is one day.

Can yoga help with this kind of problem?
Usually substance abuse is a symptom of low energy.

As I'm not sure, I can't recommend it, maybe some other member will confirm it.

Henu the Great said:
I am not sure of the safety aspect of this for those without. There certainly can be unpleasant emotions or maybe even events that manifest due to working such as this. Someone not into occult practices would be having hard time coping with the change, potentially the backlash could be such that one goes one step forward, and two steps back in the end. Hard to say with certainty, but overall I would say the prospect is somewhat dangerous because of lack of knowledge, guidance and protection from the Gods, at least to the extent we are receiving these.

The amount of repetitions is free to choose, but 54, or any multiple of 9 works well with something like this when we are talking about ending things. For affirmations 9 or 18 would be good options. This works best when you are feeling most energized, preferably after rising energy and/or physical yoga. Also, in hard to severe cases workings would have to be done more than 40 days. This can be done in one go, or with multiple 40/80 day workings.

You should look for the phase of the Moon and the sign of the Moon. Waning Aquarius Moon would be the best timing, during the hour of Sun. More info can be found from JoS witchcraft section.

The working can be done at any given time, but there are better and worse timings in a way. The most important thing is to do it every (astrological*) day, not missing a day, and the fine tuning with timing (planetary hours) comes second.

Here is one recording of Munka, the pronouncing is okay, but it is a bit uneven in rhythm. https://mega.nz/file/vwBXiapJ#YmSRvlhYjcun8NbCpbMDUav-BWqjQp-NIT-kw2BGX5g

* Day begins when the Sun rises, night begins when the Sun sets. One cycle of this is one day.

Thank you for your reply! I prefer not to post on the alcohol forum about this technique because as you write, it can have uncertain outcomes for non SS persons.

OFF: thanks to your advice, I did the first two FRTRs yesterday and today. It took me one hour, not 5-6 minutes like you. I spent two and a half hours on the whole program. :)

I have applied for a job again. Unfortunately, it only requires a high school diploma, but maybe I could gradually work my way up to a lawyer position within the office. (In my experience, they don't hire you directly for a lawyer/graduate job without experience, so it might be worth starting at a lower level.) The situation is getting worse in my current minimum wage job, which is linked to eight grades of primary education. And I've had a degree for almost a year, so I really need to get out of this dead end job.

What can I do? The deadline for applications is 30 April and the deadline for decision is 15 May. Fehu and Gebo runes? But according to what system or programme? I don't know anything about rune work yet.

Dark Lawyer said:
OFF: thanks to your advice, I did the first two FRTRs yesterday and today. It took me one hour, not 5-6 minutes like you. I spent two and a half hours on the whole program. :)
Good job.

How excactly are you doing it? I do not remember spending more than 30 minutes on the Final-RTR alone.

What can I do? The deadline for applications is 30 April and the deadline for decision is 15 May. Fehu and Gebo runes? But according to what system or programme? I don't know anything about rune work yet.
This article contains useful info. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

You could raise more energy with vibration, but time is not on your side in this case because good or even decent timing to begin such working is after 30th of this month when the Moon will start waxing again. However, with the info from above article you could get an edge on your competition for the position. If you get formidable skills with trance, breathing energy and using colours then those alone could be enough for things you want. You could continue practicing in any case and get more skilled as time goes on and look for another opening as time goes on. Really, the only limits are that we set on ourselves. In many ways, it is like shedding skin. You rediscover yourself in new ways wondering what was the old you doing.

It should not be so difficult to stop drinking alcohol. Alcohol is not as addictive as nicotine or heavier substances.

One very important thing you need to do is to inform yourself about the effects and metabolism of alcohol in the body. Read and understand more about this.

Sunny said:
It should not be so difficult to stop drinking alcohol. Alcohol is not as addictive as nicotine or heavier substances.

One very important thing you need to do is to inform yourself about the effects and metabolism of alcohol in the body. Read and understand more about this.
The psychology of addiction is the tricky part. While on paper something may not be as addictive as another in one way or another there is more to addiction than that. Habits, both good and bad are something that are ingrained to your mind and it is not always so simple to change them. For some it can take more time to change than to others. Some will not change at all.

Knowing about health hazards is half of the way. You might be aware that many smokers are well aware of the health aspect of their deadly habit, and still they do continue it. So it is not only physical, but what goes in the mind of the user as well. There is also the social aspect to smoking and other substances. If all you know is people who use one or more of these you being one among them then that makes it harder to change course.

I would agree that ending the habit is not hard on paper, but in reality there are more things that influence that decision making. For example, social circles, the mind of the user, brainwashing, lack of knowledge about the mind and the subtances and let us not forget the spiritual influences that fuel all these affairs. After all, it is somewhat complicated.

Sunny said:

Sorry, but you seem to have no inside knowledge of the subject.

The alcohol is brutally physically addictive, much more addictive than nicotine. At one level, withdrawal can kill you, so in severe cases, withdrawal requires medical supervision. It's the most insidious drug, and once you've been addicted you can never have another drink, because after one glass you fall back to the same level you got rid of 10 years ago with amazing speed.

An alcoholic works differently in this respect. An alcoholic can only relate to alcohol in one way, whatever he wants to do: abnormally. It is difficult to imagine or understand for someone who is not an alcoholic.

In some cases, ending addictions may be more difficult for those who are susceptible to (negative) peer pressure. In this case, a working to increase one's willpower, focused on the solar plexus chakra, will help. And a key may also to do a freeing the soul working to specifically resist peer pressure, which in today's society is negative in most cases, so there is no advantage in submitting to it.

Stormblood said:
In some cases, ending addictions may be more difficult for those who are susceptible to (negative) peer pressure. In this case, a working to increase one's willpower, focused on the solar plexus chakra, will help. And a key may also to do a freeing the soul working to specifically resist peer pressure, which in today's society is negative in most cases, so there is no advantage in submitting to it.

I wanted to add, very good point and explanation you added here Stormblood. As many people recovering from addictions, can sometimes be rather susceptible when in situations where they are being peer pressured.

Henu the Great said:
Sunny said:

The psychology of addiction is the tricky part. While on paper something may not be as addictive as another in one way or another there is more to addiction than that. Habits, both good and bad are something that are ingrained to your mind and it is not always so simple to change them. For some it can take more time to change than to others. Some will not change at all.

Knowing about health hazards is half of the way. You might be aware that many smokers are well aware of the health aspect of their deadly habit, and still they do continue it. So it is not only physical, but what goes in the mind of the user as well. There is also the social aspect to smoking and other substances. If all you know is people who use one or more of these you being one among them then that makes it harder to change course.

I would agree that ending the habit is not hard on paper, but in reality there are more things that influence that decision making. For example, social circles, the mind of the user, brainwashing, lack of knowledge about the mind and the subtances and let us not forget the spiritual influences that fuel all these affairs. After all, it is somewhat complicated.

Yes, several things are involved. The worst thing is when someone knows very well that he is hurting himself and does not care. Regarding the psychological aspect, besides awareness, a strong will is also needed to stop bad habits for example.

Dark Lawyer said:
Sunny said:

The alcohol is brutally physically addictive, much more addictive than nicotine. At one level, withdrawal can kill you, so in severe cases, withdrawal requires medical supervision. It's the most insidious drug, and once you've been addicted you can never have another drink, because after one glass you fall back to the same level you got rid of 10 years ago with amazing speed.

An alcoholic works differently in this respect. An alcoholic can only relate to alcohol in one way, whatever he wants to do: abnormally. It is difficult to imagine or understand for someone who is not an alcoholic.

I read a long time ago on the subject and did not remember many details, I was mostly talking about personal experience and observation of others. I drink sometimes but it was never addictive. I have revisited the subject and confirm what you said, abuse is another thing of course. I don't abuse with food let alone toxins.

Dark Lawyer said:
What can I do?
I wanted to add to the previous that you could have karma that is holding you back from achieving your goals regarding career. I do not know where the setbacks of your life are excaclty, but this possibility came to my mind recently and I thought I should share it. The limiting factors could be elsewhere too. Freeing of the soul workings along with lots of yoga would help.

Henu the Great said:
I wanted to add to the previous that you could have karma that is holding you back from achieving your goals regarding career. I do not know where the setbacks of your life are excaclty, but this possibility came to my mind recently and I thought I should share it. The limiting factors could be elsewhere too. Freeing of the soul workings along with lots of yoga would help.

Thank you for your answers! I will write a reply about my programme (FRTR and others).

I love yoga, I am currently doing the Hatha pdf everyday (not just some asanas, but all of them from the pdf).

Unfortunately, Lydia no longer does astrological analysis and I am not up to it. An astrologer did a full analysis for me, but he is not SS, and the analysis includes some strange statements that are not typical of me.

As I've written before, career is not the only thing I've fucked up in my life. I am a total failure in the basic areas of life. Maybe it's karma, I don't know. It doesn't really matter how much karma plays a role in all this. What I do know for sure is that I have made bad choices that cannot be rectified at my age. I have no illusions. Every day I do what I can, but in these areas I try to build a fortress out of shit, which is impossible.

Sunny said:
I read a long time ago on the subject and did not remember many details, I was mostly talking about personal experience and observation of others. I drink sometimes but it was never addictive. I have revisited the subject and confirm what you said, abuse is another thing of course. I don't abuse with food let alone toxins.

You are right to be conscious of your diet and habits.

I no longer want to drink alcohol, and I'm glad I've stuck to my resolve for the past 3 years. I never managed to quit in the past. Then I found SS and Satan set me free from alcohol before my initiation.

Sunny said:
Dark Lawyer said:
Sunny said:

You have no idea what you're talking about, there's people that are addicted to it that literally die of withdrawal when they stop drinking it. Don't speak so lightly about things you don't know anything about.

Dark Lawyer said:
Thank you for your answers! I will write a reply about my programme (FRTR and others).

I love yoga, I am currently doing the Hatha pdf everyday (not just some asanas, but all of them from the pdf).

Unfortunately, Lydia no longer does astrological analysis and I am not up to it. An astrologer did a full analysis for me, but he is not SS, and the analysis includes some strange statements that are not typical of me.

As I've written before, career is not the only thing I've fucked up in my life. I am a total failure in the basic areas of life. Maybe it's karma, I don't know. It doesn't really matter how much karma plays a role in all this. What I do know for sure is that I have made bad choices that cannot be rectified at my age. I have no illusions. Every day I do what I can, but in these areas I try to build a fortress out of shit, which is impossible.
No problem. I will read your post later, then. I am glad you have newfound love with yoga.

I think you have half of your life, if not more left so I would not be so pessimistic. I would not be optimistic either, but realistically there are many years left for developing yourself, your community through you and so on. So just make the best of it!

Aquarius said:
Sunny said:
Dark Lawyer said:

You have no idea what you're talking about, there's people that are addicted to it that literally die of withdrawal when they stop drinking it. Don't speak so lightly about things you don't know anything about.

Yes, you are right, I have to be more careful. I should have known more before advising.

Aquarius said:
Sunny said:
Dark Lawyer said:

So our friend definitely needs medical help, but also of course awareness and willpower to effectively detoxify from alcohol.

Henu the Great said:
No problem. I will read your post later, then. I am glad you have newfound love with yoga.

I think you have half of your life, if not more left so I would not be so pessimistic. I would not be optimistic either, but realistically there are many years left for developing yourself, your community through you and so on. So just make the best of it!

The programme as we agreed:

1. 12-hour shift: minimum AC/AP/VM, once a day.

2. 8-hour shifts: minimum AC/AP/VM, twice a day. And possibly once FRTR. But if I do FRTR, then AC/AP/VM is not enough. I need additional exercises before and after FRTR - see point 3.

Note: 8 hour shifts are rare.

3. Day off: I modified here. I don't think I should do Hatha yoga and Sat kriya twice in one day. One program would be AC/AP/VM, and for example alternate nose breathing and full yoga breathing.

And the other program would be the FRTR. Before that, 5 rounds of alternate nasal breathing, 8 full yoga breaths, the full Hatha yoga pdf, 3 minutes of Sat Kriya. And maybe 666 vibrations (that's 3x6 vibrations), and one session of Satanas vibrations.

After these preparatory exercises, FRTR.

After FRTR, AC/AP/VM and affirmations.

----------------

It doesn't seem like much, and for example, the day before yesterday I did Hatha yoga pdf, Sat Kriya, pranayama even after my 12 hour shift.

But I can see that I will have time for less programs. New bosses have joined the company, and I work 12 hours three or four times a week (but sometimes only twice). In the meantime, I'm looking for a new job. I'm starting a 6-week strength training programme that I'm looking forward to and feel will be a breakthrough in my training. Afterwards, when I'm fit, maybe I'll try the traditional Hungarian martial art, Baranta. I don't want to write too much. The point is that I have to fit a lot of things into a week. For example, the 6-week training program I mentioned involves 4 bodyweight workouts a week and jogging/walking the other 3 days. (These are not long training sessions, but they are commonplace.)

And Hatha yoga and pranayama will also take more time in the future, because I've been doing it superficially. Right now I am learning the basics of the practices from two books (Swami Satyananda Saraswati: Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha; B.K.S. Iyengar Yoga: The Path to Holistic Health).

---------------------

I don't really know how accurate my meditation/yoga/FRTR program will be. The two weak points are the day off before the workday, and any day off. I'm an owl type of person, it's a genetic birth trait that can't and shouldn't be changed. I work 12-hour shifts on relatively many days, getting up around 04.45 in the morning, which is abnormal for me. So I try to sleep in on my days off to make up for the 04.45. This means that, in keeping with my nature, I stay up late at night and then sleep until 11am. So on a day off, it's hard to manage two meditation programmes, as I sleep through the morning... I know that this is not ideal, but that's why I think that one meditation session on day off is optimal instead of two.

And the difficulty with the day off before the working day is that it's short and busy... I get up at 11 am, but I have to go to bed early in the evening because I get up at 04.45 am the next day. Short day, getting ready for work the next day, not easy to fit in a long meditation/yoga/FRTR program. Especially if there is strength training on the side. But I'll try to manage somehow. The best thing would be to get hired for the new job and work the same hours Monday through Friday.

--------------------

Finally, on FRTR. I don't know why I'm doing it so slowly. I'm doing it on the interactive site linked in your signature. I listen to the audio recording for the letter, then say the letter 9 times. Maybe I say the 9 sequences slowly, or I pay too much attention to pronunciation (I'm OCD to some degree, I tend to do things too slowly and precisely).

(I will post some thoughts on pessimism and such in the "Spiritual Support Thread - Never Give Up!" topic.)

Dark Lawyer said:
It doesn't seem like much, and for example, the day before yesterday I did Hatha yoga pdf, Sat Kriya, pranayama even after my 12 hour shift.
The important part is that you are doing something that will lift you up, consistently. This will help you keep your spirits high and on-track with 8 fold path. Later on you might want to try to do a bit more, or something with more complexity. It is natural to keep climbing.

The point is that I have to fit a lot of things into a week.
The way I see it, the longer and more you peel your unuseful layers out of your being and basically reinvent yourself the more in line you will be with your true self and this, at least I am thinking this way now, includes a lot of action and not much down time. Then again, the amount of leisure and down time will probably vary a lot between people even when they are advancing / advanced. Personal paths, after all.

And Hatha yoga and pranayama will also take more time in the future, because I've been doing it superficially. Right now I am learning the basics of the practices from two books (Swami Satyananda Saraswati: Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha; B.K.S. Iyengar Yoga: The Path to Holistic Health).
Great, you seem to be right on track. Knowledge is power. :D

Finally, on FRTR. I don't know why I'm doing it so slowly. I'm doing it on the interactive site linked in your signature. I listen to the audio recording for the letter, then say the letter 9 times. Maybe I say the 9 sequences slowly, or I pay too much attention to pronunciation (I'm OCD to some degree, I tend to do things too slowly and precisely).
You can definitely do it faster than on the audio. As long as you are not mumbling it up doing it too fast I do not see why there would be a problem. The more you do it, the better you get at it. So once you get the hang of it, combining visualisation and intent with the whole ritual, you'll get it done faster, but also become more efficient anti-hebrew chanter. :)

(I will post some thoughts on pessimism and such in the "Spiritual Support Thread - Never Give Up!" topic.)
Ok!

I drink 12 beers every two days (I sleep away the hang over for like 12-15 hours). Honestly the best way to stop drinking is to cut back. My whole family are alcoholics but some are stopping now because of the new Irish Min alch law, they just can't afford it. My father drank at least 12 a day and cut back to 4 or 5, eventually stopped for a week (only drinking on the weekends). My brother went two weeks off it which is crazy to me, he drank tonight on friday and will probably stop again but used to be on it almost daily.

I didn't stop on the other hand because money is less of an issue for me yet I didn't drink as much as them. If they can do it , I can.

I think stopping dry is not the right way but I could be wrong. Cutting back and choosing days is what I'm going to do now. Even if you used to have 12 beers, try to do 8 and then gradually reduce it. I found replacing it with cans of sugar free coke/fanta/whatever helps because it tricks that part of your brain.

Having something to do is crucial however. I don't work or have friends so I'm more inclined to pick up the cans. Even if it's something simple like a video game to keep you distracted, do it. The worst is sitting around all day bored (like my father) and then running to the off licence. Honestly anything to keep you from your thoughts when quitting is very important.

Leeges said:
I drink 12 beers every two days (I sleep away the hang over for like 12-15 hours). Honestly the best way to stop drinking is to cut back. My whole family are alcoholics but some are stopping now because of the new Irish Min alch law, they just can't afford it. My father drank at least 12 a day and cut back to 4 or 5, eventually stopped for a week (only drinking on the weekends). My brother went two weeks off it which is crazy to me, he drank tonight on friday and will probably stop again but used to be on it almost daily.

I didn't stop on the other hand because money is less of an issue for me yet I didn't drink as much as them. If they can do it , I can.

I think stopping dry is not the right way but I could be wrong. Cutting back and choosing days is what I'm going to do now. Even if you used to have 12 beers, try to do 8 and then gradually reduce it. I found replacing it with cans of sugar free coke/fanta/whatever helps because it tricks that part of your brain.

Having something to do is crucial however. I don't work or have friends so I'm more inclined to pick up the cans. Even if it's something simple like a video game to keep you distracted, do it. The worst is sitting around all day bored (like my father) and then running to the off licence. Honestly anything to keep you from your thoughts when quitting is very important.

Please seek some type of help. 12 beers. 8 beers, that's very excessive. I know you said you were cutting back, but for reference, I battled alcoholism twice in my life and while I was drinking heavily, that's extreme. In such short periods, a couple days between... that's really bad.

Seriously. I'm not here to berate you.

But Brother. If you are drinking that much you need to seek professional help ASAP. You could damage your organs, brain, liver, your whole body.

If you want some encouragement. I thought I could drink heavy too. Then one day, I drank a bunch of whiskey and rum, and my heart stopped.

I laid on the floor as a cold blue corpse for an hour and a half. No pulse or respiration. Paramedics at that point wouldnt of been able to do shit, if they were called. They would of just checked my pulse and shoved me in a body bag.

If it wasn't for Satan and the Gods I'd be a dead man.

Please do NOT make the same mistake I did.
Talk to your Guardian Demon. Talk to Satan.

Seek help. You are a Spiritual Satanist. You are valued, cared and loved. You are part of a community.

You can overcome this.

Leeges said:

I agree with serpentwalker666. It is now well established that even moderate alcohol consumption carries dangerous risks. It is also proven that alcohol damages the DNA of stem cells. If you're interested, I'll give you the details of the studies. There is no healthy level of alcohol consumption, it is an outdated myth.

Henu the Great said:

Thank you for your reply. So you don't have to pay much attention to pronunciation and stress during FRTR?

(The 8 fold path is not yet known to me.)

Dark Lawyer said:
Henu the Great said:

Thank you for your reply. So you don't have to pay much attention to pronunciation and stress during FRTR?

(The 8 fold path is not yet known to me.)
I paid attention to pronunciating more when I was new. I learned the guttural sounds as everything else was almost like speaking my own language. It should be noted that the rituals are effective without absolutely precise pronunciation as the method itself with intent is effective. That is not to say to get sloppy with it, but there are many factors at play, not just the pronunciation part.

The energy drain is something very easy to counter. Raise energy before and raise energy after (plus cleaning) and that's that. Yes, the rituals can tax energy reserves (especially when doing them for extended period) , but there are measures to counter that so I do not worry about that at all. For example, you can raise energy in between rituals by pranyama if you need.

Henu the Great said:
I paid attention to pronunciating more when I was new. I learned the guttural sounds as everything else was almost like speaking my own language. It should be noted that the rituals are effective without absolutely precise pronunciation as the method itself with intent is effective. That is not to say to get sloppy with it, but there are many factors at play, not just the pronunciation part.

The energy drain is something very easy to counter. Raise energy before and raise energy after (plus cleaning) and that's that. Yes, the rituals can tax energy reserves (especially when doing them for extended period) , but there are measures to counter that so I do not worry about that at all. For example, you can raise energy in between rituals by pranyama if you need.

Thank you! I made a mistake, because I didn't mean stress (energetic tension), but for the accentuation of Hebrew letters. :) Yes, I do the exercises before and after FRTR that I wrote about in one of my previous posts.

Please let me know if I'm trying your patience. But questions come to mind, and this is an older thought for me: what is your opinion/feeling about this book? What are the chances it is an authentic Satanic source?

Satanic Dreaming: An Introductory Guide to the Art of of Satanic Dream Yoga through Lucid Dreaming

by Neres Wane (2016)

https://www.amazon.com/Satanic-Dreaming-Introductory-Guide-through-ebook/dp/B01G6SV5GC

The introduction, the first 5.5 pages, can be read on amazon. A short text from which you, as an experienced SS member, might be able to draw some conclusions. If you have the time, of course. And you know English better than me. If you think the book is worth a try, I will read it.

I used to have a good sense of lucid dreaming, and I find it very exciting.

Thank you if you write your opinion!

Dark Lawyer said:
Thank you! I made a mistake, because I didn't mean stress (energetic tension), but for the accentuation of Hebrew letters. :) Yes, I do the exercises before and after FRTR that I wrote about in one of my previous posts.

Please let me know if I'm trying your patience. But questions come to mind, and this is an older thought for me: what is your opinion/feeling about this book? What are the chances it is an authentic Satanic source?

Satanic Dreaming: An Introductory Guide to the Art of of Satanic Dream Yoga through Lucid Dreaming

by Neres Wane (2016)

https://www.amazon.com/Satanic-Dreaming-Introductory-Guide-through-ebook/dp/B01G6SV5GC

The introduction, the first 5.5 pages, can be read on amazon. A short text from which you, as an experienced SS member, might be able to draw some conclusions. If you have the time, of course. And you know English better than me. If you think the book is worth a try, I will read it.

I used to have a good sense of lucid dreaming, and I find it very exciting.

Thank you if you write your opinion!
I do not stress about them because I got them pronunciations nailed. I learned them back in 2020 when I was starting out. Interestingly enough even the guttural sounds came off as easy even though in my language there are no such sounds. I guess it just clicked.

The preview pages did not load on my browser for some reason. Most likely you would have to filter a lot of nonsense from good bits so I would be cautious. This would apply to pretty much everything out there. Developing your psychic abilities and overall advancement helps to weed out unneccessary stuff.

Some practical tips for lucid dreaming: Keeping a dream journal and Introspective Meditation: Increasing Conscious Awareness - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=285584#p285584

Henu the Great said:
I do not stress about them because I got them pronunciations nailed. I learned them back in 2020 when I was starting out. Interestingly enough even the guttural sounds came off as easy even though in my language there are no such sounds. I guess it just clicked.

The preview pages did not load on my browser for some reason. Most likely you would have to filter a lot of nonsense from good bits so I would be cautious. This would apply to pretty much everything out there. Developing your psychic abilities and overall advancement helps to weed out unneccessary stuff.

Some practical tips for lucid dreaming: Keeping a dream journal and Introspective Meditation: Increasing Conscious Awareness - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=285584#p285584

Thanks for the link!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back