Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual advancement for relatives

Thunder

Hey guys ;) so, I wanted to get some of my family members into yoga/qi gong etc. The aim is to get them out of a non-spiritual level and to give them enough spiritual strenght and making their lifes better. In short, getting them to a good result, under our level of SS (basically without telling them of Satanism and related things, because they wouldn't accept it -you can't tell a relative "yes do yoga because we advance our souls, which exist, and then there are chakras and pagan gods which were presented us as evil by jewish alien kabalistic mages who control the world through a thought-form, and this and that" obviously they would reject everything-).

You get the point. You have to deal with atheists and people closed to the spiritual.

So, since the most important thing is the AoP, I was thinking that their spiritual exercises should be focused on that. Now for the affirmations.
People don't understand energy and how the mind works on a spiritual level (because, as said above, they wouldn't accept it, and if you tried this kind of approach they would close even more, so it's a bit risky).
They get the material meaning of "positive affirmation" (you know, the mainstream things they teach in stress-control classes as psychological tricks, "positivness", tricks to be this and that through affirmations etc).

The goal is to make them do spiritual exercises starting from a "scientific"/"rational" explanation they can get with their own (non-spiritual) understanding, so that it doesn't seem some kind of rigid, personal imposition.

Exercises? IMO the important thing, since they are more likely to drop (because of them being non-SS) is to make sure they continue for at least 40 days. Qi gong (falun dafa) is mainstream as a thing and good because it is not very long, same thing for yoga (which can be adjusted). Yes to breathing exercises (they can be masquerated as "stress-control exercises")
5 tibetans maybe if they continue, same for Kundalini yoga.
As I said, affirmations after the exercises should be the ones of an AoP.

Suggestions?

I remember my life before Jos and spirituality, it wasn't "life". But I, as you guys, found this hidden world. The thing is they don't have Jos or any other means of information, they are stuck. Let alone, they'll suffer (or just non getting the slothz benefitz of spirituality) until you don't bring them knowledge. I mean if we can act as a "Jos" to them, lets do it :)

I know you put it in quotation marks, but spirituality is scientific and rational and can be explained that way if you know enough about it. As for the 40 days and making sure they do it, you could try doing it together? Like a group of you all have a set time of day where you do your exercises, they would probably want you to show them how to do it anyway I assume.

You could also explain about the drops in bioelectricity and depression that may occur if one stops the exercises after beginning them, and say the one needs to continue doing them for at least 40 days for your body to fully adapt and inherit the flexibility and increased biolectricity as a result from them. Whereas just doing them for a week or so is good for that week but won't change your body to give you lasting benefits. I think that sounds reasonable enough.

And the final thing is they will have to want to do it and get want to get healthier and stuff. Have more energy ectra. But there is plenty of evidence about the amazing benefits of such exercises, even from a mainstream sources. Aura of protection might be the hardest thing, if need be you could say it's a healthy psychological exercises or something, if you don't want to try and get into the reality of auras and charkas.

Though science already recognizes many spiritual phenomenon under different names. For example Biophotons are produced by all biological systems, bio meaning Life and Photon meaning Light. LifeLight. You could show them Kirlian photography perhaps too.
Everything that exists vibrates and is made out of light anyway we know this through science. And the Endocrine System is the Psychical counterpart to the Charkas if you look it up they are in the same positions in the body.

I would and will have my family members try out a variety of exercises, practicing all of the three and see which one makes them feel light and nice. You don't want to waste their time by giving them something that will only make them waste their time on stupid goals. I'm talking about unnecessary meditations and such. Meditations should make you feel nice,light and crisp and give you the minty feeling in the mouth. This includes hatha yoga, qi gong, and the other physical practices like kundalini yoga ,tai chi, lee holdens. Also it's best , ofcourse, if they could be a satanist, but this is a problem and a question I have myself. When I've put Satan at the center of my life, as advised by HPS Maxine, I feel like i grow alot faster spiritually. Also HP Mageson just recently said the RTR's activate and empower the soul but I would give them an array and let family members try meditations out maybe it will open their minds to the truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back