Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A dilemma with pentagram symbol

asmodeusz333

Ave Satan!
As a new member and a begginer of Spiritual Satanism path. I came here with a question about pentagram symbol because I'm scared that I made a big mistake.
Here I post what symbol I want to talk about:
https://pasteboard.co/JQrhn9u.png
I'm aware that's in hebrew. I wonder if there's someone on this forum that could translate the true meaning of these symbols.

The image continued to evolve over the years. Anton LaVey spotted an illustration in the book “A Pictorial History of Magic and the Supernatural” by Maurice Bessy © 1961, English edition © 1964. This was the first known published work where the goat headed pentagram was surrounded by two circles and included the Hebrew letters reading “Leviathan.” The names “Samael” and “Lilith” were also included in this depiction. "Leviathan" also known as "Cthulu" is a name for the kundalini serpent

Anton LaVey eliminated the Samael and Lilith and decided this particular symbol best represented the Church of Satan and made it the Church’s logo in 1967. Because of the Hebrew lettering and the circles which are highly offensive to Satan and his Demons, JoS Ministries has removed them and replaced them with cuneiform script reading “Satan.”

The sign of Capricorn, symbolized by the goat represents the new winter sun being reborn again as the days get longer. The goat is one of Satan’s sacred animals. In the fifth century BCE, Herodotus reported that the people of Mendes in the Nile delta venerated all goats, particularly male ones. For the Greeks and Romans, the goat represented virility. Goats are fertile and known to be lusty. The city of Mendes reached its cultural peak when the Ram-God was worshipped, whom the Greeks later equated with Pan. Pan was known as a "satyr." Satyrs had the horns, legs, hooves, and beards of goats. Pan’s symbol was the phallus and he was invoked for the fertility of the flocks or an abundant hunt. He tended flocks and danced through the woods, playing his panpipes, which he invented. As the lusty leader of Satyrs, he chased the Nymphs.

The goat (sometimes a ram was used) was the master of fertility and was celebrated as “copulator in Anep and inseminator in the district of Mendes,” where women were blessed with children. During rituals, women danced naked before the image. The Order of Nine Angles claims another perspective to Baphomet. 7,000 years ago a civilization known as Albion had various rites associated with a Dark Goddess who was known as “Baphomet.”
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Baphomet.html

Don't click the link, could be a hex made by some jew. They frequently do this where they'll send you a diagram with hebrew letters which is actually a curse.

asmodeusz333 said:
Ave Satan!
As a new member and a begginer of Spiritual Satanism path. I came here with a question about pentagram symbol because I'm scared that I made a big mistake.
Here I post what symbol I want to talk about:
https://pasteboard.co/JQrhn9u.png
I'm aware that's in hebrew. I wonder if there's someone on this forum that could translate the true meaning of these symbols.
The pentagram symbolizes the 5 elements of the soul and is a honorable symbol of father Satan.

The ram or the horned goat is also another spiritual symbol.

The enemy always tries to blaspheme symbols of Satan and link them to evil things that the enemy does.

If you look at ancient advanced civilizations like ancient Egypt they would build statues of the ram or a horned goat.

Also don't use the pentagram with the Hebrew as it is an insult to father Satan.

Here is much more information on this:
https://satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html

Thanks for the answer!
I did some research about the symbols you posted by myself earlier. I found on the Internet a meme that accuses the symbol I refered too that's it wrong translated. I need a person who would actually confirm it or deny it. I know the most popular ones have diffrent symbols and that the JoS one is mostly correct.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back