Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Consequences of Impropper Vibration of Runes / Mantras ?

furious flame

As we know these Runes Mantras are not in our native language And some are really powerful. So just wanted to know what will be the consequences ?

I have heard a story someone did that in impropper way & have lost her voice and has to find some spiritual guru to fix that and it took more than a year to recover her voice. As all the medical test failed to find the fault.

furious flame said:
As we know these Runes Mantras are not in our native language And some are really powerful. So just wanted to know what will be the consequences ?

I have heard a story someone did that in impropper way & have lost her voice and has to find some spiritual guru to fix that and it took more than a year to recover her voice. As all the medical test failed to find the fault.

It depends on the use made of it, generally if you do not overdo it and you have healthy vocal cords, strong throat chakra there should be no health problems in the voice, the mastery of vibrated breath is essential for yoga mantras.

If the stimulation exceeds the power that can be managed, the negative effects listed on JoS in the Demons section occur and are very subjective.
The nervous system becomes overloaded and there are also mental upheavals.

Pronouncing a rune a little bit wrong, the only effect is it might be weaker.

Whatever story you heard, that is just a way to try to scare people away from using any of these things.

furious flame said:

I have been reading your most recent posts.
And let me tell you one thing, do not trust any sources outside the JoS.

Much of it are lies, double talk, misinformation, and there is only little truth hidden in these lies.

When you meditate, and don’t over do it, nothing bad will happen. As long as you don’t scream the mantras for an extended period, you will not lose your voice.

I am pretty loud and also I meditate for a pretty logn time each day, and I‘ve never had any problems with vibrations or losing my voice etc.

Demons won’t take your life force, they won’t drink your blood or other body fluids, and mantras/runes won’t hurt you, if you don’t over do it by a lot.

Don’t read things regarding spirituality from outside sources. Just don’t do that. Read the JoS, APPLY your knowledge and start gathering own experience. Only own experience is the best teacher.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back