Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Premature kundalini ascension

Gearhead

To the clergy: If you choose not to publish this thread, I completely understand. I fully realize trying to explain or make sense of my very strange situation may reveal sensitive information.

Anyway, let's get on with it. I will most likely repeat some of what I wrote in my previous thread "Calming an overactive mind," but when I started that thread, I may have been trying too hard to avoid divulging too much and confused the issue.

I first dedicated almost a decade ago. Not long after, despite having barely mastered the most basic of meditations, my kundalini began to ascend; ever since then, it has been slowly but steadily progressing. I've experienced a number of strange effects in the time period: alternating bouts of crippling searing pain and indescribable bliss (at one point, the former was so bad I was unable to bend my back), involuntary twitching, strange thoughts, alarmingly vivid dreams, fiery energy flooding my extremities, occasional blinding flashes of white light (whenever said fiery energy touches my crown chakra; one time, someone nearby actually noticed and asked if anyone else saw it, despite this individual possessing zero spiritual knowledge), being unable to think clearly because thinking was causing physical discomfort, gastrointestinal distress, and most recently, severe insomnia. I haven't the faintest idea why it began ascending in the first place, or why it continues to do so...maybe something has gone horribly wrong, or my path is just slightly different from the norm. Either way, here I am.

As this happened before my abilities were developed, I've been trying to work on my astral senses in order to contact Father Satan or my Guardian to ask for advice, but trying to accomplish even the most trivial of meditations with my current overabundance of energy has been an exercise in frustration. As well, the site itself is rather sparse regarding information on this subject (understandably so; most everyone else who reaches this point should have no need of the website...but again, here I am), so I'm at a loss. I remember a small tidbit from a recent sermon, which stated something along the lines of the serpent is able to assume control of the subconscious and direct healing itself if it needs to...this may explain why I haven't been able to do much spiritually as of yet, as my subconscious may be too preoccupied doing whatever the serpent needs it to do.

At any rate, I'm growing more and more concerned. It's getting to a point where I feel it's affecting my physical health; I haven't had a good night's sleep in several weeks, and my thoughts are becoming increasingly difficult to control. I'm especially concerned that something might happen to my mind or body while I'm in the middle of something dangerous and cause me to be severely injured or killed. I've been doing my best to keep my faith strong, but faith only gets one so far.

Does anyone have any advice at all regarding how I can better manage the situation?

You seem to have a lot of bad genetics. Maybe you should post this in the health forums and see if experienced individuals can help you there

Clean
Void
Yoga

But most importantly, clean as much as you can.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

You need to ground yourself.
:arrow: Hatha Yoga (the basic series on JoS is okay and complete)
:arrow: Alternate Nostril breathing
:arrow: Twin Serpent meditation
:arrow: Void meditation
:arrow: Satanama meditation modeled on the Raum meditation

Cleaning can be done after the heat subsides. As long as you feel heat, let it do its job as it drives out the dross that you then need to remove with cleaning.

:idea: Satanama meditation :idea:
:arrow: SA in the muladhara
:arrow: TA in the svadhisthana
:arrow: NA in the manipura
:arrow: MA in the anahata

:arrow: SA in the anahata
:arrow: TA in the vishuddha
:arrow: NA in the ajna
:arrow: MA in the crown

This is part 1 and balances the central channel, pillar of akasha. 13 rounds or tune into yourself and feel how much. Do not overdo it. Part 2:
:arrow: SA in the rear of the body (pillar of fire)
:arrow: TA in the front of the body (pillar of earth)
:arrow: NA on the right of the body (pillar of air)
:arrow: MA in the left of the body (pillar of water)

40 rounds or tune into yourself and feel how much. Do not overdo it.

You can even do all those meditation in sequence if you have the time.
1. Sammas which greatly helps with pillar of light in the next meditation
2. Twin Serpents
3. Satanama
4. Hatha Yoga
5. Void on the energy

This is what my intuition tells me. It may wrong and in that case I hope HP Hooded Cobra, someone else for the clergy or Lydia can give their feedback too, so you can be helped properly.

Hey, I remember your post about calming mind. Well, remembered after looking through your posts.

I am extremely newbie at spirtual knowledge so I can't offer any advices on that. You seem to be far in spirtual progress. I think you have to pat yourself in the shoulder first for reaching this point.

If I were you, I would spam void meditation like a madman. It should increase your willpower and thus your control over the situation. You don't have to be the best but you have to pesist in this.

Now coming onto thoughts, I have finally found the cause of these thoughts.
Damn it, I suffered a lot due to this to the point that I came to an epiphany written on my signature.
The Main Cause:
Sress or Anxiety. Your thoughts being free and haywire is not because of you, Its because of Stress or Anxiety. Please take a moment to let it sink in. As knowing this is extremely important for the solution that I am going to type afterwards. Let it sink in. Read the next paragraph after contemplating on this for as long as you want.

Now then the solution:
Since we have identified the cause, we will now find ways to diagnose. The most straightforward method is to destress at will. You can stress at will, its very easy to do so. Destressing is also easy but the main point is that many people are not aware of the fact that destressing is easy and they just keep on feeding the fire.

The first thing to do when you start having uncontrolled thought is to halt and blank your mind.
Then find the cause of your thoughs going haywire.
You have found the cause to be stress or anxiety or whatever it was.
Now take a breath and on the exhale imagine everything about your relaxing. Your mind, your body, your soul. Each and everything is relaxed and free flowing. There's no congestion in any part of your body or no feeling of 'stuckiness'

Taking a breath to relax is something you do at beginning but as you advance, you can just distress at will.

I strongly implore you to do void meditation and strong aura of protection.
I imagine the cause of your uncontrolled thoughts to be stress instead of something else. But whatever be the cause, in the end do know that unwanted thoughts is merely a symprom but not the main disease,

I sympathise with you a lot. Take care, Do not hesitate to quote me. If you quote me a hundred times, I will reply a hundred times.

Things can vary from person to person and sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint stages but overall this is something that has to be dealt with and the more a person accepts the process without fear, the better and faster things will go. It can take a while but it does level out. Trust Satan, your GD, and yourself no matter where you’re at and be open to meditation advice from them.

Overall, do yoga daily. Clean daily. Stay as balanced as possible. Do balancing meditations and yoga. Make sure you’re putting in effort to eat and drink, and even sleep though it can seem impossible or hard at times. Just keep trying to sleep and don’t stop. I made similar posts when I was going through it and there were a lot of extremely anxious times. Just go into it with full confidence and do meditations and yoga. It’s the only way to stay sane through it and actually get through it. My GD led me through the entire process. Definitely be sure to make efforts with your GD.

If you stimulate the tail bone, stop it. Kundalini sparks and stimulates when stimulated, when not stimulated it backs off in time. Cleaning is the answer as the members said. Never overstimulate the Serpent or do stupid experiments, it can lead to insanity and irreparable nerve damage, and heart diseases.

In a survival situation in my life, due to the death threat, my soul got stimulated and the Serpent as well. I got irreparable nerve damage on the left leg and became insane for a very long time, even if let's say I had superior siddhis, I had permanent mental, emotional and physical shocks, which now healing by, meant only effort, suffering, and time-loss. If I hadn't been doing protection for years and related I would've been dead.

Cleaning and protection for the soul. The Serpent when the time is right will bloom nicely in your body without too much uncertainty over the happenings.

In addition to what pluto said, stimulating it intentionally in my opinion is the worst thing someone could do who’s never had this naturally before. There are times when it doesn’t back off in time though and there can be a time when it’s too far gone and has to be dealt with. Initially when this happened on its own for me, I was really taken off guard by it and even though it was incredibly intense the first thing I noticed was a flawless integration into every part of me and my life. I missed out on sleep for just a couple of days, maybe got some REMS. Not sure. But after that I still had to meditate and I wanted to return to normal. I have now returned to normal in the span of a year without any negative effects or permanent negative changes or mental states, but the point is even when it integrates well it still requires attention and care. Mine woke up when I was under developed and the only thing I could do was just stop. I was left with horrific ocd for many years. If you can back off and just clean, and work on yourself then just do that.

I’m under some kind of impression though that once it wakes up it’s bound to fully play out no matter how long it can take. I had returned to normal but a series of events and things throughout the life seemed to push me directly into a position where it would rise again. Unfortunately not very fun, painful events that pushed me to the edge and again almost lost myself. I thought initially that ptsd/ocd caused it to rise after some years of being away and not really understanding to begin with but at the end of the day it was really just waiting for the right moment and if I wasn’t going to continue to act on it it was going to act on me. I didn’t really know when the right time would be for this, it woke up when I was 12, bad move, and my understanding was incredibly limited. I know some places state that when someone hits their first period that they can begin meditation but I think this is wrong. Periods these days come on early due to unnatural reasons and the meditations on jos are highly potent. I don’t think I would’ve been ready to begin until 18 or 19 realistically. But then I wanted children, so it happened after my last child was born. You’re not a woman so it might not be applicable but depending on your age it might be better to drop it all together before things become too difficult.

This isn’t to put any negative ideas in the head about it though, it’s really a miracle and a gift when ready.

Thank you to everyone who responded. It's comforting to know that my case is far from unique and can be recovered from.

Jack said:
You seem to have a lot of bad genetics. Maybe you should post this in the health forums and see if experienced individuals can help you there

How are you telling that people have bad genetics? o.o

Have you become insane? Or are you actually able to do that? >:O

I do share your views on eugenics btw.

But I also believe that a risen serpent would change and heal your DNA.

Gearhead said:
Thank you to everyone who responded. It's comforting to know that my case is far from unique and can be recovered from.

Sometimes I would read through new ager kundalini forums to dig up any helpful advice if verified with the Gods, and in the process I learned just how easy satanists have it compared to these people.
Most of them never return to normal. It’s actually pretty sad to read, but at the same time I felt really comforted by how quickly the worst of it came and went. I can’t imagine 10 years of feeling whacked out.

NinRick said:
Jack said:

People will bad genetics tend to have problems such as problems with the serpent,Schizophrenia, Madness ,related, because this has a strong Biological agent to this path.

I was reading through the forums once and i think I read that he also has a micropenis and knowing the hyperactive and disoriented mind of this individual, i think that there's a strong possibility of this person having Genetic problems. I knew another SS who was the Overimaginative person living inside his thoughts, disorganized, Fucked up life, and had problems with the Neurological system and as he explained his family history it became clear that Neurological disorders were rampant in this person's family. Hopefully, he must have fixed his life till now.

So what im trying to say is within reasonable doubt, there is a strong possibility that this individual has really bad genetics. Otherwise there's no reason for the Psycho Spiritual system to act this way ,unless you get into an accident and damage your spine.

Strong people with Healthy genetics tend to have and extend healthy spiritual lives if they are on this path, with strong possibility of raising their serpents. Its always the people with bad astrology and bsd genes who have problems. But its not something that can't be fixed.

Jack said:
NinRick said:
Jack said:

People will bad genetics tend to have problems such as problems with the serpent,Schizophrenia, Madness ,related, because this has a strong Biological agent to this path.

I was reading through the forums once and i think I read that he also has a micropenis and knowing the hyperactive and disoriented mind of this individual, i think that there's a strong possibility of this person having Genetic problems. I knew another SS who was the Overimaginative person living inside his thoughts, disorganized, Fucked up life, and had problems with the Neurological system and as he explained his family history it became clear that Neurological disorders were rampant in this person's family. Hopefully, he must have fixed his life till now.

So what im trying to say is within reasonable doubt, there is a strong possibility that this individual has really bad genetics. Otherwise there's no reason for the Psycho Spiritual system to act this way ,unless you get into an accident and damage your spine.

Strong people with Healthy genetics tend to have and extend healthy spiritual lives if they are on this path, with strong possibility of raising their serpents. Its always the people with bad astrology and bsd genes who have problems. But its not something that can't be fixed.

To be perfectly fair, he's probably right. I do have a slight amount of mixed ancestry, and I've been diagnosed with clinical anxiety and Asperger syndrome. Luckily, I also have an IQ of 130, so I'm at least able to recognize it and take steps to manage things.

Although I do take exception to the micropenis part. I don't know where you got that from, but I'll have you know my penis is perfectly normally sized, and my previous partner told me that I was the best she'd ever been with. (Coming from someone like her, that's saying something.) You must have me confused with someone else.

Gearhead said:
Jack said:
NinRick said:

To be perfectly fair, he's probably right. I do have a slight amount of mixed ancestry, and I've been diagnosed with clinical anxiety and Asperger syndrome. Luckily, I also have an IQ of 130, so I'm at least able to recognize it and take steps to manage things.

Although I do take exception to the micropenis part. I don't know where you got that from, but I'll have you know my penis is perfectly normally sized, and my previous partner told me that I was the best she'd ever been with. (Coming from someone like her, that's saying something.) You must have me confused with someone else.
Oh yeah that was Gear88 lol sorry i confused you with that guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack said:
Gearhead said:
Jack said:

Oh yeah that was Gear88 lol sorry i confused you with that guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess his brain is not the only thing that is small then. Lol.

Meteor said:
I remembered some things supposedly from a past lifetime which made me think "hey, things are actually so much better these days, I don't have to be afraid of other people, they're not going to hurt me just for being in their sight."
So they don't apply anymore nowadays, but I still thought it was a remarkable coincidence.

Lmao, this is SO relatable!
When I remembered my one and only memory, I was very down and depressed, had lost my will to move forward (but of course I still meditated and did the Rituals etc. Cuz I am not a quitter, I try to get up before anyone notice that I fell down.)

BUT the same thing appeared in my mind as well:
„Wow, compared to some centuries ago, today is actually much better! Nowadays they don’t instantly kill you and your people for your believes!“

Times back then were much rougher and harder, we are lucky to live NOW!

We have so many freedoms and much information is also available for soo many people!
The perfect time to advance, in all areas that are necessary for us to finally break out of this cage!

O Satan, let your truth prevail!
Let us all strive and grow Strong in You, O Satan!
No matter how often they kill us, we always return to YOU, O SATAN!
We were always of you, O Satan, now and for all eternities, no matter what!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BAAL-ZEVULON!

Meteor said:
NinRick said:
Meteor said:
I remembered some things supposedly from a past lifetime which made me think "hey, things are actually so much better these days, I don't have to be afraid of other people, they're not going to hurt me just for being in their sight."
So they don't apply anymore nowadays, but I still thought it was a remarkable coincidence.

Lmao, this is SO relatable!
When I remembered my one and only memory, I was very down and depressed, had lost my will to move forward (but of course I still meditated and did the Rituals etc. Cuz I am not a quitter, I try to get up before anyone notice that I fell down.)

BUT the same thing appeared in my mind as well:
„Wow, compared to some centuries ago, today is actually much better! Nowadays they don’t instantly kill you and your people for your believes!“

Times back then were much rougher and harder, we are lucky to live NOW!

We have so many freedoms and much information is also available for soo many people!
The perfect time to advance, in all areas that are necessary for us to finally break out of this cage!

O Satan, let your truth prevail!
Let us all strive and grow Strong in You, O Satan!
No matter how often they kill us, we always return to YOU, O SATAN!
We were always of you, O Satan, now and for all eternities, no matter what!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BAAL-ZEVULON!

I completely agree. In so many ways, I think these times are the best we've had in a long time. There's so much we can do now, so much information easily accessible on the internet, and it's so much safer compared to back then.

I've seen some people here say it's worse now than ever before, but clearly they have no idea how bad it used to be. Perhaps it seemed better to them because they were lucky enough to live in complete ignorance to the situation back then, if they were alive back then.

There's a reason why the enemy is trying to pull so many things now: they're desperate. We've pushed them to desperation, and they're only making even more mistakes and exposing themselves even more along the way.
I was starting to feel hopeless, but what I've seen this life made me feel hope again. As you said, it's the perfect opportunity for us all to grow and change the world for the better again. So I shan't let it slip me by and waste this opportunity because of pointless anxieties.

May we all strive and grow strong in Satan indeed!

Hail Satan!

Those people who complain about today, haha, they have no clue.

The best thing is, WE CAN WAKE UP ALL PEOPLE ON OUR EARTH! >:D
The internet is something very powerful, you can not contain the truth, that's why they pump in a ton of lies - they are getting desperate as you said.

The 6th letter of the hebrew alphabet is the "vau", which is our "w"...
WWW (WorldWideWeb) is of Satan and their enemy, thus: www = 666 >:D
(but you probably already knew that)

Time to soldier up like never before,
You havae to rise before the flight.

I believe that more Satanists roam this earth right NOW, than ever before in history!
Despite for centuries worth of road blocks, Lies, Murder, Destruction, Brainwashing, Ignorance, Slavery, Blasphemy and so much more, Satan has prevailed and we have come so far. Satan keeps getting stronger, so do we!

This is motivation enough to keep moving forward!
And also despite that, I think you also agree that this has become very personal, if you understand what I mean.

If your genetics are really bad and mixed and all that stuff... the root is in the soul, and the soul can be cleansed and fixed.

There is the SA TA NA MA mantra. If you use that and the proper affirmations you should be able to fix and repair the problems.

This is in addition to all the good advice given by more advanced members here. So yes on cleaning and yes on taking care of business.

TrafficCone said:
It's so happy seemingly none of the Satanists ever work together and they all just want to randomly make a boogaloo for the sake of it

When I was 16, and a rebellious teen, I kicked traffic cones out of the way.. Because "@UCK RESTRICTIONS!"

Just to be clear, I meant "Duck".

Time for an update, I guess. I've been paying particular attention to Meteor's suggestion about finding calm and focusing intently on it, and it seems to be bearing fruit; the hyperexcitement has receded somewhat and been replaced with exhaustion, which I guess is an improvement. Sleep is still inconsistent, thinking can be difficult at times, and pain still does crop up, but this small amount of progress is encouraging.

Also, a fortunate discovery: I've found a way to manage the pain. Normal pain meds like ibuprofin and hydrocodone don't do a damn thing, but if it ever gets to be unbearable, spending time with my succubus helps to dull it.

Meteor said:

If you don't mind, I've actually been meaning to ask a few questions, since you said you've been through this same thing. How long after your kundalini erupted did you start to take action, and how long did it take before you considered yourself fully healed? Also, what were your criteria for declaring yourself fully healed? For me, this has been going on for almost a decade, so I'm sure I have a long road to recovery ahead of me, but because of how my thought processes work, getting a better idea of exactly how long will help me stay motivated.

Meteor said:
The story of how I got into such a mess is heavily intertwined with me trusting the wrong person, so I'll give some context to explain what happened exactly.

That's actually the same reason I'm in this mess myself.

...By any chance, did this person go by the name "Icarus"?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back