Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alien Technology

One Wire Phenomenon

Hello everyone,hope you are all doing well and shattering the jew letters successfully.

Today i want to know what Alien Craft do the Nordics use? I know the Greys use the flying discs and i have heard the Reptilians use the cigar shaped craft but what about the triangular Craft?

Another question
If Tesla build a device where he could get radio signals from space and had sort of communication with Aliens that way,why can we SS not do the same and build something like that? I know there is another way besides telepathic communication there must be because tesla found it before.

Tesla was a genius and im sure Maxine and Cobra are aswel and they could maby build it with all of their knowledge they have.

It really will be a game changer i think in many ways.

Please doent attack me on this post because its not the way of mediation but Satanism does not place boundaries on human advancement in any way,am i right?

Whom states our side doesn't employ circular crafts or long crafts or triangular?(I mean they gotta have different vessels for warfare like cruisers or carriers or motherships). Some of the vimanas used can also be human vimanas we have made some capturing information from NS Germany or working with the enemy as some have stated we've taken their technology or in the case of some people worked with them for technology.

The enemy usually sticks with nuclear powered crafts still potent and more effective than our airplane jets. This is one of the reasons why you see some enemy vimanas hover over water and absorb it probably refueling it's cold-fusion system on top of bringing in fresh water for drinking. Light water or maybe even light water converted to heavy water. The enemy crafts are based not much different than current human nuclear technologies only MUCH, MUCH more advanced.

As for our side in my personal opinion of delving into theories on our side. I'm not saying they don't use mercury engines which they do but it's possible mercury engines have been replaced with solid-state free-energy technologies.

Either way it seems like we know certain stuff but nothing about weapons or armaments besides the obvious enemy attacks with nuclear and or biological weapons(Spanish flu in Portugal using radiation to weaken the immune system and infecting the kids whom called the crowd over which were also infected).

It's an awesome subject unfortunately mostly theories or historical evidence or information that is watered down.

Just as the enemy has a lot our side probably has A LOT more especially considering how advanced the Gods are and have friendly energy systems in place.

So the enemy is mostly a highly technologically advanced society that is not as advanced as the Gods. Are warmongerers like in 4X Sci-Fi games. And relies heavily on some sort of nuclear generator for their development. For some reason free-energy eludes them either they don't care or they see things different and don't care for said free-energy.

I do recall it's been mentioned the enemy might not understand free-energy or even the religious sites of a planet. They understand religion and kaballah pump sites are important but they don't understand how it works very well. They can study and understand but they don't have the details on how to sustain a planet with spirituality.

I'm sure the enemy does the same thing but at THEIR level of what their civilization is. At least it's been mentioned before on a sermon that the enemy doesn't really fully comprehend spiritual sites like here on Earth. They know it does something but are like "WTF". Probably because their spirituality is different after all they are an inferior civilization that does things differently.

For the shape of crafts, one should look a nature.

Just like it is normal for airplanes to be shaped like birds, since birds can fly; spacecrafts can only be shaped like planets. You don't see cigar-shaped natural objects running through the universe, right?

The shape of planet is such that, through rotation and revolution, creates a sustainable living environment for living beings. Without this particular geometric, it would be impossible to live properly in space. Hence why the current official mainstream material for space stuff is very dumb.

I am addressing the OP, not the good information provided by Gear88 on vimana and tech.

Parasitic civilisation have no idea how to care for a planet, as the nature of parasites is that to take, take, and take, without regard for the consequences. Hence why the Reptilians destroyed their planet through pollution and overuse of resources, and how their proxies are doing the same here. Over time, they adapted to the point they cannot live properly if a planet's atmosphere is not heavily polluted and toxic. This is what they are trying to recreate here. They will blow up this planet too if allowed. No doubt about that.

The kikes are the same. They have inherited the diseased physiology of the Reptilians on whatever planets they were created. Hence why their disgusting illnesses, the need for kosher food and how they are thriving now that the planet is polluted and with processed food. All the strange "kosher" dietary rules also tie into this. In a clean world, with organic and biodynamic food, and a healthy atmosphere, they would struggle to survive like they did in the Age of Aries and their numbers would be more limited.

Stormblood said:
I am addressing the OP, not the good information provided by Gear88 on vimana and tech.

I respect your message towards me. But it seems odd to receive said message towards me.

I'm merely using my brain and from reading certain stuff and whatnot. I mean I'm probably one of the most ignorant people around.

I know not everyone of our members likes the whole Sci-Fi/more so towards Sci-Fan aspect. It's occurred with [@member: FancyMancy], some have criticized him for being too into Sci-Fi/Sci-Fan. I've had the same message brought up towards me.

I simply read information contemplate and apply logical factors to it. Like for example they did build a Mercury engine and they stated it doesn't work. Of course the damn thing didn't work they only pressurized it to only 50K PSI it's 250K PSI when the fun begins.

So thank you but it feels awkward Stormblood. I appreciate don't get me wrong but I do have my ignorance and my issues.

I have seen some spaceships in a vision, coming out of the water and heading towards a human city here on Earth.
Another was bigger than Earth and just next to Earth.

Here are some I found to describe a bit of the style, although it is not exact, but it gives one an idea:

https://www.denofgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/space-ships.png?resize=768%2C432

Something more like this, but sleeker, one solid color (black, and another one was golden yellow) and on its side, not horizontal as depicted here:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Dbbxo

There's an UFO disclosure coming till the end of July. You might find many answers here.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:

I respect your message towards me. But it seems odd to receive said message towards me.

I'm merely using my brain and from reading certain stuff and whatnot. I mean I'm probably one of the most ignorant people around.

I know not everyone of our members likes the whole Sci-Fi/more so towards Sci-Fan aspect. It's occurred with [@member: FancyMancy], some have criticized him for being too into Sci-Fi/Sci-Fan. I've had the same message brought up towards me.

I simply read information contemplate and apply logical factors to it. Like for example they did build a Mercury engine and they stated it doesn't work. Of course the damn thing didn't work they only pressurized it to only 50K PSI it's 250K PSI when the fun begins.

So thank you but it feels awkward Stormblood. I appreciate don't get me wrong but I do have my ignorance and my issues.

I just stated because many people here in the past have thought I was bashing them or contradicting them just for touching on points they hadn't touched without addressing theirs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back