Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to learn Dream interpretation?

MercuryWisdom

Hey my satanic brothers and sisters,

Does anyone know how can I learn dream interpretations from legit resources?

There is a lot of bullshit out there with dream interpretation. So I wanted to ask satanists.

Any advice, insight, reply will be really appreciated. Thanks!

Hail Satan Forever!!

mercury_wisdom said:

There is a lot of bullshit out there with dream interpretation. So I wanted to ask satanists.

Hail Satan Forever!!

I think this is something that comes with good intuition along with being really in tune with yourself and what certain symbols and other things mean to you, i am not certain of any "verified" dream interperetation methods or sources although if you look around some may provide insight. general themes like loosing teeth can mean things like anxiety, or dreaming of tornadoes can hint at stress or turmoil. being chased can mean you are feeling chased in the waking world and are stressed. your mind will manifest or "vent" about unresolved issues or play out events or even hint you to things in the only way it knows how, which is why we have wierd dreams sometimes. some people wake up from having an erotic dream with a relative...when all this actually can mean is your mind comminicating and expressing the closeness you have with this family member...but not in that way..lol. i personally have had prophetic dreams at times, meaning dreams about things before they happen, along with what i feel to be contact with Some of the Gods and recieving certain messages. when i would wake up from a premonition dream i would have this "feeling".... no other way to describe it, that it meant something else other than just my subconscious mind. this can be tricky at times and again takes you being aware and in tune, as alot of dreams are also manifestations of our subconscious. recurring dreams for example could be your minds way of telling you something via seeing a certain thing or theme all the time or a certain scenario. if it means something more than just a dream i think you will feel it.

Dreams are also definately a third eye thing. work on it and also keep a dream journal and write your dreams down every morning or when you wake up. then read about your written dreams again before sleep. eventually you will remember more and more dreams and even start to lucid dream. Just imagine meditating in the already delta state...the power.
there was a book i was looking at on lucid dreaming where the author accounted for telling a dream character he was dreaming..to which the response was something like "shhh they will hear you. you arent supposed to do that"
hmm. Just imagine all of us SS in the theta dream state doing RTRS tetra or the race rituals at once...I performed the race awakening ritual once in a semi lucid dream and woke up to seeing on the news that someone drew a swastika someplace.

As you keep track of your dreams and try to focus on them and their themes and symbols, things might unravel to you about their true meanings or even if you have recieved messages. never forget too to cross reference with waking life. notice certain things that can trigger certain dreams...if this is the case it is usually just your mind manifesting processing what you were exposed to before sleep or sometime that day. thinking about someome or something can also make you dream of them alot. although recurring themes of a person or something without your seeking can also mean something outside of it just being a dream. Falling asleep you may also experience hypnagogia, basically seeing images or even hearing things before falling asleep...you are essentially already trancing here and transitioning to the sleep state. here it is also possible to see and hear things that may even come from the Gods...or sadly sometimes the enemy. (ive had both)

I have some info on lucid dreaming and other things that i will post soon :)

Shadowcat said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!

I think this is something that comes with good intuition along with being really in tune with yourself and what certain symbols and other things mean to you, i am not certain of any "verified" dream interperetation methods or sources although if you look around some may provide insight. general themes like loosing teeth can mean things like anxiety, or dreaming of tornadoes can hint at stress or turmoil. being chased can mean you are feeling chased in the waking world and are stressed. your mind will manifest or "vent" about unresolved issues or play out events or even hint you to things in the only way it knows how, which is why we have wierd dreams sometimes. some people wake up from having an erotic dream with a relative...when all this actually can mean is your mind comminicating and expressing the closeness you have with this family member...but not in that way..lol. i personally have had prophetic dreams at times, meaning dreams about things before they happen, along with what i feel to be contact with Some of the Gods and recieving certain messages. when i would wake up from a premonition dream i would have this "feeling".... no other way to describe it, that it meant something else other than just my subconscious mind. this can be tricky at times and again takes you being aware and in tune, as alot of dreams are also manifestations of our subconscious. recurring dreams for example could be your minds way of telling you something via seeing a certain thing or theme all the time or a certain scenario. if it means something more than just a dream i think you will feel it.

Dreams are also definately a third eye thing. work on it and also keep a dream journal and write your dreams down every morning or when you wake up. then read about your written dreams again before sleep. eventually you will remember more and more dreams and even start to lucid dream. Just imagine meditating in the already delta state...the power.
there was a book i was looking at on lucid dreaming where the author accounted for telling a dream character he was dreaming..to which the response was something like "shhh they will hear you. you arent supposed to do that"
hmm. Just imagine all of us SS in the theta dream state doing RTRS tetra or the race rituals at once...I performed the race awakening ritual once in a semi lucid dream and woke up to seeing on the news that someone drew a swastika someplace.

As you keep track of your dreams and try to focus on them and their themes and symbols, things might unravel to you about their true meanings or even if you have recieved messages. never forget too to cross reference with waking life. notice certain things that can trigger certain dreams...if this is the case it is usually just your mind manifesting processing what you were exposed to before sleep or sometime that day. thinking about someome or something can also make you dream of them alot. although recurring themes of a person or something without your seeking can also mean something outside of it just being a dream. Falling asleep you may also experience hypnagogia, basically seeing images or even hearing things before falling asleep...you are essentially already trancing here and transitioning to the sleep state. here it is also possible to see and hear things that may even come from the Gods...or sadly sometimes the enemy. (ive had both)

Thank you so much Shadowcat. Your insight is valuable.

This solar return year my Neptune transits and position of SR Neptune made me experience dreams much more intensely. It's funny because I would have a really tough time dreaming before.

It is also wonderful and enjoyable. That's why I got a dream journal on my phone.

Now that I am meditating consistenly for months now my third eye is getting really activated to the point I can see some stuff when I close my eyes. Sometimes white swirling stuff or stars.

So yeah my third eye helps with my dreams.

The thing is I can't understand what my dreams mean most of the time and I want to understand it more so I can make use of it.

Sometimes those dream interpretations website would help. But they are really lacking and sometimes misleading.

Also I had a lot of dreams from the enemy.

They can be really ugly I would suddenly wake up and call my gaurdian or sometimes my lover and they would help me which I am very thankful for.

Shadowcat said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!

How great of you to quote this dream connection with the 3 eye. When I was a new era, I did an exercise for clairvoyance. The exercise was basically working on the 3 eye, imagining a ball of energy in front of the third eye and vibrating Om. And I already know that Om is corrupted. The correct one is Aum.

There he said that the first sign that was working was to start remembering more of the dreams and then to become lucid. And this is what happened. I used OM audio because I had no idea of ​​time. The audio was almost 15 minutes, I used it and repeated it to know how much time passed to stop. I just started having more and more lucid dreams and then they became astral journeys.

Twice every month, after I started to be successful, I stopped and with time passed. Just a sleep paralysis every now and then.

My question is, why was it so easy then, and now I can't do it anymore? I used an audio from a corrupted mantra, just to give me a sense of practice time, and to imagine that it was me vibrating, not even vibrating at all. And have lucid dreams and astral travel in less than 2 weeks. Now I meditate on all chakras, cleanse my soul and chakras with Visuddhi, RTRS, basic cleansing and basic aura of protection, protection with Suryae, meditate on the points of Clairvoyance and Clairaudience, Hatha and Kundalini yoga. Now I do a lot more and I don't get things as easy as I did then. I'm either a Jew or I'm very unlucky. With astral travel that was easy for me, I could have direct help from the gods if I'm meditating right, since I don't have my senses open yet. Only since that time have I seen bright spots in the air and black and white figures. And have contact with my Succubus, or find out if Father Satan gave me one. Other than that, I'm spending hours in my 3 eye for days, the same way I did then, but now with the right mantra, Dagaz.

This is my favourite website to use:
https://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

If you can remember all the little details of a dream this can help you pick out certain themes if you can find them in the dictionary. There's some bs though so pick it apart with a Satanic Eye. :D

13th_Wolf said:

If you can remember all the little details of a dream this can help you pick out certain themes if you can find them in the dictionary. There's some bs though so pick it apart with a Satanic Eye. :D
Thank you so much 13th_Wolf :D

6The6Return6 said:
Shadowcat said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!

How great of you to quote this dream connection with the 3 eye. When I was a new era, I did an exercise for clairvoyance. The exercise was basically working on the 3 eye, imagining a ball of energy in front of the third eye and vibrating Om. And I already know that Om is corrupted. The correct one is Aum.

There he said that the first sign that was working was to start remembering more of the dreams and then to become lucid. And this is what happened. I used OM audio because I had no idea of ​​time. The audio was almost 15 minutes, I used it and repeated it to know how much time passed to stop. I just started having more and more lucid dreams and then they became astral journeys.

Twice every month, after I started to be successful, I stopped and with time passed. Just a sleep paralysis every now and then.

My question is, why was it so easy then, and now I can't do it anymore? I used an audio from a corrupted mantra, just to give me a sense of practice time, and to imagine that it was me vibrating, not even vibrating at all. And have lucid dreams and astral travel in less than 2 weeks. Now I meditate on all chakras, cleanse my soul and chakras with Visuddhi, RTRS, basic cleansing and basic aura of protection, protection with Suryae, meditate on the points of Clairvoyance and Clairaudience, Hatha and Kundalini yoga. Now I do a lot more and I don't get things as easy as I did then. I'm either a Jew or I'm very unlucky. With astral travel that was easy for me, I could have direct help from the gods if I'm meditating right, since I don't have my senses open yet. Only since that time have I seen bright spots in the air and black and white figures. And have contact with my Succubus, or find out if Father Satan gave me one. Other than that, I'm spending hours in my 3 eye for days, the same way I did then, but now with the right mantra, Dagaz.
You probably had astrology transits that facilitated your psychic powers to an extreme degree.

By the way consistency is much more important than putting in hours in meditation.

Also don't burn out and don't push yourself too far with meditation or you might fry your chakras or senses which will make it much harder for you to have any power.

Best of luck!

mercury_wisdom said:
6The6Return6 said:
Shadowcat said:

You probably had astrology transits that facilitated your psychic powers to an extreme degree.

By the way consistency is much more important than putting in hours in meditation.

Also don't burn out and don't push yourself too far with meditation or you might fry your chakras or senses which will make it much harder for you to have any power.

Best of luck!

That may be it, I hadn't thought about astrology. Because it was so easy and natural that it seemed to be something of mine, so that's why I stopped exercising. But thankfully, since enabling only one chakra only in the long run must be destructive.

I don't do it for hours, I have breaks. I can see how comfortable I am. Weeks ago I felt easily after waking up and falling asleep again, the sensations that anticipate astral travel as well. Pulsing body, "airplane turbine in my ear" etc.. Maybe I have an easiness in that too, just time to show me. The anxiety of seeing the Gods and my Succubu, if I have one, is great. Thank you brother!

13th_Wolf said:

By the way Wolf I found this website I like using it because it has multiple sources so I can easily find something that fits. You might like it aswell.
Here: https://www.dreamencyclopedia.net/

mercury_wisdom said:
13th_Wolf said:

By the way Wolf I found this website I like using it because it has multiple sources so I can easily find something that fits. You might like it aswell.

I checked it out but I can't seem to be able to use it. Any time I went on it pops up with these ads that then force the whole connection to a dodgy page.

I might use a proxy or something to see if that works. :?

13th_Wolf said:
mercury_wisdom said:
13th_Wolf said:

I checked it out but I can't seem to be able to use it. Any time I went on it pops up with these ads that then force the whole connection to a dodgy page.

Dude, what? Are you telling us you don't know about or use an adblocker?

The site is 100% fine for me with uBlock Origin. I highly recommend it as it is the best adblocker I have used. Whenever I use a public computer (rarely) I get a stark reminder how shit internet has gotten without "enhancements". Ads suck.

Henu the Great said:
13th_Wolf said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Dude, what? Are you telling us you don't know about or use an adblocker?

The site is 100% fine for me with uBlock Origin. I highly recommend it as it is the best adblocker I have used. Whenever I use a public computer (rarely) I get a stark reminder how shit internet has gotten without "enhancements". Ads suck.

Oh shit, that fully slipped my mind lol. I installed a new browser a month and a bit ago, and was used to the old one having its own adblock. :mrgreen:

I might use Vivaldi again though it really feels nice to work on.

I'm not an expert on computers or anything with the stuff I write, I just have an interest in it and it would be nice to help people also to recognise the importance in contrast to even recent history. We had nothing like this less than a lifetime ago to put it to perspective, it's pretty mad.

We need to remember and have our identity straight in the coming years.

But yeah I'll check this site out now. Thanks fam!

:mrgreen:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back