Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is a Satanist allowed to haunt someone if he/she wishes to?

Alta Serpentis

I feel like there's a fundamental misunderstanding of what happens when you die going on here. Your soul will reside on the astral and won't (will not) be able to advance, you'll be vulnerable to attack, you'll be quite bored, etc. The gods don't want any of this for us. As for wether this 'request' will be "respected" I have to assume that because it's such a ridiculous request that goes against everything the gods want for us, I lean towards no. Then again I am no authority on the matter. Our purpose as satanic souls is to complete the magnum opus, to throw that away to give some degens cold spots seems like such a childish thing to want. They are not worth your time. If you are the 17yr old in the hypothetical situation, just keep pushing through, these people cannot hold a candle to your soul, so don't linger on them because they mean nothing in the grand picture. You however are special and must treat yourself as such. Imagine you're currently a magnifying glass, you have the option to burn ants in one tiny hill, or become a telescope and see the stars. It's somewhat akin to this, it'd be a peak example of wasted potential.

Meteor said:
I read on JoS that when a Satanist physically dies, his or her Soul will reside somewhere in Hell for safekeeping until he or she is ready to reincarnate. Personally, I consider that place to be like a sanctuary.

However, I've been wondering about something for a while. Hypothetically speaking, if someone was offered to be brought there, but declined for some reason (unfinished business for example), would that be respected, or would they be brought there anyway for their safety?

Let's say for example that someone died young (like 17 years old) without ever finding happiness, because everyone in his community was brainwashed by the church. While he lived, everything he enjoyed was forbidden, and everything he loved was stolen from him.
Upon dying, he is greeted by a Demoness, coming to pick him up. But instead of coming along, he asks if he can stay so he can haunt the town he grew up in. He wants to steal the joy, happiness and vitality of those who wronged him, so that he can feel "alive" and see what happiness is like for the first time despite his death. He wants to watch those death cultists (xians) wither and die without a shred of happiness, because they don't deserve any.

Would such a wish be respected, resulting in a vengeful Satanic Soul haunting the town until he's satisfied, or would he be told to calm down and brought to the sanctuary in Hell anyway against his will?

What if he wanted to stay for a more "innocent" reason, such as "wanting to see more of the world"? Or if he wanted to spend more time with a loved one? Would that make a difference?

I've been curious about it for a while, and I'm not confident enough yet to believe my own judgement on it. After all, when it comes to intangible things like this, there isn't a clear way to ascertain my accuracy. So I'm wondering what others think about it.
I mean yeah he/she can do that but it won't really do anything with value.

The SS will have to move on so they can reincarnate and actually fight against xianity and finally end it.

But just being a big spook and "haunting" xians won't really do anything substantial and is just a weak escapist tendency.

Aditionally dead souls can be banished and "die" by someone who understands the occult like a rabbi or a psychic kike.

So yeah if your soul is dead then you wouldn't even exist.

Great job on applying your useless "revenge".

An SS has to be smarter than that...

There is a war on earth every SS is needed so together we can end the jewish virus once and for all. This is where the real revenge can take place.

That's why the gods protect us in hell so we can reincarnate and work for advancing the satanic cause.
We are not "entitled" of their protection. We have to deserve it.

To haunt you would have to be a powerful soul, a 17yo who committed suicide, I doubt he has a powerful soul enough to influence the physical world.

I think souls in hell can visit people here if they want but to be honest to not go with the Gods if your an SS to hell. Your not going to make it to even haunting one person to be honest. Your soul will be consumed or taken away by the enemy. This idea is just really dumb I don't know as the Gods would respect it as they would lose that person if they did.

Meteor said:
I read on JoS that when a Satanist physically dies, his or her Soul will reside somewhere in Hell for safekeeping until he or she is ready to reincarnate. Personally, I consider that place to be like a sanctuary.

However, I've been wondering about something for a while. Hypothetically speaking, if someone was offered to be brought there, but declined for some reason (unfinished business for example), would that be respected, or would they be brought there anyway for their safety?

Let's say for example that someone died young (like 17 years old) without ever finding happiness, because everyone in his community was brainwashed by the church. While he lived, everything he enjoyed was forbidden, and everything he loved was stolen from him.
Upon dying, he is greeted by a Demoness, coming to pick him up. But instead of coming along, he asks if he can stay so he can haunt the town he grew up in. He wants to steal the joy, happiness and vitality of those who wronged him, so that he can feel "alive" and see what happiness is like for the first time despite his death. He wants to watch those death cultists (xians) wither and die without a shred of happiness, because they don't deserve any.

Would such a wish be respected, resulting in a vengeful Satanic Soul haunting the town until he's satisfied, or would he be told to calm down and brought to the sanctuary in Hell anyway against his will?

What if he wanted to stay for a more "innocent" reason, such as "wanting to see more of the world"? Or if he wanted to spend more time with a loved one? Would that make a difference?

I've been curious about it for a while, and I'm not confident enough yet to believe my own judgement on it. After all, when it comes to intangible things like this, there isn't a clear way to ascertain my accuracy. So I'm wondering what others think about it.

You are talking of a "poltergeist", someone beyond powerful or advanced.
You can do it for a true reason, like if you got murdered like those women who were raped, tortured along with their sons.
But I suggest you stay alive and do it. You are dead, it is dangerous if you can't protect you on the astral, and especially if you had died unadvanced.
You don't want to die. I more than understand your dark vision, the hunger of revenge: you're Human.
But why would you waste time for war just for some assholes who are gonna die the same?

You could do this in the case a xian literally stabbed you, as I would want it to, but if that takes me away from my time and advancement I choose myself first. You don't even need to haunt him for years...really, if you're advanced and he kills you, you will just need to make use of your powers and have your peace, which is a right as long as it is based upon the respect of other Gentiles or Innocents. The one who murders a Satanist and before that makes his/her life not so "life", that one is an enemy and deserves the worst.

Better: you're gonna reincarnate. It is something very "unique", but if you ask Satan to help you remember the injustice that was done against you, then you might curse them to death as well...always if Satan didn't do anything before you.
Further, that pain will result in more hatred in your next life and you will know by that and start searching, but you won't have a next one, because you're gonna work in this one as best as you can so that you won't need a next one.

Place your safety before anger, survival is sacred. A Satanist is a survivor per definition.
If he/she wants the greatest revenge, he knows that in that revenge he's not the one to get destroyed.

The Astral is beautiful for the livings or beyond advanced souls, in our case we have a body to enter back in, in that body we can become much advanced, and then feel safer and safer in this dimension.

You just need to look at some ghost's videos, and then you'll see that many of them are not ghosts: they are enemies, their manifestation is beyond "scary" and always hits innocents or uninvolved people. And if you don't protect yourself and do stupid things, they will know and feel it, and then harm you just because you're not as powerful as to defend or erase the threat.

And if you're alive, you will be stopping many more enemies, and have your peace. I don't like to think of me as dead, mostly because what could I do, if I'm not advanced, to help my people and The Gods in the Astral?
Of course, for my own survival's, for yours, we go to Hell, enjoy some days with our loved ones if we can before that.

But why would you want to waste your life or to not go to where you can truly call HOME? Grudge is beautiful, grudge is fair and natural, but grudge can't and won't take you away from your God, or your People, or waste your days. Grudge won't take you away from the greatest revenge: to live as a Satanist, and as alive, hitting every evil enemy hard, so that you have peace, the peace you need to be happy and thrive, because you love Satan. And Satan is not YHWH, Satan really wants you not only to stay alive, but become even beyond "alive".

And in the case of "death", you won't sit there thinking to what you can do once you're already dead, you will fight wildly to try to stay alive.
Surrender is not fair. Leave it to xians calling angels to heal their cancers.

Be blessed.

This doesn't sound too good. Its sounds like an individual who has been extremely cursed by a strong coven or someone who was more stronger in the previous life which caused this sad young death. This doesn't look like a Satanist who is protected by the Gods. Or if it was ,it could be something i can't comprehend with this level of information.

Humans are like little children, even the 80 -90 year olds because you can only experience a limited form of experience, with your limited human ability. And unless you medidate, your simply like Schrodinger's cat. Your life has no value because your will to power is not strong enough. Souls like many in this community ,we've been at this path for multiple lifetimes. And so we have a very wide experience of reality as we've experienced the higher dimensions of this world, beyond the physical plane.

Most people are connected to the path but haven't had the correct understanding of the nature of reality to conduct themselves better. And unless you let go of the lower ego ,the Meditations only empower it to create the perfect storm for massive suffering. This is evidenced by the many stories of people going insane in the occult or destroying their lives. Having an immature ego ,without a proper understanding of karma and trying to inflict violence upon unsuspecting people who don't deserve it, will come back to you in the end.

Just because it can't be seen with your eyes like a real flame doesn't mean you won't get burned. And this is why primarily people who are without correct information, from a lower ego standpoint take the meditation information and incur massive karmic backdrops by doing stupid shit and then damning themselves. This is not a game and you can't shift the karma unless your doing massive blood sacrifice rituals on an industrial scale like the jews. And even that won't work because as it happens the jews karma is finally catching up to them because of our rituals.

These aren't toys. They are extremely powerful tools which are to be used wisely. I probably would be dead if it wasn't for the Gods ,at an incident at the waterfall i was visiting. I was then doing a working to permanently remove my fear and that manifested in an extreme way where i drowned and was almost going to probably die ,but i got back from the deadly situation probably through divine intervention. The working worked and I haven't felt Fear since then because I experienced death which is the root of all fears. But the point is even when i includeded the positive and healthy manner clause ,it worked in that way because the working was fundamentally flawed to begin with. You need to mature and become wiser and let go of the negative ego ,which are really the faulty interpretations of life. Then you'll be able to make better decisions and not drown in a waterfall to get rid of fear.

Meteor said:

If you plan on dying, I will summon your soul in front of me and kick your skinny ghost ass.

Don’t do that dude.

After you die, you can not advance anymore. Death equals stagnation, also it would be highly disrespectful to die on purpose.

You are more important than most other people.

Meteor said:
mercury_wisdom said:
I mean yeah he/she can do that but it won't really do anything with value.

The SS will have to move on so they can reincarnate and actually fight against xianity and finally end it.

But just being a big spook and "haunting" xians won't really do anything substantial and is just a weak escapist tendency.

Aditionally dead souls can be banished and "die" by someone who understands the occult like a rabbi or a psychic kike.

So yeah if your soul is dead then you wouldn't even exist.

Great job on applying your useless "revenge".

An SS has to be smarter than that...

There is a war on earth every SS is needed so together we can end the jewish virus once and for all. This is where the real revenge can take place.

That's why the gods protect us in hell so we can reincarnate and work for advancing the satanic cause.
We are not "entitled" of their protection. We have to deserve it.
I agree, it seemed very pointless and needlessly dangerous to me, which is why I wondered if maybe a person's GD would simply not allow it. On the other hand, how much can be done if someone is particularly stubborn? That's why I'm curious about what exactly would happen.

Sybellum said:
I feel like there's a fundamental misunderstanding of what happens when you die going on here. Your soul will reside on the astral and won't (will not) be able to advance, you'll be vulnerable to attack, you'll be quite bored, etc. The gods don't want any of this for us. As for wether this 'request' will be "respected" I have to assume that because it's such a ridiculous request that goes against everything the gods want for us, I lean towards no. Then again I am no authority on the matter. Our purpose as satanic souls is to complete the magnum opus, to throw that away to give some degens cold spots seems like such a childish thing to want. They are not worth your time. If you are the 17yr old in the hypothetical situation, just keep pushing through, these people cannot hold a candle to your soul, so don't linger on them because they mean nothing in the grand picture. You however are special and must treat yourself as such. Imagine you're currently a magnifying glass, you have the option to burn ants in one tiny hill, or become a telescope and see the stars. It's somewhat akin to this, it'd be a peak example of wasted potential.
I apologise if I caused concern, it was just an example. I'm doing rather well these days, thanks to my own efforts as well as the help I received from my loved ones and the Gods.

Even so, thank you for your encouraging words. I realised those things myself as well some time ago. I'm sure I'll live a long life, but if I were to die, I would want to come back as soon as possible. I have things to do here, after all. I'll never forget that.

Aquarius said:
To haunt you would have to be a powerful soul, a 17yo who committed suicide, I doubt he has a powerful soul enough to influence the physical world.

The cause of death wasn't suicide, but rather starvation and hypothermia due to insufficient preparations for winter, if that makes a difference. The hypothetical person in the example had a strong will and was stubborn to a fault, and would rather endure anything that came his way than think to commit suicide. But this stubbornness is also what led him to his childish thoughts of revenge. He was unaware of the concept of reincarnation as this happened a few centuries ago in a small town in Northern Europe, and did not want to settle down even in death, because he mistakenly thought rebelling was his last chance to, in one way or another, exist or be alive at all.

On a side note, there is obviously a reason I came up with the example and asked this question. Actually, not long after asking the question, my GD managed to explain things to me in a way I could understand and trust. As such, I already found the answers I was actually looking for before anyone replied. Even so, I'm still interested in hearing what other people think about it, so feel free to continue the discussion.

That is not death. That is torture. Okay, but fortunately it is not reality, because you are here. But someone who died like that, he/she has a right to be angry, but still, look at his/her survival. It depends on one's advancement, if you know how to stay safe in the astral, not only you can travel to places, but also use that already reached advancement in the physical world, which is what certain ghosts can do.
If you enter the astral without knowing what to expect, what to stay away from, you don't enter it, or you do but with your Guardian Demon only.
As a paranormal addict, I understand fascination. I understand that you're all about this, as I am too, like all of us, but all with our own tastes. But know that to influence the environment one needs power, but that it is truly possible as any other form of power.
I'm just suggesting you to wait the moment you feel yourself to be untouchable and very empowered, and clean.

Revenge should be taken when the cost of taking it isn't permanent or it's easiliy affordable.

Meteor said:
NinRick said:
Meteor said:

If you plan on dying, I will summon your soul in front of me and kick your skinny ghost ass.

Don’t do that dude.

After you die, you can not advance anymore. Death equals stagnation, also it would be highly disrespectful to die on purpose.

You are more important than most other people.

Perhaps that's why he was so pissed off, because even his very life was taken away from him against his will.
It was just a hypothetical story. I was curious, and I concluded that as I expected, it doesn't work that way.
I feel a bit embarrassed for not phrasing it better and causing so many people to misunderstand.
I even tried to make it clear that it was just hypothetical and not about me by using "he" for the example, but no one here actually knows me, so I realise now that it was rather pointless.

That aside, I think your attitude is good. If someone does something so stupid and wasteful as suicide of their own free will, then they certainly deserve a slap on their wrist, and maybe a kick on their skinny ghost ass as well. I believe there's always something better one can do, even if one doesn't realise it yet.

That’s great so we do agree on that, I am glad you are doing well. Also sorry for having a wrong picture about you.

Great, now I really hope people do not think that we are weirdos who bully ghosts o.o

Yes, there is always something better to do. Suicide is not a solution, you lose everything, even your body. Also when you are already overwhelmed by life, and decide to commit suicide.. I don’t think you will like the astral more, everything will be worse.. there is nowhere to hide.

We all should strive to become stronger. The strong can change themselves, their lives and the world.
We need more strong people, this is what Satanism is all about. At least for me, but my views are changing constantly, compared to 3 years, or even 1 year, my views have changed drastically.
As I really think that Satan desires strong, just and loyal people. So we should strive for that, even when it is hard. This only means that not everybody is able to do it and that you are someone special.

That‘s why I love people who are of Satan! (At least many of them)

Also why did you think of that scenario, when this doesn’t affect you?

Meteor said:
slyscorpion said:
I think souls in hell can visit people here if they want but to be honest to not go with the Gods if your an SS to hell. Your not going to make it to even haunting one person to be honest. Your soul will be consumed or taken away by the enemy. This idea is just really dumb I don't know as the Gods would respect it as they would lose that person if they did.
Visiting from Hell... Actually, that makes me think that maybe I was overthinking it all along.

I know from experience in this life that visiting someone astrally is as simple as connecting to their mind telepathically. After all, in a person's mind exists both the awareness of one's body, and the awareness of one's surroundings. If you can mutually see the other person's body and surroundings within their mind, and touch and feel all of it, then isn't that essentially the same as visiting? In a sense, it's like projecting your awareness of your body into another person's awareness of their surroundings and vice versa. But neither person involved actually "goes" anywhere.
Considering I can do that while I'm physically alive, perhaps I could also do it when I wasn't? Actually, now that I think about it, I figured out how to do it in this life in the first place because I somehow "remembered" doing it before. So then perhaps that's exactly what I did back then?

It does raise some questions about what "location" even is astrally, but it means a lot more things may be possible than I thought even while one's Soul "resides in Hell". Most likely, the true purpose of it is to shield people from malicious influences and connections. In that case, intentionally trying to connect to an enemy's mind to try to "haunt" them is probably one of the most retarded things one could do, not to mention the connection would probably be blocked both ways in the first place as part of the protection, meaning they wouldn't notice anyway.

In that case, in a sense, things like visiting a loved one would probably be allowed, but if you wanted revenge then it would be better to ask a Demon for help with that. I think that makes sense. Thank you for helping me realise that.

It could be as simple as projection and connection yes. I mean I wouldn't know the souls location but connecting is possible. If you were strongly connected to the person like they are a partner or something them being dead might not mean much if you were open enough other than not being able to do stuff with them in the physical.

Which brings a question can you incarnate someone into a more grown up body to skip the whole childhood brainwashing and trauma thing which doesn't go well for nearly anyone in today's world.

Uf a person died could you send one of the more normie souls back to have to go through reincarnation again. I mean no one I know died but of course if this was someone important to me it would be the first thing I would want to think of.

Meteor said:
Hah, let's show those skinny-ass ghosts who's boss! Amirite?
I'm joking. I'm sorry.

I like this, it really made me laugh. Okay I did not really laugh, but I smiled widely.

„Prepare for trouble..!“
„And make it double!..“
„To denounce the evil, and prove the truth an love“
„to extend our reach to the stars above!“
„Meteor!“
„NinRick!“
*explosion in the background as Meteor and NinRick pose*
*Ghosts tremble in fear*

(Disclaimer: No Ghosts were harmed in the creation of this fantasy)

Meteor said:
I think most suicidal people don't realise that. I was already always against it since suffering is always temporary in nature, and because there's so much wasted potential. But since I learned people's consciousness doesn't stop existing when they die, suicide looks even more pointless and detrimental. It's really not a way to "escape" at all, quite the contrary; a healthy physical body is one of the things that protects a Soul the most and gives them the freedom to do so many things. In suicide, all that freedom and protection is utterly wasted.

Yes I totally agree on that. It is also a sad fact that everybody suffers, well some more than others tho. But feeling sorry for oneself is easy, standing up and taking the fight is not as easy. I also think many people came here because of suffering, in a sense.. same with me.

Meteor said:
I love strong people as well. Or rather, I can't stand weaklings. Perhaps because I've been through a lot, I know that if you really want something, then you have to work for it. If you really want something, then you'll endure the hardships in your way so you can get it. So when people complain things aren't the way they want and then proceed to do nothing about it, it really pisses me off because it looks so hypocritical to me.

Some people never change, and over time they disgust me more and more, because from my perspective, they're continuously choosing to be that way. But Satanists aren't like that. People of Satan put in the effort required, and change. When someone overcomes their weakness and becomes strong, that is something I really admire and respect, because even just the choice to overcome something is proof that one is strong.

And that's why I also love people who are of Satan. They're strong, and just continue to become stronger. Just like I've always aimed to as well.

Again I totally agree with you lol. Feels good to see that someone thinks very similarly to how I think and see things.

Yes, strong people are the BEST! >:D
And weaklings whose word is no good, and who only harm themselves and other people around them because of their little brains, weak character and will power are no good. I had to cut MANY ties with people completely. All they do is complaining, blame shifting and keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again, like taking drugs. Then you tell them how you see them, and reflect everything they really are, where they are now and why they are in such a position, they agree and say „but with me it is something different“. Easy excuse for everything, they know they are a weak pile of shit, and they don’t want to change, because they are not able to.. but they want their lives to change.

Meh, not all SS are strong. Stronger than other people, of course. But there is still much room for us all to grow.

Thanks for sharing your experience, it was interesting to read that. I don’t think you got rejected, you probably loved this person very much, but never confessed. I think I would also regret something like that, that’s why its better just to be open. I mean we are humans, we have feelings, they are natural, so just be honest. There is nothing bad in loving someone, this is actually something very good, which can give you strength. As long as you are not an obsessed freak xD
That was a REALY loong memory tho!
I also remembered something recently (I think I am not 100% sure). I saw where I was, knew what the situation was, knew what I thought and felt the emotions, and I freaking behaved like I would behave now. I was very very sad for the next 2 days, even cried a lot. So I think this might be real, just because how emotional I got there.

I really enjoyed reading your post!

NinRick said:
I like this, it really made me laugh. Okay I did not really laugh, but I smiled widely.

„Prepare for trouble..!“
„And make it double!..“
„To denounce the evil, and prove the truth an love“
„to extend our reach to the stars above!“
„Meteor!“
„NinRick!“
*explosion in the background as Meteor and NinRick pose*
*Ghosts tremble in fear*

(Disclaimer: No Ghosts were harmed in the creation of this fantasy)

Team Satan blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meteor, Ninrick, Shadow, that's right!

Wobbuffett!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back