Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this Sermon also about minds like mine?

Satanic Path

<<This conditions the Soul to enter certain places. For instance, if one is mentally sick or somehow likes murder or sickness or whatever, they draw these things into their lives, they are tuning into this and this type of dimension.>>

>But does murder include harsh revenge, which in this case, I do really like in hostile situations? Or is it murder meant as an unfair destroying of life?

Translating, and so studying this. This is just a part, from one of the most beautiful ones: The Afterlife and Reincarnation- by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666.

Sorry for this speech being lengthy. Truly don't waste your time if you're busy.

I'm not gonna lie about that. Whenever I see evil people, or people harming me or others, or Satan and innocents, I do really destroy them at first in my mind. Like I would do in Black Magic, or with RTRs letters. They vanish, explode, rot, drown, get sick and feel worse than I felt, and their bones break. Not only the flesh, but the entire soul dissipates.
I'm not saying one must love Satan, but that one needs at least to know that he's cursing his own DNA and family.
But I can't stand the grudge for things He's never done, because that pointless grudge - in the wrong people- brings the wrong violence against the wrong enemy, and so the evil praised by jews.
I may be evil, still I have issues with the true face of evil.

But I also do it in a funny, tragic way. But I think everyone has these thoughts, even in a funny key.
At church, I would just go mad and start seeing everyone naked or the altar with the cross up in flames, or jesus christ growing boobs and the priest dressed in latex, which they always like. I did not have a phone, and I've always been wild.

The fact I do not forgive these people is given by the notebook I have filled in photos, which are a reminder.
I own one, and it took me time, to decide and really embrace the hater I am.

Like, there was this boy in middle school whose only skill was that of being beautiful and who choked me against a wall like a puppet, after calling my father "slut" for no reason.
To that, I exploded, and told him << Son of bitch>> and then he acted.
To this day, I still go back to that moment and imagine the opposite situation, or him being afraid of me as I have felt when out of air and with my throat being compressed.
It was kinda strong, because I did not have air and my throat was literally blocked, and it was getting painful.
And then, one can only feel hurt because nobody wants to be a victim, and submission is shit.
I never forget, ever. And the day he lost all of his teeth in a car crash, I laughed in joy and felt so damn good. Yes, I did, and I also was sorry because he should have lost much more than his teeth. Something the dentist could not replace, like his own breath.

I do rejoice very much whenever assholes pay the bill.
Oh then here come priests and real assholes, whom are not treated good neither in my mind and nor in real life.
Whenever I see a priest in real life, I stare at him as I do, even smile, but not nicely, till they really get away with their upset face. That is another way to action, just to dare them and what they represent.

Once I had nuns sitting near my table, I pretended to have the weirdest sex-call of my life, and described very disgusting things, because the worst the best. They are very beautiful only when they are upset: those faces represent the entire soul of xianity. Emptiness.
It's like an anger release, and it gives me relief. Then, I like fun, and that's fun.

I don't know if this is good. I mean, I'm not destroying and won't ever be bad with strangers or innocents, and I feel to be disgusted by unfair evil.
What I do seems to me to be motivated.
Yet, when it comes to those people, whom I don't even define as people, like also jews, I lose it.

I guess that If I had a more peaceful life, I would not be so angry and cruel towards offenders, and that I would be like more "white" and less "furious".

I can't explain this anger, it seems like "old". And then I read about how xians tortured Witches and all I want is to do the same to those at fault. And Witches to me sounds like the purest form of being woman, and you can't want that purity to be ruined. The problem is that I make things mine, ideas and shapes, and so even collective emotions, to the point that they stay and grow. In no way I can see the Truth, but I may feel death, as along certain streets where things happened, or something I can't see. The only time something manifested, I was expecting that, as if that spot had its own gravity, and that I needed to look there.

I see this not as a negative or sick thing, but more as something from my soul.

But this happens. Everyone who threatens me, people or the world, like these youtubers normalizing Judaism by dating jews, like I literally want to slap them in the face so much.

And everyone who is totally out of Satanism and dares criticize my faith or spiritual choices, most of the times I curse them, because all they want is to belittle me, to make me feel wrong and stupid about the only thing I care about.
But I try to stay like "merciful" towards my family and friends, or people being really "unaware".
And if I do something, I just curse YHWH in front of them, peacefully, as they curse me and worse, Satan. Italian language allows you much more freedom when it comes to cursing saints, the bible and "god", like you can create any swear against the beast.
Proud Italian Boy.

My natal chart does not talk of violence, but more of grudge, and hatred, and aversion, that I think I fight at first with my thoughts. And it show a complex personality.
I mean, I'm not the one who has ever beaten up people, that's not me, and sometimes I regret it. But of course in the future, a threat will get my fist or spit.
My chart tells me I may be a good lover, and that if I find the right people, I might neglect myself to give to them.
I'm neither a sociopath, nor a sadistic, selfish or narcissist (well, this one not as I totally do the opposite): and this is not only in my chart, but in the papers. Once you get hospitalized, they literally make you do every test.

Then I do not have Neptune placement in the first house, at all, and my Saturn tells that I can be a leader and that I'll get somewhere I want to, but that my reputation will be in some way hurt, which is concerning as every bad thing is.

My heart becomes cruel, but never too cold, when I see people being treated like fools. This goes for scammers as well, or thieves.
I am moved my emotions, and by causes, not by the simple will or impetus of hurting people for no reason, because I never do that, and I don't have that.

When my grandmom was being reanimated, they made her head beat on the floor. That sound broke me. And yes, in my mind, they were all dead. Not in a peaceful manner. It was an awful mistake, but one moves on.
Moving on is great at times.

And when I do the RTR's, I usually imagine the enemy bleeding or rotting.

But I don't know if this is good. And if it's not, I want to change that. But then it would be like losing my personal touch in the war. But maybe there are other ways for that, which currently don't fit my tastes, but they can change, I hope.

Like, I can't smile or be "merciful" or pretend to not be "wildly mad" at the enemy and people linked to them.
It is unnatural to me, that's why I no longer watch TV.
I am screaming inside, whenever I see the wrong, whenever I see brainwashed people promoting it, whenever I see children being taken to church, or a fucking asteroid being named by the name of a holohoax's survivor ( It's something true, she's a jewess born italian, and now she's in space)
I am disgusted when I read this forum and come to know that people are getting persecuted, people are getting forced to change their DNA, people who have stories that really makes you think to dystopia

Of course, there are people who for how wrong or corrupted, and so potentially evil they are, it would be difficult for me, if not impossible, to harm them. Like, I have xian enemies friends within my family, one of them is like an "aunt" to me.
She's done so much, and keeps telling me about how wrong my sexual tastes are. Her being a woman is also a reason.
I'm not saying women are weak, but many reminds you of good, others are assholes, like men are.
But some of them have bad intentions and look like puppies, and you don't even want to stop a puppy from biting you because it's a puppy. Of course, if that woman's name is Gwyneth, one needs to fight back.
But she has a son, and a daughter, who I "love". And in a certain way I feel like she herself is a victim, and that deep inside, she's good, at least with people and in helping them.
That's why the worst I can do is to send her a thoughtform to make her feel the same pain and sadness she caused me. That ends here. She's a mother, and then a woman, and now a grandmother. She's gonna pay when she dissipates, but I'm not gonna ruin the family, or make her sick. Just give her a terrible regret, and showing her how her words did make the cuts in my arms.
I'm not gonna take the home away from anyone. Not for this, and like this.

Not that I hate everyone, they are people, just more stupid. But they have a family, a life, even if useless. I can wish for them to wake up, or to stop it and not poison the world.
But I won't punish the sheeps if the problem is the master, and if these sheeps don't cross the line and decide to ruin me.
Of course, I will defend myself.

More than often, I feel depressed for this woman. Because I think of her in the case she was a Satanist, the good she could do, the love she could give to Satan, how good she could be in general.

Even at war, you're gonna have citizens or innocent people, and in that you can't lose your human nature. When jews go to war, they rape and murder everyone everywhere, and that's not doing war to me.
When they do war, you get Hiroshima.
Only Gentiles know what war is, because for it to stay war, with honor, and for a war to not become a terrific and immoral slaughter, you need the good, and "awareness", and sense of "life", and sense of being "human", and not to be as sick as a jew.
It is better to lose a war, than to turn a war into the doom of morality, where you don't have food and eat others.
That does not exist. We need to leave this kind of terrific scenes to books and cinema.

A war done by fair people for the fair purpose is still war, but noble, I believe.
And fair people such as us won't do war to take over other planets and enslave entire alien civilizations becuase they have better minds, better math, better art and creativity, better IQ, better Buildings, better Kings and Queens, higher Honor.

And no, my imagination doesn't work in only that destructive way. I often meet people around, especially women or simple men, and there's something in them that makes me desire to "surround them", or make them feel - for some mad reason- good. I may be able to sense people's good, in the same way I can feel if they are suffering, and this makes me melt, in a way I still can't define, and to want to stay near them.

But this, is just a part of my life.
Love will always come first, as I totally don't want to solely dwell in hatred and war, unless it's a fair one. Just do it when there's a threat, when it is duty. And now it is that time.
But I truly believe that we, as a whole, once the enemy is doomed, can live in relief.
Then of course, there will be other worlds to help, but we'll be stronger.
Action is action, we always need that.

(The part "in this and all worlds" in some Rituals really makes you think of that.)

I bite as a beaten animal would, simply because I'm finally finding out that no, If I want it, the victim won't be me, but the evil daring me.

Before hating, I love Satan and The Gods, I love life, I love love itself. If I love life, my duty is to protect life, and my personality is not gentle or sweet when the time comes, and I never liked to treat real enemies and murderers in a human manner.
Again, a mass-murderer or even a small one didn't treat even children as humans, so he's gonna see, and feel, and despair.

They call all us "beasts" in the "cattle", and I demand the doom of these people in any and every form. Then, I want Hitler back.

But is there a difference in doing a kind of evil to stop real evil and just being evil?
Are we meant to be only light or can we also be darkness? But not the darkness meant as "jewish".
That kind of darkness that makes you think of "beauty" and "Nature". The only and True Darkness that has always existed.

I know I am evil for a part, but in a fair way. If being evil means ruining those who do evil, then I am. And I'm doing it, through RTRs. Yes, I totally use a cruel imagination when it comes to them, but they are them, and not innocents, not white.

Jewsus is jewsus, and if I close my eyes he's burning.

I call myself bloody, at least my mind has a bloody way to ideally treat monsters. I am not for death penalty, I stand for much worse.
I long for these people who made of innocents' murder their "life mission", years of fear, like they must feel the terror of their victims all at the same time, but before they totally lose their mind, time for the claws.
But I don't feel guilty for this. What I feel in some way is the undeserved terror, pain, destruction of these victims, because that remains, for a long time.

This is imagination, so a desire, but if reality turns out to be hostile, and a real war sadly happens, and the enemy does or plan for another genocide, I feel I have the right and duty to be part of the fight.
I know it may seem stupid, but there must be people ready or willing to that, and if that helps God and my people I want to be put in.
Yes, it still may be stupid, because war is war and can traumatize, but it won't if we work our
Souls, ad do other things.
As Nazis did, in the end. They are an example to us.

But this my personal shape. I always liked action, like many.
In every form. Action to me is also going in the streets for people (this was very common but when I got poor I stopped XD) , or love, or being "human", or helping others. Which is my goal, and helping others, in a jewished world, also means to shoot a terrorist before it makes himself blow. It also means to be cruel towards evil, so that evil won't live.

So I do have an issue when it comes to myself, and the fact of certain planets making me complex does not help.
There's a nice song which goes "Murderer of murderers living in fear..."
Murderer of murderers is also a way through which I see justice.

What do you think? If every government decided to punish rapists through the worst form of torture, I think the number of abuses would decrease, totally.
If we destroyed drug sellers, so that all the other ones fear us, will we have other teens getting addicted?

Fear to me is important. If the evil fears something, that brings justice in my mind. The abuser must fear, the roles need to spiritually flip over.
Maybe it is symbolic, but it is something I like to think about, and something that makes me hopeful.
The raped woman at least should make his rapist physically sick.
It is someway amazingly "special" to think that slaves can turn into the nightmare of their masters.
When I say nightmare, I mean it.
Fear brings order. If the muslim terrorist fears Satan, he will think it twice before exploding near a school, because he knows that his afterlife is not so properly-described in his favourite horror fable, and there won't be any reward, any allah and any next "cattle" of women to rape as "god" teaches.

Once again, I don't live in hatred. Hatred is also a form of survival. Hating them= hating death itself.
But I feel like I have to hate and destroy with the fire in me, those who hate and destroy the people I love, the world, the entire civilizations in a way that can't even be described as "cruel".

Evil is doing evil to good people, not to monsters, I believe.

And I can't tell myself "You are peaceful, lovely, and totally fine with everything. Don't scream, you're not a beast. You live in a rainbow, only positive vibes"

Yes, I am a beast, in my heart, when I smell a fire coming.
Or when the fire goes to people who are people.

If they murder animals and humans for getting the energy, isn't that the kind of evil that I can fight with mine?
But if my way of being evil is not fair or healthy, then I'm gonna change that and lose this part of me that I love (maybe due to blindness.)

For the ritual against blood rituals I just burn, and I feel that my own way is to live anger in a deep way, while I'm feeling and feeding it.
The 72 letters Ritual is calming me down without taking me away from the source, but by taking in my hatred.

But maybe when I'm in the Astral I need to "switch off" this extreme grudge and anger and desire. As I would during a seance, just because I do not want an angel in my house. Or maybe I want one, in front of me, for the only purpose of daring him and cursing him in the most evil way I can just to see what he does, but I don't know how smart this could be.

I'd like to know if that part of the sermon talks about really sick people, or also about people like me. (who might be sick as well)

As you may understand, I'm totally terrified by the word "sick".

But then I think that I have my reasons. I almost wasted my life, and once again, I cannot deny that I would like the roles to flip over.

This is war, I feel I can't fight with flowers and rainbows, no matter how much I like them.
Now matter how much I want to give, how many I long to love, it would be useless to love and give if that good arises above a pile of bodies.
I may be hard but I'm sure that whoever had been destroyed will know how to destroy, following his Soul, in awareness and intelligence, without wasting his life, but always hitting as hard as required, and that is up to you.

One can't definitely do Dark Magic in a childish fashion, or you end up ending someone for stealing a candy.

There are kinds of evil who deserves the worst, and in which the thing of "being fair" is no longer observable.
With real, worse enemies, nothing will hold me back, because I want to live, and survival is survival.
I don't want to be enslaved and to see this world "changed", an
But in a Gentile world, you simply won't see people bonded by blood and by the Greatest God harming each other. There won't be any such need in people's minds. That does not exist.
In such world, I could leave my home's door open and my credit card on the street, under a neon light.

Further, if one does not do evil and destroys the true evil, like We are doing, one day the word "love" will be erased from all the cultures and languages, like in 1984 where jewish communists are creating a new language which won't even allow people to realize what "rebellion" and "freedom" are, simply because the terms for those, and so the higher ideas, don't exist anymore and had been erased.

So, in closing, I needed this. To know if this Sermon is also speaking about me. I hope it does not, I would really like to stop constantly looking at myself through the enemy's eyes. But are they? :| I am not uncaring or emotionless, I care about this.

But my fear is also that I am too much, which is how my family describes me when they feel my grudge.
This grudge is old, or it seems to be, because it never, ever ends and brings me to curse "god" more than often, and the more I curse YHWH, the more I smile.

But as I hate, I feel to be capable of more love than hate. But what I feel may not be right.

I wanna wish you Great Blessings to all of you. Hail to my People.
Hail Satan.

Meteor said:
I think you're normal, for what it's worth. You aren't sick.

I think it's normal to have some things you cannot forgive. I think it's normal to wish the very worst upon those you cannot forgive.
It's good to be patient and not to harm others over something minor. A sincere apology is often more valuable than seeing someone in pain, after all.
But at some point, a line is crossed. It snaps and cannot be repaired.

If they love their violence and torture so much, then they can have it back.
There is no evil in such a thing. If anything, our wrath only serves to avenge and protect our loved ones and other innocent people.

If a man kills a thousand innocent people, and a thousand maggots eat his flesh and bones from the inside, and I swat the flies he becomes, then I think that is just.
My point is that people choose the proportions of their own punishment through the extent of their wrongdoings. Justice is supposed to be symmetrical, and is often represented using balanced scales for that reason. The punishment does not have to be the same as the crime; only something of equal weight.
If they receive no appropriate punishment, then that is wrong. It is unjust.
Do you want to cause injustice? Of course not. And that's why you feel the way you do. That's why I believe you are normal, as am I.

Thank you, for real. Yes, if my enemies apologised I could forgive them, But still, it has to be true, they need to feel their fault for what they've done, and then I forgive them and never bring back the past. I forgive people, very "rarely", just because most of my enemies choose their "cold" than the warmth they could taste in my smile.
But this only for Gentiles.
I mean, you don't get apologies from jews, and if so, that means they just want to survive as scared roaches, not that they feel guilty and want forgiveness. Even if it they did, I'm sorry.. nothing changes, and ever will.

Be blessed, in Eternity.

Hey Satanic Path. Have you considered doing this:

Inhale blue Satanic energy into your chakras:

Vibrate Ansuz x9 or Ur x9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in someway to an enemy, or if you feel
your chakras getting drained out of nowhere. Which is quite a disturbing feeling.
Affirmation: " The energy of the ___[rune you chose]___ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all
connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW"
You can keep the "NOW" away, but personally I believe its a good word to specify to your mind that you
want it now, in the present. I know you get the idea, if you feel that you need to specifically fix
something, get down there and fix it.

Feel the chakra vibrating and engulf it in blue Satanic fire. Imagine all links on the chakra getting burned
and your chakra becoming bright as a blue Sun, or whitegold. You can do this for all your chakras, so that
would be 9x7. You can do far more than x9 vibrations, this is up to you and how much energy you feel is
needed for this to work. This will help cut off from bad links from past lives, present incarnation, people
you could have linked 'involuntarily' like when you was drunk or when you had sex with somebody and
just this.

This is cut from HC666 sermon into notepad so that's why it misses other parts. I have read your posts, and since you have trauma I thought this could help you out. I mean this can probably help most people who come to Satanism to be honest.

Not to rush you, but tomorrow is a good date for this kind of working. Other good upcoming dates would be March 7th, March 9th and March 13th. Notice the occult meaning of those numbers... Kinda intriguing.

Henu the Great said:

Vibrate Ansuz x9 or Ur x9 times in the chakra you feel is linked in someway to an enemy, or if you feel
your chakras getting drained out of nowhere. Which is quite a disturbing feeling.
Affirmation: " The energy of the ___[rune you chose]___ is now freeing my ____ chakra from all
connections and influences of the enemies of Satan, eternally and completely, NOW"
You can keep the "NOW" away, but personally I believe its a good word to specify to your mind that you
want it now, in the present. I know you get the idea, if you feel that you need to specifically fix

Feel the chakra vibrating and engulf it in blue Satanic fire. Imagine all links on the chakra getting burned
and your chakra becoming bright as a blue Sun, or whitegold. You can do this for all your chakras, so that
would be 9x7. You can do far more than x9 vibrations, this is up to you and how much energy you feel is
needed for this to work. This will help cut off from bad links from past lives, present incarnation, people
you could have linked 'involuntarily' like when you was drunk or when you had sex with somebody and
just this.

This is cut from HC666 sermon into notepad so that's why it misses other parts. I have read your posts, and since you have trauma I thought this could help you out. I mean this can probably help most people who come to Satanism to be honest.

Not to rush you, but tomorrow is a good date for this kind of working. Other good upcoming dates would be March 7th, March 9th and March 13th. Notice the occult meaning of those numbers... Kinda intriguing.

I really love the fact you took your time to give me this, and I hope my rituals are helping you like everyone else here.
I'm gonna try this, not just because it sounds very good, but because I'm aware.
I'm aware that I need years and years of cleaning, if not more, and along with other meditations for Astral senses(40 days program but not for 40 days XD) that's what I'm going to do for a "bit". I want to cut the past out, and forgive myself.

I do clean myself after the RTRs, but still I need more and more.

Again, thanks, this is Great.

Wishing bad upon people who have done bad is the law of nature which the jewshits are trying to change. You can see in anime like full metal alchemist where the general doesn't get to have revenge because of the frustrating main lead or the many movies that promote forgivance abobe revenge. This is not only completely ridiculous and stupendous, it makes you want to personally burn all those who promote such a disgusting concept.
If the general did get to have the revenge, then he would be satisfied in his soul. With good mental health, he could lead the army or his people but no the mc has to interfere and cock block.

The only thing you have to be careful about is to not lose yourself. Many people say that one should always be positive but in my opinon too much positivity leads to harm. Same with negativity.
There's alwasy a balance.

Suppose if you continue wishing bad on people who have done wrong to you, you could lose yourself reveling in their suffering and pain. The utmost thing to focus on is to not lose your sanity. Even if you wished 1000's of your enemies harm, you should be same in clarity level before and after the deed.
That is an ideal situation but you get me.

It is natural to seek justification for death in life, and also create justifications of your own dimensions of the mind. It means mostly nothing but what's natural, and the opposite of sick. A more correct approach to this would be what is to mature in this subject. Do you have an affinity to destroy, but to what extent and to what intensity do you know the reality of destruction and not your abstract projection of it.

Death and dealing with murder and related is only sickening to the soul. That is from experience. You can be whoever you want but at one point someone breaks down by it. So focusing on these related things out of the comfort of your home and great mental health has nothing to do with the reality of the things you think you have an affinity for.

In any case, everyone should know themselves, and also understand their own level of maturity and experience of life, as life can be very frightening and hard at levels of mental abstraction.

Henu the Great said:

just this.

Brother I was not consistent in doing the Returning Curses. So the best timing again would be on March (new moon/waxing). So my question is...will the Ansuz rune can be used with the same purpose as with the Returning Curses? Same visualization and affirmations? I can't wait to do my cleaning until the correct timing of the moon phase again.

I was planning to do the runes daily. And when the moon phase is new moon/waxing, I'll do the Returning Curses.

Thank you!

Thousahll said:
Brother I was not consistent in doing the Returning Curses. So the best timing again would be on March (new moon/waxing). So my question is...will the Ansuz rune can be used with the same purpose as with the Returning Curses? Same visualization and affirmations? I can't wait to do my cleaning until the correct timing of the moon phase again.

I was planning to do the runes daily. And when the moon phase is new moon/waxing, I'll do the Returning Curses.

Thank you!
Ansuz is for removing health issues / bindings. Algiz is mainly for protection, but works as cleaning aswell. So if you want to use rune for protection you should use Algiz.

Returning curses 1 is basically aura cleaning with a prayer at the beginning and additional visualisation for dirt removal. You could do simple aura cleaning without the prayer and it would be just fine. You don't need to pay attention to moon phase when you clean aura with aum surya / raum + visualisation method.

NakedPluto said:
It is natural to seek justification for death in life, and also create justifications of your own dimensions of the mind. It means mostly nothing but what's natural, and the opposite of sick. A more correct approach to this would be what is to mature in this subject. Do you have an affinity to destroy, but to what extent and to what intensity do you know the reality of destruction and not your abstract projection of it.

Death and dealing with murder and related is only sickening to the soul. That is from experience. You can be whoever you want but at one point someone breaks down by it. So focusing on these related things out of the comfort of your home and great mental health has nothing to do with the reality of the things you think you have an affinity for.

In any case, everyone should know themselves, and also understand their own level of maturity and experience of life, as life can be very frightening and hard at levels of mental abstraction.

Well, I like destrucion, If I get good from it, and the evil is erased. It's always great to feel good when you kill the evil avoiding further good to happen.
I don't cut flowers, nor I scream at people.
But I truly, truly enjoy when who scared me then gets frightened by me.

My bully was scared of certain things. I wanted to do some funny shit, as he really enjoyed submissing people. At my school's halloween party, I dressed up like him with his face printed on my mask. God, that took me time and I could not stop laughing.
My aunt helped me as she did make masks for everyone, but she never asked me questions, she could see the smile on my face.
I don't remember what I wrote on it, maybe "pig" XD, as he always talked about the women in my family as a pervert would.
I dressed up before they took photos, I qiuetly infiltrated their group, so I was behind but higher than the others, and I showed the middle fingers to his shoulders, he was near me.
The one taking photos must have mistaken me for his friend. Dear, his friends are all mediocre people, and I was not.
Funniest day of my life. He must have seen me, because I was the only one wearing a mask, and that mask looked like him, even at distance.
I hope he really feared that stranger in the photo, I really do.

With revenge you give back things. That was my gift for him. The fear he wanted to see in my eyes whenever he was around.
Fear for what he could have said about my mother, and those things made me always feel guilty toward her and every woman.
Fear of ugly things staining good ones.
Fear of just hearing ugly things.

I mean, I have my own way to speak to enemies. Most of the times, I get really creative, as I do everything with passion.
That's in me, what I do must have me in it.

The same way when I take care of people, in that I put myself. When someone loves me, then he/she's gonna know my love as well, if not more.

This happens with xian masters as well. I just stare at them in the worst way, with a grin, till they feel it.
Just last night I met a nun going out of the church I have here.
So I just said "Ave Satanas" when she was near, and then laughed.
But this I always do. It brings a smile on my face to know that I have a voice, and the will to use it.
Like I smile when J. witnesses give me their papers and I rip them all in front of their eyes.
They praise their pig everytime, I just praised mine.

It's totally right what you say. War is one thing, but in a peaceful world you won't need to live in War and blood.
Still, black magick is holy, and I like it very much. When I punish someone or that someone ends, I feel happy again, I feel the pain being washed away, I feel safe because when evil is over, scars can heal.

Sure is there is magick for good, and I like as much as the dark one. Why would I want only to destroy, if we can heal and bring peace?
Same, if someone is sick from cancer, you must destroy the cancer so that someone will live as he has to.

I want to give, mostly, but when needed I want to put all myself in taking away, no mercy. Mercy won't change or stop anyone who in its soul is evil.

Hail Satan!

NakedPluto said:

The same is what I say. I would really like "peace", as so far all the grudge is making me feel heavy.
This is why before black magic, I want to clean myself to be rational.
Once I would have a fun approach with bad people, like instead of just hating them, I would fill their schoolbags with the trash or rip off their books, and then try to move on XD.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back