Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pleadians

It is a movement of the new age that only promotes the same lies and corruptions as always, is only xianity adapted to modern times and adding the theory of the exterrestrials.

Wotanwarrior said:
It is a movement of the new age that only promotes the same lies and corruptions as always, is only xianity adapted to modern times and adding the theory of the exterrestrials.
I've looked a little into it. How is it the same as xistianty? No mention of a chosen people, a savior, sin, or even an all powerful juhova for that matter. What have you seen that makes you say that?

BrightMorningStar said:
Wotanwarrior said:
I've looked a little into it. How is it the same as xistianty? No mention of a chosen people, a savior, sin, or even an all powerful juhova for that matter. What have you seen that makes you say that?

That's a strawman. He didn't say it has the exact same beliefs as xianity, he said it's xianity adapted to modern times which is a completely different thing. All this unconditional love, confusing love with spirituality, races being the same and human beings becoming pure light and losing their physical bodies is nothing but a modernized version of xianity, more attractive to the masses.

Damon said:
BrightMorningStar said:
Wotanwarrior said:

That's a strawman. He didn't say it has the exact same beliefs as xianity, he said it's xianity adapted to modern times which is a completely different thing. All this unconditional love, confusing love with spirituality, races being the same and human beings becoming pure light and losing their physical bodies is nothing but a modernized version of xianity, more attractive to the masses.

It has nothing to do with xianty. It's not about unconditional love, forgiveness or all humanity being the same. As for the pure light part, we are all energy bodies. Our guardian demons show us this, you know that. Don't get so defensive. I want to know how it's like xianty. Everything thing you mentioned is not what they are about.
Satan and the gods do not live on this planet. The demons communicate to us the same way some people claim those race of Aliens do. Telepathically.

BrightMorningStar said:
It has nothing to do with xianty. It's not about unconditional love, forgiveness or all humanity being the same

Yes it is. You can see in a related website where they say this:

Until our return to the spirit realm, we have been given consolation in expressing and feeling love for one another. It is important that we know love is at the center of who we are. No matter what we are feeling at the moment, in the overall scheme of things, our spirits will go on and on forever…and with us, will always be Love. Love leads to the topic of sex, for it is in sex that we physically experience the emotion of Love. The emotion of Love is based in spirituality. All creations strive for Love. All creations know Love, for they were created in Love. The following posts explore these themes.

And under that there are more articles that talk about the exact thing.

In another website there's an channeled message titled:

The Pleiadians ~ Make Way for All to Experience Unconditional Love

BrightMorningStar said:
As for the pure light part, we are all energy bodies.

We have astral bodies and physical bodies. Satanism isn't about denying the physical part of yourself and wishing to eliminate it. Xianity is. Satanism doesn't teach that we should lose our physical bodies and become "light beings" unlilke these "pleiadians" do.

BrightMorningStar said:
Everything thing you mentioned is not what they are about.

Everything I mentioned is part of their teachings. Use a search engine and you'll find what I'm talking about. Put "pleiadians" and "body of light" or "unconditional love" together for example. These are all verifiable. I'm not giving any direct links because I don't want to promote this enemy nonsense.

BrightMorningStar said:
Satan and the gods do not live on this planet. The demons communicate to us the same way some people claim those race of Aliens do. Telepathically.

And? You know that because they communicate the same way doesn't mean they don't belong on the same side, right? These are enemies of Satan. This explain why their teachings are like a modern version of Christianity.

Whitecloud said:
Now given that the pleiadians are one of the most popular extraterrestrial groups contacting humans some new age hippies will try to use their names to preach some kind of religious stuff about Jesus and all that,some new age things, if you see any of this so called pleiadian messages talking about Jesus and other new age stuff just ignore them, they are not pleiadian messages, they lies from people who wish to use their name for personal gain

There's more than xian stuff in them. In many messages from the pleiadians they talk about how they are part of the Galactic Confederation and slander the beings from Orion. As we know, the Empire of Orion is Satan and his Demons. You can see thus that they are enemies of Satan.

Just because they look concerned and say nice things doesn't mean they aren't pretending to be so to deceive people. There's much deception among extraterrestrials. You can clearly see that, if you read for example Karla Turner's books. They can be read for free here. It's interesting to note that Karla Turner died because she was warned by enemy extraterrestrials to stop her work after she exposed them. They all pretended to be benevolent.

Pleiadians are reptiles, and the reptiles of the pleiad system want nothing to do with this planet or these reptiles…

For the time being…

Whitecloud said:
BrightMorningStar said:
Wotanwarrior said:
The pleiadians are a real Nordic et race from the star system pleiadies also known as the seven sisters.
They are one of the benevolent races involved in guiding humanity and preventing humans from destroying the planet with nuclear bombs, this also benefits them as well as many other races in the universe because the use of nuclear weapons on earth is gonno spread space which will affect and disrupt the whole galaxy and it will in term affect other galaxies as well same thing what happened to planet maldec
That is why you see many extra terrestrials concerned about our use of nuclear weapon on earth
Now given that the pleiadians are one of the most popular extraterrestrial groups contacting humans some new age hippies will try to use their names to preach some kind of religious stuff about Jesus and all that,some new age things, if you see any of this so called pleiadian messages talking about Jesus and other new age stuff just ignore them, they are not pleiadian messages, they lies from people who wish to use their name for personal gain

These are simply enemy nordics. No more no less. They can be very manipulative and yes can adjust their vibe to make it feel like they are projecting love or positive. These beings have even fooled some of us sometimes into thinking they are our Gods and tried to pretend to be our Gods. I know they are manipulative. I am not even totally open all the way and one of them recently came to me. I asked who this was got the name ancelidous or something went to look that up found nothing. This being projected a lot of love towards me etc. I didnt trust him. Eventually I found this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enceladus
The 6th largest moon of Saturn as soon as I saw that knew he was enemy (didn't know about it never would have come up with that on my own) then he started attacking. That's the kind of way these beings are. They really can pretend to be anything they want. They are skilled at this. From our Gods (example Amon Ra or Thor) to angels like Michael and even Jewsus etc. The same rhetoric these enemy nordics are using is the same rethoric the Jews on earth preach. Although these beings want us to get rid of weapons so they can more eaisly take over this planet should they decide to invade. That simple. Same thing about disarming humanity. Now I am not in favor of nuclear weapons and they should be gotten rid of asap they are Reptilian technology. However we need something to defend ourselves. These beings would say get rid of all weapons. They have this "Galactic Federation" thing just as a front for their doings to tell to us. Its not something for real. They want to fool us into thinking they are good and eventually have us invite them onto this planet with no resistance. That would be the end of humanity if we did.

Every single diseased new-age jew-age kabbalah freak with a dead and rotten soul, every single one of them is connected to pleadians. Every one of their worthless cursed qlippoth sources is endlessly praising the pleadians. And you will never find any source praising them that is not a purposefully lying and destructive new-age nonsense created by evil rats. There is nobody connected to those things who does not become entirely ruined. And nothing but rot and ruin has ever come from them. The pleadians are the exact same grey and reptilian aliens who are the enemy of all life. They project an image into people's minds of "angel" or "humanoid" looking thing, but that does not mean that they actually look that way. This kind of projection is one of the simplest and smallest tricks for them. They will make you think of any image that they think will make you more accepting of their curses, including things like projecting an image of a family member who has died.

What is the misunderstanding?

Whitecloud said:
Shen the war was over the galactic federation of light was formed to as a council against the reptilians or any other threats to this universe just as the UN is on earth armies from different countries allying to keep peace so is the IGF is in the universe.

Interesting parallel you've drawn here. You do know that the UN is a jewish globalist organization dedicated to the establishment of a totalitarian New World Order, right? Same with the IGF. You do know that the beings from the IGF slander the Nordics from Orion who are Satan and the Demons, right? You can see that in many channeled messages. The Orion group is always mentioned in a negative way there.

Whitecloud said:
Most of these ETs who are contacting humans and warning about the nuclear weapons on earth and how they will destroy the earth are from the IGF and I don't agree that they are malevolent or work for reptilians, other races just like humans want peace as well and they want the reptilians gone because the reptilians have cost so many problems in the universe and have killed many of their species during the war. They are also enemies of reptilians as well, the reptilians hate all humanoid races, they see themselves as the master race and think that all humanoid races are inferior and should be them as royalty

Most of the ET's are against humanity actually, not just reptilians. Have you read the JoS site? They don't care about humanity at all as they have something called non-interference policy so they don't care about nuclear weapons at all. As the JoS site says here:

*The aliens who are behind the program of Christianity are part of a movement called “The Intergalactic Federation.” The IGF’s agenda is one of “non-interference.” They plan to stand idly by while humanity blows itself to smithereens with nuclear weapons.
The visit from the virgin bitch is typical of the IGF. There is a theme of negative prophesy while the sadistic aliens stand by and watch, not lifting a finger to help. In most cases, children are involved and preyed upon. The alien Greys and enemy Nordics [angels], who have an insatiable hatred of humanity work with the IGF.

Satan and the Original Gods are from The Empire of Orion. The IGF is at war with The Empire of Orion. The IGF works through many of the “New Age” people and mystics to Christianize everything. The IGF aliens do not bother to help their human lackeys when they are having problems and in addition, they are sadistic and tell them of their misfortunes before they occur. Gifted humans are prohibited from using their powers freely, even if this means saving their own lives or the life of a loved one. Upon their death, they are absorbed into “the light.” The light is also called “The One” and is a mass of harvested human souls used by the alien Greys. There have been reports the Vatican made a deal with the Greys- wealth and power in exchange for souls. This explains why the Catholic Church works relentlessly to suppress human spiritual advancement and is nothing but dead materialism devoid of any spirituality.

Satan and his Demons do not give negative prophesy. If you ever experience an entity telling you something bad is going to happen, you can be sure this is not Satan or any of the Demons.

Satan does not stand by and watch us suffer needlessly. He saved my life literally more than once. He, himself stepped in for me. Whenever I experienced severe attacks from angels, Azazel appeared immediately and chased them away. All of us experience setbacks as this is life, but when things get serious, he is right there for his disciples. I had an astrologically devastating year in July 2004- June 2005. On the night of April 30th of 2004, Satan spoke to me at length during my ritual. I expressed my concerns about the coming year. I had seen this year coming for over ten years. It was the year I was to die as I can predict death astrologically. He informed me that he would be handling the energies for the coming year and not to worry. He said I would experience some setbacks and “not to lose heart.” The setbacks were quite minor given the magnitude of my planetary aspects and in many respects, the year turned out to be joyous for me. This was a miracle. I am grateful to him beyond words.

Do you really think Repteis don't know where they came from? Or the Primordias don't know who brought them here from Universe number …?!

If even powerful psychics are deceived, imagine you?! But I tire, good luck in sinking with their illusions of this world and others…

Ey HP HC can write what I know too or it would be blocked? I don't think you want to...

Don't people realize that the Universe is much older than false science says, including the actual shape of galaxies? Bye

Whitecloud said:
Most of these ETs who are contacting humans and warning about the nuclear weapons on earth and how they will destroy the earth are from the IGF and I don't agree that they are malevolent or work for reptilians, other races just like humans want peace as well and they want the reptilians gone because the reptilians have cost so many problems in the universe and have killed many of their species during the war. They are also enemies of reptilians as well, the reptilians hate all humanoid races, they see themselves as the master race and think that all humanoid races are inferior and should be them as royalty

Here's another good non-JoS article refuting this: Discerning Alien Disinformation

This scenario invokes the main players: Greys, Nordics, and Reptilians. It portrays Greys and Nordics as benign, Reptilians meddling in our affairs as malevolent, and the rest of Reptilians who are not here as benign as well, but if they are all part of the same faction or alliance, then this scenario would be nothing more than offering a false choice. We would be siding with one arm of the agenda against a decoy threat. If this scenario were to be followed through to its conclusion, in the end the small renegade Reptilian faction would be kicked off the planet and humans would then fall under the leadership and occupation of Greys, “good” Reptilians, and Nordics — exactly what would be desired if they were all part of the same agenda anyway.

Ultimately, the crux of the deception here is the claim that all Nordics are highly positive beings from the future. If this were taken as gospel, then any and every Nordic alien group that presents itself to the world would be hailed as our benefactors, even if they happen to be cloned Nordics used as puppets by negative alien factions, negative Nordic overlords, or Aryan members of an underground civilization looking to migrate to the surface.

They are of the enemy. Go listen to your Laura Eisenhower, Zingdad, and their leader cobra(which is quite funny) somewhere else.

These supposed "light warriors" give no mantra or spiritual advice, other than "love and light".

Lucy said:
What are your thoughts on the Pleadian movement?

The O.P. made one comment and that was 2017. So nearing 4 years ago. I guess a troll account.

Whitecloud said:
...posts...

@Whitecloud Slender you mean Slander and the fact of the matter is there is nothing wrong with having discrimination. You cannot just make friends with every Tom, Dick, and Harry out there. There must be investigation and understanding. We are not hippies promoting peace and love bullshit to everyone or everything.

In reality your posts sound delusional if not outright retarded. There are hostile aliens and asshole civilizations out there. Not everyone wants to make peace or a deal or whatever.

As for the nuclear weapons. Just because we got nukes doesn't mean we are gonna blow ourselves up. As a matter of fact according to the rules and regulations of nuclear deterrents. Possessing nuclear weapons produces peace. Notice the major players haven't gone to war with each other. Only non-nuclear nations seem to go to war.

It sounds to me like you've read one too many new age non-sense and seem to liken that to something good. When in fact it's outright wrong. Unless it's our side and or allies. Discrimination is the best policy. Why have an open space/air space if even hostile aliens come and mess with us. I don't think you understand what the purpose of a civilization, military, and or Government is required to enforce our civilizations rules.

I think the Gods would want people to stop communicating with some random person. Don't talk to strangers until we get our shit straight people are gonna listen to all that hippy BS spread by retarded civilizations. You never know if they have hostile intent behind the facade.

Whitecloud said:
Common guys you don't have to slender any ET race who is not associated with the gods as being reptilians or something, there are more than 100 billion galaxies that means their are over trillions of intelligent lifeforms in this universe, not all of them will be allied to Satan.
Their have been many ETs who have visited earth over billions of years and many of them have interbred with humans.Satan and the Nordic ets are not the only benevolent race contacting humans their are others as well.
We should look at things with an open mind not just assuming what we think we know.

I have had my moments of doubt when it comes to the pleiadians and yes while some messages from them preach new age stuff they are not legit, the pleiadians themselves has said how people use their names to preach religious materials and that they have nothing to do with earth religion nor politics
In terms of psychic communication their can be deceit and yes some reptilians who are very psychic can make themselves appear as Nordic beings to people it happens, but that does not mean pleiadians or any other ETs are reptiles or working for the reptilians, their are the positive ones, the negative ones and the neutral.

Reptilians, the tall and short greys and some insectoid races are the only negative ones I know or that is known, the others like the pleiadians and acturians are either positive or neutral who are just interested in studying humans that's all.
You are very short sighted to tie in with any unallied entity over there. Any such entity does not care about you, me or us and only about themselves or their kind. Such an entity posing as "helpful", "neutral" or "positive" has their own ulterior motives and certainly not our best interest in mind.

Whitecloud said:
Here are some of the true teachings offered by the pleiadians as opposessed to the lies and deceit perpetuated by some new age groups who lie they are in contact with them when they are not.
Also about the galactic federation of light

The pleiadian believe: a new world
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://medium.com/%40garywonning/the-pleiadian-believe-e4af29e76e33&ved=2ahUKEwiV4Y3et4LuAhWmVBUIHe15DT8QFjABegQIAhAE&usg=AOvVaw23DEYu8UzlQmP781IR0Aj9

It's all about...MEN...ascension: pleiadians council of light
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://sacredascensionmerkaba.com/2013/07/04/its-all-about-men-ascension-pleiadian-high-counsel-of-light/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjas-L53YLuAhU2ShUIHZBxA3MQFjABegQIDxAB&usg=AOvVaw31toZOTwgVbU926Z3sIkKj&ampcf=1

Pleiadians teachings on sexuality: a bridge to higher level of consciousness
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.athinabailey.com/single-post/2016/07/08/pleiadian-teachings-on-sexuality-a-bridge-to-higher-levels-of-consciousness&ved=2ahUKEwjr9q2T34LuAhU2ShUIHZBxA3MQFjACegQIDRAB&usg=AOvVaw1d2wgANP7yvsyR_BlYy3j-

Blond nordics, inside this contains how the reptilians can make themselves appear as Nordic beings to people
http://hybridsrising.com/Hybrid-Project/Hybrids-Rising-Blond-Nordics-HP.html

And the galactic federation light
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D4gtULTrudW0&ved=2ahUKEwi68o_R4ILuAhUEVRUIHWQkAwMQFjACegQICxAB&usg=AOvVaw3IqJqjUh2TZFVTmmYO4vOu

One last thing I would like to add is the spiritual community has many new agers so there can be misconceptions, deciet and misinformation as well as reptilians can appear as a Nordic beings or angels to bring false information but this dosnt mean there are no real Nordic beings who are helping humanity.
We should just have and open mind and use our satanic mindset to filter the trash out from legit ones

This "galactic federation" is our enemy and has nothing to do with "light".

This "federation" has worked with some of the most evil and vile "humans", for decades. Humanity is in the dire straits, it finds itself, directly from their intervention.

What "light" workers don't want to admit to themselves is that they are allied with the Bush, Gates and Soros of the world. These alien entities work with the lowest forms of life on our planet.

The aliens say they have to work with these low life humans because these supposed "light workers" just can't aquire a position in power. When the fact remains that these low life humans and "federation" share a common goal. Which is complete subjection of the human species, and mainly extermination of the white race.

The Joy of Satan is the only place humans can find appropriate mantras, actual exercises to open our chakras, and rituals to not only fight the enemy but empower ourselves.

You will find no friends here for this "federation" or comfort for you "light workers". One is a slaver, and the other helps the slaver.

Whitecloud said:
but this dosnt mean there are no real Nordic beings who are helping humanity.

Of course there are, Satan and the Demons are mostly Nordics (with a few exceptions) and help humanity. But the most of the other nordics are enemies.

Whitecloud has never offered any valuable information, only misinformation and delusions. She should not be taken seriously.
Literally trying to pass enemy aliens as good, maybe I know where her delusions come from.

A tree is known by it's fruit.

In the web, you'll find a lot of info about "Aliens". Some websites go as far as to classify them, and there are many documents ufologists have found about many alien Races. Yes, there are many of these out there, others relevant, and others not relevant. But a lot of aliens exist.

With most, we have never interacted and probably never will. Not everyone is interested in the future of the Earth, and even fewer can do anything about it, since stronger factions such as those of the enemy and our Gods are already affecting the earth more than these beings can.

Another foolish presupposition, is that "aliens are friendly", and other stupid human low life projections people are doing to make aliens seem like cutesy and friendly. Do races that take strolls on the universe and are millions of years ahead in all ways, appear very "cutesy" to you? If their evolutionary struggle for survival is that far, and they are "Good", they probably care little about humans since they would have nothing in common.

Who is also to say that these "Aliens" are of our form, or that they can interact with us? Why do all these weird heptapod whatever aliens, have to supposedly copulate with "all important" anime waifu camgirls in their dreams and instruct them to do weed? Is it because they do this actually, or because stupid humans feel so entitled nowadays that they make these stories up?

Needless to say, this whole thing has become a fad, and if anything, pop culture and distraction of off actual events. Those who are really looking into these subjects, you better make research into actual US military intelligence documents, actual ufologists and so forth. Above all, observe people themselves.

In regards to the JoS, everything is proven by it's fruit in this world. What is the JoS teaching you? We definitely had a couple of plants and other idiots, but does the JoS preach you veganism, socialism, cuckoldry, death of your species, and all sorts of other disabling things to life and damning things? Clearly, not.

Meanwhile, many are given the benefit of the doubt and much lying goes on online about many so called "Aliens", whom are easily observable to be seen by the fruit that they create in their followers. Actually their followers are only a meme and in most cases, copies of one another without any individuality. You read one new ager and you have read them all.

Someone here was trying to shill about these worthless "Pleadians", which are nothing positive. I watch their dead husk followers, and the people whom they are in "Contact" with, and they reflect braindead new agers, weed users, and general trash of the earth, that is nothing but another rainbow colored collumn of the same jewish behemoth.

Every so often, a super kike makes a video in Youtube promoting these "cutesy pies" that love humanity so much. And help us ascend while essentially doing nothing and teaching humanity nothing at all. In regards to stories about how your average skank copulated with a Pleiadian in a spaceship, I don't know.

No different than greys, they waste everyone's time with misdirection and vague bullshit, all day long. "Youll ascend in 2012 yung children, just sit there with your goyim hands tied while we do this for you". "You're all equal goyim". "Do not discriminate cattle of the earth and just wait for x year to be saved ok goyim?". "Spirituality is this, just chant IAM CUCKOLD x1000 times and you will feel the power of cuck flow through you".

They act in total unison morally and in all ways with the jews and all the worthless enemy aliens, preaching the same agenda, and promoting the same core values of decay. Their followers are a clear story on their own. They promote "multiculturalism", "pacifism", "nonintervention", and all the general package the enemy has been preaching for centuries.

Since they don't like to intervene as claimed, why they have so many autobots online where they all preach the same "Rainbow and light" bullshit? And is it a coincidence the whole "meatless, vegan, christian, pacifist, socialist, drug user" package is present in them also like coincidentally with everyone else?

Your argument but "What are their intentions and if they are good" boils down to...They can shove their "intentions" up their ass. Nobody has to care about them if they are "neutral". Which they are not of course, this is only the front. So neutral they have to harass so many endless people psychically to promote them like autobots on every online website?

They are not neutral, they are harassing humans, both with physical agents and on their own. Neutrality is a mask they wear.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Whitecloud said:
Aquarius said:
Whitecloud has never offered any valuable information, only misinformation and delusions. She should not be taken seriously.
Literally trying to pass enemy aliens as good, maybe I know where her delusions come from.
I would like to see any valuable information you have ever brought here besides calling people names and calling them jews, why don't you fine out were your own delusions are coming from
Doesn't matter if I brought info or not, what matters is that I don't bring in misinformation. You act like one of those HoodedCobra just described while totally debunking you.

Whitecloud said:
f the pleidaian are bad then why do they warn humans in the use of nuclear weapons
How will the goyim be exploited if it's ashes?

Seems that we now know why whitecloud isn't exactly a bright individual.

Oyy vey Goyim.

How could you deny the Qur'an? Have you not even read the Qur'an? You need to read and understand everything in the Qur'an, like the stories of the rat-faced pedophile jew Muhammad telling it's rat-lings "you must always pass the bong clockwise around the circle. If you pass it to the right, you will be stoned a different way. By being buried up to your neck and having your head crushed with stones."

How could you deny the worthless rat?! It is almost like you have not even read his story. You must realize that not all rat faced aliens are evil, and this one is here to help you, goyim.

Whitecloud said:
...we are not the only one who are at war with the reptilians and who said that their are no posotive extraterresstrials out there contacting humans, how do you people think every et wants humans dead.was what i said wrong, that there are benevolent aliens, am not here to listen to this filt about all aliens being bad and want to kill humans bullshit, ..

It's sick both what you write and how you write.

What do you even do here? It is clear that you have nothing in common with us nor you fight for our Gods.

This leaves only the goal to spread bullshits about other aliens.

HP Cobra wrote exactly the type of person you are.

Whitecloud said:

HPCobra has answered this clearly, where is your proof? Where is your proof that this "federation" formed millions of years ago? Where is your proof that this "federation" is on humanity's side?

We look at the fruit this supposed "federation" produces. Cucks which preach passivity, christ, multiculturalism, communism and unlimited drug use. There's literally billions of people already like this. Yet where are these aliens, where is the next step?

Oh yeah that's right get rid of your nuclear weapons too. Humans can't have weapons that can actually deter these hostile aliens.

This "federation" wants us dumbed down, passive, on drugs and unarmed. They don't sound like friends, in fact they sound like slavers.

These aliens commit millenias of psychic warfare on the populace. If these aliens do show up, all they have to do is invoke the word god, Allah or christ and billions of cucks will kill and die for them. These aliens wouldn't have to die at all, they'd get their slaves to do the killing and dying.

Whitecloud said:

All that you write here have been incidents of Nordics, not of "Pleiadians". The Earth knows of the alliance with the Gods from Orion, all the way from Egypt. Sirius and Orion are the central constellations of Egypt, Sumeria.

Okay, and these asshole Pleiadians shared this info with us about reptilians and so on. And what do they do to help? Nothing at all. They ascended nobody. They have given no spiritual instructions. They are nowhere in our Ancient monuments. They never cared for anyone and they don't deserve any attention.

So please just stop the larping and tell these "Pleiadians" to fuck off. "They tell humanity to ascend", my ass. They never helped humanity in our very long saga of survival, nor they are providing anything constructive.

"They warned about reptilians". Oh yes? And what did they do to instruct humans for spiritual protection from this worthless pest? Nothing. What did they do to gear up our society technologically or morally from this enemy danger? Nothing.

Whitecloud said:
it is quite supprising how wrong most of you are and you truly believe you are right in every thing how pathetic

Okay NPC. I realized now there's no point arguing with you, you're just going to repeat the nonsense you've been fed over and over again. MuH PlEiAdiAnZ. If you love them so much go over to Reddit or a New Age forum and come back here after you grow up.

This whitecloud is a typical infiltrator trying to disrupt the forum, joining today on the 6th, hours after the new forum was created, probably frothing at the mouth after seeing our Forum is still up and running after their most recent operation to try and take us down, coming in with a stupid topic clearly associated with your average new age nonsense of which there's endless amounts regurgitated all over the internet by those unspiritual fools and jews alike, then when shut down and all his words refuted, resorts to the most basic of insulting and crybaby tantrum outrage.

Whitecloud said:
f the pleidaian are bad then why do they warn humans in the use of nuclear weapons

Wow, imagine the great wisdom and benevolence of this majestic species who can give such profound advice and warning such as "Don't use big explody things which will destroy yourself along with your enemies and ruin the environment beyond repair, it's bad you know".

Incredible, such profound knowledge and wisdom little 8 years old pre teen me could tell you that, definitely must be a sign of the incredible foresight and benevolence of this group of beings surely.

Literally anyone can tell you this, and it's known our Nordics, our Gods have advised humanity this long ago, along with many other things of much more profundity and wisdom. They have given actual advice and knowledge on how to do things right, rather than just say some stupid things such as "Be careful, there lives like a lion over there in the cave, and he will eat you, oh but I won't tell you of course how to make a spear to defend yourself from the lion, because I don't actually give a single damn about your worthless little life".

These pleadians present themselves as Nordics, trying to claim they are as our Nordics who gave us all our knowledge and consciousness, but they are nothing more than some dumb inferior deceivers, trying to claim the great feats of Satan and our Gods for themselves to rope in some worthless people who are stupid enough to blindly believe any random entity who speaks to them and exploit them for their benefit, or maybe for their entertainment.

I haven't encountered any such retarded thing who calls itself a pleadian, but these things are undoubtedly a worthless species that's either fallen under the reptilian control, perhaps like greys, a slave race without any single ounce of freewill or greater purpose, aside from to serve their masters, or some stupid beings who've seen the ways of the reptilians and took a liking to it and are now trying to replicate them, trying to use the methods they observed the reptilians use to control species technologically or spiritually inferior to them for themselves, like true worthless parasites.

It's very easy for somewhat advanced spiritual beings to change their appearance on the astral, presenting themselves however they like. Greys can present themselves to people in the form of Nordics, or even beautiful woman and pretend to be succubi here to seduce and give pleasure to people. If you develop some reasonable level of astral vision by opening your third eye, it's as clear as day when these beings try to deceive by changing their appearance, but anyone who doesn't have an open third eye or even the most basic of astral vision, which practically no humans have these days, is easily deceived by such methods..

These pleadians who are claimed to have an appearance like our Nordic Gods, likely don't even look anywhere close to them, and if they do, it's irrelevant. How something looks outwardly has no bearing on it's internal values or benevolence.
Same as how a beautiful flower can be deadly poisonous, a pleasant looking individual can be a most vicious monster.

Let alone on the astral where things can change form and morph without restraint, and where deception runs rampant.
Even the so called light people see when interacting with these beings is easily fabricated. Greys have pretended to be benevolent beings for thousands of years as they approached humans on Earth, under the form now referred to as "angel", which in the minds of people these days are often seen as beautiful and handsome men, and sometimes even woman or whatever, similar in appearance to our Nordic Gods, using some spiritual and psychic ability to perform a "miracle" every so often to keep the deception going. This is all a lie, and complete and total deception. No such greys actually look anywhere close to our Nordics and no such angel has ever been a benevolent being for obvious reasons.

These claims the so called pleadians make to people they approach are exactly the same dogshit and nonsense the greys claim to new age people and xians while they take the form referred to as "angels". A most disgusting, useless and odious thing.

Damon said:
Whitecloud said:
it is quite supprising how wrong most of you are and you truly believe you are right in every thing how pathetic

Okay NPC. I realized now there's no point arguing with you, you're just going to repeat the nonsense you've been fed over and over again. MuH PlEiAdiAnZ. If you love them so much go over to Reddit or a New Age forum and come back here after you grow up.
Arguing with Whitecloud is an extreme sport. I know this from experience. Very dogmatic and shallow-minded.

Whitecloud said:
it is quite supprising how wrong most of you are and you truly believe you are right in every thing how pathetic, without in study to know more you just assume,we are not the only one who are at war with the reptilians and who said that their are no posotive extraterresstrials out there contacting humans, how do you people think every et wants humans dead.was what i said wrong, that there are benevolent aliens, am not here to listen to this filt about all aliens being bad and want to kill humans bullshit, if you say something have some proof of what your saying, if you dont have any proof then dont bash others with an inferior sense of seeing thing.
the galactic federation of light was formed millions of years ago to prevent dark forces from entering and causing destruction in the universe, fucking read its history, study something first before you speak, they are not evil and they dont work for reptilians and if you say so then were is your proof of that.
reptilians have being at war with the humanoid races in this universe for millions of years including the pleadians as well,the pleadians have being helping humans, havent you heard of the pleadians who visited president eisenhower and told him to give up his nuclear weapons in exchange of advance technology, president eisenhower did not agree and later signed a pact with the greys to keep their nuclear weapons and still be given advance technology in exchange for adopting humans freely for experiments, if the pleidaian are bad then why do they warn humans in the use of nuclear weapons shouldnt they be supporting it.shouldnt they be also abducting humans for experiments as the greys do but they dont, instead their are messages every where of the pleiadians warning humans about the reptilians and their agenda,also the earth is in such a positioned in a way that if it is destroed it is going to affect many galaxies as well so their are many ets who dont want the earth to blow up before its going to also affect most of other galaxies, they have laid this concern, that humans have to grow up and behave so that our earth will ascend as other planets are ascending ,
do some research before think you know what your saying.

I remember as far back as 2006 there was an article on the JOS site by Maxine (its under Maxines old 2002-2005 sermons possibly the one titled Aliens sorry none of the sites work to pull this up i tried to find it) where she mentioned the Inter Galactic Federation IGF AKA Galactic Federation as being the enemy organization fighting the Empire of Orion and that are responsible for this mess on earth. I remember her saying something about them preaching non interferance and stuff too. Ok so you didnt even read the Basic sermons on the Joy of Satan site or you would know this is the enemy your talking about.

I personally believe that these beings are Enemy Nordics NOT "Plebeians" look this whole "plecedian" thing wouldnt even be that much different than how they look in the physical they can just make up shit and pretend to be good. Not hard to pull off the people that fall for this are idiots. Either that or these things are the Reptilians themselves playing games with people. Its like look I know I am bad go smoke some weed be a hippy dont do anything about it you will Ascend we will take care of this! Make Love not war! LMAO :lol:

Aquarius said:
Whitecloud said:
Me: fuck you am out of here
About fucking time.
Good riddance. What a clown.

This was the same jackass who was telling everybody that there is zero reason to do any of the meditations because "the soul lives forever and can never go away so there is no need to ever work on it."

Everything I have seen from this person is all about discouraging people from the truth and trying to convince them to be passive and worthless. Be an NPC.

Has had multiple accounts banned. He says "only 2 were banned technically" but that isn't counting other accounts which he requested to be deleted because he was embarrassed by how much everyone was disagreeing with him when he would try to promote nonsense. He treats every wikipedia page like absolute truth, and can't understand how anybody could disagree with what he read on some random wikipedia page or worthless new age blog post.

Whitecloud said:
And not a single person here has ever said that every single species of alien is all trying to kill us. That is your own strawman that you just invented.

99.9999% of all alien species do not have anything at all to do with us and probably don't even know that we exist. They are not friends or enemies, they are just irrelevant.

But the pleadians are the exact reptilian/grey rats who are our enemy and are responsible for all of the harm against us. Open up any new-age worthless book by a jewish author that instructs you to take 1,000 different drugs and kill and erase your own soul, and you will see on every page it is praising pleadians for providing these deadly instructions. If the only sources of "evidence" that you choose to accept as true are these new-age jews, and you follow their instructions, you are going to do an enormous amount of damage against yourself. Seems like you have already started.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
Whitecloud said:
Me: fuck you am out of here
About fucking time.
Good riddance. What a clown.

This was the same jackass who was telling everybody that there is zero reason to do any of the meditations because "the soul lives forever and can never go away so there is no need to ever work on it."

Everything I have seen from this person is all about discouraging people from the truth and trying to convince them to be passive and worthless. Be an NPC.
And the negroportation, I mean, blacks teleporting, lol...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back