Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FORUM HOST ERROR

GoldenxChild1

Anyone else been getting this ?

I'm not sure if it is maintenance but the host server is not connecting. I finally was able to get on now.

If there is a kike reading this(I know there are Jew lurkers here) then know that no matter how many times you parasites try to shut us down it does not matter.

I have EVERYTHING ON PAPER you disgusting retches. I can continue BASHING YOU with RTRs as I have them all without access to internet or even a computer.

Every SS here does not need access to the forums to cause you dismay and destruction. Remember that.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LILITH
HAIL AGARES
HAIL SOROTH
HAIL THE EMPIRE OF ORION

At first it appeared it was only a regular host error, but then it turned out the actual server got attacked again. Everything should be fine now.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Anyone else been getting this ?

I'm not sure if it is maintenance but the host server is not connecting. I finally was able to get on now.

If there is a kike reading this(I know there are Jew lurkers here) then know that no matter how many times you parasites try to shut us down it does not matter.

I have EVERYTHING ON PAPER you disgusting retches. I can continue BASHING YOU with RTRs as I have them all without access to internet or even a computer.

Every SS here does not need access to the forums to cause you dismay and destruction. Remember that.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LILITH
HAIL AGARES
HAIL SOROTH
HAIL THE EMPIRE OF ORION
Yes all day yesterday. Good think I have the rtrs saved and I wrote down the war schedule on paper. I really thought it got shut down. Although the jos site was working.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
At first it appeared it was only a regular host error, but then it turned out the actual server got attacked again. Everything should be fine now.

Thanks for the information.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back