Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hope

Truth4ever

Hi. For a bit my brain has been ping ponging about all of the shit going on and how "everything is collasping" around us. Hp Cobra and Jack have made a few comments and threads on this.
Now I try to not think about all of this to not short circuit my self and end up in a depression spiral but its hard to not think about all of this and feel a bit hopeless.
I'm not asking for sugar coating. I know that the enemy is the cause of this posion system the world is in and that it has to collapse in order for the fourth riech to emerge. But as an individual it's hard to not freak out about potentialy losing everything. It's just me and my cat. I don't want to lose my car, job, and home.

All I'm asking for is a bit of hope and advise.
I don't make enough to move somewhere and I don't have the space to grow a bunch of food. The people around me don't give a damn about their fellow man-not enough to band together and really help each other out except in a once in a while manner. I have adhd, autisum, and bipolar so mentally things aren't great. I can't just 'get another job' or a second one to this one. I try to meditate which has been making dealing with my emotions harder. I'm not trying to be a cry baby or anything just telling a little about my situation to try and lessen the amount of flaming idiots who are bound to reply to this.

Hp Cobra, any advise or hope?

Thanks for reading this. I needed to vent a little.

Hail Father Satan

Enki4ever said:
Hi. For a bit my brain has been ping ponging about all of the shit going on and how "everything is collasping" around us. Hp Cobra and Jack have made a few comments and threads on this.
Now I try to not think about all of this to not short circuit my self and end up in a depression spiral but its hard to not think about all of this and feel a bit hopeless.
I'm not asking for sugar coating. I know that the enemy is the cause of this posion system the world is in and that it has to collapse in order for the fourth riech to emerge. But as an individual it's hard to not freak out about potentialy losing everything. It's just me and my cat. I don't want to lose my car, job, and home.

I don't make enough to move somewhere and I don't have the space to grow a bunch of food. The people around me don't give a damn about their fellow man-not enough to band together and really help each other out except in a once in a while manner. I have adhd, autisum, and bipolar so mentally things aren't great. I can't just 'get another job' or a second one to this one. I try to meditate which has been making dealing with my emotions harder. I'm not trying to be a cry baby or anything just telling a little about my situation to try and lessen the amount of flaming idiots who are bound to reply to this.

Hail Father Satan

Don’t worry, you are a Satanist, Satan and our gods take care of you.
Just try to stay consistent on meditations.

And for the part where you said that meditations make it partly harder to deal with stuff, you might be right.
Recently I have opened up some parts of my soul, and it is certainly getting to the emotions lol
Even picking up stuff, but idk from where or what, and I say that without any psychological issues. So it might be harder for you, but still we need to keep going.

Stay strong brother.
You got this.

First, calm down and detach a bit from those worries. A lot of things will collapse and change, however, society will still keep going, even if the world wide situation and the jew agenda tries to stop it in its tracks. As a satanist, so long as you are dedicated, you do get protections that ordinary people don't get to enjoy, so it is unlikely your entire life will fall apart, especially without warning.

You need to do a lot of void meditation to detach from anxiety and calm your mind, so these on going events will not overwhelm you. Anyone can do this, regardless of whatever psychological difficulties one may have. Do not let any labels or even any difficulties you experience shape you or define what and how you experience things. As an SS you learn to gain stability and strength beyond these kinds of things.

Focus on yourself, not the world beyond and things that are beyond your control. For most people the situation now is totally overwhelming. Most people can't even acknowledge it fully, because doing so would collapse them completely, as they do not have the mental fortitude to accept reality is as it is. As an SS you have the tools to gain enough fortitude and tranquility within to face reality without letting it overwhelm you, trust in these and apply these, they help more than anything else in this world can.

For meditation to make dealing with your emotions more difficult, I wonder what kind of meditation you are doing.

Just do your aura cleaning and void meditation. Build your AoP. Empower your chakra's with the Sanskrit mantra's.
Do your best to do some Yoga as it is grounding and helps one build mental stability. These things shouldn't aggravate your emotions, rather they will calm them and give you confidence as well as trust in yourself.

Last, don't seek out too much about events going on in the world if it is overwhelming you. Just take it one thing at a time. Let your mind process what is on it by taking some time in the evening before going to sleep to sort out your thoughts. Just lay down on your bed, close your eyes and let your thoughts pass one by one, as if putting them away. Eventually the mind becomes silent. This may take a while, depending on how cluttered your mind is, and how many things you have on your mind. Focus on your breath while you do this. Combining it with Pranayama is very effective.

A good baseline for breathing (Pranayama) that helps one calm their mind, is to inhale for 6 seconds, then hold your breath for 6 seconds, and exhale for 6 seconds, repeating until you feel your nerves settle. When you do this, shift your attention to your breath to detach from your thoughts.

The situation can certainly be overwhelming, but you have the tools available to make it more manageable. Do not forget to use them. Also remember that as a Satanist, the Gods are your best friends. If you really feel overwhelmed, you can sit down and talk to Satan about it. Ask him to help you calm your nerves regarding all this. It's fine even if you cannot hear the Gods, or feel anything, talking to them helps a lot.

Back when I was very new, I had slept poorly for a long time due to spiritual attacks, one day I laid down on bed as I was about to go to sleep, and asked Satan: "Satan, my apologies for making such a stupid and selfish request, but if it's not too much to ask, could you help me catch a good night's sleep tonight and give me protection against attacks?"

Before I could say anymore, I felt a pleasant energy envelop me, as if a parent was tucking me in like a child and telling me everything is fine, that I will sleep well and comfortably. I fell asleep immediately, and hadn't slept better before or since in my life. It was a silly request, and realistically I didn't expect much from it, with my current state of mind I'd never feel the need or desire to ask things of that nature. Back then as a new SS still struggling on this path like a baby that couldn't even walk, I felt at my wits end at that time, and in my tiredness I asked him, and to my surprise I got that kind of positive response.

The Gods know what is going on with you better than you yourself. They know when you feel overwhelmed with things, but it is up to you to ask for help. Before asking, rely on yourself and show your willingness to take care of yourself first before trying to rely on them to take care of you in your stead. When you ask, just be humble, polite and respectful.

So long as you do your best for yourself and use the tools available to you, the Gods will help you overcome difficulties that are too much for your current self in times of need.

Hail Satan!

Thank you- voiceofenki-.
At that moment I had really needed to vent which did help with the aniexty going on with me at the time. I will mark your post to come back to it from time to time.
Btw I'm opening up my heart chakra and getting more emotional at times than I have in a while, it's been closed damn near dead for most of my life so it gets overwhelming at times.

Again thank you for your response.

Hail Father Satan

I got what you and Ninrick mean now regarding emotions. I had taken for granted a little how significant the process can be of opening the soul and dislodging energy and emotions that had been stuck inside for a long, long time.

Looking back on my own path so far, I also went through a great deal of emotional release when I first opened my soul. Same when I began remembering things from past lives, but I never really considered that negative or as me lacking control, which is why I didn’t fully get what you meant with that at first.

To me that process always felt empowering, I was finally getting back control over emotions I had been unable to express or even feel properly. It felt like a beautiful process to me, even if the emotions came spontaneously after working on my chakra’s.

I always knew that these outbursts can be controlled so long as you remain balanced and grounded mentally. This is why Void meditation is very important. With a great stability your psyche is always under your control.

I had times where I neglected void meditation and got overwhelmed by thoughts and feelings. If I had just remembered the importance of Void during those times, I wouldn’t have struggled with that as I did sometimes.

If you feel overwhelmed by things that come out after you begin certain meditations, you should self examine to see if you are neglecting something that helps to balance this.

Lastly, you do need to let emotions release, but you can decide when to release it. You open up your chakra’s by your own choice and effort, at the time of your choosing, so you release the emotions at your own volition and by your choice as well, a decision consciously made.

In that sense it is fully under your control, as one could choose not to open their chakra’s or soul and never feel or release anything.

Just be aware before hand that opening your chakra’s and other power meditations cause real changes in you, so you are mentally aware and not completely unprepared for the effects caused by advancement.

The above is why I never considered that process as something which made it difficult to manage my emotions, but rather a self empowering process to get back control I had lost. Different perspective to look at it.

Know that regardless of how overwhelming it feels, when you get through the initial stage of that process, the amount of clarity you feel and the amount of weight lifted from your shoulders is magnificent. The rewards for putting in the work are very worth it.

Hail Satan!

Enki4ever said:

Hail Father Satan

Let me give you an example of how Satan and the Gods help us by telling how they helped me.

In the beginning of 2021 and before, I was wondering how to tell my parents that I have to buy a bunch of stuff for preparing for a possible future and I would need their help to buy things like a Generator[It's a little costly in my country].
Do you know what happened?[For privacy and safety reasons I will not go in detail]

My Dad suddenly needs to spend a bunch of money and asked me if I want to buy something because he needs to spend some X amount of money to receive Y amount of money from his Job[idk what we call this, I forgot]. So I told him I was thinking of buying some devices to backup my JoS and some other data. Later I also told him about the Generator. You won't believe this, he is already into buying a Generator!

Now I am planning to make some wooden spears for SHTF scenario. All I need to find is, the right kind of wood. That I can do without any help from Satan and the Gods :D

Satan and the Gods truly help. It is possible that your part of the world doesn't need much preparation because it's safer. In my part of the world, I know my people, some of them are a bit savage and greedy, hunger would make them return to monke. That is why I am going to make wooden spears[but this is very unlikely to happen but still just for the unknown I would rather prepare.] :lol:

I will say this again, Satan and the Gods truly help! Don't give up! We will always live in a better way than those without.

Hail Satan and the Gods!!!!

VoiceofEnki said:
I got what you and Ninrick mean now regarding emotions. I had taken for granted a little how significant the process can be of opening the soul and dislodging energy and emotions that had been stuck inside for a long, long time.

Looking back on my own path so far, I also went through a great deal of emotional release when I first opened my soul. Same when I began remembering things from past lives, but I never really considered that negative or as me lacking control, which is why I didn’t fully get what you meant with that at first.

To me that process always felt empowering, I was finally getting back control over emotions I had been unable to express or even feel properly. It felt like a beautiful process to me, even if the emotions came spontaneously after working on my chakra’s.

I always knew that these outbursts can be controlled so long as you remain balanced and grounded mentally. This is why Void meditation is very important. With a great stability your psyche is always under your control.

I had times where I neglected void meditation and got overwhelmed by thoughts and feelings. If I had just remembered the importance of Void during those times, I wouldn’t have struggled with that as I did sometimes.

If you feel overwhelmed by things that come out after you begin certain meditations, you should self examine to see if you are neglecting something that helps to balance this.

Lastly, you do need to let emotions release, but you can decide when to release it. You open up your chakra’s by your own choice and effort, at the time of your choosing, so you release the emotions at your own volition and by your choice as well, a decision consciously made.

In that sense it is fully under your control, as one could choose not to open their chakra’s or soul and never feel or release anything.

Just be aware before hand that opening your chakra’s and other power meditations cause real changes in you, so you are mentally aware and not completely unprepared for the effects caused by advancement.

The above is why I never considered that process as something which made it difficult to manage my emotions, but rather a self empowering process to get back control I had lost. Different perspective to look at it.

Know that regardless of how overwhelming it feels, when you get through the initial stage of that process, the amount of clarity you feel and the amount of weight lifted from your shoulders is magnificent. The rewards for putting in the work are very worth it.

Hail Satan!

Everything you said is very true, but especially that thing where you said „grounded“ mentally.. you have people who scheme their meditations and then you have idiots like me, who meditate around 5hrs a day on their female chakras, while working, driving walking etc. And then another 2-3hrs before going to sleep... this is what makes you ungrounded, when you meditate all day on your 6th chakra.

Then I open up stuff in my soul, feel „extreme bliss“..
BUT I never thought „oh what blissful feeling“, heck, I feel on edge, like I am on Drugs I think like „what the heck is going on, what do I feel now?!“ , one time I fought it, and it felt like I was about to get a seizure. Also I felt so on edge, like on the drug ecstasy, and start to panick, picking up random stuff and start to text ppl crazy things, then next morning I am like „wtf why did I say that?.. oh shet I remember.. but why did I say that? xD“
But when I freaking sit down, don’t „fight“ it anymore, meditate on it and let it flow, then I feel calm and better, and stronger. But man, before that I get really really emotional and overwhelmed by the feeling of this energies. But hey at least I do progress, altho, I really think that what I do is not the proper way to do things lol.

But I do think I can now fathom at least, why for the kundlini awakening the support of demons is required, or else you will shatter. Emotionally speaking I mean.

Also about the past lives, I am not 100% sure if this what I saw and felt and thought were from a past life, but after experiencing that, I was soooo sad, like I felt it everywhere in my body and soul. So I think that this really was a past memory, if not then I am going crazy xD

Also opening up, helps me to be more honest to me, and therefore to everybody else. But maybe this is just me.

VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

Also not sleeping much is not really helpful here I think, I sleep around 3-5hrs from monday to friday..
And sometimes when something opens up, thanks to insomnia *yay*, around 2hrs or so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back