Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What would make for a "good" or at least decent Ouija board?

Adrellis

Yes, the Gods are busy, but sadly something has come up requiring a more complicated answer than Yes or No from a pendulum, but is too much for me to process with clairaudience yet..so I'm interested in a Ouija board, if one is appropriate for such a thing. They're not too complicated of questions but there's always interference on the answer..I can hear my Guardian fine in some things, but certain other important things there's just..I don't have words for the resistance felt. The "Resistance" isn't the answer, either.

So are one of the mass produced Milton Bradley ones enough or should I look for something in particular? and the planchette, as I don't have one. Not even triangular-shaped junk lying around.

Why buy one when you can just make your own and use a quarter for the planchette?

That's what I did.

Works just as well.

If you don't mind spending a bit:

https://pandorawitch.shop/collections/ouija-boards

Because I don't exactly have stuff to make one with, nor have I done that before. That's why I'm asking

for that sight, those looks nice. Thanks, will consider it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back