Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RE-Read-It WEEKENDS: Looking back at Important Material [Week 20]

SATchives

I've been busy, thanks for understanding.
I'll get the audio done sooner than I did last week, Ideally tomorrow

Re: drugs and father
By High Priest HoodedCobra666
From the years 2012-2013

So hitting the spot once and for all, over this drug and weed topic...

The fun fact is all these new people who never talked again came in jumping to just post testimonials of
weak 'healing' or 'benefits' or anything is just a bell ringing above anyone's head to never attempt this
and never waste your time getting into this fail circle of drugs and getting wasted. Interesting though,
how anyone came up trying to pose the 'positive' side or how much 'responsibility' one needs and how
much 'control'. If you're responsible and in control then don't waste your time.

And don't pretend like a silly whore that is into the shit-hole first, then pretends to handle the shit.
Many members here who are loyal, including Brian, Shannon and others, have been into this rigid
bullshit and they have expressed their opinions about how much worthless and a loss of time it was.
This is a testimony from Spiritual Satanists. Not to mention others in the world, who had their lives
fucked over these substances of any nature and kind. Seperating hair and being like "oh weed is not
dangerous, cocain and heroine is" is just stupid. The same mentality leading to weed, over time will lead
to other more hardcore drugs. Its only a matter of time. For most people at least, that is the case.

The cherry on the goddamn cake, is that like deluded idiots people try to justify their
weakness for falling into drugs in a 'spiritual' way. You may be able to justify your shit to a
fail-in-life-no-purpose-weak-mage wiccan, but not here in front of freaking Satanists, who are everyday
of their life advance hundredfold and study the True origins of those rumors about 'spiritual drugs' and
any other jew-oriented rumor. Since now I explained my opinion, I hope that people don't see this as an
attack to their freedom to destroy their brains or lives. All weed persons I know only think about weed
and they are poor as fuck, weed giving them a door to evade their shit. I am up for total and complete
mastery over your mind, soul and reality and I won't bend my opinion over bullshit. I knew a guy , which
was doing weed almost daily. I told him to stop it and focus on his pineal gland, as the high will be
groundbreaking and will be so natural. I told him to stop. By his will-power he did. Now he is advancing
very fast and is a very powerful person. Weed could never get him there.

What is more ironic? I feel better just by bioelectricity from people who do cocaine or whatever.
Because I had the patience to build here. I didn't pay a buck, I didn't damage a braincell. So the choice is
up to you, if you have the gut to explore Satan will reward you and your own body/soul will too.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

----------------------------------
On advancing, Patience, Learning.
From the years 2012-2013

When we get in dedication, we are doing this to evolve and make a relation with Satan. We become His
children after a point. This is pretty much life changing and we notice this as we move on with our lives.
A bond of taking and giving is a healthy bond with Satan. We give and take back. When one dedicates,
one is expected to give back, first and foremost by evolving their Soul. Which in turn evolves Hell and
Satan's Kingdom on Earth. Then, when one has sufficient power and when they feel ready, they are
called in to construct Satan's world and destroy His enemies. Satan looks out for people who aim to
destroy the enemy and He will have your back so to say. Hell puts their Warriors first. A Warrior is
always put first.

One thing that is very important, is meditation. This will improve your life, drive out the dross within and
without. Meditation is very pleasant and at the same time a struggle. One needs to have the powerful
character to keep on this and be very persistent. Its like a little war with some inner dormant parts. They
may take time and pain to open up. Mental and spiritual. But if you are a determined person you will
make it. And this is where others will fail and you will win. The further you go, the more power will arise
from within you and many things will change. Many people for instance complain or have experienced
loss of friends or loss of other things, or generally feeling people around them on a lower level.

You're higher and they are lower. Since we have the enemy still, these lower people will try to keep you
down. Per se you need to be aware. Signs are like when you start advancing rapidly, a family member
will come in and cause arguements, or your mate out of nowhere right crapping on you, people calling
you insane or whatever. This is where power is required and this is a sign that things are changing.
Depending on one's chart, shit might get rough into a certain area. You will most probably understand
this as it will all be very 'strange' so to say. This is not to get you paranoid, this is to help you understand
that inner change is the mother of outer change. As above so below.

Knowledge is another thing. One is expected to expand his/her knowledge. As knowledge is power.
Satanism is not about being stupid and devoid of worldly knowledge or anything of that nature.
Satanism is a constant striving for expanding your knowledge. This is another very important point.
Knowledge helps in your life, your Satanic duty and everything else. You need to be patient on this. I am
not the only one who has many times rehearsed things he knew. This is because one who is really
willing, will give up tried and false things, expand his knowledge and become something greater than
you was the month before, the week before and even the day before.

Satanism is the only religion that makes you better everyday, instead of making you downwards
everyday. With the ultimate proof of what was just said being the Magnum Opus. Everyone is lying
about how life from around your 25 years old goes downwards and how you start getting old and all
this. Satanism is the opposite. As time goes by you get expanded, more powerful, more intelligent,
MORE, MORE MORE! Take a look on these xians. They not only become less, less and less everyday, lost,
lost and more lost every day. But they dare try to oppose your own evolution. This shows the
retardiation of the xian programm and even xians themselves. Most Satanists come from a xian
backround and I tell you xianity is soooo successful that half of the followers want to kill themselves
[Sarcasm]. So yes. This is the meaning of life, to evolve yourself.

Another mention with others. Many people have problems with other people. I mean sometimes all
problems one has is with others. Remember that you must be wise. You do not need give words to
others, explanations or be anyone's slave. You need to come into your own. Trust in Satan and the Gods
and make the Gods your closest friends. All things can be overcome and all goals can be achieved by
being close to the Gods and receiving their Guidance.

Be strong, we are the Strong ones and we will never accept to be eaten by the enemy.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------

FIGHT AND NEVER SURRENDER!
From the years 2012-2013

You see the results of what we do. You feel these everyday you get attacked by these maggots or the
days they are afraid to attack you, too afraid for this.

You know that what we do shapes our current world. I know you are a Warrior and if you are reading
this I Hail your heart of steel.

Our people are the most elite people on the planet. We need our fiery determination, our intensive
Willpower, our united rage to bring down ALL the jewish scums. They think they were safe on their little
throne. But in fact it was a matter of time, such as it is now.

I call ALL our faithful Soldiers to join the fight and continue to be relentless. We have won and this must
manifest. Lets show them who owns the real power and that what Satan has created can never be
undone. MAKE OUR FATHER PROUD. GO FOR THE FULL WORKING AND DO NOT GIVE IN FEARS,
INSECURITIES AND THEIR EMPTY THREATS.

WE, THE WARRIORS OF SATAN CARE FOR NO DEATH, HAVE A PURE HEART AND THE INNERMOST AND
DEEPEST FORM OF WILLPOWER THAT JEWS WILL *NEVER* HAVE.
See around you what we have caused in just some years. You understand and see this world is chaning
rapidly. People *ARE* aweakening up against these monsters and they will be utterly destroyed. Their
false and vain pride, based on their little convictions is now giving place to Pure terror.

If you in anycase missed the working, restart it anyday. KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING UNTIL THEY ARE
GONE. YOU AS A WARRIOR AND CHILD OF SATAN, DO NOT ONLY HAVE YOUR OWN FATE IN YOUR
HANDS BUT THE FATE OF THIS WORLD AND EVEN THAT OF YOUR COMMRADES. DO NOT LET
WEAKNESS, FEAR AND INSECURITY STOP YOU IN ANYWAY. BE VICTORIOUS, PREVAIL AND LOOK YOUR
BROTHERS IN THEIR EYES.

Lets give back this world to Him that rightfully owns it. Make the Anti-Christ and Our Father Satan
proud. Lets return this world to noblety and Truth, so much of the lies and dull threats of our enemies.
Those afraid of the Anti-Christ are the preachers of the lies, the unclean and the jews. The children of
Truth see up to him as a nurtuer. Never forget your purpose is a divine one in the skies.

Bury in the soil the enemies of Truth. What and whom gave us our life, awareness and Soul, do not let
him down. For you let down yourself.

Keep Marching and lets put an end to this world of lies.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL HELL'S ARMY!!!!!

I havn't been feeling well for a week or two, thats my main reason for the slow releases, I'll post week 21 tomorrow here are the articles for today.

Fight and never Surrender
https://mega.nz/file/P8JQALAa#MBPCa9ZV2U4AUlmEP01z8YTUyGpPTGHCpoUleZNqmLQ

On advancing patience learning
https://mega.nz/file/TpA2TDaZ#E8H_Py5aakYiGPCrBEfb2px9AHuDMOxkmQGdiBCu8j8

Drugs and Father
https://mega.nz/file/jgRCFByD#dQKPUUERYoo6V1LJTOzBMXjYy3y1xz-GcSrU_HconiY

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back