Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FRTR question

I got_abs

I started doing FRTR,its been 4 days. There are 22 letters to be reversed. I wanted to ask that can i break down FRTR? Like reverse 11 letters and then take a break of 1-2 hrs and reverse another 11. It takes me around 40-45 min to do the entire FRTR in one sitting. Its all good now but in future as summers are approaching i wont be able to go up on terrace where i do my FRTRs.Now in winters its easy to go up because of winters itself ofc,"i m sitting in sun abosrobing vitamin D" and all excuses but i cant give the same excuse in 40 degrees celcius. Ahhhh the thing is im only 19 i just turned 19, though i dedicated at age of 14 ish. So,i have a personal room but doing the vibrations it will ofc reach the ears of my parents. Though they know i meditate but i dont want them to hear vibrations and ask me anything about my meditations.I want to keep things as low key as possible. To them i meditate like,a person just and closes his eyes and stares into darkness of his eyelids and all the modern age meditations crap.
I do 5 sessions of meditations,that is around 3-5 hrs of meditations daily FRTRs including and 2 of the sessions i go and do them on terrace. If its an option to break up the letters in sets of 11-11 i will be able to adjust rtrs in my regular meditations session as i stay awake till 2 am meditating and it will be really easy for me to adjust FRTR in that.

Also,i m working on someone lets just say to bring someone in my life. I kept astrology in mind and start on waxing moon on cancer when it wasnt void,this year. So which way will be quicker? 1.Working on other person's aura to bring that person to me (you know putting the green aura around that person while in trance and stating the affirmation)
OR 2.Affirmating and programming my own aura to bring that person to me. Which one would work quicker? been almost a month i m doing 108 affirmation everyday to bring that person to me.

Thanks for helping me in advance.
HAIL SATAN!

I got_abs said:

As far as I know, you cannot do this without breaking or dissipating the working. You are creating the reversal energy right then and there for all the letters, then sending it. This is how the affirmations of both the FRTR and tetragrammaton addition are structured. Stopping in the middle without directing the energy will just let it dissipate. Creating new affirmations would also change the working, which is not ideal either.

Does your room have a door? If you are doing these vibrations at a little under speaking volume, they will still be effective. Putting something like a fan or other noise source next to the door will prevent people hearing through the door. To prevent people form hearing through the wall, like an adjacent room, rely on positioning your body and voice going away from that wall. Also rely on moderation of your volume, as well.

If you have a closet in your room, sitting inside would also mitigate some of the noise. None of this is ideal, obviously, but it will still work. You have to work within your means, and so forth.

Another option is to do the workings late at night or early in the morning. This may require you to restructure what your routine is. If you fall asleep at 9, you can wake up at 5, for example. This would give you a chunk of time to for vibrations.

Lastly, you could just tell them about mantras. Just find some New Age reason, like the sounds stimulate various parts of the nervous system to make you more relaxed or something. This would give you some reasonable cover if they hear muffled noises from your room, but maybe not like angry chanting, or longer sessions.

For your other question: I am not sure entirely. The working should take care of this on its own. My guess though, would be that it would be easier and maybe more efficient to work on your aura first. Also that sounds better in the sense that you would want them attracted to you, not the other way around, because I assume you already like the person.

I got_abs said:
I started doing FRTR,its been 4 days. There are 22 letters to be reversed. I wanted to ask that can i break down FRTR? Like reverse 11 letters and then take a break of 1-2 hrs and reverse another 11. It takes me around 40-45 min to do the entire FRTR in one sitting. Its all good now but in future as summers are approaching i wont be able to go up on terrace where i do my FRTRs.Now in winters its easy to go up because of winters itself ofc,"i m sitting in sun abosrobing vitamin D" and all excuses but i cant give the same excuse in 40 degrees celcius. Ahhhh the thing is im only 19 i just turned 19, though i dedicated at age of 14 ish. So,i have a personal room but doing the vibrations it will ofc reach the ears of my parents. Though they know i meditate but i dont want them to hear vibrations and ask me anything about my meditations.I want to keep things as low key as possible. To them i meditate like,a person just and closes his eyes and stares into darkness of his eyelids and all the modern age meditations crap.
I do 5 sessions of meditations,that is around 3-5 hrs of meditations daily FRTRs including and 2 of the sessions i go and do them on terrace. If its an option to break up the letters in sets of 11-11 i will be able to adjust rtrs in my regular meditations session as i stay awake till 2 am meditating and it will be really easy for me to adjust FRTR in that.

Also,i m working on someone lets just say to bring someone in my life. I kept astrology in mind and start on waxing moon on cancer when it wasnt void,this year. So which way will be quicker? 1.Working on other person's aura to bring that person to me (you know putting the green aura around that person while in trance and stating the affirmation)
OR 2.Affirmating and programming my own aura to bring that person to me. Which one would work quicker? been almost a month i m doing 108 affirmation everyday to bring that person to me.

Thanks for helping me in advance.
HAIL SATAN!
You can't break them down. But you can do silent F-RTRs where you just say the ritual in your mind. That might help with secrecy with your parents.
Stay strong RTRs save the world.

Hail Satan!

The final rtr can not be chopped up without it losing it's potency. It needs to be done in one go for the effect we are looking for.

The solution is to tell your parents of the 8 fold path, and to make them aware that mantras are part of it. So then you can vibrate as much as you want and they don't know any better what you are vibrating.

You could also turn music or something else on while you vibrate to cover the vibrations you are doing.

And, you are 19, why do you stress about them hearing anything you do? Maybe move out of your parents home if that is a problem?

Thanks a lot,i think i will replace one of the night “silent” meditation session with rtr session. And go up at night in summers to do the rtrs.This way the potency of rtr wont be compromised and i will still keep my routine and all sessions. This way i might even be able to do 2 sessions per day 😎.
And please help me with the second question too,about the thing i asked which way is quicker working on my own aura to bring that person into my life or working on the other person’s aura to bring him/her to me?

These meditations are amazing,have been meditating for 40 days 2-3 hrs a day and just now increased my meditations with the rtrs. After effects of the meditations are the best thing a person can feel.

Hail Satan!

Henu the Great said:
The final rtr can not be chopped up without it losing it's potency. It needs to be done in one go for the effect we are looking for.

The solution is to tell your parents of the 8 fold path, and to make them aware that mantras are part of it. So then you can vibrate as much as you want and they don't know any better what you are vibrating.

You could also turn music or something else on while you vibrate to cover the vibrations you are doing.

And, you are 19, why do you stress about them hearing anything you do? Maybe move out of your parents home if that is a problem?

Yeah i will move out this year. Thanks a lot for the help brother 😎

Just to be clear, the Final RTR can take as little as 8-10 minutes plus raising energies before. What speed you decide to do it at, it is your own business. What it is important here is the focus you put on doing and the amount of energy you are directing.

Stormblood said:
Just to be clear, the Final RTR can take as little as 8-10 minutes plus raising energies before. What speed you decide to do it at, it is your own business. What it is important here is the focus you put on doing and the amount of energy you are directing.
It takes me 10-13 minutes and with the tetra it takes 15-20 minutes in total. It all depends how fast you can go. At the end of the day its not like vibrating runes or mantras.

Stormblood said:

Yeah i realised after 4-5 days of doing it,i was vibrating them like mantras. Now i can even do 3 sessions of rtrs in day if i schedule them correctly.
Also,for any working how many times should one affirm after using runes for something? Currently i m doing 18. Multiple of 9.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
It takes me 10-13 minutes and with the tetra it takes 15-20 minutes in total. It all depends how fast you can go. At the end of the day its not like vibrating runes or mantras.

Yeah thanks a lot brother,i realised it later.i was vibrating them like mantras. Now i can do much more. And also thanks for your previous posts they are helping me in a lot when i read your previous answers on different topics on forums.
Also,can you help me with a question related to runes. Like gebo should be done for a multiple of 7 but numbers like 111 or 216 or 100 or 108 (for 40 days workings) are not multiple of 7 so how does it work?

I got_abs said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

Yeah thanks a lot brother,i realised it later.i was vibrating them like mantras. Now i can do much more. And also thanks for your previous posts they are helping me in a lot when i read your previous answers on different topics on forums.
Also,can you help me with a question related to runes. Like gebo should be done for a multiple of 7 but numbers like 111 or 216 or 100 or 108 (for 40 days workings) are not multiple of 7 so how does it work?
Hey glad I'm helping someone. I got through the same thing when I was new checking other members amswers and posts and definitely still do to this day. I go through old HP's posts and even some members posts like Lydia, they help me a lot. Sometimes we can forget things that may be important later.

For you question. As far as I know runes can be used with both ways. I did it before and it worked, in group spells we don't use the multiple of the runes but multiples of 9 or 10 usually. You can pick any rune and do 216 reps (or any power numbers like 100, 36, 72, 88, 111 and so on) or use multiples of the Number of the rune. Those are powerful numbers that have to do with numerology (which I don't know a lot of) I just know 216 is the 'perfect' number to manifest something but if you can't do that much there are other powerful numbers like 100 and so on.

I got_abs said:
Stormblood said:

Yeah i realised after 4-5 days of doing it,i was vibrating them like mantras. Now i can even do 3 sessions of rtrs in day if i schedule them correctly.
Also,for any working how many times should one affirm after using runes for something? Currently i m doing 18. Multiple of 9.

It depends on what kind of working you are doing. 18 reps of the affirmation is great for health and protection. 8 is great when you want to give permanence and in other specific cases. 9 for endings and workings related to warrior energies, vitality and, in general, to Mars and Sagittarius stuff. 10 for workings related to wealth, and Saturn/Capricorn-related stuff such as physical manifestation. In individual workings, you should always do a minimum of 5 reps of the affirmation.

I got_abs said:
Stormblood said:

It depends on what kind of working you are doing. 18 reps of the affirmation is great for health and protection. 8 is great when you want to give permanence and in other specific cases. 9 for endings and workings related to warrior energies, vitality and, in general, to Mars and Sagittarius stuff. 10 for workings related to wealth, and Saturn/Capricorn-related stuff such as physical manifestation. In individual workings, you should always do a minimum of 5 reps of the affirmation.

luis said:
Hey glad I'm helping someone. I got through the same thing when I was new checking other members amswers and posts and definitely still do to this day. I go through old HP's posts and even some members posts like Lydia, they help me a lot. Sometimes we can forget things that may be important later.

For you question. As far as I know runes can be used with both ways. I did it before and it worked, in group spells we don't use the multiple of the runes but multiples of 9 or 10 usually. You can pick any rune and do 216 reps (or any power numbers like 100, 36, 72, 88, 111 and so on) or use multiples of the Number of the rune. Those are powerful numbers that have to do with numerology (which I don't know a lot of) I just know 216 is the 'perfect' number to manifest something but if you can't do that much there are other powerful numbers like 100 and so on.

Ahhhh, i see. Thanks a lot for the help brother, i really appreciate it.I will start runes from coming waxing moon and increase rtrs too. Also how many affirmations u suggest shall i do after runes? i m thinking of 18 affirmations after 216 runes. And also can u please tell me that if i do surya mantra or just usual white light visualization for aura cleaning and AOP and also a rune with 216 repetitions on same day in different meditation sessions will i be spreading the powers thin as it is suggested not to. Or the AC and AOP are like foundation they increase energy instead of taking it?

I got_abs said:
luis said:

Ahhhh, i see. Thanks a lot for the help brother, i really appreciate it.I will start runes from coming waxing moon and increase rtrs too. Also how many affirmations u suggest shall i do after runes? i m thinking of 18 affirmations after 216 runes. And also can u please tell me that if i do surya mantra or just usual white light visualization for aura cleaning and AOP and also a rune with 216 repetitions on same day in different meditation sessions will i be spreading the powers thin as it is suggested not to. Or the AC and AOP are like foundation they increase energy instead of taking it?
Affirmations you can do 9, 18 or other numbers like 8 or 10. For 216 reps, 18 sounds good. What you are doing is more than fine. Cleaning/protection does not take any energy from you and you can do as much as you want, this is what HP HoodedCobra said to me before in a replay. Like you said with cleaning its like you are replaicing the negative energy with the positive energy of the mantra you are using, so its more than fine to do.

Cleaning and protection should be done everyday. I do the Returning curses 1 and 2, so both cleaning and protection, because I did It for a long time with 216 reps, I'm now only doing with 72 reps, it feels like its doing is job anyway but I did it for a long time with 216 reps.

luis said:
Affirmations you can do 9, 18 or other numbers like 8 or 10. For 216 reps, 18 sounds good. What you are doing is more than fine. Cleaning/protection does not take any energy from you and you can do as much as you want, this is what HP HoodedCobra said to me before in a replay. Like you said with cleaning its like you are replaicing the negative energy with the positive energy of the mantra you are using, so its more than fine to do.

Cleaning and protection should be done everyday. I do the Returning curses 1 and 2, so both cleaning and protection, because I did It for a long time with 216 reps, I'm now only doing with 72 reps, it feels like its doing is job anyway but I did it for a long time with 216 reps.
Thanks a lot brother. Being a newbie you helped a lot. ❤️ ( no homo) lol

luis said:

Oh,thanks a lot brother. You dont know how much you have helped. You cleared all my doubts. :cool:

Stormblood said:
I got_abs said:
Stormblood said:

Ohh,i see so thats how it works. Thanks a lot for the info and being so helpful, i will keep that in mind and make affirmations accordingly. :cool:

Henu the Great said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
What happens if i doen't do the Tetragramaton after a fRTR?
Wasted potential.

Thank you i do the Tetragramaton now after the FRTR!

It takes very long but after i read about the Child murder and rape of children what the jews do to them i have come to realise that i cannot be lazy anymore. Thank you for replying.

Henu the Great said:
What happens if i doen't do the Tetragramaton after a fRTR?
Wasted potential.

It takes very long but after i read about the Child murder and rape of children what the jews do to them i have come to realise that i cannot be lazy anymore. Thank you for replying.
How long does it take for you?

I do it in about 5-6 minutes and I don't think that is long at all.

The revealed monstrosities of the jews are only small portion of what they have done to us. Their very existence is to make us into cattle slaves with final destination of consumption of planet. Barren or destroyed planets after everything has been gobbled up is what their side does. If that does not motivate you to raise your vibrational level and to do everything in your capacity to counter that effect then I don't know what could.

Henu the Great said:
Henu the Great said:
Wasted potential.

The revealed monstrosities of the jews are only small portion of what they have done to us. Their very existence is to make us into cattle slaves with final destination of consumption of planet. Barren or destroyed planets after everything has been gobbled up is what their side does. If that does not motivate you to raise your vibrational level and to do everything in your capacity to counter that effect then I don't know what could.

How do you do it in 5-6 min???

I alsmot take an hour to do it all.
I do the fRTR then immediately after that the Tetragramaton.
Am i doing something wrong because 5-6 min is impossible!

Henu the Great said:

Rtrs are not like mantras, you do not need to draw it out yogic breath style.

So that being said final rtr + tetra can be done in 15 minutes.

Stormblood said:
You become a naughty boy
:D Good one

Henu the Great said:
Henu the Great said:

Stormblood said:
You become a naughty boy

Henu the Great said:
Henu the Great said:

Stormblood said:
You become a naughty boy

Okay so i can do them in my head aswel without having to vibrate them just visualisation on the letters being destroyed while i say the FRTR+ Tetragramaton in my head?

Henu the Great said:
5 - 6 minutes? Seriously? That's how long it would take me to do one rep of each letter instead of the 9 reps. Unless you are like the rapper 'Twista' and can flow like him.

Okay so i can do them in my head aswel without having to vibrate them just visualisation on the letters being destroyed while i say the FRTR+ Tetragramaton in my head?
Just say "MEHM" or any other part and that is the vibration of final rtr.

What I mean't by not doing it yogic breath style is that rtrs are not to be done like runes or other words of power. In example AAAAAALLLLLLGGGGGIIIIZZZZZ is basically how you would draw out a word of power with full breath.

Rituals can be done mentally, but are a lot less potent that way.

Henu the Great said:

What I mean't by not doing it yogic breath style is that rtrs are not to be done like runes or other words of power. In example AAAAAALLLLLLGGGGGIIIIZZZZZ is basically how you would draw out a word of power with full breath.

Okay i understand completely thank you Henu

5 -6 minutes? Seriously? That's how long it would take me to do one rep of each letter instead of the 9 reps. Unless you are like the rapper 'Twista' and can flow like him.

Hornet666 said:
5 -6 minutes? Seriously? That's how long it would take me to do one rep of each letter instead of the 9 reps. Unless you are like the rapper 'Twista' and can flow like him.
Yeah, that's how long it will most of the time take to do for me. Sometimes maybe a minute or two more.

Henu the Great said:

Took me half an hour to do the fRTR and the Tetragramaton,i timed it.

Thanks for the help i appreciate it.

Henu the Great said:

Henu the Great said:

Stormblood said:
Hornet666 said:

Have you ever listened to the audio recording?

Hp maxines recording? I've listened to it maybe a couple times for the correct pronunciation that's about it.

Henu the Great said:

Yeah I usually take that long too. The quickest I was able to do it was15 minutes. Only because I turned up to work early. So I had about 30 mins before start time. I decided right I'll have a crack and see how quick I can do it. My pronunciations are spot on with the guttural parts too. So I quickly rushed through it at my quickest pace. And I try very hard to make my pronunciations sound fluent. But when I rushed through it I probably sounded more like Donald duck getting strangled trying to do it too fast...I'm a quality over quantity type guy. So I just try to do it to the best of my ability. Not the fastest

Hornet666 said:
Henu the Great said:

Yeah I usually take that long too. The quickest I was able to do it was15 minutes. Only because I turned up to work early. So I had about 30 mins before start time. I decided right I'll have a crack and see how quick I can do it. My pronunciations are spot on with the guttural parts too. So I quickly rushed through it at my quickest pace. And I try very hard to make my pronunciations sound fluent. But when I rushed through it I probably sounded more like Donald duck getting strangled trying to do it too fast...I'm a quality over quantity type guy. So I just try to do it to the best of my ability. Not the fastest

I do the fRTR with Maxine's voice. I press play and as she says it i say it,then after that i press on the screen to do the count down,then again play and say it with her,then on the screen and so it goes until im done.

Do you think its fine if i do it that way?
Im fucking fast like that and my voice resonates with hers perfectly if i do a lot of reps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back