Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

11 year old Swedish girl impregnated by 20something refugee

Karnonnos

https://nyheteridag.se/11-aringen-som-blev-gravid-valdtogs-av-tidigare-sexdomd-afghan-svt-morkade/

Truly progressive. This is the nightmare we will live in further if they continue to tolerate this crap. Spiritual Warfare is a must.

Said refugee was "21" (likely 35 or older) and living in a "children's home".

"Ah, another Kalergi one born, and early on. Good job progressive fellow. Please free this child rapist now (you can't be rapist if your skin isn't white or if you've come uninvited to Europe). Angela Merkel wants to give him the Kalergi Award. Must happen immediately!!!" -NPC

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"Ah, another Kalergi one born, and early on. Good job progressive fellow. Please free this child rapist now (you can't be rapist if your skin isn't white or if you've come uninvited to Europe). Angela Merkel wants to give him the Kalergi Award. Must happen immediately!!!" -NPC

I used to call Merkel a race traitor and found out to no surprise she was just a kike pos. No gentile in their right mind would promote such dangers and atrocities to so easily cross their borders to bring harm to their people. Almost all crime in western Europe is caused by non whites, and I mean also the ones that haven't arrived recently. Alot remain stuck in their ways and refuse to integrate in any manner whatsoever creating a rift as it is between then and the native population. Alot still haven't learned the language.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back