Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Astarte my gaurdian?

MercuryWisdom

Hey my satanic brothers and sisters. I hope you are all doing well.
So here's why I think goddess Astarte might be my gaurdian demoness.
- I was very attracted and interested by goddess Astarte ever since I read about her.
- I feel that she is very familiar to me like I am close to her.
- Once I was reading her other names I read Asherah that name struck me like lightning and I felt very very familiar to it.
Now all of those aren't really indicators so I didn't decide she is my gaurdian just yet.

But today while meditating I had a thought to ask my Tarot deck.
- I asked is beautiful goddess Astarte my gaurdian and what I got was mindblowing and made me really happy. I got the Ace of cups and here is a quote from JoS demons section on Astarte and her Tarot card: : "Tarot Card: 3 of Pentacles (Azazel told me the Ace of Cups)"

And I googled what does Ace of cups mean in a yes/no question and here's what I found:
"The Ace of Cups is perhaps the most revealing card of the tarot. You have been struck by the purity and selflessness of its representations. It’s a card that you will be happy to see during your tarot reading. Represent powerful and divine connections with the people and the world around you. This card is a yes. A very big, YES. Allow yourself to follow your inner voice."
From this website: https://cardarium.com/ace-of-cups-yes-or-no/#Ace_of_Cups_reversed_8211_Yes_or_No

So I think with all of those signs it is very likely she is my gaurdian. If she's actually my gaurdian that would make me sooo happy because I always liked her a lot and wished I could be close to this amazing goddess.

Just wanna hear your thoughts what do you think fellow SS brothers and sisters?

Hail Satan Forever!!
Hail Goddess Astarte!!

mercury_wisdom said:
- I was very attracted and interested by goddess Astarte ever since I read about her.
- Once I was reading her other names I read Asherah that name struck me like lightning and I felt very very familiar to it.
Now all of those aren't really indicators so I didn't decide she is my gaurdian just yet.

- I asked is beautiful goddess Astarte my gaurdian and what I got was mindblowing and made me really happy. I got the Ace of cups and here is a quote from JoS demons section on Astarte and her Tarot card: : "Tarot Card: 3 of Pentacles (Azazel told me the Ace of Cups)"

And I googled what does Ace of cups mean in a yes/no question and here's what I found:
"The Ace of Cups is perhaps the most revealing card of the tarot. You have been struck by the purity and selflessness of its representations. It’s a card that you will be happy to see during your tarot reading. Represent powerful and divine connections with the people and the world around you. This card is a yes. A very big, YES. Allow yourself to follow your inner voice."
From this website: https://cardarium.com/ace-of-cups-yes-or-no/#Ace_of_Cups_reversed_8211_Yes_or_No

So I think with all of those signs it is very likely she is my gaurdian. If she's actually my gaurdian that would make me sooo happy because I always liked her a lot and wished I could be close to this amazing goddess.

Hail Satan Forever!!
Hail Goddess Astarte!!

If you felt a strong connection when you got the card, it's usually the right sign. Asking her should yield the same energy as well. If you've had prophetic dreams in the past that is a sure sign as well.I personally started having them when I was 9 or 10 years old, and some of them manifested 10+ years later.

Sounds like it, yes. Astarte really CHOSES her own. Those who are of hers will be drawn to her like a magnet very easily. She is very powerful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sounds like it, yes. Astarte really CHOSES her own. Those who are of hers will be drawn to her like a magnet very easily. She is very powerful.
That's amazing High priest thank you so much for your reply and insight!!

By the way I always wanted to thank you and express my gratitude to all of your hard work and serious dedication for this community for so many years Hps Maxine has been amazing but you were also there for us. I don't support this anxiety and doubt about you because your work speaks for itself.

Hail Satan Forever!!
HAIL GODDESS ASTARTE!!

throwaway88 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan Forever!!
Hail Goddess Astarte!!

If you felt a strong connection when you got the card, it's usually the right sign. Asking her should yield the same energy as well. If you've had prophetic dreams in the past that is a sure sign as well.I personally started having them when I was 9 or 10 years old, and some of them manifested 10+ years later.
Thank you for replying!
I didn't normally have dreams and would get trouble sleeping but this year and the end of 2020 I would get intense prophetic dreams. I got one really beatiful and intense one that involved Hps Maxine and my gaurdian. In that dream my gaurdian came to me in the form of a beautiful black kitten she was cute and lovely but immensely powerful I petted this demoness cat and she had so much powerful bio-electricity that I really felt it and my hand went fully numb physically and I woke up. I looved this dream it was most beautiful and really powerful.

So thank you so much for the insight brother/sister!!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!
HAIL LADY ASTARTE!!

The first time I read about my guardian, I was like „HAHAHAHA WHAT A GREAT GOD!“ I actually laughed really powerfully with a deep voice, I felt so drawn to him, I felt so proud. I loved his character and his tasks, from the start, and thought „I want to be like him and do the same!“. Then later after much time, all the signs I didn’t see hit at once.

So yes, if you feel like this, she is probably your guardian. Serve her well!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!
HAIL ASTARTE!
HAIL AZAZEL!

NinRick said:
The first time I read about my guardian, I was like „HAHAHAHA WHAT A GREAT GOD!“ I actually laughed really powerfully with a deep voice, I felt so drawn to him, I felt so proud. I loved his character and his tasks, from the start, and thought „I want to be like him and do the same!“. Then later after much time, all the signs I didn’t see hit at once.

So yes, if you feel like this, she is probably your guardian. Serve her well!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!
HAIL ASTARTE!
HAIL AZAZEL!
Thank you for your reply!
She always shined to me when I read about her and I couldn't like any god/goddess more than her (father is an exception.) Even though there was a lot of amazing and interesting gods. I just talked to her her energy is powerful. I am super happy. It just feels right. :D

She is my guardian daemoness as well. I talk to her periodically, but she gives me a motherly vibe a lot. I respect her highly. Good job on finding out she’s your guardian.

Ramier108666 said:
She is my guardian daemoness as well. I talk to her periodically, but she gives me a motherly vibe a lot. I respect her highly. Good job on finding out she’s your guardian.
Thank you!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

She is very motherly and protective, hail Astarte forever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back