Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mantra I found

Low Priest

Ostea Alth Yaza (aws-tee-ah awlth yaw-zah)- Calls Satan to strengthen connection to your soul (Higher Self, Spirit Animal, etc.) and refine your energy.
Anyone know if this is safe? It gave me good effects after 108 reps but I'm not sure if it's something I want to use long term cause it might be corrupted?

Low Priest said:
Ostea Alth Yaza (aws-tee-ah awlth yaw-zah)- Calls Satan to strengthen connection to your soul (Higher Self, Spirit Animal, etc.) and refine your energy.
Anyone know if this is safe? It gave me good effects after 108 reps but I'm not sure if it's something I want to use long term cause it might be corrupted?

Don´t know about the mantra, but if you don´t want to use something 40 days straight better use 88, 111 reps. Or if you want to do the compleate number of 108 do 216.

Low Priest said:

If you just read that on a random online site somewhere (never before seen that mantra) then you don't know for sure it's Satan your calling or even what your doing. It may feel nice but if you don't know what your doing it's not safe. It could in actuality mean just about anything.

Why would you share random shit like that here?
We have way better things here available. Nothing is complicated, meditations are simple. Just fucking sit down your ass. Everybody can seriously advance if one is willing to give the effort.

Also everything on the JoS is SAFE!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back